Confessions of a Submissive Pt. 04

Story Info
The sub returns to her Dom's use.
2.6k words
3.71
5.3k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers

Two months after my departure, I found a reason to return to the area, and submit myself to Sir's use.

From the moment I started my journey north, my mind began to wander. A two-and-a-half-hour drive did nothing to relax me. If anything, with each mile, every minute that passed, my anticipation increased as the hours until I would see my Dom again ticked down.

To clear the day off work, I needed a valid reason. Telling a relatively new employer I was taking the day off for grins probably wouldn't bode well for my future there. But, as luck would have it, a work-related class opened for me on a Friday morning. The timing made it seem like common sense that I would drive up the night before, rather than try to leave my hometown at some ungodly hour to allow for any potential traffic snarls.

Thursday nights were always a safe bet for session planning, at least during the non-summer months. I excitedly told Sir of my intent, and we discussed where the best place for me to stay would be. I was given an approximate area that would be best suited for Sir's travels, and allow time for two sessions, the first on Thursday evening, the second early Friday morning before work and my class separated us again.

By that evening, I had booked my room, and my mind took off. I was absolutely looking forward to serving again. I needed it. I had grown restless in the two months since I last saw my Dom, and it was taking its toll on me. I was battling feelings of inadequacy, since I could only present myself through photos, and the occasional video chat session. I felt as if I were disappointing Sir, even though I was pressing myself for perfection more than ever. From two hours away, I couldn't afford a misstep, or to appear that I was taking my duty lightly just because I was away from him. If anything, it meant I needed to push harder.

As I started planning my trip, my eagerness to present myself nearly landed me in a bit of hot water. I overstepped my bounds a bit when discussing presentation and preparation for our session. As soon as I had sent the message, I knew I was in trouble.

Thankfully, Sir understood that I was wanting to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect, so he granted me the leverage to plan my entire presentation for the Thursday evening session.

However, he informed me the Friday morning session would see me on display for him, in a towel, with minimal preparation, expressly following his instructions.

"When you arrive, notify me before you go in." Sir's order was simple. But it did leave my mind racing, wonder what exactly he would ask of me.

When I pulled into the parking lot and stopped my vehicle, I did as I was told. I messaged Sir and informed him I had arrived at the hotel. As I waited, my mind started racing again. But the request was another easy task.

"Take a picture of it for me."

I did as I was told, and waited for the next instruction, which was to provide him with my room number upon check-in. 1204. On the end, a panoramic view... of the parking lot.

As I opened the door to my room, my heart raced. I was here. I had made it. Only a few hours remained until I would find myself in position, waiting for his arrival. Anticipation set in. I was so wired I could barely pick at the turkey sandwich I ordered. I knew I had to eat; Sir would not be happy with me if he knew I was not taking care of myself. I refused to break any of his rules during our first session in two months.

After dinner, I stepped into the shower. I washed, shaved, scrubbed and exfoliated every inch that was exposed. I wanted to be absolutely perfect for him. After the shower, I took a few minutes to relax, close my eyes and breathe. I couldn't be wired to the point I couldn't stay still. An involuntary shiver may have been forgivable, but trembling with anticipation would not do. When I am in position, I am to be completely motionless. Statuesque. Frozen.

The minutes until Sir's arrival seemed to drag on.

Once I had prepared myself, I set up the items I had brought with me. Crops, floggers, plugs, rope, tape, it was all there, set out for Sir's perusal. Amongst the items was also the hood I had purchased, left where he would hopefully see it.

I had teased him a bit that I had ordered a new item and had been extremely vague with details. Sir ordered me to keep it a secret, but still asked for hints. I chose to still be vague and said I would gladly take any punishment I earned for being a bit of a brat with it. Over the time I had served him, I had learned when I could get away being a bit of a smartass with him. Teasing him a bit with items I had purchased or with photo promises was one such area... so long as I delivered.

Everything was set. I practiced slipping into my presentation bindings, which were simple, but restrictive, checking them to make sure I could not easily slip out of them. This was definitely not the time for less than 110-percent effort. I doubled a length of rope, wrapped it around each side of the strangely designed chairs, leaving excess rope on each side to be fastened to a pair of cuffs. I would be facing away from the chair, wrists bound behind my back.

When Sir reported he was five minutes away, I quickly set the door for his arrival, flipped off the light, and made my way to my place in front of the chair. I was in front of a large set of windows, on my knees, wrists bound behind my back, head down, with a black lace blindfold covering my eyes.

The sound of the door opening made my heart race. The moment of truth had arrived, and I almost held my breath as I waited for his approval of my presentation. I could hear my pulse racing in my ears as I heard the door lock, and then listened to Sir's movements. The closer his steps came, the more confident I felt.

My Dom had returned to use me, and in that moment, there was no place I would rather be. Two months of pent-up frustrations were about to be released.

I was put through my paces. Posed, frozen, whipped, teased, fucked. Placed under hypnosis to serve Sir's desires. Brought back out to discuss the new items I had purchased. Used for his pleasure, before a video chat as he made his way home that evening.

The next morning, my pre session preparation was easier. A shower, and my towel. A command to be sitting on the bench at the end of the bed. I would be used again, teased and fucked before Sir informed me he was going to take my ass.

Any hesitation I had felt disappeared as he ordered me to relax. He knew I was still relatively inexperienced in this area, however, was determined to take me, and bring me to the point I would crave it.

Our session soon ended, and he departed as I too prepared to depart for my work function before returning home. I didn't know that day would be the start of a change that would bring me back to the area with regularity over the next few months.

I couldn't deny the excitement I felt as I headed back to the hotel once again. It had only been three weeks since I last served my Dom, but the need to do so had become an insatiable hunger. Our video chat sessions helped keep the edginess at bay and closed the distance between us for a little while, but serving in person, being able to please him physically always seemed far more satisfying than performing remotely.

Our last session had obliterated my fears of certain acts which I had previously thought I would never be able to face again. I was able to willingly give my ass to him without trepidation. Under Sir's guidance, I worked my way through the set of four plugs, bringing me to the point I was ready to be claimed.

"I'm going to take your ass, sub."

His words echoed in my mind. I couldn't help but wonder if it would be part of his plan for me once more during our two upcoming sessions. I would not have been opposed to learn that it was. Sir wasn't kidding when he told me I would learn to like things I had previously dismissed.

I spent my time prior to his arrival trying to do my best to relax and prepare. After a long, hot shower, wrapped up in a towel and my robe, I curled up on the couch in my room to read for a while. The events of my day threatened to catch up to me, and I found myself drowsy.

I decided to get up and do a light workout, not enough to tire me, but enough to energize me and keep me from being nearly asleep by the time our session rolled around. I also took the opportunity to set up the restraint kit, working the straps under the mattress of the king size bed, pulling them into position. I wanted to make sure everything was available for Sir's use if he so desired.

As Sir made his approach, we messaged back and forth. My instructions were to have the room pitch black and be completely naked save for my cuffs upon his arrival. A few moments before his arrival, he initiated a video call.

The next thing I remember, he was holding my hand as if he had led me around the room. He quickly kissed me and left the room. Forty-five minutes had elapsed since I answered the call, but I had no recollection of anything that had occurred. I noticed that the flogger had moved, so I had assumed that it had been in play at some point during our session.

To learn any details, I would have to wait until later. I tried to see if I could remember anything, but my mind was blank, as if nothing had happened. No memories, no sensations, only the taste of cum in my mouth, which let me know I had at least been successful in using my mouth on him.

As I settled into bed, tears threatened me. I was frustrated that I didn't remember anything. This was a common occurrence after hypnosis. The lingering thought echoed in my head that I loved him, that I loved being sent into the trance and serving him without a second thought, and that I always felt so amazing afterward. But this time was such a blank, yet somehow energized feeling that I wondered what had transpired while I was subconscious.

The next morning, I was up at 5:45 once again. I showered and changed into my normal session attire while I waited for instructions from Sir regarding my presentation.

My heart dropped for a moment when Sir's message arrived. Due to some unexpected circumstances, he was running behind.

For a split second, before the second half of his message arrived, I felt the sting of tears threatening to fall at the thought I would not get to see him. The feeling was replaced with joy when he told me he would be willing to stop by for a moment on his commute. I smiled and made a quip about being able to remember seeing him. He said that he would be there shortly and would let me know when he was close.

"5 minutes."

"Door is set."

Knowing Sir was nearby left me feeling excited, even though I knew it would be a short visit. In my mind, I had prepared myself for a meeting similar to those we shared on random Saturday mornings while I was at work alone.

I had packed away our supplies while he was on his way, under the assumption he would not have time to be able to utilize them, and that I would be on my way home shortly after his departure.

I was wrong. A lot can happen in twenty minutes.

We recapped our session from the evening before. Sir told me that I gave an impressive performance, holding poses for an extended amount of time. He showed me the photos and videos he had taken, and it was amazing to see. I have a feeling he was amused at my expression as we reviewed the images together. I was completely astounded at the way my submission changes while hypnotized.

We stood, and he ordered me to fondle him. As I did, he pulled me in for a kiss, which left me a bit distracted. I had to order myself to keep my hands moving. He pulled back a bit, tapping my lips gently twice before commanding me to my knees to take him into my mouth. I was eager to do so, the images of my performance the night before fresh in my mind, leaving me determined to one-up subconscious me.

After a moment, he moved us to the window, pulling back the curtains so we could have an unobstructed view of the expressway and traffic outside. It was a bit of a thrill to think that a passerby may see us, but from the top floor of a large hotel, it wasn't likely. Still, I gave my best effort to please him with my oral skills as he looked out the window.

Soon, he pulled me to my feet, leading me over to the bed. I was to lie on my back, head off the mattress so I could use my mouth on him once again. This time, however, his hands roamed my body, pulling down my jeans before focusing on my clit. His hands found my throat at one point, increasing the intensity to an almost unbearable level. Sir ordered me to climax for him while his cock was still in my mouth. I felt the rush as my orgasm hit, wanting to scream and move, but being nearly pinned in place because of my position.

Once I climaxed for him, he stopped, withdrawing from my mouth. He wanted a condom. Since I had packed everything away, they were in my luggage. I quickly retrieved one for him.

"Back on the bed." The command made me shiver as I returned to my position.

He climbed onto the bed, removing my jeans the rest of the way, pulling off my underwear, and parting my legs. I could feel myself trembling with anticipation as I felt him preparing to enter me.

As he did, I gasped and whimpered. It felt so intense as he fucked me, pushing deep, claiming my body as his again. He covered me, pulling me close, pressing my arms together, my hands on his thighs as he took what he desired. It was impossible for me to stay quiet, my whimpers and moans increasing with each thrust. I heard the familiar sound of his moan and knew he was about to climax. As he came, my body reacted, feeling him pulsing deep inside.

With that, it was time for him to depart. After a quick kiss, he was gone once again.

Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers