All Comments on 'Confessions of a Soccer Mom'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG-Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing that people actually like to read about skanks that cheat on their husbands. (Or assholes that cheat on their wives, two sides of the same fucked up coin)

mikeho100mikeho100almost 2 years ago

Well,all I can say is, damnn. This is the fort comment I have ever made and I have been reading erotica for many decades. I can't wait to see what happens next. .

ghost12_spiritghost12_spiritalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Authors note, I have submitted chapter 2 already and chapter 3 will be submitted soon. June 11 2022. Hope everyone likes them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"End of Chapter 1"

.

I hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story.

SonusiamSonusiamalmost 2 years ago

WOW amazing yes

but you tagged it as an incest story?

waiting to read more and more

Sonu

BellaBronteBellaBrontealmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful story. You'll take some heat for it being in this category, but don't listen to it. I was so aroused and then somewhat disappointed when part 1 ended. I want to know more about these characters and can't wait for the next chapter. 5 stars plus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Great start with so much potential. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In this particular story, the author has come into her own. Serial erotica is my own personal favorite variant of the genre. I like a story that always leaves you wanting more...with the promise of actually getting it.

I also like a story that doesn't have grammatical syntax, or spelling errors. ghost12_spirit does a wonderful job of editing her work...so that such errors don't intrude on our reading. My thanks for that. Add to that, a very creative and unpredictable story line? This has the potential to be this particular author's best work yet. I've been a "lurker" on this (Literotica.com) story site for decades. As a lurker, I've seen a wide variety of authors, and stories. Incest is the classification that seems to be the most popular on this site...and yet so many authors manage to write for this particular genre...TERRIBLY. Implausible plotlines, and even more implausible character motivations. Just tripe. I must stress, that ghost12_spirit's characters and plotlines do not suffer from this particular writing malady... Quite the contrary, really. These last few years, I've considered myself a rather "jaded" reader. It takes something really fresh, to intrigue me, and capture my interest. This story has successfully managed it. My congratulations to the author. Her previous offerings have been well written, and well thought out. This one seems a tad more complex... and explores a change of life, attitude, and the liberation of a suburban housewife and Mother. I've always found it more difficult to write from the first person... yet this author seemingly has little problem with it. I admire that. I will be watching this story develop, with no small amount of eagerness. This has the potential to become one of the great stories of the year... and hopefully an award winner. I'm much enjoying it, thus far. Don't change anything! A great tale, is one that builds by degrees. That building, is part of the eroticism... Two page stroke stories are for amateurs. I want to see this story develop, using plausible motivations, and what happens when a woman finally decides to take a few risks in her otherwise placid, serene, and semi-boring life. You have my attention.

Alpha53Alpha53almost 2 years ago

Your style of writing is amazing! As I read the three parts of your chapter, I experienced all the excitement and your wetness myself. On reading the third part I ran a hot tub and played with myself in the bath tub. Can’t wait for the rest. Keep it up….

DchargerDchargeralmost 2 years ago

OMG, I can't put into words how much I hearted this story. Many times I as if I was reading my own thoughts and feelings. This story is incredible. So looking to reading the next 2 chapters. Thank you for making my Monday have a bright spot in it. Other wise it's so very dull and boring.

LuckyLadyTLuckyLadyTover 1 year ago

Love this series - I wish I were Nancy!!

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

Great story.Without a doubt I'd have given it 5 stars. However, I hate cheating. Why couldn't the husband be deceased, or divorced? Is he really gonna play a big role?

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

super writing, and descriptions, i loved it and need more, this hit home for so many married housewives. five stars.

Daniel6700044Daniel67000445 months ago

Very hot and very well written. 5*!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES