Confessions of a Naughty Neighbor

Story Info
Melissa's growing interest in her neighbor becomes obsession.
2.2k words
4.21
22.3k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess you could say that I've always had a crush on my neighbor Mike. Well, to be honest it was a bit more than a crush but who could blame me? Mike was the kind of guy that women wanted to be with. To put it simply, he was a man's man. The kind of guy who was not only strong and successful, but also outgoing and charismatic. I loved his athletic build and the strong features that told everyone around him that he was the "alpha" dog in the pack.

It took me a while to admit that I had a crush on my neighbor, mostly because I was married and there was a strong part of me that felt guilty about having an interest like that outside of my husband. When Mike moved in, he also had an incredibly beautiful girlfriend and it was a bit intimidating to have a certain interest in someone who was part of such an amazing couple. Quite honestly, I was a bit jealous of what they had because my own husband lacked many of the qualities that stood out with Mike, and I sometimes wondered what I was missing.

My husband and I were too young when we got married and as we grew into adults, we both realized that we had different goals and ambitions in life. Luckily, we discovered that relatively quickly, and we both agreed to separate amicably. It was a bit scary to be looking at building a new life, but there was quite a bit of excitement about the future. Honestly, one of the biggest holes was the lack of a male companion and to be blunt, having a hot guy right next door left me a bit horny!

I had always been friendly with Mike and I might have taken a little extra care to make sure I looked good when I knew he would see me. We became friendly over time, as neighbors do, and I always looked forward to running into him in front of the house so that we could chat. Quite often, I would catch him checking me out and it gave me a boost that I could catch his eye. It never went further than that but a big part of me was growing incredibly curious about him. I kept my crush a secret for over a year and I think it lasted that long in me because my own marriage was having growing troubles. It wasn't until after the divorce that I realized how my secret neighbor crush would take me.

It all started for me late one night when I went down to my living room to get my phone off the table. It was completely dark when I went into the room and as I made my way, I saw some movement in the window. That part of the house faces part of Mike's living room and I'd see him there watching television on some nights. This time, in the glow of the television, I saw a completely naked Mike, sitting on the edge of the couch. His girlfriend was kneeling on the floor with her head in his lap. Startled by the surprise, my first instinct was to rush away, fearing that they could catch me watching. That was quickly overcome by a sensation that made me want to stay and see everything. My room was dark and they would have no way to know I was there. The voyeur in me was just too curious and I have to admit that being a little naughty was just too much to pass up. I was staying!

Mike was reclined on the couch and it appeared that he was totally lost in an amazing blow job. She slowly took him completely into her mouth along the full length of his shaft. She was also completely naked and I could see that she was playing with herself as she sucked on him. I had watched porn before, but I was surprised by how erotic it was to see something like that in real life. Watching a beautiful girl pleasing her man like that put butterflies in my stomach and I felt my whole body getting warmer as I watched. I slid down into my own couch so that I could get a better view.

I could see Mike's pleasure as she slowly took him in and out of her mouth and as his pleasure grew, my own desires began to take hold of me. It was almost an unconscious reaction that my hand began to rub my nipples through my shirt. My shorts slid off easily and my moist panties proved that I was more excited that I expected. Mikes cock slowly slid in and out of her mouth as her fingers rubbed a little faster. My own hand moved under my panties and two fingers slid easily into me. The sensation was like a burning fire erupted in me and I spread my legs apart to let my fingers do their work.

Mike then stopped his girlfriend and they both stood up. His full erect cock glowed in the low light and seeing him fully for the first time sent another jolt of lust into my system. I watched as he pushed her face down over the arm of the couch and lined himself up behind her. With a quick move, he slid into her and slowly began thrusting in and out. My fingers were completely wet and waves of pleasure starting building up in me as he took her. He quickly began to pusher harder and faster as he held her down. I was witnessing everything that I desired and it was bringing me closer to the edge of my own climax.

My ex had always been a very loving sexual partner, but he was not really on the aggressive side. I think that both of us were not very confident in that area, but as time when on, I began to understand that sometimes a woman just wants her man to take her and ravage her. I had always wanted to trust a guy so much sexually that he could take me however he wanted and that my pleasure would come from the carnal animal experience of being dominated by a powerful man.

This was what I was seeing. I watched the muscles in his legs tense with each powerful thrust and I could see how much his girl was being overwhelmed with pleasure. He was taking her completely and the intense power of his pleasure was driving her wild. She gripped the couch cushion with both hands as his cock pounded into her and I could hear her screams of ecstasy as he pounded away.

My own shirt was pulled up now so that I could play with my nipples and my other fingers slid in and out of wet lips as I matched what I was seeing. I wanted to be bent over that couch so badly! I wanted to feel Mike fucking my pussy until I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to be ravished completely by a powerful man who found that incredible pleasure in being with me. The waves had built up to an impossible level inside of me and I exploded with a climax that I had never felt before. It overwhelmed my whole body and I had to keep from screaming out with uncontrolled passion.

Mike pulled out of and he spun his girlfriend fast enough to explode in his own orgasm. Ropes of cum spurt out all over his girlfriend's amazing breasts and she rubbed it over her nipples as she looked up at him with a smile.

The aftershocks of my own orgasm began to fade as I realized the power of witnessing something that I had always wanted. It was the sexual experience that had been missing in my life. I was overwhelmed with all the thoughts and emotions that were flowing through me. I was shocked by how much I enjoyed being a voyeur and I was jealous of the girl who had just been ravaged by my hot neighbor. I was a bit guilty that I had let myself enjoy everything so much, but I quickly put that aside. I hadn't done anything sexual since the divorce, so this amazing awakening was much appreciated.

That night in the living room was just a hint of a sexual awakening that I had been longing for and I was surprised by how far my secret crush on my neighbor would end up taking me.

Watching my hot neighbor Mike having incredible sex with his girlfriend brought out a very lustful side in me. I had hoped that I would be able to see more of the same, but even though I checked the window quite often, I was not rewarded with another show. It had actually been a few months since I had seen her car in front of the house, so I didn't have many opportunities for another show. Instead, I had developed a new hobby, and it more than made up for my missing voyeur opportunities. Simply put, I was pretty horny and to solve that problem, I was masturbating almost every day. Fantasies of Mike taking me filled my mind and it became kind of a fixation as I pleasured myself.

It was obvious that I enjoyed being naughty when it came to Mike and I caught myself planning to run into him "by accident" as he worked in the yard or got something out of his car. After the divorce, I was still a bit hesitant to be doing anything with anyone, so enjoying my crush was enough excitement for me. Even with that, I did manage the courage to ask Mike if her would help to fix the door on my dishwasher. I know, it was such a corny stereotype, but that didn't keep my panties from getting completely soaked while he worked away in my kitchen. In my mind, he had me bent over the kitchen island with my panties pulled down to my knees. If I only had the courage... But that slowly changed one day when I got a knock on the door.

I opened the door, expecting a package, but was surprised by Mike instead.

"Hey there neighbor!" he greeted me as I opened the door.

"Oh, I was expecting someone else," was my startled reply. I had been caught by surprise and although I wasn't expecting to see him there, I felt an instant flush in my skin when I realized it was him.

Mike feigned a look of rejection on his face replying, "Ah, so I'm not the guy you wanted to have knocking on your door?"

"What? No! I mean, you can come over anytime you want! I mean, you can come here... You're always welcome."

I was making a fool of myself. He was obviously playing with me and I was blowing it.

Mike grinned and said, "Well, you probably have a bunch of guys who want to be here, so I guess I get to be the lucky one who's actually talking to you."

He was definitely smooth, and I appreciated his ability to charm.

"Actually, I am glad that you are home, because I wanted to ask a favor of you. I'm going to be out of town for a few days and I wanted to see if you could feed the cat while I'm gone.

"Oh, great," I thought to myself. I get stuck feeding the cat while Mike's off with the girlfriend. My jealousy was instant.

I faked a smile and replied, "Oh, are you heading somewhere with your girlfriend? Of course I'd be happy to take care of the kitty while you're gone."

He wrinkled his nose slightly and laughed. "Well, Sarah and I are actually not together, so that's kind of why I was checking to see if you could help me out.

It hit me with a jolt. Not together anymore! She's out of the picture??? The impulse to jump him right on the spot was almost impossible to resist. Instead a quick grin washed over my face before I could hide it. Did he notice? I could feel my skin beginning to blush.

"Oh no. That's terrible news. Of course I can help you out," I lied as the blush continued to warm my face.

"Great, I really appreciate it. Here's the key and I'll leave a note with the instructions on the kitchen table along with everything you need. It won't be much work, so I hope it's not a hassle or anything. I'll be gone on Friday and back on Monday, so I really do appreciate it!"

He reached out and dropped the key in my hand and while I think he thanked me again, it was completely missed on my end as I was lost in his smile of appreciation. I didn't even try to not picture him naked as he turned to head back to his house.

I looked at the key in my hand and smiled slightly, knowing that after doing him this favor, Mike was going to owe ME! How could he re-pay me? My naughty imagination would probably cover that when I had some alone time later that day. Yes, thoughts of Mike were becoming a habit for sure!

Of course, I had no idea that the key in my hand would lead to much more than I ever expected!