Confessions of a Soccer Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Seduced and encouraged by friends, family, and my boss.
6.8k words
4.79
40.7k
63

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Everyone in this series is over 18.

I took a deep breath, turned, and smiled, several people whistled, ironically, all of them were the women in the class. The two men stood there, their mouths open, their eyes almost popping out of their heads.

Everyone started talking; all at the same time.

Michelle quickly took control. "Okay everyone; we talked about how to treat our model, ladies, try to limit the whistling, no matter how much you want to. Let's get back to drawing."

It took a moment; I think everyone realized that by not getting back to drawing they risked Michelle telling me to put my clothes back on. None of them wanted that, especially not me.

Michelle focused on different techniques as she positioned me standing with full-frontal nudity. She started talking about how to draw a breast properly and making comments about how nice mine was. As she talked she had everyone's attention.

She used her hands to turn me slightly to show how the lighting affects shadowing.

She talked about the different ways to draw nipples and commented about how nice and defined mine were. Under the gaze of twenty people, my knees felt wobbly.

I had promised myself only a short time ago, that if I ever had the chance to explore sex again, I would not waste the opportunity. I smiled to myself that I was certainly taking advantage of this chance.

People would have to be blind not to see my level of arousal, my pussy was fully engorged and my lower lips had opened and were like an open invitation to everyone. Looking out at my classmates, I could not stop my heart from racing nor could I get my breathing to slow down. My chest was flushed, my nipples had never been harder than they were right now, and a light sheen of sweat covered my entire body.

I could feel Rachel's approving eyes, as well as the other people looking at me with a range of emotions that covered everything from outright lust and desire to still unbelieving that I would actually strip and pose for them.

Michelle continued to describe my breasts and drew them on the blackboard with chalk. Actually touching my boobs as she described how my crinkly areola was smoothing as my nipples became engorged, and she even ran her palms around the firm curves of my 34B's. I thought I heard one of the older women in the group moan quietly. I could barely manage to silence myself.

I watched the class as Michelle continued to describe my boobs in great detail as she drew them on the board, I felt their eyes almost physically devouring my curves and contours.

Suddenly I shivered as Michelle's hands unexpectantly moved slowly down my sides to my abs.

"See how the tone changes depending on where the light hits her," she said as a small whimper escaped despite my attempts to stifle it.

Michelle added, drawing attention to my pussy, "It was great that Nancy shaved her vagina, see how much easier it is to see her features, and notice her clitoris, see the coloring, and how it protrudes, this is almost impossible to see if the model isn't shaved bare."

There were several muffled comments from the class, especially from the women who had whistled.

Michelle let her hand rest on my ass for a moment as she described how to draw the flare of my hips before she spun me around. I could not believe how calmly she was teaching, in my mind the only thing I wanted at this moment was to be completely ravished by everyone in the room.

"Okay, everyone, see how you can tell Nancy works out, look at the muscle tone in her bum, see how the light also affects the shading," I shivered visibly as she used her hand to show how muscular my cheeks were.

"I think it really helps when you have a new model like Nancy who is very excited to be posing, it really adds to the experience and you can literally feel her excitement.

Rachel called out, "I can see her excitement too, I think you need to be careful around her nipples so she doesn't poke your eye out."

Everyone laughed, including me.

Michelle added though, thoughtfully, "Maybe we can ask Nancy to sunbathe without any clothes so her tan lines disappear, will you do that for us?"

Without thinking I replied in a voice that was soft and sexy at the same time, "Michelle, I would do anything for you."

The class heard me and laughed and several snickered, but I didn't care, I was off on my own little planet.

Michelle let the class practice drawing my boobs for several minutes while she wandered around the class offering tips and suggestions. I loved being naked and there wasn't any other place I wanted to be than right here.

After a while, I noticed that break time was approaching. Michelle had given me a bottle of water at the beginning of class and a second one while I was posing and my bladder was starting to feel the need to pee. I figured I could wait until break so the class could continue to draw.

Finally, after another fifteen minutes, it was finally break time. I had planned on putting the jersey back on and heading to the washroom, but I was quickly surrounded by the class members, male and female, all busy talking about how great it was I was doing this, how nice my body was, did I work out, did my husband mind. Several people tried not to stare unsuccessfully.

Despite Michelle's warning to them, in the scrum of people, I felt several hands touching my body. I think that is why ultimately I didn't excuse myself to head to the washroom. The hands were male and female, soft and calloused, bold and tentative. I could feel my temperature rising.

Rachel appeared and asked if I could put my hair up and offered to do it for me. Without waiting for a reply, she moved behind me and I felt her warm hands running up my neck as she gathered my hair. I felt her hot breath on my neck, and she exaggeratedly ran her hands up my shoulders to collect my hair, making me shiver and tremble slightly. I knew this wasn't how a nude model would be normally treated, but I was loving every second of it and so was the class.

I knew on some level of my brain I needed to go pee during the break because I would be posing for quite a while but I never managed or really wanted to break away. Everyone was so nice and had so many questions and was so supportive that the short break time came and went almost without me noticing.

Several different women had touched me, one much older woman actually cupped one of my breasts and said, "Nancy, you are so lucky that your breasts are so firm," and she squeezed one and smiled at me. That type of thing happened more than once. That's why I thought I might be okay and could hold it until after class, or at least until they were done needing me to pose.

"Ready Nancy?" I jumped as Michelle surprised me and I worried a little pee might have leaked out, but nothing had.

I didn't want to let Michelle down or make the class wait. I was sure I could make it so I moved onto the platform.

She positioned me so my body was facing Rachel, I wasn't sure if that was on purpose or not, but Rachel was happy. I way I was positioned, everyone else saw my profile, and only Rachel had an unobstructed view of my little box. I opened my legs very subtly and I watched her smile in return.

That I was flirting and exposing my pussy to Rachel only made me much more excited as her eyes locked onto my wet little box.

"Get comfortable and just try to look natural," Michelle said. We had discussed what to do before and I let Michelle handle me and make a few more minor adjustments. She used the exercise to discretely touch me in what might seem like routine ways. As she did this, she whispered into my ear, "You look so sexy; how does it feel to think everyone in the room wants to fuck you."

"You too?" I whispered back.

"Especially me," she said so quietly, that it felt like she was speaking inside my head.

Very quietly I said, "MMMMMmmmmmm."

The class started to draw again; some of them said they were only going to draw parts of me. Rachel drew my neck, shoulders, and back and did an incredible job. Some drew my head and face, others my legs, the two men both did my chest, another woman did my thighs, pussy, and tummy, and only a few, including Michelle, did all of me.

Michelle would stop drawing every once in a while and would move around the room and make comments, praising the work being done and commenting on my features loud enough for everyone to hear.

All the while, I enjoyed being the center of attention and being exposed to a room full of fully dressed people. Michelle had warned me that sometimes models would get propositioned and that I should expect that. Ironically, she said it would likely be from the women more than the men.

I had told her, "I can't wait."

She shook her head, "What have I created?"

"A woman wanting to explore her sexuality and push my limits," I answered without thinking about it.

"That's the best kind," she laughed.

After a while, the pressure in my bladder was starting to become a distraction, but I knew I had to tough it out, and I also knew I didn't want to accidentally pee in front of them. Several times over the next thirty minutes, I had to really focus to keep everything inside. Near the end of that time, I felt one or two drops leak from me and I knew then I would never make it to the end of class.

After another half an hour I finally motioned for Michelle to come over with about 10 minutes to go, "Michelle, I have to really go pee, I'm sorry; otherwise I am going to have an accident."

"As interesting as that might be, I guess we should let you go," I wasn't sure if she was serious or not but then she said, "Okay everyone, Nancy has to go to the washroom, try to finish up from memory and she nodded to me.

I jumped up and just ran out of the room, I was totally focused on not having an accident. I never thought of nor stopped for my jersey. I was barely holding the pee in. I was just trying not to have something happen that hadn't happened since I was in kindergarten.

As fast as I ran, I was losing the battle, more drops escaped, I could feel them. It was only another dozen or so feet to the washroom. It was then I finally remembered I was completely nude and all of the other classes would be out in a few minutes.

"Fuck!" Fortunately, the halls were empty but I knew that wasn't going to last.

Should I go back and get the jersey, should I take my chances?

My bladder decided for me. A small stream of pee squeezed out and ran down my leg, and puddled on the floor, I immediately tried harder to hold it, my hand on my pussy as if that was going to help and I raced for the door.

It was locked.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I looked frantically around, I knew this was the only women's washroom on the floor and there wasn't a family washroom, the building was too old. More drops of pee trickled from me.

The men's room was across the hall.

I raced across the hall, unaware that Rachel had been chasing after me, sent by Michelle.

The door opened.

I zoomed through the first door, then the second one and the first thing I saw was the tall men's urinal.

"What the fuck," and I could feel a stream start and made it to the urinal and peed and peed and peed.

I had never peed standing up in a washroom before but at this moment, I did not care.

I sighed with relief.

"Now that's not something you see every day," Rachel laughed behind me. I hadn't even heard the doors open.

I just about jumped out of my skin, but recovered quickly, "It works."

"Yes, it does, Nancy honey, do you know you are still naked and the classes are getting out in a few minutes, not to mention you just peed standing up in the men's room.

"Un-huh," I nodded, "I should have gone on the break, but I was enjoying all the attention."

"I wondered about that, you ran so fast up the hall, I wanted to yell for you but figured that would only attract more attention to the fact you were naked," Rachel said.

Then she added, "Good thing I brought your jersey, huh?"

"Yes, thank you," I said quietly, only now really appreciating the situation I was in and what I had done.

I devilish smile appeared on her face as she said, "It's going to cost you this time Nancy; we still have a few minutes before the bell."

"Anything, Rachel," I was desperate, and she knew it, I was literally minutes away from getting busted, naked, and in the men's room ..."

"On your knees, Nancy," and I looked a little confused.

"On your knees Nancy, we don't have much time," she repeated again, this time using a harsh impatient tone and voice I hadn't heard before from her. She repeated a third time and left no doubt that if I wanted my jersey, I needed to drop in front of her right fucking now.

I complied, she moved closer, and quickly pulled down her shorts right only inches from my face.

She smiled, she wasn't wearing any panties, and she looked down at my naked body.

"Lick."

I couldn't believe what she said, not because I didn't want to, but because of how she was demanding me to.

"Nancy if you want your jersey, lick my pussy, and do it quickly, anyone could walk in here."

This was so bad, Rachel was blackmailing me, I was naked, on my knees in the men's room, and I was staring at Rachel's shaved and very wet pussy.

So exciting, I thought, so intoxicating, and so much fun.

Her scent filled my world, her smooth skin, her wetness obvious from where I was looking she did look tasty.

I leaned forward and touched my tongue to her pussy, Rachel moaned. I had never done that before, hell Dean had never done that to me, Michelle had without hesitation, I had read about it, and watched a little porn on my phone. I wanted to do this to Michelle; I had fantasized about us doing it to each other.

Rachel put both her hands on my head and pulled my face towards her crotch, "Lick my pussy Nancy, NOW!"

I ran my tongue the length of her pussy from bottom to top and back, she moaned louder and pushed herself against my face.

We had time for me to repeat licking her about four times.

The class bell rang, "Shit," she said.

My tongue kept moving, I pushed my nose against her, and she whimpered a little.

We heard voices and sounds from the hallway.

"Fuck," and then she said, "That will have to do for now."

Very reluctantly, she said, "Get up," threw my Jersey at me, and then pulled her shorts up.

I was just pulling the jersey down over my head when the door opened and two guys walked in. They were stunned to find two women in their washroom. Seconds earlier, they would have seen my tongue licking Rachel's pussy.

"Sorry, guys, we went in the wrong one," Rachel smiled and said to the two men.

She grabbed my hand, squeezed it, and pulled me quickly out into the hallway as it filled with other adult students. Everything from then until I was sitting alone with Michelle in the empty classroom had been a blur.

"She made you lick her pussy to get your jersey back?"

"Yep."

"Wow," and Michelle paused for a moment, "Did you feel taken advantage of?"

I paused for a moment while I kissed Michelle again; she had her finger between my legs and was working me deliciously.

We took a breath, "Yes, but it was actually an incredible turn-on for me, I loved the feeling of being submissive to her, isn't that horribly slutty of me? And besides, I was more surprised than threatened, I would have done it if she had just asked."

"It is major league slutty; but, I can hardly blame her, how did she taste?"

"Pretty good, a little like how my pussy tastes," I said.

Michelle smiled, knowing that I knew how my own pussy tasted.

Michelle added, "Sweetie you have come so far in such a short time."

"I think we will both get a chance if we are lucky Michelle, Rachel seems quite interested in both of us," I cooed.

We had stayed later to clean up, look at the drawings, and especially for Michelle to kiss and fondle me. Both of us thought the drawings were excellent. If I was super turned on by being naked in a classroom, now that Michelle was kissing and fondling me while I was naked brought me to an entirely new level.

"You must be so horny Nancy?" She smiled and teased me with her body pulled tight to mine and her hands cupping my ass.

"I am but what should we do about it?" I said innocently.

"Let's find someplace, someplace really close, I want you right now," she replied in a voice similar to the one Rachel had used.

We barely made it to my car.

The parking lot was empty and we climbed straight into the backseat.

Michelle pushed me onto my back and pulled my Jersey up. I had wanted to say I should freshen up after peeing in the men's room but she pushed me back more and the next thing her lips were on my pussy.

Dean had never gone down on me, Michelle obviously wasn't Dean. Michelle was incredible.

She must have spent the next 30 minutes using her tongue, lips, and fingers to ravish me. On the way to the car, I never figured I would last 30 seconds because much less than half an hour because I was so horny.

Michelle surprised and amazed me. She knew how to eat a woman properly, prolonging the sensations, and making me beg her to cum.

She knew how turned on I was but she took her time and even using her fingers and a light gazing touch managed to make me scream all the while taking me up even increasing roller coaster, letting me fall, almost to the bottom of anxiety, and then up again even higher.

I could feel my hips pushing against her, I heard a voice begging for her to make me cum, it wasn't until later that I realized it was mine. She was so amazing, different times her tongue and fingers seemed everywhere, my little clitty, my folds, penetrating inside of me, rimming and then licking my ass. I had never been one for talking during sex, but with Michelle, words flowed from my throat. Whimpers, moans, obscenities, and screams, and Oh the screams.

I never even noticed how she managed to get me turned around, but I was. On my hands and knees with her tongue rimming my rosebud and two fingers working my pussy, when my body just exploded.

I remembered screaming her name, my body flexing and going rigid, my nerve endings all firing at the same time, her fingers inside me, and waves and waves of pleasure and then nothing, not even darkness, it was like someone just turned me off to everything.

I opened my eyes and somehow we were parked in front of her apartment, except I was in the front seat, still naked. In the light from the street light, I could see my inner thighs were covered in hickies and small bite marks, my pussy red and enflamed. The scent of my pussy was everywhere.

"Hi beautiful," she said, "I wanted to invite you up, but your husband is likely calling the cops to look for you."

"Huh, how long was I out?"

"Not long, maybe 15 minutes, just long enough for me to get you in the front seat and drive us home, but we spent two hours in the parking lot."

"No way, two hours?"

"What can I say; I like to eat pussy, especially yours."

"I'm sorry I passed out, I want to return the favor?" I said as sexily as I could.

"Oh, you will sweetie, either before or after I shave you," then Michelle smiled and added, "Maybe both times."

"I can't wait, Michelle," I said quietly as I kissed her again.

"We'll do your eyebrows too, okay?"

"Eyebrows?"

"Yes, don't worry we'll draw them back in, but I want you to be totally smooth for me," Michelle said, my heart was racing again.

She kissed me, this time we must have been locked together for what seemed like hours, and then she said, "After work, I'll pick you up at your place, be ready,"

She got out of the car saying, "You better put your jersey back on, although I do admit, I would like you to be naked all the time when you are around me,"

I got out and pulled the jersey over my head and over my body. We kissed, under the streetlight for another 15 minutes. It was a warm night, I felt her hands exploring and exposing me all over again. The thrill of possibly being caught and seen naked while she was still fully dressed was almost making me feel drunk.

12