Confessions of a Slut Ch. 20

Story Info
A 24yo woman moves to Florida and finds her way.
1.5k words
4.32
3.5k
2
0

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Tuesday night in late July. I was all dressed for my first official 'date' down here. Courtney and I had met Shawn for happy hour the day before. He had brought two friends, Ben and Derek. Both were also cops. Cops and service industry workers worked well together. Each worked long, odd hours and their off days were typically weekdays.

As we were leaving the happy hour Derek asked me out to dinner the next night. I was flattered and immediately accepted.

I had decided on a short black dress which accentuated my tan skin and platinum locks and a black thong underneath.

I drove downtown to the restaurant we agreed to meet at. He was already there, sitting at the bar with two other men.

"Hey Derek."

All three men turned around and I could feel their eyes scanning me, from head to toe and then back up to my cleavage. Men in this town made no attempt at modesty and I often found men staring at and taking to my chest.

"Gentlemen, I must leave you. My date has arrived," Derek quipped.

It was corny but I laughed regardless to make him feel good. Derek wasn't exactly what you would call good looking but he wasn't ugly either. He was about six feet tale with sunburned skin. He was slightly heavy, around two hundred twenty pounds if I had to guess. My best feature were his eyes. They were a light green and he had eye lashes I would die for myself.

We sat down and immediately ordered drinks and appetizers. He told me he lived outside the city and had two dogs. We talked about our upbringing and our sports teams. He was from New York and was a Yankees and Giants fan. That was an immediate turn off but he seemed really nice, so I tried not to let that taint my perception of him. He didn't seem like the other men down here. He had just ended a two year relationship and had a one year relationship prior to that one. I could use that type of stability in my life.

"So...have you dated much down here?" he asked.

"No. Not really. I've been busy with work and getting assimilated. Not much time to date or party."

"Really? As pretty as you are and in your industry I figured you would get asked out all the time."

"Well I do, but I don't date customers. I just fuck them."

Derek's head swung toward me in shock. He had momentarily stopped chewing his food.

"I'm joking!" I lied.

The last thing I wanted was to ruin this date.

"Wow," he laughed. "You didn't strike me as one of those slutty types we have down here. It caught me off-guard."

"So tell me more about these pups," I interjected in an effort to changed the topic.

It worked. Crisis diverted.

As a whole the date was going well. He was attentive and talkative. I found both the conversations and my martini's were flowing. At this point I was ready to continue this date back at his place.

I found myself staring into his green eyes. His glance caught mine and he leaned in and kissed me. His hand found a resting place on my thigh to sturdy his weight. My hand found his thigh as well and rubbed up toward his crotch.

He jumped and pulled his lips away.

"Too much?" I asked.

"For a first date, yes," he replied. "I really like you and I've enjoyed our date. I have to get home to my dogs now. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Of course," I assured him through a smile of disappointment. I was miserable at reading men's intentions and this was no exception.

He paid the check and walked me out to my car where he gave me a sweet kiss before he drove off. I sat in my car debating my next move. It was only 9pm. I had gotten drunk anticipating Derek was driving me back to his place. Now I was questioning whether I was capable of driving back to Palm Beach Gardens. The answer was no. I put my keys in my purse and climbed out of the car.

*****

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The door opened.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

Jimmy looked like shit. He was shirtless and wearing long Miami Heat shorts that stopped below his knee caps. His apartment reeked of alcohol, Buffalo sauce, and stale farts. I immediately wondered when the last time he showered or slept was.

"I thought we could hang out!" I shot back.

"Sure, come on in. But Kelly, don't ever show up here without talking to me again."

I walked in and he shut the door behind me.

"I'm going to use the bathroom. Are there any party favors in there?"

"No, I'm out. I'm re-upping later this week."

I used the toilet and then took inventory of myself in the mirror. I was slightly sweaty. The top of my chest was slightly flushed and I wasn't sure whether it was due to my arousal or the long walk to Jimmy's. Jimmy had become a friend I could rely on - whether it was for a pick-me-up or a place to crash. I appreciated that.

I fixed my hair and returned to the living room. Shockingly, Jimmy was now sitting on the couch, fully naked, with his right hand playing with semi-hard dick. I was caught off-guard, amazed by his audacity.

"This is why you came over, right?" Jimmy said in a manner that came across more matter-of-fact than question. But he was right. I had two other friends who lived downtown. I could have crashed there. Yet here I was.

"Well.." he shot, interrupting my thoughts.

I found myself waking over and kneeling before him. Most of me wanted to suck his dick but part of me wanted to walk out and leave him there naked for even assuming that. My hand reached out and found his dick as did my mouth. I took advantage of his semi-hard dick and deep throated it before it hardened, making it impossible to take it all into my mouth. He momentarily rested his beer bottle on my head as it bobbed up and down on his beautiful eight inch cock before I swatted it away. My date had left me horny and hanging and Jimmy had come to the rescue.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth. I licked his balls and could taste and smell his scent. I wanted him in me.

Instead, Jimmy laid back and rolled his legs up - his asshole now occupying the space where his balls had been. My tongue instinctively reached out and licked it. I could feel the fibers of the hair around his asshole on my tongue. His hand found my head and pushed it deeper. My tongue pushed into his hole. My nose rested under his scrotum. My eyes had a front row seat to the ugliest part of the male body - the wrinkled ball-sac.

I licked and kissed and tasted him over and over. It felt like forever, but he loved it and I loved to be loved.

Finally, he pulled my head off of him.

"Get on all fours," he demanded.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," I seductively suggested.

"No. Here. On the floor. Now."

There was no nonsense in his tone and it scared me slightly. I turned around and put myself on all fours on the floor. I was still fully dressed. Jimmy walked up behind me and lifted my sundress up and laid it up on my back. He squatted down, bemusing his knees but not bringing them to the ground. His fingers wrapped around the fabric of my thong and aggressively stretched it to the side, effectively ruining it. I could see his thigh muscles tighten as they held his body in a squatting position and he slid into my pussy. There was no build up. We were fucking like animals. Him mounting me from behind like dogs in heat. He was aggressively entering me at an odd angle - standing, squatting behind me, and thrusting at a downward angle. He stretched and filled me repeatedly and made me cum quickly. He came quickly too - pulling out and cuming on my ass and back.

"There's a towel on the floor of the bathroom you can use to clean up. The pillow and blankets are next to the sofa."

"Jimmy," I shot back. "Can't I sleep in your bed?"

"No. We aren't a couple. I don't want you to confuse things."

"I don't want to be a couple Jimmy! But who says friends can't share a bed?"

"We aren't friends either. We are fuck buddies. You come over here from time to time. We fuck. That's it. Don't be naive."

I thought back and was embarrassed I hadn't realized this before. The few times I had seen him in public he barely talked to me. Every time I had come over to his place it resulted in sex - sex in the bathroom, blow jobs in his bedroom, rimming him on the couch, or his dick in my ass on an air mattress. Each time I ended up either going home or sleeping on the sofa.

Jimmy walked into his room and shut the door. The tone had been set for any future interactions.