Confessions of a Soccer Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we broke apart after trying and failing a dozen times, and each time we kissed again and again. Another twenty minutes later, I started the engine and pulled away from the curb. I pulled into our driveway and left the windows down a little, the house was dark. I looked at the clock and it was 12:30.

I noticed Dean's car wasn't home yet and checked my phone.

On the table, there was a note they had gone to watch a playoff game at Heather's place. Then there was a text from about ten minutes ago saying the game was in overtime and they would be home when it was over.

I turned on the outside lights, stripped off the jersey, climbed into the shower, and suddenly got very tired, it had been a long day. I put on a tee-shirt and climbed into bed. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I heard them come in at 2:30, they tried to be quiet but weren't very good at it. I wondered about a way to say goodnight to the boys but then I felt Dean crawl into bed and at 2:45, he was snoring so loud that I had to put my earplugs in and I finally fell asleep again, dreaming again about Michelle.

There wasn't much time at breakfast; everyone was still tired and cranky. Erich was the first up and slipped into the kitchen where I was wearing my shorts and sports bra, having just finished my workout.

He kissed the back of my neck and whispered in my ear about how sexy I was and he put his hands around my waist. Then he pushed himself against my back, I could feel a bulge pushing against my ass.

"Erich, your father will be here in a second," I replied but he didn't move.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"Very good, it was pretty exciting being naked in front of a group of strangers," I blurted out.

"Better not say that to dad, just say "It was a very artistic evening," he smiled as I let him run his fingers between my legs. His strong fingers first cupped my pussy but then he ran one up the center of my pussy, accenting the indentation of my outer lips, making me moan and arch my back, my head tilting towards his. He kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobe.

The stairs creaked and Erich backed away quickly. Dean called us both upstairs, Erich for breakfast, and me because he couldn't find something. When Dean asked I used Erich's suggestion and it worked perfectly. Both Dean and Nate had questions but I kept the conversation artistic and it wasn't long before the conversation turned to the playoff game last night other than some glances from the boys, Dean seemed to have completely forgotten about me.

Wednesday disappeared in the craziness of our regular lives of work, sports, and housework and it was only late at night that there seemed to be anytime. Michelle and I texted, sexted, and dreamed about each other. The good night kisses from the boys that night seemed to take a quantum leap and were getting progressively hotter and both seemed to enjoy showing off how far they could push me to each other. I think they interrupted my drawing homework four times to say goodnight.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy their competition.

On Thursday morning, both rubbed my pussy through my workout yoga pants in the morning leaving me a hot mess afterward.

Thursday night, Dean had gone to bed early because he had taken the day off to drive the boys to the tournament first thing Friday morning. I had been doing some drawing again, and they both appeared while I was doing that homework around 10 pm.

"Good night Mom," they had said in unison.

Nate kissed me first and surprised me when he ran his hand through my hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little surprised.

"Next time we do this, you are going to be bald."

"Do what?" I smiled.

He kissed me again, this time cupping both my breasts and using his fingers to gently pinch my nipples.

"We haven't done this before," I said as Erich came up behind me. Both my boys were over 6 feet and considerably bigger than me. I felt his hands on my hips.

Without any warning, I felt my shorts being pulled down. I didn't move to stop him.

"I told you she doesn't wear panties anymore," Erich said to Nate, "She stopped about the same time the art classes started." It was true but I hadn't thought anyone had noticed.

When I didn't protest or object, I saw Erich nod to his brother.

"You have such a nice ass mom, we both noticed right away," Erich said quietly.

"You watch my ass that closely?"

"Actually, our buddies noticed first, see mom you really are everyone's MILF, hell even Mrs. Dobbyn is hot for you, she asks about you all of the time.

"Really?"

"Sure, we caught her one day watching you in your bathing suit," Erich said.

"We had forgotten something at her house and we surprised her talking to herself, she had said that you should really sunbathe in the nude, we agreed and she made us promise not to say anything," Nate added.

"She is always asking us about you and we have caught her watching you, I think her husband treats her like dad treats you," Erich said stroking my thighs with his rough hands.

While he had been talking, Nate had reached around me and had pulled my sports bra off, Erich had pulled my shorts down to my ankles, and I had stepped out of them. I was completely naked again. In a moment, Nate was kissing my lips and Erich was kissing my neck and down my shoulders and both sets of their hands were exploring every inch of my body.

Our conversation about Heather would wait.

Erich kept kissing my back and moved down to my ass, every once in a while I could feel his teeth; he would bite me leaving small red marks.

"Did you two plan this?" I said quietly.

"For a while now," Nate said between kisses, "It took a while to convince Dad to go to bed early, but it worked." Nate leaned over and started to suckle one of my boobs.

"We have wanted to do this for such a long time Mom," I inhaled sharply and my eyes rolled back in my head as their lips, tongue, and teeth made me see bright reds and yellows, my knees felt weak. At the same time, I felt Erich's large hands pulling my cheeks wider.

"You have such a nice ass mom," I felt his nose and tongue moving up between my cheeks and his thick fingers between my legs. "Your pussy is also amazing mom, but what really turns us on is how willing you have become in the past few weeks."

"MMMmmmmm," was all I managed to say, both of them were making me feel amazing.

Erich's fingers reached around me and touched, then slipped into my pussy. His touch was amazing and I wondered who had taught him to do this.

"That feels so incredible, how did you learn how to ..."

Nate cut me off and answered for him, "Internet mom, we watched some videos on how to seduce your mother."

"You planned this, all this? I said shocked, surprised, and somehow flattered all at the same time.

Nate was kissing me again and Erich soon had two fingers inside me.

Nate paused and said, "We had really considered practicing on Mrs. Dobbyn because she seemed like she might be interested, but then you signed up for the art class," Erich said between licking my pussy from behind and using his tongue to trace the space between my pussy and my ass.

"And when you took the class, something in you seemed to "turn on" and suddenly it seemed like seducing you would be much easier and you were always the one we wanted to seduce anyway," said Nate very casually, as if making plans to lay their mother was something everyone did every day.

"Mom, you wouldn't believe how helpful the internet was," Erich said.

"It's working, ooooohhhhh fffuucckkk, that feels so good," I managed to reply and articulate with some difficulty.

Erich's fingers were working my pussy, those two thick fingers were fully inside me and his tongue was licking and rimming my asshole, almost the same way Michelle had.

Nate took a cue from Erich and knelt in front of me, kissing his way down my chest, my tummy, and then zeroing in on my pussy. It was too much, my knees gave way.

"Ok mommy," Nate said supporting me, "lay on your side."

They helped me to the floor resting on my side. Then Nate laid beside me with his head between my thighs licking and sucking on my pussy and Erich was the same way but licking and rimming my ass. My body moved as if it was possessed. For someone who only recently finally had experienced receiving oral sex, it was only a matter of time.

It took me several moments to realize Nate had called me "Mommy," and somehow that word just helped to heighten the sexual fever that was raging through my body.

Although inexperienced in anilingus, I had googled it after Michelle did it to me, and Erich was doing a great job.

I wondered if there was a "How to" video on that, but I realized I didn't care how they learned, just that they had and I gave myself into the pleasure.

Not to be outdone, Nate's girlfriend must be a happy girl because not only was he willing to go down on me; Nate's tongue and fingers knew exactly what to do.

"Does it feel good mommy?" One of them asked.

Maybe it was the "mommy" maybe it was Nate's tongue buried in my pussy, maybe it was Erich's tongue circling my ass, but whatever it was, it was awesome and it was enough to push me over the precipice.

My body started trembling then shaking, and my legs locked and went rigid, both boys continued, and then in a repeat of Tuesday my pussy exploded, I squirted all over Nate and an orgasm rolled completely over me and was followed by at least one more as powerful. I shook and started to scream before Nate covered my mouth, muffling my voice because they were afraid I would wake their father.

Gradually the intensity started to lessen, and the throbbing and sensitively of my pussy would take longer to fade.

Nate and Erich pulled away and both moved around so they were on either side of me. I kissed one and then the other, softly thanking them and saying how amazing they both were.

"Ohh mmyyy ggooodddd, boys that was incredible" I have never felt like that before, I laid there for several more minutes as the aftershocks rumbled through my body, my eyes closed.

We lay like that for several more minutes.

Still, with my eyes closed, I heard the boys moving, zippers being undone, and clothes falling to the floor.

I knew what they were doing before they said anything.

"We're not done yet, mommy," Erich said.

I felt them lifting me up and laying me across our oversized ottoman. Most of my body lay across the surface and my legs hung over the edge. I enjoyed feeling their strength, the feeling of being manhandled, and the anticipation of what was going to happen next.

I opened my eyes just as I felt Nate straddling my chest. His cock and hairy balls were only inches from my mouth.

"Suck my cock mommy," and smiled and opened my mouth. Nate's cock paused on my lips, I felt the clear pre-cum, tasted it, and then felt him starting to fill my mouth.

At the same time, I could feel something else, something hard, something smooth and hairless.

As if reading my mind, "I shaved for you mommy, I hope you like it," Erich said as he pushed the tip of his thick cock against my opening.

Before I could respond that I did, I felt him push into me. Over the past few weeks, I had become much more sexually active, but I hadn't actually been penetrated until now by anything larger than a finger or two. That was about to change most deliciously.

Both of them were much bigger than their father. I had forgotten how much energy and vigor eighteen and nineteen-year-olds had. I had also become accustomed to their father and they were definitely not their father.

Sounds came from me, I tried to scream, not in pain, but in pleasure, in being stretched like Erich was doing, but my mouth was full. With a wonderful cock in my mouth and another slowly pushing deep inside me, I was in heaven.

Nate pulled out of my mouth for a moment; I had enough time to say, "Erich, you won't hurt me, do mommy hard, you won't break me."

Nate refilled my mouth; I could feel his pulse as I used my mouth as a second vagina, feeling his veins and the heat from him.

Erich had heard what I had said and one moment I felt his hard cock tentatively pushing against my pussy and then the next moment he pushed so hard I almost felt like he was splitting me in two. My incredibly sensitive and very wet pussy was stretched to the breaking point as he pushed hard and deep into my pussy.

"Like this mommy," I heard him laugh. Just when I didn't think I could take any more I could feel his smooth skin up against my skin, it felt so wild, so bad, and so incredibly wonderful.

More muffled whimpers and sounds tried to escape my mouth as Nate rapidly thrust in and out of my mouth, he was shaking and trembling, I wanted to reply to Erich but Nate seemed to want to outdo his older brother and he fucked my face relentlessly.

The way he was moaning and pushing himself, I knew that there was no way he could hold out long.

Erich pulled all of the ways out and then plunged even harder back into me, had Nate not been filling my mouth, I'm sure my scream would have woken Dean, Heather, and people several blocks away.

Although they had carefully planned my seduction, now caught in the moment, hormones and natural instinct took over and any pretense of planning was gone, nothing else mattered to them other than cumming on and/or in me.

The pounding continued for what seemed like an eternity and I enjoyed every second of the ravishing that they were inflicting on me. Their energy, stamina, and surprisingly good technique had me building towards my own orgasm, something I had never experienced while someone was fucking me.

Nate was first, not surprising given how vigorously he had been fucking his mommy's face. A low deep moan was followed by him suddenly going rigid and saying, 'Holy fuck Mommy."

His cock let loose and then my mouth was full of his semen, one blast down almost entirely down my throat, a second quickly following that filled my mouth and leaked over my lips, and finally, a smaller one that spilled onto my face. I licked and swallowed as much as possible, he moved and his pubic hair was smearing my face with the extra cum as he moved around. I sucked furiously, not wanting to let any escape but soon I could feel him getting softer I continued to clean him until he pulled off my chest to watch his brother.

He seemed to change his mind as Erich continued then totally surprised me by kissing me. Full-on French kissing, I felt his tongue inside my mouth, sharing and tasting his cum on my lips, and cleaning my face the way I had cleaned his cock.

"I saw that too Mommy online, that's pretty cool and pretty tasty," Nate said loud enough for Erich to hear."

With the force that Erich was applying to me, I was having trouble with words, but I managed to say, "Iiiiitttt iiiiissss aaawweeesssoooommmme."

Erich lasted a few minutes longer, I think seeing his mother blowing his brother, his brother cumming and covering his mom's face with cum and then licking it off her was too much and I felt him stiffen too, he shivered and said, "I'm cumming," and he did, I could feel his hot sticky cum flooding inside me, once and twice and then he collapsed beside me.

"Wow," he said loudly.

"Wow, is right," I said, my first coherent words in a while, trying to recover as both boys first moved me to the floor and then laid on either side of me.

Both of them lay with their eyes clothes, their breathing heavy, all three of us naked and breathing hard.

They would have fallen asleep if I hadn't shaken them.

"Come on you two need to go to bed," I said, amazed at how drained they seemed and how energized I felt.

"Can we do this again," Nate asked sleepily.

"Count on it," Erich said and both looked at me and then he yawed.

"Yes, yes we will," I said enjoying the glow of being well fucked so long and so hard for the first time that I could remember.

I glanced at the wall, we had started almost two hours ago, just like with Michelle, I could not believe how much time had gone by.

I smiled, I loved the idea that they had worked together to plan on seducing me. Like with Michelle, maybe the nicest thing was they made me come before they took care of themselves. Also, I might have actually cum myself had they been able to go a little longer.

They struggled to their feet, we kissed for several more minutes and then they trundled off to bed.

I moved my shorts underneath me as Erich's cum leaked out of me. Taking a finger I scooped some of it up and tasted it. Very similar to his brother's I licked up as much as I could, including what had pooled while we had laid together.

I got up and cleaned up the rest and then I poured a glass of wine and sat and just enjoyed the feeling of having really good sex.

End of chapter 3

12