All Comments on 'Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 17'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShyExposureShyExposureabout 7 years ago
Please please please!

Let this be the end of her servitude. I cannot in good conscience keep reading if Barbara finds yet ANOTHER loophole to keep Danica as a slave, and the company debases these girls even more. Please tell me you don't let Danica at the end wind up like that girls described. Wanting to be a naked slave with no life of her free will. I want a happy ending for her, and a Stockholm Syndrom ending is just sad. Get out Danica, GET OUT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting twist

Wow! Way to internalize the whole story, ShyExposure. Just remember, this is a work of fiction and these aren't real people! That said, the author has a great way of making you feel for the characters and the twists each chapter make reading these stories interesting. I will be waiting for the final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a journey!

I want to personally thank the author for this series. The twists, the turns, the nausea-inducing Stockholm Syndrome moments, and the constant guessing game make this series really enjoyable. Not just as erotica, but it works as a real story as well. I'm rooting for Danica's freedom because too far down the rabbit hole makes me queasy, but I enjoy all of the layers woven together like this. Awesome work Seahawk76, and that's coming from someone who regularly uses your other stories as fantasy material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tumultuous odyssey

It is indeed very hard to remember that Danica and her peers are NOT real people, because the series is so cleverly interwoven and fluidly presented. I have eagerly awaited ch.17, hoping that all will be resolved - but the hanging on tenterhooks continues. All hail the Master of Suspense-Filled Construction, Seahawk76!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a damn good story

SeaHawk76 is a very talented author. Their work is fantastic. Was very happy to see how much more they are able to milk out of a story which I assumed was winding down chapters ago.

abingtonabingtonabout 7 years ago
One of the best

Have to say, this series of stories has been one of the best on this site. it has even spawned its own copies by another author. But, this is the best . Christie's " Eleven days " was also good. As is Joe Doughs Slave grading and Victoria stories.

CarnalvalCarnalvalabout 2 years ago

After completing this series and rereading it multiple times, there's no other story I'd love to read more than a version of this where Danica submits completely, signs the contract, and additional chapters explore an eventual further fall into an even lower class that includes free use at both work and in public.

Still, as is, this is my favorite series ever on the site.

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year ago

I'm writing this yeas after the series was posted but before reading chapter 18. I think I've rated most chapters 4 but the series as a whole deserves a 5. Taking a deep breath, on to the finale...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...