Confessions of a Sugar Baby Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch him as he pushes a button.

"Location lock, it keeps the boat in a 1 foot spot when enabled." He says answering my unasked question.

"That is the coolest thing I have ever seen." I say genuinely impressed. I've been on a lot of boats but this was a new feature for me.

Mike take the joystick in his hand and gently eases us out of the slip before engaging the engines and we start heading out.

Now this is the life. It's a beautiful day, the sun is out we are high above the water and starting out.

As soon as we pass the tip of Lido Peninsula the water opens up and the most thing we have to worry about are people on kayaks and paddle boards. It's at this point Mike relaxes and leans back against the seat. I can see the stress of his life wash off of him in an instant and the smile on his face is a natural one.

I get off the sun lounger and come to him.

"Did you take a super pill today?" I ask him.

He laughs "I took a full pill today. Does it bother you that I took one?"

"Not at all, we had an amazing time last night. I'm hoping for a better night tonight."

"That makes two of us." He says kissing me.

I can feel his cock already straining in his shorts against me.

"Can I?" I ask simply. I know we are high up and the rails should prevent us from being seen fully but I ask anyways.

"Of course Vicki, but if you want to watch the houses until we exit the harbor you can. Don't feel rushed, we have all day."

"I'm sure I would rather spend the time taking care of this instead." I say rubbing him through his shorts before dropping to my knees and pulling his shorts as I go.

He is already totally engorged and I think to myself that those pills are amazing. Did you know that 1 in 3 men have issues as they get older, but only 20% do anything about it. Let me tell you something, if you want to impress a woman take a dam pill.

I don't use my hands at all, mouth and head only this time. The trick I use though this time is I press my tongue against the bottom of his shaft and tickle the bottom of the cock head. I learned that trick from watching a video about how to make a guy go fast without too much effort and sure enough he is bucking in my mouth before we make it to the bend.

This time is different he didn't push his cock down my throat when he was cumming and kept it in my mouth so I look up at him, open my mouth and then swallow it all and showing him again. Damn I have a lot of kinks.

"Too bad you didn't get that on video." I say to him

"I will be doing that again so don't worry." He says pulling me up and kissing me deeply. Have I mentioned how much it impresses a woman when a guy gives her a good kiss after she has swallowed his load. Trust me boys, if you want your girl to swallow more often, give her a good kiss after she does it.

He turns right at the bend and we head out through the harbor entry. The wedge is barely giving any waves and it looks like glass out on the water.

"Lean back on the seat Vicki, I'm going to punch it." He warns me.

As soon as we pass the mouth he grabs both throttles and pushes them fully forward. I love being on a boat at speed. The wind is in my hair, my nipples are fully erect from the wind and we are skimming along the water at what looks like 40 knots. I have no idea how fast that is, but it feels like we are flying. The boat isn't bouncing at all because the water is dead calm.

He heads straight west for about 5 miles before turning north and starts following the beach. What you can't get over is how many container ships are all around. Seriously I can see at least 30 of them just everywhere, no wonder people aren't getting their things from over seas.

When we are in line with Seal Beach he slows the boat down to a crawl and then starts playing with the screen on the dash.

"I'm setting the auto pilot to take us for a 3 hour cruise south." He says smiling at me.

I watch over his shoulder and have to say it's cool. It's all point and touch, he set a point outside of Dana Point, set a speed of 3 knots which I assume is slow and hit activate. Sure enough the boat turned around and very slowly started moving.

"The current will take us south, the speed I gave it will just keep us away from the shore."

"That sounds like a nice way to travel." I say

"Let's go down onto the Bow cushion." He says pointing out to the front deck.

We go down the stairs and grab some water and towels before I follow him along the side of the boat and onto the huge cushion area on the bow. I was right, I could have at least 3 couples on this with room to spare.

We lay the towels down on the sun cushions and I without a second thought take my bikini off so I don't get any tan lines.

"You have no problems being naked, don't you." Mike says more of a statement than a question.

"I don't like tan lines and besides, I doubt if anyone is able to see." I say removing the bottoms and tucking them in a seam of the cushion before laying down on my back on the cushion beside him

"Why do you do this?" Mike asks somewhat seriously.

"Seriously because of the tan lines." I answer knowing it's not his real question.

"Funny girl, you know what I mean. You obviously don't need the money why be a sugar baby?"

"I get off on the thrill. I always have, the risk of getting caught, knowing you are risking most of what you hold dear in order to be with me, the wrongness of it. I love how wrong it is. I love the power, you might think you have the power but we both know I have it. The money side is really just a cover for you, so you always have a way out or excuse, and again part of me loves getting paid to give pleasure."

"But you have never been an escort?"

"Oh no, not at all. It's totally different. An escort won't sleep with you unless you pay them, from the moment you said hello last night, I knew you were going to be buried in me."

"Really?"

"For certain."

"How did you start being a sugar baby."

"I was in South Coast Plaza in Prada looking at a purse, I was still in school but I was put together and looked good, the purse was way more than I could afford and this guy was in the store and before I was 50 feet from the store he came up and had the purse in his hand. He said all the right things and said just lunch. Turned out he was very funny. We talked and talked, lunch turned into Dinner and Dinner turned into me riding him all night long. It just grew organically. The next week he bought me a diamond neckless, the week after something else. I knew he was married but again I was getting off knowing he was married. He never gave me money, just a gift every week. It was great for a while but when it blew up it blew up bad."

"Oh ya? How so?" Mike asked

"I knew I was being followed. I started seeing the same car all over the place. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I knew I was being followed. You know those tingling feelings, I had them. Well after a year and a half he was getting sloppy, I think he was planning on hoping to be found out and he would end up with me. But when it did I ended it, the thrill was gone."

"Have you ever wanted to be married or settle down?"

"No, not at all. Sometimes I miss a companion at holidays, but I am usually doing a singles cruise on those times and let me tell you, a singles cruise at Christmas is a party like you have never seen. Maybe when I'm older, but I don't want a family, on that I am firm on."

"How many sugar daddies have you had?"

"You are my 5th."

That makes him laugh.

"You are my 5th as well!"

"I know the rules and how it works, I know tomorrow you will be with someone else, and I know that when you are with me you will have likely been with someone else within 24 hours, it doesn't bother me."

"Good to know, next week I want you to bring that friend you have."

That makes me smile.

"Yes sir." I say all submissive for him.

"Have you ever been blacked?"

"Yes, but he didn't have the biggest cock I have ever had if that's what you are really asking."

"It wasn't but would like to hear that story."

"That is a fun story. I was on one of the singles cruises, and while they say singles cruise, there are a lot of swingers that go on them as well, but anyway we had been sitting in the hot tub with this very regular type of guy, he wasn't part of the talkative group at all, just quiet and after about 45 minutes he got up and sat on the side of the hot tub. He wasn't looking for attention or anything but his cock came almost down to the bottom of his shorts. Everyone was eyeing him, guys and girls. Someone out right just asked him if it was real. He didn't think we were talking to him. He was so nice and innocent. No ego at all. That's a big thing for me, I hate guys with obvious ego. Anyway I digress, I went over to him told him point blank that it looked like the biggest I had ever seen and wanted to try it. It was as big as my arm when he was fully hard. It was seriously huge. It was too big and he said most women can't take him fully but I had to give it a try, and I'm a tiny girl. He wrecked me bad. I felt him push things out of the way that aren't supposed to be moved. It hurt the first few times but by the end of the cruise I wasn't crying anymore. I don't like huge dick, yes every girl wants to try one huge dick, but after that they prefer 6 to 7 and half."

"So I'm good then." He says with a smile.

"You are perfect, you make me cum very easily. I was made for your cock. Speaking of which." I say reaching over to him. "You are hard listening to me talk about other cocks."

"I'm hard from picturing your face as you are getting laid."

"You mean like this?" I say as I flip over on top of him and slide down on him in one motion. "Ahh see, back where you belong."

"You do fit like a glove." He says looking up at me.

"Are you going to eat me out more?"

"For sure, so don't make me cum."

"I won't, I'm just going to sit here being all nice and full."

"What is your favorite position?"

"Oh I don't know. I have so many. I like everything. Anything that stimulates and fills me. I get off on watching your face and body as it goes. I seriously love all positions." I say grinding him slowly.

"Come sit on my face." He says looking thirsty.

"That is certainly one of my favorites, but I don't get it much."

"Why not?"

"A sugar baby cares about getting you off, and most men think about themselves first and after they finish forget about her."

"Well I most certainly am not that type." He says lifting his legs and me off of him so I get the hint he really wants me to ride his face, and who am I to argue his request.

I scooch forward and place my knees on either side of his head and ease myself down on his mouth. I need to re-adjust a couple of times before I find the right spot for him, but then it's game on. Oh how I love to ride a guy's face, and I hold nothing back when I do it. I figure it happens so rarely compared to how often a cock get pushed down my throat, I'm going to make full use of this situation.

I grab a fist full of his hair and hold him how I want it. In no time I look like a bull rider as the orgasms start. Far out on water I can let everything go and I scream loud and hard as the first rolls over me. Stopping is not on the menu for Mike and I just keep riding his face. I could break his nose and I wouldn't care. On the 4th orgasm he pulls on the plug in my ass and that causes me to start squirting again. This time I just let him keep going. No safe word use today. Come on Mike, use me because I'm going to be using you. He starts sliding the plug in and out and I lose all control and drench him until I'm spent and collapse on him.

"Hell ya that was a good one." He says from beneath my still shaking legs.

I turn back to look at him and am almost embarrassed. Almost. Unlike men who get post nut clarity, women get all warm and hazy.

I smile at him in my dazed out, well exercised cute smile.

"I will always do anything you want, but right now my brain is so mushed, you can do that times 100."

"I'll be right back." He says as he disappears to the back of the boat.

He is gone only for a few seconds and when he comes back he has a couple of ropes that are used to tie up the boat.

"Come to the center of the cushion baby." He says almost lifting to where he wants me.

"How flexible are you?"

"Pretty flexible, I used to do gymnastics and dance." I say smiling as I think in know where this is going.

Mike encases my left year starting at my knee and all the way down to my ankle. He does this so I won't lose blood circulation but am totally controlled. He then pulls my leg straight out to the left and then off the cushion and ties the rope to rail on the side of the boat. He does the same with my right leg and then ties my arms to my legs.

I can feel my pussy gapping open and already dripping with anticipation.

He disappears again and comes back with my bag of toys as well as his phone. He is taking pictures like crazy and I smile for him.

He takes the blue tooth vibrator out of the bag and eyes it up and down and then slowly works it against and then into me. Once he has it set inside he pulls out his phone and downloads the app to control it. I have to say I have done a lot but being tied up, a plug in my ass and vibrator in my pussy waiting while he downloads an app is something new.

It takes him a few minutes to pair it to his phone and get the app running and the first thing he does is ramp it up to 100% throwing my body into convulsions. You know the movies where the hero is getting electrocuted and their body is shaking, well imagine that coming from the inside out and without notice.

Mike's eye light up like a kid and a new found toy. He ramps it up and dials it down just to see how I react. He is approaching it almost scientifically. Wanting to see at what point I can feel it, at what point it drives me wild and at what point I lose control.

"I can't wait until we are at dinner." He says to me.

I'm gasping for air and just look at him nodding.

He plays me on his phone until I orgasm loud and hard again. I can't remember a guy that made me orgasm as much as Mike is today.

I'm barely breathing, gasping for air but manage to get out

"Cock" "In" "Ass" "Please"

Mike doesn't need to be told twice, he pulls the leenexbox plug out, spits on his cock and then without any hesitation buries it in my ass.

I scream loud and long and the pleasure overwhelms me. He doesn't let up though, and he starts sliding in and out while changing the tempo of the vibrator with each stroke. I'm tied up and being used as his fuck toy but I am the one getting the total pleasure out of it. Orgasm after orgasm rack my body and at some point I'm squirting again but I'm not even trying to control myself anymore. I've given myself over to him.

He has his camera recording me as he continues to drive me.

I'm so full I can feel him to my core. This whole position is driving me beyond wild and I've made a mess like I never have before.

"Have you ever been fucked this good?"

"Oh God no, please don't stop." And I mean it

"Tell me."

"Mike" gasping and screaming "You are the best fuck I have ever had."

"You'll do anything I want."

"Yes, just don't ever stop."

"I want you to bring your friend next week."

"Oh god yes." I say licking my lips.

"If I told you to get your IUD taken out and let me still fuck you bare, will you?"

That shocks me back to reality but my instant response is "Oh god yes if that is what you wanted."

"Can I post these videos online?"

"Yes" I'm gasping again as he continues.

"Do you like being tied up?"

"Yes!"

"Where is my cock?"

"My ass!"

He is fucking me harder and harder but I can barely feel it over the vibrator.

"Where do you want my load this time?"

"In my ass!!!"

I open my eyes and come back to reality just at the right point to see his eyes gloss over and his body clench as he unloads himself in me again. Women love to watch the man they are with at this point. Knowing we are the reason they have this look on their face. The total connection of two people. I can feel his cock in my ass having convulsions and unloading even over the vibrations.

He lays down on me and I feel his weight on me, and wish I could wrap my arms and legs around him.

"I can really feel the vibrations." He whispers into my ear.

"My body is tingling so much I can't tell where it's coming from anymore."

Mike kneels up and pulls his cock from my now tender ass and turns off the vibrator. I can feel his seed starting to drip out and he grabs the camera and video tapes it with a huge smile. Mike then undoes the ropes around my arms and legs and lets my limps flop down.

"I think we need to wash the cushions." I say smiling.

"Ha, that's an understatement. I've never seen someone squirt that much."

"I've never squirted that much either. I'm going to need to rehydrate." I say "And maybe a rinse."

I look around and see that our little adventure has kept us busy to the point that we are already past Corona Del Mar. That must have been quite the visual for anyone that had a good pair of binoculars.

I follow Mike to the aft deck and he grabs the outdoor shower and turns on the water. It's warm almost immediately and after rinsing off his still quasi hard cock he hands it to me rinse off as well. He then fills a pail with some soapy water and another pail of clean water and grabs a small towel.

Cleaning up the bow cushion doesn't take much time and we are soon back laying on our towel watching the world go by.

"This has been a wonderful afternoon Mike." I say to him.

"It has, I've never done that before."

"Me either. I'm continually surprised with the new things I'm getting exposed to with you."

"Next week we will sleep out here on the water, tonight we need to be at the condo because my flight is early in the morning."

"Of course. Remember, if you don't want me to spend the night, just say so, I won't be hurt."

"Oh no, not at all. I want a good morning like today, but we just have to be there for tonight. I have a driver picking me up at 6am.

"Of course a good morning is what you will get." I say reaching over and stroking him.

We talk, cuddle and play all the way down to Dana Point when the autopilot sends an alarm it has reached its end point and we start seeing other boats heading in and out of the channel. We are still naked.

"Come on, we need to get some clothes on before we go in for dinner." Mike says to me standing up.

He pushes a few buttons on the dash and the boat holds its position again while we go down to the cabin to get dressed.

The first thing Mike does is picks me up and casually throws me on the bed and then he ensures my leenexbox plug is secure and then he slides the blue tooth vibrator in me again. Oh I know where this dinner is going.

"I need to wear a thong to keep it in." I say to him as he reaches over to my bag and pulls out the thong. I love it when a man undresses me, but dressing me is even more of a turn on sometimes. He then helps me up and helps me put the sundress back on. It's a good thing my breasts are perky because it would totally be sliding down.

He then gets dressed himself and we head back up to the fly bridge.

Mike radios ahead for a couple of dock hands to take the lines as he pilots us perfectly to a dock in front of the Wind and Sea Restaurant at Dana Point. There is something to be said for pulling into a restaurant via a boat and I know everyone is watching us as we get off the boat and onto the dock. I know every guy wishes they were Mike and most women are seething. Don't get me wrong, there is a 60ft boat nearby and I know the girl there is in the same situation. She is beautiful, 32 and he is mid 50's.