All Comments on 'Confessions of a Soccer Mom Ch. 04'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
zzzz2582zzzz2582almost 2 years ago

I really enjoy your stories! Love the series and hope it continues! Slight issues with no words were spoken after the whisper in her ear and fingernails in her back after being tied down. I seriously want more though! Thanks for sharing!

SaphhiaSaphhiaalmost 2 years ago

Love this series. All the build up, and culminating in slut Nancy’s depilation. Wonderful. Can’t wait for everyone to take advantage of her now that she’s been laid bare and so vulnerable.

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68almost 2 years ago

Great story what a hot read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly hot!! Opening up is an understatement

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Thank you for this latest chapter which did not disappoint

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

This is a very good story. 5 stars. I hope Michelle does take control. Maybe the sons and Neighbor have to ask her to use Mum. She gives them tasks like shaving her head and apply cream each night. Surely it can’t just grow back straight away.

I rather a shopping trip or a spa trip maybe take her body hair permanently with laser. Much better options than a hike. Sure she’ll need some clothes for a bit of the day but going wig shopping maybe piercing temp tattoo ( Back tramp stamp) to annoy Dean. So much fun to be had. Can’t wait for the next chapter. She can buy a soccer mum wig and a hooker wig.

cptgregcptgregalmost 2 years ago

I really love this series, I would have given it 5 stars, but the editing took a little bit away, not a lot, but enough. I agree with a few of the comments already made about having Michelle in complete control and the boys and neighbor having to ask permission to play with Nancy. There are so many options.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really love this series. Totally worth 5 stars. Enjoyed the headshaving scene. It’d be cool if she starts hanging out with her sons friends too. Tattoos and piercings would make nice scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant series. 5 star

Please continue it.

Tattoo's and piercings would be great. Michelle in complete control. Come off birth control. Full open lesbian relationship. Michelle smoking fetish to test level of control.

More with the sons. Pregnant as Michelle wants children.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 2 years ago

Great series. I hope Michelle lets Nancy continue to play with her boys, and some of their friends. Allowing Nancy’s inner slut come out in full force while she remains a bald suburban soccer Mom. Nancy should also service her women friends and neighbors. More exposed, and more adventures-taking care of an older security guard (at college or Michelle’s place). Having sex with many different kinds of people, different ethnicities and ages.

StefrehamStefrehamover 1 year ago

Great. I think there are many ways you can take this, Tattoos and piercings would be good as well as having Nancy services several men at the same time on the hike. Expand the amount her sons and then their friends get to play with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now come on you can't leave Us hanging there has to be a 5th even a 6th chapter W want to know How it went with the Lady next door or the Older lady from the Class and the Boys need some More Loving from their mommy and then you have Her getting the Money for shaving Her hair off you see to many things not yet done to end Here

LuckyLadyTLuckyLadyTover 1 year ago

Incredibly HOT, great read. I want MORE please!!

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

I still think she should've left her husband. Now he's gonna find out thru pictures taken of her naked by strangers.

However bad a lover he is, apparently he is a good father.

And she is a slut. Also no idea why she had to be cuffed for the sex with michelle.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

so extreemly erotic, dang, i could see myself in either roll, great writing, i could visualize every movement, the restraint certainly do add t the higth of eroticism for Nancy, being kept in the dark about what will happen does add to her adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter please!!!!

Camguy4funCamguy4fun10 months ago

This is one of the best series I have read on Literotica! Your story telling of Nancy’s sexual evolution was amazing. And you truly left the reader wanting more. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I just finished this series and loved every chapter! I hope you continue at some point. Piercings and tats would be great and Michelle taking complete control over Nancy would fulfill her need for submission and hopefully move her a sex slave or at least a fulltime completely nude model. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredible…. ❤️‍🔥🌹❤️‍🔥

random8random85 months ago

This a fucking erotic tale of the transition from a soccer mom to a liberated and exhilarated beautiful woman. I am delighted to picture Nancy at this point.

ladylicker1ladylicker14 months ago

Outstanding! The evolution of her growth was amazing. Would love to see more though. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES