Confessions of a Slut Ch. 24

Story Info
A 24yo woman moves to Florida and finds her way.
838 words
4.25
3.2k
2

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up once again to the sound of Courtney and Mark fucking. Donnell was laying next to me naked and asleep, oblivious to Courtney's moans rising up through the floor.

The blanket was only covering up to his waist and his chest made excellent eye candy. His pecs were defined - the type you want to rub you hands alone or rest your head on.

I peeked under the blanket. His dick was flaccid and skinny. How did it grow so long? And why was it so skinny? At one point during last night's blow job I recalled likening his dick to a pencil as opposed to a magic marker. The things that go through a woman's mind during oral sex.

Still naked, I lifted myself out of bed, used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Afterward I splashed some water on my face and analyzed myself in the mirror. I hated how my face looked without makeup. Each imperfection was exposed. The black bags under my eyes pronounced without being covered by concealer. Each blemish flaunting itself.

In my bed was a sexy, naked black man. One with the face of a movie star and the chest of an athlete. What could he possibly see in me? He was out of my league. He was also incredibly aggressive and hung. Both of those were new to me. His aggressiveness had shown me I could deep throat more than I previously believed. I wanted to learn how to take more.

I climbed on the foot of the bed and pulled the blanket off Donnell. I crawled between his legs and took his cock in my mouth, finally awakening him. I sucked it aggressively, eager to see its slim nine inch length again. It didn't take long as his dick spring to life, still skinny but much harder than last night. Donnell's hands were behind his head as he stared down at me working my mouth on his cock. I tried to take as much of him as I could into my throat but frustratingly found myself gagging at seven inches again. I wanted to swallow more. I wanted to impress him. I wanted him to like me.

I reached and and grabbed his arm from behind his head. I found his huge hand and placed it on my head hoping that would engage him in the tug o war we fought last night. Instead he grabbed my hair with his hand, pulled it out of my face, and held it up like a pony tail. With the tip of his dick on my lips I stared up at him. His eyes met mine and his face was expressionless. I felt exposed. He had a clear view of my face without makeup. I felt ugly and insecure. I get he wasn't enjoying the blow job.

I decided to pick up the pace - in a ln effort to make him vim but also to distract my destructive mind from wandering. I took more and more of him until I got to the seven inch mark. I reached my hands underneath his butt and forced his pelvis upward while pushing my mouth downward. I got maybe an extra half inch down before I gagged and regurgitated spit all over his dick.

I was mortified and embarrassed. I tried to smile and play it cool. My eyes were watering - if not from the gagging then from the embarrassment. I could sense he was close though and was hell bent on finishing. I decided to focus on my strength. Instead of deep throating I used my lips and tongue to make love to the top six inches of his cock. Within three minutes his cum had found its way into my mouth.

He looked down and smiled as I crawled up and laid next to him.

"Are you always like this?" Donnell asked.

"Like what?"

"I just came up here to go to sleep. We barely spoke all night while you were working. Then you tell me to sleep in your room, you get topless, and then you suck my dick. Not once, but now twice."

"I don't know," I responded, wary of where this conversation was heading.

"Like...have you ever heard of Supa Head?"

"What? I'm not even sure what that is."

"Let me out it in white folk talk," he said before altering his voice in what I'm assuming was an attempt to mimic a white man. "Are you one of those females that loves sucking dick?"

"Umm, yes. I guess."

"Did you really suck that old dudes dick?"

I didn't answer.

"I'm not judging. I'm just curious."

"Yes I did. Can we stop taking about this now?"

"Damn girl. You're wild."

And with that he hopped out of bed and got dressed. I admired his body before he covered it with clothes. I longed for him to just lay with me all day. I was infatuated with him after one night and we hadn't even had sex.