Confessions of a Sugar Baby Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk up to the patio and grab a table under the blue umbrellas and order a couple of drinks.

"This is beautiful, I've never been here." I say to Mike

"I've been here a few times, but this is the first time with someone as beautiful as you."

"I bet you say that to all the girls." I say poking fun at him.

"Truth be told, you are the most beautiful and down to earth person I have ever met. It's a rare combination."

"Well thank you Mike" I say lifting my glass to his.

"This is SoCal, there are beautiful women all over the place, but most of them are so stuck up that they can't see their feet because their nose is so high in the air." He says with his head in the air imitating them.

"On top of that, they are gold diggers or escorts or looking for some drama. That totally turns me off."

"Just how I don't like men that boast, you don't need to."

Just as the waitress comes up to ask me what we want to eat, Mike dials the vibrator app to full which causes me to stutter mid sentence. This of course has him laughing hard. Men are just boys with more toys.

"You like that don't you?" I say to him after she takes our drink order.

"Oh you have no idea how much. The way your face reacts, your eyes roll back. It's amazing." He says.

"Keep it up and I'll be jumping you right there."

"Promises Promises" Mike teases.

"Do you think for a second that I wouldn't hop on your lap right now?"

That catches him.

"No, you are right, you would totally do that. But I want to watch you climax right there."

"Yes sir." I say submissively "Dial it up just a bit."

"More."

"Right there, now just hold it."

I let the orgasm slowly roll over me. Mike watches me in fascination as it completely washes over me.

"Ahhhh." I say when body finally relaxes and Mike dials it back down to a tolerable level.

"That was fun to watch, I like to watch."

"It seems you do. But I'm going to need a cock in me soon. You've been teasing me all day."

"Oh you will, don't worry about that."

"I mean like now. Can we go someplace for a quickie?"

Of course as I say that the waitress comes with our food and she smiles politely pretending not to have heard me begging.

It's fairly quiet with only half of the tables filled and we enjoy our meals as he continues to play with his remote controlled toy. By the time we are done our meals he has made me climax an additional 2 times and I'm cross eyed from needing it and from the size of the bulge in his shorts, he needs it as well.

He pays for dinner and we walk back to the boat and step on board. As he is unlocking the door I discreetly take the vibrator out and put a hair elastic in. We both know what the other wants and there is no pretense.

Mike opens the door for me to enter and I grab his cock to see how hard it is as I walk by. He is rock solid again and I smile. I take two steps inside and then bend over and grab my ankles. I don't have to wait 3 seconds before I feel him pulling my thong to the side and sliding in my soaking wet pussy.

Just so you guys know, that first slide, the point when we feel your cock against us to the point you slide in fully is when we can't breathe.

We are both beyond hyped and ready for it. Needing it.

His hand are on my hips and he is driving me hard and then he slaps my ass. HARD. Like really hard.

"Yes, do that again." The words come out of my mouth before I knew they were formed.

"You like that?" he asks as he continues to pump me.

"Oh God yes."

This position being bent over give him perfect access to slap my ass. Each slap is harder than the last and after 5 or 6 on each cheek I know my ass is red. His hands are back on my hips and he is thrusting hard again. Putting both hands back on my hips he lifts me off the ground and continues using me as a rag doll. In hindsight I wish I had a video of this because I'm sure we look amazing.

Just as a slight interjection, It's been some time since I started Day 2. I mentioned above Mike had taken me on a trip, but then it was Christmas and New Years and Christmas work parties and everything. On the flip side, I did make the top 100 of FLBP on the Chive this year.

I've been asked if I have an only fans site. Truth be told, I have thought about it but the answer is still no. Don't get me wrong, I could have a lot of fun doing it and I have done some private videos for people on vimeo, but onlyfans I think would become a pretty slippery slope and I worry that my real estate side would suffer in the long run and while I do a lot of short term thinking, I do always consider my life at 60 and older.

Anyway, it is now early January as I wrap up this day. I did have a wonderful Christmas and New Years despite COVID and being alone, but as I have said before, I know the rules going in.

Mike kept at me in this position until he finished in me again and only then did he put me back on the ground. I have a few orgasms as he runs wild on me, but this time it is all about him and him taking what he wants.

"I'm not complaining, but sometimes I think you have something you need to get out when you fuck me that hard and long." I say to him.

"I'm sorry babe, I've been hard all meal, and that pill is just not letting things down." He says looking down at his still hard cock.

"Well that's no good. I can't have that." I say knowing that my pussy and ass have just been beaten up and will need a bit of time before they are ready again. "Lets get out on the water and I'll take care of you until you go soft." I say with a smile and fixing my sun dress so I can go out and catch the lines.

Mike goes up and starts the engines and before long a dock hand comes and helps us get off the dock. He smiles at me as we get off dock and he is cute. He looks 19 or 20 and is packing some serious meat and he gives me a real look up and down. As a tease I spin and bend over to pick up the ropes and let him see my bare backside as it rides up. When I turn and wink at him I know and see the reaction I quickly had.

We pull out of the dock and slowly work our way out of the harbor and out into open water. As soon as we are past the jetty I grab a pillow and discard my sun dress again.

Mike is smiling at me with a goofy grin and his cock is still rock hard.

"Maybe a full pill was not a good idea for today." He says laughing.

"You did fine yesterday babe, and remember, you are still young." I say stroking his ego and cock at the same time.

Truth be told though, I am really liking Mike. He carries himself much different than most men with money. Maybe it that he likes to give head so much, maybe it's that he makes sure I get off as well, maybe it's because our bodies match each other so well, regardless though, I really am liking him and the way he is.

"I'm going to call home while we head back north if that's ok."

"Of course." I say kneeling down on the cushion between his legs. "Just make sure your face doesn't give you away because I'm going to keep going until you are soft."

"Promises Promises" He says kissing me before leaning back and grabbing his phone.

He video calls his family and talks for the next 40 minutes as we head back north towards Newport. I take 3 more loads down my mouth from him before he finally goes soft and barely a sound comes from me.

He ends his call as we are coming into the harbor and I go and get changed. The sun has set and the temperature is dropping so I put my sundress back on not knowing what he has planned.

Mike does an amazing job docking the boat by himself and I'm genuinely impressed with his skills with the boat.

I do see though that the 3 loads he lost on the way back up have zapped him and I pat myself on back for that skill.

"I'd like to have a nice sleep with you Vicky. We can go out and party if you'd like, but above all, I want to fall to sleep with you naked on my chest." He says to me as we are wrapping up the boat.

Man this guy knows a way to a girl's heart.

"That sounds wonderful, and I promise to be gone before your pick up tomorrow morning. The only question is where do you want to sleep? Here on the boat, your condo or my place?"

"You'd be ok with me spending the night at your place?" Mike says very surprised. I can't believe I offered it either.

"Yes Mike, you are different."

"And you'll be ok with me leaving early?"

"As long as we play before you leave."

"Then I would love to sleep at your place." He says locking the boat and taking my hand.

The drive back to my place was very fast given the lack of traffic at this time of the day and before long I'm leading him to my bedroom. This is very different for me. I very rarely bring people to my home that I'm intimate with. It's just never been my thing but here we are, in my shower at home cleaning each other off and then climbing into bed with each other.

Nothing happening other than me being half draped on his left side with my breast on him and my hand wrapped around his cock as he quickly drifted off to sleep and the last thing I was thinking was wow this felt nice.

The next morning I woke him up at 4am and rode him hard and then took him in my mouth for a second load before he left at 5 for his pickup.

And that was the end of day 2.