All Comments on 'Confessions of a Motherfucker Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Please continue!

JobewonJobewon4 months ago

Would love to hear more! Great story. Thanks

Southpaw1430Southpaw14304 months ago

I like that story. Thanks.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

She usually had a date and rarely got home before Saturday morning. - slut Moms are not erotic....

TorpedoRickTorpedoRick4 months ago

Stunning and erotic.

Ironman52Ironman524 months ago

Nice!,

I hope ch 2 starts the next morning!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That whole thing about her vomit, not in the least bit erotic. Lost me right there. And the following pump and dump was pretty underwhelming

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My mom was an alcoholic. A condition exacerbated by her 25 years of dancing. She blamed her years of dancing on her being a major exhibitionist, and her love of nudism. To make matters worse, she was beautiful. She's 5'6" 110 lbs, stunningly beautiful no make-up but eyeliner and lipstick face, great straight blonde hair, lust-inducing skinny but toned legs with just the ever slight bow to them. She loves me her son, and my younger sister a lot. We're in our twenties now (2024) but this is how I started fucking my mom. She had me when she was 15 and in 6 months, I was going to be fifteen when we started fucking like rabbits.

She blacks out when she's drunk and doesn't remember a thing the next day, though she seemingly functions ok while she is drunk. For years she would come home from work and just pass out in bed. My sister and I would strip off her top and her pencil skirt and put her to bed naked. She never wore a bra covering her push-button b-cups nor panties.

We were and are used to seeing mom naked everyday. But for a young man going through puberty, mom represented both an opportunity and a moral dilemma. For one night she came home drunk and taking off her clothes climbed into bed with me. She walked in while I was masturbating undressed and passed out.

I immediately recognized my opportunity and w/out a shred of moral turpitude proceeded to fuck her stupid. 

The next morning, she woke up put on her robe, and leaving the robe open made some scrambled microwaved eggs and toast.

While I was nervous mom never said a word. We still fuck without ever saying a word!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
" Fuck the taboo, come to bed"

The most beautiful words a mother can assert. The way mom kept saying " fuck meeeeeeee" was perfectly included.

Alcohol often is a culprit in taboo and was with my mother and I.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland4 months ago

Marvelously perverse and perverted, even disgusting in places (the vomit). The story's specific details are well-chosen, many, and nicely rendered. I also liked the narrator's matter-of-fact tone and his reflectiveness. An excellent achievement overall. Easily 5*.

AldebraAldebra4 months ago
Didn't I read this before by a different author?

Apologize again to Mrs. O'Neil, because "not common but not uncommon either" is NOT what's known as a "double negative." Aside from that, you used pretty good grammar for the rest of the story.

However, I've got to note that while reading your story I felt like I'd read it before, just changed in the details. This seems to be a rewriting of the general story of the first part of "Drunk Mom" published here on 2/1/2023 by m_storyman_x.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle4 months ago

'Blue balls' and 'expert?' Really?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

That was good. I would love to read more. 5 Stars.

TheGraduate88TheGraduate884 months agoAuthor

Normally, I don't respond publicly to comments although I do sometimes send private messages. But in this case, I wanted to.

First, while "drunk mom" may well be a common theme, this is all my work. Actually, it is, if not fully autobiographical, based on my life. Any resemblance to any other story in the genre is strictly accidental.

Second - "not uncommon" most certainly IS a double negative. Without the doublet "not/un" then something is either common or uncommon. Not uncommon, like one of my other favorite turns of phrase "not unattractive" strike a careful middle ground. No, it's not common but it isn't quite uncommon either. Hence, "not uncommon."

My grammar is just fine, thank you. When I go to improper use, dangling my participles especially, I do it to establish vernacular although, I'm sure, the grammar police can find true errors.

y'all have a good weekend now, y'hear

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story, its so unique, rarely get to see a loving relationship between an alcoholic mom and son, please continue it.

FeltfixerFeltfixer4 months ago

Lucky little fucker

LiferalLiferal3 months ago

Dysfunctional is such a judgmental term. So long as everyone’s happy I say.

TakashiTakashi3 months ago

"She could have looked 30" like your mid-30's is ancient.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very nice incest/taboo story. Did not have the advantage of an alcoholic mother. Mine just wanted me because she hated my father and I was tall, athletic and smart. She dressed sort of office whorish so even when in college she could make me hard. Really liked your story and your grammar is perfect..Going to enjoy some more..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved this story and waiting for more 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.