All Comments on 'Confessions of a Soccer Mom Ch. 03'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedalmost 2 years ago

I am loving this story. Thank you so much. Please keep them coming.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

And the hits just keep on cumming. Great follow up chapter. I love how you advance the relationship with Michelle while providing extremely hot sessions with secondary characters, like getting Doyle-teamed by her sons. Keep writing and providing great masturbation content!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your continuation. This woman is my sexual fantasy and you've put her on paper for me. Can hardly wait for the next sexy chapter to see where she goes.

boaman007boaman007almost 2 years ago

Great story so far. Really enjoying the adventure. Well written with a believable plot. Thanks.

Soshameless11Soshameless11almost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story.

SaphhiaSaphhiaalmost 2 years ago

I love how this is progressing. Hoping you continue this depraved soccer mom's descent into the slut she deserves to be, and treated as such. Please, do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My only criticism is that Dean is way, way too clueless. No man that I know would miss all of those red flags. I understand you need to establish Mommy's "why", so maybe I'm off base. I DO LIKE your descriptions of lesbian sex.

THANK YOU for a very fun and steamy series!!!

Be Well and Happy,

Paul

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

hooly hell, such a great way to end a well written chapter, great writing and i loved it all, five stars, thanks for sharing this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...