Confessions of a Slut Ch. 16

Story Info
A 24yo woman moves to Florida and finds her way.
1.6k words
4.66
4.2k
2
0

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since I had last had sex. Three to be exact. I had been working as many hours as possible and my new home in Palm Beach Gardens did not have nearly as many men around as my downtown apartment. This may have been the longest I had gone without sex since arriving in West Palm Beach, but to be honest, my memory was so cloudy I couldn't be sure.

It was a Sunday in late June and Courtney and I were spending the day laying on the sofa, trying to find the type of embarrassingly bad television shows we loved to watch together. We had both worked long hours the night before and had no intentions of doing much of anything today other. Courtney was laying on one end of the large crescent shaped sofa. Her head was on the arm of the sofa and her feet stretched out toward me. I was laying on the sofa as well, my head places on a pillow in the middle and my legs curled out toward the far end. My gaze altered from the television to Courtney. Every so often she would adjust her legs and I would get a glimpse of her vagina as it exposed itself beneath her loose shorts. She was not wearing underwear, and for that fact, neither was I. Her body turned me on and I could feel my pussy tingling as it brushed up against the cotton fabric of my shorts.

I sat up and Courtney crawled over to my section of the couch, placing her head in my lap. I played with her blond hair while we talked girl talk.

"My mom and brother want to visit for the Fourth of July," Courtney muttered. "You're okay with that, right?"

"Of course," I responded, quietly feeling the anxiety build over the fact I had taken the virginity of her brother, Jason, a few weeks ago. I still hadn't built up the nerve to tell her about it and wasn't sure I would.

"I could sure use a pick me up," I said, eager to change the Subject.

"I think I can arrange that," and with that Court picked up the phone.

Forty minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Can you get that?" Court yelled from her room.

My braless breasts swayed unrestricted under my white T-shirt as a made my way to the door and my nipples hardened slightly. As I opened the door Mike walked through into our condo. His beautiful eyes caught mine and I embarrassingly looked away. He was a gorgeous specimen of a man. His head looked tan and freshly shaved and his body looked fit, if not a bit too skinny. I noticed he had tattoos down his right arm although I couldn't make out what they were.

Mike reached into his pocket, pulled out a bag of cocaine and tossed it to Courtney who had returned to the sofa.

"You wanted a pick me up, right," she asked.

"Who knew it was so easy," I laughed as I sat down next to her.

A pick me up in my old world consisted of an espresso or Red Bull. Now it had evolved into cocaine - and I was ok with that.

Courtney dumped some blow onto the glass coffee table and Mike used a credit card to cut it up and organize it into three equal lines. Mike did the first, passed the rolled up bill to his left to Court who easily finished the second line. I snorted the last one and laid back on the sofa, relaxing as a rush went to my head. Mike had cut three more lines, ready for whomever was ready, whenever they were ready.

I hadn't seen Mike in months. I had heard Courtney having sex last week and assumed it was him though. My gut feeling told me they were dating, despite her insistence otherwise. Courtney had left to use the restroom and I had butterflies sitting here alone with Mike.

"So, I heard you met TJ's girlfriend. That must have been awkward," Mike said casually.

Before I moved into Courtney's place, I had hung out with Courtney, Mike, and Mike's friend TJ.. A day full of drinking led to TJ fucking me on this very sofa. Unbeknownst to me, TJ had a girlfriend. Also unbeknownst to me, Courtney and Mike had caught the last few minutes of the performance. Part of me cringed at the thought that Mike had not only seen me naked but seen me have sex. The other half was too high to care. In that vain, I sat up and snorted a second line.

"Yeah. It wasn't too bad. I didn't really talk to her much. She doesn't know, does she?"

"No. She has no idea."

"Are we talking about the Kelly and TJ session?" Court asked, returning to the room. Her and Mike looked at each other and laughed at my expense.

"That was quite the cream pie," she followed up.

"Oh my God!! Courtney!! Do you have no filter?!?!" I cried.

"And some intense spanking!" Mike chimes in.

"Enough! Both of you!" I yelled embarrassedly, using my hands to cover my face as Courtney and Mike laughed uncontrollably.

I removed my hands from my face and watched Courtney grab the rolled up bill off the table and indulge in her second line. She sat up, wiped her nose, and looked me in the eyes. I found my lips leaning toward her, then meeting in a soft sensual kiss. Her hands immediately went to my shirt and lifted it over my head and off. I felt it was only fair to do the same and in less than a minute we were both topless. My back was toward Mike but I could feel his eyes on us.

"Is this okay?" she asked Mike, as she pulled her lips away from mine momentarily. I was sitting in between both of them and turned around to see Mike nod yes while his hand gently rubbed the crotch of his shorts.

I returned my focus to Courtney and alternated tasting and sucking her nipples. Her breasts were big and firm. They were well shaped and well tanned. I could vaguely taste the salty sweat left on her skin from working the night before. Courtney's hands massaged my tits and then her left hand found its way into my shorts. Her fingers found my clitoris and gently rubbed in a circular motion, eliciting moans. She kissed my neck and then up to my ear. I was tingling all over - my face, ears, neck, breasts.

"Show Mike what you do best," she whispered in my ear.

I looked at her confused. My eyes questioned her sincerity and her eyes confirmed it without saying a word.

I stood up and turned around. My yellow cotton shorts hugged my ass and my exposed 36C tits swayed slightly with each step. I knelt down between Mike's legs and traced his bulge through his shorts. I noticed a wet spot on his shorts where precum had already pierced the fabric. Looking up at him, I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them off. He was already hard and who could blame him given the show Courtney and I had put on. His dick was a beautiful seven and half inches and shaved. I grabbed it with my right hand and took the head into my mouth - my tongue slowly becoming familiar with its new friend. I looked up at him. He was watching me intently and his eyes caused me to melt.

I began to speed up, sucking faster and faster, taking more and more of him into my mouth and down my throat. His dick was already glistening with the saliva from my watering mouth. I glanced over at Courtney who was now naked, sittting on the sofa, legs parted and rubbing herself. I felt like I was in a porn and I found myself loving it.

I became more and more turned on and the quality my blow job was a reflection of that. I made love to Mike's dick, taking all but the last half inch over and over.

His hands reached down, grabbed my head and pulled it off of him.

"Holy shit!" he breathed, looking me dead in the eye. "I don't want to cum yet."

Mike stood up and walked over to Courtney, his hard cock springing up and down as he did. He took Courtney's hand in his and pulled her to her feet. Together they walked toward her bedroom. I couldn't believe they were leaving me here all alone all pent up.

Standing and facing me he bent Courtney over. I could see in her face she was caught off guard. He pushed into her vagina and the mixture of pleasure and unexpected penetration showed on Courtney's face. I reached my hand into my shorts and began to rub my clitoris furiously while watching them.

She was standing, bent at the waist. His right hand pulled her blond hair while his left grabbed her shoulder, using it for leverage. Her arms reached back in an attempt to soften Mike's aggressive thrusts to no avail. I could her the moist noises of them fucking. I could see her beautiful tits violently swaying. Two physically stunning humans were becoming one. All of this was too much and I let out a long moan as it brought me to an orgasm.

Shortly after I came, Mike stopped pumping. He pulled his dick out of Courtney and ropes of cum dropped out of her and down to the floor.

Courtney ran off the the bathroom to clean up. Mike stood there exhausted, stil semi hard. I was jealous of Courtney. I wanted Mike badly.

"This was fun," he said, smiling at me wearily. He walked into Courtney's room and shut the door.