Confessions of a Naughty Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa is overcome by her fantasies in her neighbor's house.
2.7k words
4.61
17.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's be honest. By the time Friday rolled around, I have to say that I was a bit excited. Actually, too excited! You can't blame me though. With all the fantasy images floating around in my head, there was just a huge part of me that wanted to be in Mike's space. Nothing crazy now, but I just wanted to get the full experience of just a little wandering around in his place while he was gone. Oh, yeah! I wasn't just going to feed the cat. I was going to explore a bit. Take in the sights smells and the overall experience of my lusty desires. Now, before you start wondering about me, I have to tell you what happened on the Thursday before Mike left.

I was glancing out the front window when a certain thrill came over me. Yes! Mike was working in his yard and the warm summer day was doing its magic! He wasn't wearing anything special, but his shorts and workout tank showed his tanned muscles completely. He seemed to be glistening in the sun and you couldn't argue that he was exactly what I wanted to see when I glanced out that window. He was about 6'5" tall with dark hair and strong facial features. He was both athletic and tough, but also kind and pleasant. He reminded me of a young Tom Selleck without the mustache. It was obvious that he worked out, but he didn't overdo it at all. I had a hard time overcoming the dirty thoughts washing over my mind as I watched him work.

There was no question about it. I had to get out there for a closer look!

Wait! No way! I needed to be cute before I went out there.

I tore up the steps to the closet and flicked through the hangers in the closet. What to wear... I didn't want to overdo it, but I wanted to see if he would check me out. I pulled out the middle drawer of my dresser and it hit me! My new gym outfit. Yes, I'm one of those girls who likes to get a bit girly when I go to the gym. It's kind of fun to catch guys checking you out in the mirrors. I had just the thing. A pair of body forming leggings and a strappy workout top. Everything would show off my curves and there was the added bonus of a little skin and some definite cleavage.

I quickly threw on the outfit, checked my hair and bounded down the steps to the front door.

I'm sure I had too much of a grin going when I made my way across the lawn and towards his yard. It was all worth it though. Did his eye light up when he saw me? Yes! Did he smile broadly in greeting? Yes! Did his eyes wander up my body and linger a bit on my cleavage? Yessss!

"What's up Melissa? You're a little late to help me in the yard here!" he said with a grin.

"Oh, I thought you were just getting warmed up before coming over to mow my lawn too." I teased back.

He gave me a wink and replied, "I'm not actually sure that you could afford my services!"

Oh, yes! He was being flirty with me. His glistening muscles were better up close than from my front rook and got lost for a moment in what kind of "services" were on the menu and how I could pay him back for them...

The options were all good.

"I don't know Mike, maybe I could pay you back by taking you inside and rubbing you completely down in oil while wearing just a tiny pair of panties."

Wait, no! That was just what I would have loved to say back to him. Nope! Can't say that!

Instead, I gave him a coy look and replied, "Go ahead and mow my entire lawn and then we'll see what kind of compensation I can cook up for you. Of course, you'll have to do a good job though!"

He grinned and said, "Well, let's just see what kind of job you do for me when you take care of the cat this weekend. I guess it's up to YOU to do a good job first!"

Ah, that's right! I was going to be alone in his house this weekend! My mind wandered as I pictured what his bedroom must look like. Of course, I wondered what his bed must look like. It was probably a big king sized bed with a big wooden headboard. Mmmm. What it would feel like to climb into that bed with him after working in the yard all day under the hot sun.

He had said something while my mind toyed with thoughts of his bed.

He noticed that I was momentarily distracted and repeated a question, "So, you're heading off to the gym?"

"Oh, yeah. I wanted to get a workout in before it got busy in the evening."

Honestly, I had no actual plan to go to the gym, and had put on the outfit purely for Mike's eyes. Now, I guess I had to at least go somewhere because it would have looked rather foolish to do anything else!

His eyes wandered over my sporty attire again and he said, "Well I wish I could work out too, but I have to finish this up and then get ready for my trip. Thanks again for taking care of kitty while I'm gone."

Mmmm. "Working out together." I had a few ideas for THAT too! Nope. I felt my face begin to flush from the though and I turned to head to my car.

"Have a safe trip!" I waved as I got in and headed off to my unplanned gym excursion.

Mike was gone early on Friday and I did actually wait a little bit before heading next door. The cat could have already been hungry! Sure, it was possible... And I just couldn't wait!

I felt a bit of a thrill when I came into the living room. This is where it happened! This was where I had watched Mike and his girlfriend's not so private show for me. I looked at the couch and pictured it all again in my mind. The mental images had been burned into my mind after using them so many times as a sort of personal fantasy sex tape. I felt myself warming up as my mind played.

My trance was broken with a new thought. I HAD to see his bedroom. I made my way up the stairs and made my way over to the main room. My skin tingled as I slowly entered the door and into the room that had been the center of my anticipation all week. Mike had very good taste and everything was very clean and inviting. The king sized bed was the first thing to catch my eye. It had a big fluffy comforter on top and next to it was a soft chair with a body pillow propped up. There was a chest of drawers on one side of the room and a large mirror at the end of the bed, between the closet and bathroom. It was all very nice and more than a bit exhilarating.

Just being there made me feel naughty and my mind immediately pictured what it would look like in the mirror to be kneeling naked in front of Mike. He was taking me from behind, exactly like he had been doing with his girlfriend. I watched in the mirror as he thrusted into me over and over...

I reached down and felt the softness of the comforter of the bed, not only to satiate my curiosity, but also to prove that it was real. I was actually here, in his bedroom! The bed felt very luxurious and I watched in the mirror as I sat down on the end, enjoying the softness of the pillow top. Just sitting on his bed sent a feeling of exhilaration throughout my body and I knew that I was going to get in trouble here.

Even though nobody was going to see me, I had kind of dressed up before coming over. I wanted to look cute. Maybe a little sexy. It was just something that came over me along with the anticipation of being in his house. In his bedroom... I had put on a light sundress and I liked the way it flowed over my curves and it made me feel very feminine. Underneath, I had picked a matching blue lace bra and panty set and I loved the way the bra felt when it rubbed against the fabric of the dress as I moved. My shoulder length auburn hair flowed down over my shoulders and my cleavage was perfectly accentuated by the light material of the dress. I felt both alluring and sexual, and my imagination once again began to picture Mike as he slid my dress off and let it fall to the floor.

It was all just so naughty and so taboo to be in his bedroom, dreaming of all the carnal things he could be doing to me. I slid my hand up to my breasts and I could feel my nipples pointing through the thin lace of the bra and the fabric of my dress. I toyed with one of them slowly as my imaginary Mike removed my bra and tenderly took a nipple into his lips. In the mirror, I watched as I pulled my dress slightly up and my hand easily found its way to the front of my panties. They were already soaked as I began to softly caress the swollen lips. Imaginary Mike was naked in front of me and the anticipation of his erect cock sliding into me was overwhelming. It was all too much to hold back.

My dress soon fell to the floor, and my entire body tingled and I reveled in the vision of myself, almost naked at the foot of Mike's bed. I looked at the bed and imaginary Mike was laying on his back, with an inviting look of lust on his face. He wanted me to straddle him and ride him until we climaxed together.

My fingers worked quickly and my bra fell to the floor. My thumbs hooked the sides of my panties and as they dropped to my ankles the fire of my naughty imagination was impossible to deny. I didn't have a real Mike, so the body pillow would have to do. I grabbed it from the chair and tossed it on the bad. I climbed on and pictured Mike's sexy body as I straddled the pillow. It was firm but soft and as soon as I got on, I felt it rubbing my clit so perfectly! Imaginary Mike slid into me and I began to slowly thrust against him. My hips ground down against the pillow, back and forth as I luxuriated in the feeling of him being inside of me. Each push brought a wave of pleasure to me as my fantasy lover fueled my passion. I leaned back and continued thrusting as I watched my breasts swaying in the mirror. My hands came up and tugged at my nipples as an incredible fire built up in my body.

It was nearly impossible to go slowly. I wanted to draw everything out and to control the intensity of my pleasure. While my conscious side was able to hold back for a while, savoring every sensation, my unconscious desires were just too strong to control this experience. My hips began to move faster and faster and I could almost feel his cock, wet with my lust, sliding in and out of me with each thrust. The pillow was just the right height and firmness to rub me into oblivion and the mental images flowing over me were just too powerful. I grabbed the pillow with both hands as I rubbed even faster now. The bed shook with my movements and I could feel the inevitable overtaking me. As I moved closer to my climax, I imagined Mike going over the edge with me. His thick cock tensing up and then exploding with pulsations as he filled me with his warmth.

I let out a gasp as I was overwhelmed. "Oh, yes! Mike! Fuck me! Come in me now!" My body exploded as the orgasm hit me. My legs tightened against the pillow and I held it strongly against my clit as the waves flowed over me. It was a complete wash of sensations and the power of my imagination had given me an amazingly strong experience. I held still until the aftershocks slowly faded and then flopped onto my side.

Holy Hell! That was beyond belief. It took a while before I was able to collect myself and get dressed again, and I couldn't believe what I had just done. I fled the bedroom like a crime scene after trying to fix everything so that he wouldn't notice what I had done. The guilty pleasure aspect of my escapade was not overwhelmed by my need to never let him know that I had just completely gotten off in his house while he was gone.

Since it was my only true responsibility, I did actually feed the cat before I left and then my sexually guilty conscience and I made my way back home.

Amazingly, I managed to control myself over the next two days and I stuck to my neighborly duties and fed the cat without playing with my own kitty. I was still in a bit of shock from how much I had let things get out of hand in his bedroom, but I wondered if he would really mind if he actually knew. Would he be flattered? Would he be aroused knowing that the hot redhead from next door had used his own bed while she pleasured herself? Or, would he just be shocked and appalled by an overt violation of his personal space? I knew that I was too chicken to ever find that out!

The thing about being a chicken is that sometimes Karma has a way of forcing your hand and exposing the secrets you most desperately want to hide.

The day after Mike returned home, he texted to thank me for my help. It was the usual "I'm so glad that you were able to take care of things while I was gone." and I wrote back that it was no problem at all. The next text pretty much stopped me in my tracks.

"So, did you manage to have some fun while you were over here?"

HO-LY-SHIT! What did he mean by that? Fun? What fun could he possibly be talking about? Other than... No way. How could he possibly know? I had done an amazing job of cleaning everything up. There was no possibly way he could know.

I had to be cautious though. Who knows what he means?

I tapped back into the phone, "Oh, yeah. Your kitty is so cute and lots of fun to play with!"

The bubbles on the phone indicated he was typing back and my fear and anticipation grew with each moment.

"Hopefully, it wasn't too much of a chore." appeared on my screen.

"It was nothing at all. I'm always here to help." I tapped back.

There was a pause before his next message arrived.

"So, did you have any time to relax while you were over?" The message was followed by a little winking emoji.

My heart froze as I read the sentence again. What did he mean by "relax?" He MUST know! How could he know? Had I left some sort of evidence? I fought down a feeling of panic as I pushed my brain to figure out what to write back. Before I could craft some sort of response, he began to send another message. My heart was pounding in my chest as I waited for the hammer to fall.

The message appeared on my screen and it was as if a bolt of lightning had hit me!

"After some neighborhood kids broke into my house last year, I put video cameras on the outside of my house... And a few inside as well...