Confessions of a Sugar Baby Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2 of my fun with Mike.
9.9k words
4.85
6.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2

The sound of a shower wakes me out of a very deep sleep. Mike spent the night wrapped around me cupping my left breast and I slept really well. It takes just a second for me to gather my surroundings before I smile to myself with private victory smile.

I get out of bed and walk straight to the shower. I don't say a word but instead join him in the shower and drop to my knees again right away and reach out to grab his cock. Since my teenage years, I have always known that males wake up with morning wood and love to blown first thing in the morning without being asked. My job is to give my sugar daddy pleasure and a morning blow job is what is in order.

I don't stop until he blows a load deep down my throat again. No wonder I'm not hungry I think to myself.

When he goes soft I'm about to get up but he says "Stay on your knees."

I look at him wondering what he is thinking and he has a smart ass expression on his face, and then he focus' and I know what he is doing. He wants to give me a golden shower. I laugh inside at him. He thinks this is going to turn me off so instead I close my eyes and smile up at him and wait.

Barely a few moments later I feel it hit me on the chest so I open my eyes and watch as he is transfixed on what he is doing. I find it funny how primal he is in wanting to mark his territory. Amber never told me he did this to her. I wait for him to finish and then stand up.

"Good morning" I say to him finally as I stand up.

"It certainly is." He says with almost a little too much emphasis.

I curl my right leg around his hip and look up to give him a kiss. What I'm really doing though is making sure I hold him tight as I return the favor and pee all down his leg. By the time I'm done I'm giggling hard.

"I deserved that didn't I?" He says laughing.

"I did say I was both sub and dom."

We frolic and wash each other a bit more but I can tell he needs to get to work so I step out of the shower and let him finish.

Once he is out and shaving he asks "What are your plans for today?"

"Go home, have a shower, work out, and then see what your plans for me are for the rest of the day, it's Wednesday after all."

"You will seriously do anything I say?" he asks still a little bit in disbelief. "I thought last night you were just talking big."

"If you want to stop, just say you don't want to see me anymore, but as far as I'm concerned we are as we agreed to last night." I say dropping my towel and letting him take me all in. He can't take his eyes off of me. Men are so easy I say to myself.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to wake up this morning and say last night was a one-time thing." He says finally looking back at the mirror and finishing shaving.

"I'm not that person." I say sitting on the bed.

"Good, I was hoping you were going to want to continue." He says with a smile.

"So I will do what I had planned unless you have something you want me doing first thing, otherwise I will wait for you to tell me what you have planned."

"Ok, I have work and meetings this morning but was thinking that we could head out on the boat around 2pm." He says.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. What should I bring?"

"The weather is hot, so a bikini but it does cool down on the water at night and you might need some warm clothes."

"Sounds good, any specific requests for clothing?" I say with a coy smile.

Mike laughes.

"Ok, just a regular thong bikini, because let's face it, as soon as we are out of the wall, you'll be naked anyway. But show up in a little sundress or something."

"Sounds good, I know exactly what to wear."

He is done in the bathroom and is starting to get dressed so I take his lead and put my dress on from last night and shoes. I love these shoes.

"Are you ok being in the same outfit?" he asks

"Why would I mind, I have great memories from last night."

"That was an amazing night. One of my best ever."

"It was, and it's only going to get better."

"Really? That will be hard to top."

"Oh yes, for sure, I can say without a doubt."

"Bring that remote control toy with you."

I smile as I stand fully dressed again.

"Of course sir." I say submissively. "Anything else?"

"How many toys do you have?"

"A lot sir."

"I'm sorry I need to get going as I have a few early meetings today." He says with a very apologetic look on his face.

"No worries, I bet you were not expecting last night to go the way it did."

"I certainly did not. I can drop you off if you'd like."

"That would be wonderful if you don't mind. But if you need to go I totally understand and will get an uber. I live close by and could almost walk if I had running shoes on."

"No no, I would be happy to drop you off."

I know how I look, my hair wet, wearing an outfit that is very obviously from the night before, high heels, most would consider this a walk of shame but I don't. I haven't cared about those terms for years. I'm actually happy and the smile on my face is one of conquering hero returning to the castle.

We leave the condo and head down to the garage. In the elevator he lightly touches my face and gives me a gentle kiss. He opens the door to his Taycan for me and then gets in and we take off. I wonder if it publishes his location like the Tesla does, but he must know what he is doing because I know he used to drive Amber around.

It takes less than 5 minutes for him to get to my place on Anal and he can't help admire where I live which makes me smile.

"I know you need to leave so I'll go, no need to walk me to the door." I say when I see him turn the car off.

I give him my number so he can txt me later and he gives me a kiss before leaving.

I go inside and go directly up to my ensuite and undress and look at myself for the first time since yesterday. For the first time I see the hickey he gave me yesterday and wow it's huge and it's so dark! It's the size of baseball on my neck, but I just smile at the memory of him giving it to me.

I have quick shower to freshen up and then put my work out gear on and head to my favorite UFC gym on Harbor Blvd. I get a couple of looks from people at the gym because I'm not covering up my neck but I really don't care. I'm there for about an hour when I get a txt.

"Send me a picture of what you are doing right now."

Luckily I'm standing right in front of a set of mirrors and send him a picture within seconds of his request. I giggle as I send it and I know I have him wrapped and I don't have to wait long before his next txt comes.

"At the gym! You have a good sweat going on, but still not as much as last night."

"Not even close." I reply.

"Are you sore anywhere?" he writes

"Not anymore, I'm good for a repeat."

"I was hoping you were going to say that. I'll txt you later."

With that he is gone and I wrap up my routine. Of course I load a few pictures up onto the Chive. I'm going to assume that if you are reading this you are aware of The Chive, and if you are aware of it, you will know of the FLBP that comes out every Monday. If you have seen that on a routine basis, you have seen me several times.

I head home and straight to my backyard. The sun is shining and I peel the clothes off of myself and hop in the Jacuzzi. While in the Jacuzzi I answer some work emails and talk to some potential clients before getting out and laying on my sun lounger. I'm smiling replaying last night and how I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I think I doze off for a bit and when I wake up it's close to 11am.

My phone buzzes "Picture please."

The picture I take is a butt overback picture and I send it to him quickly. I'm smiling to myself at how easy this is going.

At noon I have a protein shake and then head upstairs to get some stuff ready for tonight. I first pick out one of my smallest g-string bikini even though I likely won't be wearing it long.

I also pick out one of my favorite sundresses. Its base is yellow with a flower design on it. It goes to an inch below my butt cheek and hugs me beautifully. I know when I sit down it doesn't cover me at all and that is the point of it. I bought it from Yandy and it's called Spring In Your Step. It's another plunging neck line with open back type.

I pick out a red choker that matches and pair of beige wedge pumps. The wedge pumps are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever worn. They are big 3 inch wedges and make my legs look amazing.

I also pack some lulu attire for tomorrow but is pretty boring.

The final thing I do is open my stash of toys. The first thing I grab is the blue tooth vibrator. He is going to have so much fun with it. Ha, no I am going to have so much fun with it. But that means I need to bring at least one of my v-string thongs to hold it in place. I also grab a set of wrist and ankle cuffs, lube and my red and black harness outfit. I add the other blue tooth leenexbox plug that lights up and my fox tail plug before thinking that is enough toys for today.

Checking the time I see that its already after 12 and head to the bath. Ok boys, something you need to know is how much prep time it takes a woman if you are going for a lot of leenexbox play. Things need to be cleaned inside and out, and I do it twice. Things need to be stretched and prepped. Then there is the salt bath and lotions and washing of the hair.

Why do we do it? Because we want to be the most beautiful creature that you have ever seen. We want your mouth to drop and to lose all ability to think. When you take us out to dinner, we want everyone to be jealous of the person you are with.

The last thing I do is my hair. Now this is a decision to make. I want to put a wave in it but we will be out on the water, which means likely some wind. I have also made a point with Mike that he can mess it up, so there should be some options. I decide that I'll go for a wave but bring some volumizer if we come back to have drinks and eat.

It's 1:30 when I'm finally done and dressed. I have a medium size beach bag with everything else ready to go and about to put some lipstick on when the doorbell chimes and Mike is at the door. I smile at myself about how I know I have him wrapped around my little finger. This is the power that is intoxicating for me.

I open the door for him and he is standing there with flowers. Now I love flowers like most women, but very few people bring me flowers and I never think twice about it.

"They are beautiful." I say once the door is open.

Mike is standing there all goofy looking. He is dressed casually in a Hawaiian short sleeve button up shirt with the top 2 buttons undone, a pair fitted shorts and slides on his feet. He very much looks ready to get on a boat.

"No, you are beautiful. I can't describe how amazingly gorgeous you are." He says still standing there.

"Come in, come in." I say and grabbing the flowers and smelling them. "Let me get a vase for them."

Mike comes in and starts looking around.

"This place is really nice. I can't believe you own it outright."

He pokes around as I fill a vase with water and put the flowers in them. I'm really touched but not letting it show too much.

"I rarely get flowers given to me. Thank you." I say as I come up and give me a kiss.

But wow does he ever kiss me back. Like toe curling, instant wet, body melt kiss and when I think it's been long enough he cups my head gently and pulls me in and continues kissing me.

Again, I don't get kissed much. Most men in the situation want to keep things separate from home and/or are not great kissers. He is gentle but possessive. He is letting me know that I am his. He goes from gentle and tender to deep and passionate and everything in between and over and over.

When he finally breaks the kiss I'm breathless.

"No one has ever kissed me like that Mike. No one." And I mean it.

That makes him smile.

"What you were able to do last night was hands down more than anyone has ever taken, you are a special one, and so am I. I like to kiss." He says to me.

"I will remember that."

"I did a number on your neck last night." He says with a smile that says he is more proud than he is sorry.

"You did! I'll have that mark for a while." I say not looking for an apology.

"And something else that I didn't get to do yesterday." He says bringing me to the couch and sits me down on it. "I love to have my cock sucked, and you are amazing at it, but just as much as that, I love to eat a pussy." He says kneeling down between my legs and giving me a smile that is the same as a kid in a candy store with $40 to spend.

He lifts my sundress and just sits there taking in the sight of me. Bare a smooth and soft to the touch. I have one leg on the coffee table and the other over the arm rest of the couch and I'm fully exposed to him. I have an innie. You can go look it up but basically I don't have exposed lips but when aroused my clit does get rock hard and easy to find. Some guys have an easy time finding it, some don't care, and others, the unicorns, know that to play with it is the key to make a woman dance.

Mike is taking his time which is definitely not what I want after the make out session so I wrap my leg around his head and pull him in. If he can do it to me, I can do it to him. I'll be honest, I can be a bit ruthless when it comes to certain things and I have no problem pulling him in so close that he can't breathe.

If I'm riding a guy's face and he can't get air while I'm grinding on him, that is too bad. I can't breathe when I'm deep throating, so you need to adapt.

Mike though, devours me. You know that saying if you face isn't covered in pussy did you really do it? Well Mike is out to prove that he certainly does enjoy giving head, but on top of that he is very skilled at it. That's an understatement. He has skills that should be taught. Men need to be educated on these skills.

The first orgasm rocks me within a minute but once he has me there he just keeps going to get me rolling as wave after wave goes over me. My abs are clenched tight and he just keeps going. I'm screaming in pleasure and it just drives him on. My legs are spread wide and they are convulsing.

I'm just about to scream out my safe word when he releases my clit and slides his tongue in as far as it can go. This is heaven, it has to be. He lets me catch my breath for just a second before he slides 2 fingers deep inside and re-attaches to my clit .

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH Fuck" is the only thing that I'm able to say as he curls his fingers up to hit my g-spot. Why is it so hard for some men to find???

The orgasm that racks my body is out of this world. I can picture myself levitating in the air, suspended on his mouth and fingers. He knows exactly what he is doing and I'm sure he can feel it on his fingers. He holds me there for an eternity of pleasure and then in a blink he is off and out of me.

By the time I come to he has taken a few pictures to add to his collection and I'm smiling at him very satisfied.

"That was out of this world." I say to him weakly.

"That was my pleasure, and just the start of the day."

"Aren't you going to give me some cock?" I ask when I see him stand up and not make an effort move to remove his shorts.

"Not yet, I want a lot more of that today." He says reaching his hand down to lift me up and then taking me in his arms and kisses me deep again.

"I taste really good today." I say after tasting myself on his lips and tongue.

"You certainly do, do you drink a lot of pineapple juice?"

I laugh.. I know the effects of pineapple juice and I from last night I know Mike must live on the stuff.

"Look in my fridge, it's all I drink." I say still laughing.

"Are you ready to go? I'm excited." He says like a kid.

"Absolutely. My bags are at the door ready to go."

He is grinning like he just won the grand prize at the state farm. I love when men have that look on their face. You'd follow them anywhere when they are like that.

I lock the door and he opens the door for me again and then puts the bags in the back and then we are pulling out of the driveway. I smile at him and he puts his hand on my inner thigh.

"Can I give you some road head until we reach the boat?" I offer. I know the boat is in Newport Harbour, but I want him to know that I want to.

"I would love that, but we will be there in just a sec, but you can spread your legs more."

Of course I don't hesitate and the guy in black truck beside us is able to get a good view of Mikes hand sliding up to where his mouth was just a few minutes ago.

I'm still wet and Mike slides a finger in as the light turns green and we turn left onto PCH. We turn right onto the Newport Peninsula and then left on 32nd street before doing the jog onto Lido Park Drive and driving onto the Lido Peninsula.

Mike keeps driving with his hand working his magic as we pull up to the security guard at the end of Lido Park Dr. She waves us through and only gives me a second look. We turn right on Shipyard Way and then left on to Channel Rd and into a parking spot. Only then does he pull his finger out and slides it in my mouth to suck clean. I always get off on this and often do it when I'm even by myself.

Mike grabs the bags and leads us to the ramp down to the docks. I can tell he is excited and I have to admit that it's infectious. He takes his shoes off before stepping onboard and then turns and extends his hand to pull me safely aboard as well.

Looking at the name I see it's a Prestige 590. I've seen the boat while paddle boarding the bay so I'm excited to be on it. The sun lounger on the bow of the boat is huge and I can just picture a whole gang of people on there having fun.

Mike unlocks the doors to the boat and disconnects the shore power. He is moving fast and I just watch him work. He flips a few switches in the control panel and then puts the keys into the ignition and pushes a couple of buttons. All the while he is unbuttoning the buttons on his shirt. It's fun to watch him buzz around.

A few moments later the dash beeps and he runs over and turns the keys to start the engines. I can lightly feel the hum through the floor.

"Take a look around babe. We'll be leaving in a few minutes when the engines warm up." He says and gives me a kiss as he heads out and climbs a set of stairs.

I go to the kitchen area and see how things are stocked, and this is a party boat.

I go down the stairs and look at the cabins. The master is huge! It has a large shower and ensuite and I can't wait to play in here. I put my bags on the side of the bed remembering what side Mike was on last night and then change out of my sundress and into my bikini.

Let's talk about my bikini, look up skinzwear, and then look up the Mini Micro G String in Cheeta print. Go ahead, I'll wait. Again, if you keep track of the Chive, you have seen me in it. It's semi sheer and it looks amazing on me, or rather I look amazing in it.

I check my hair and make sure my lipstick is done before heading back up the stair and then onto the back deck just as Mike is coming down the stairs.

"Wow, you are beautiful." He says with almost a stutter.

I twirl around for him and I see him pitching a tent already in his shorts.

"You like?" I ask innocently or maybe not so innocently. "It's all for you."

"Seriously, you are the most beautiful person I have been with."

"Well thank you, and you'll be able to know no one has ever had me black out before." I say stroking his ego.

I can see him debating what to do and I stand there smiling letting him decide.

"There is a sun lounger up on the fly bridge right beside the helm, go get comfy." He says resisting the urge to take me right there.

As I start climbing the stair I see him watching my ass and the plug still nicely inserted. I give him a nice wiggle before he turns around and pushes a button on the stern. I watch him jump off and get the ropes holding the boat to the dock and wonder how the boat is staying in place. He throws all the lines onto the boat and then quickly climbs the stairs to join me on the fly bridge.