Confessions of a Sugar Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good to know." He says licking his lips with a smile and then he gets pensive.

"What if I wanted you to do something to someone else." He asks

"Ha, you told me to go kiss the woman, did I hesitate?"

"No you didn't, but what if I wanted you to blow another guy."

This is interesting because he never asked Amber this question but I don't let it phase me.

"I will do whatever and whoever you tell me, provided it doesn't change you being my sugar daddy."

"I want to buy a building, but the guy selling it has been difficult to work with. I'm offering him over market value but he keeps saying no." He says

"Tell me what you want." I say to him.

"I don't want you to sleep with him, just get a picture that will make him bend a little. Your kitty and ass are mine from now on, but yes you can blow him."

I giggle. "Yes sir."

"Do you mind I was recording you earlier."

"Not at all, I totally played into it for you. I hope you watch them later."

"I will for sure." He pauses and then adds "What do you wear to the beach?"

"Not much, you can see my tan lines. I tan naked at home. But at the beach, usually a string bikini."

"Nice, even with a plug in?"

"Especially with a plug in."

"Really?"

"Yes really, it's so naughty and wrong."

"Are you into toys?"

"Oh ya. I love shopping together for a toy. I have this Bluetooth toy that you can control on me."

"I've heard of it, they look amazing! The videos of girls at dinner just shaking."

"Have you ever had your prostrate stroked?"

I catch him and his eyes go wide for just a split second.

"Nope, never have."

"Do you give me permission to?"

"I like your Try anything twice view, so yes when you want to, try it."

We keep talking about things we have and have not done for about an hour and I see him starting to fade so I ask him "Do you have enough left in you for one more round tonight? You haven't finished in my ass and I want the trifecta."

"Then you need to get to work." He says looking at me with a crooked smile.

Again I don't hesitate at all and crawl across the couch and take him in my mouth. This time I slowly build him. I have oral skills other than just deep throating, and this time I show him a few. I change just taking him and using my tongue to bobbing up and down to the hand twist porno trick.

He just sits back and lets me enjoy my work. For close to 30 minutes I work his cock with my mouth without ever stopping. I suck on his balls just enough to have him moan. He has gotten rock solid again and I know he is ready.

He is laid back on the couch just enjoying my work. I slip him out of my mouth and slide up his torso and slide him back in pussye. This is a more of cowgirl position and I take advantage of him for a few minutes. The feeling of his cock in my pussye and the toy in my ass gives me such a feeling of fullness, but I know what he really wants and my objective is to give it to him.

As I'm rocking back and forth on him, I reach around and pull out the plug. It's tight this time and my body says that maybe I should use some lube. I'm pissed because I can feel an orgasm building but I don't want cause any damage so I get off and grab my purse.

"I was beginning to think you weren't human." Mike says when he sees me pull out the lube.

"I hope I'm about to get pounded, this is just to make sure I can take it hard and long." I say smiling rubbing his cock with lube in one hand and my ass with another.

"Kneel on the couch." Mike says getting up.

Oh I like where this is going.

I kneel on the couch with my head over the back of the couch and Mike comes up behind me and wraps my hair around his right wrist. With his left hand guiding his slick cock he positions himself right at my ass and then pulls my hair back forcing me to impale myself on his cock again.

I groan low and long. I can't help it. I'm in a such a submissive position it just drives me wild. He relaxes the pull allowing me to slide forward and then pulls again. My arms are grabbing at the couch and I feel like my nails are going to puncture the leather.

"Pull you ass apart, I want to see your ass wrapped around my remote."

I do as he says and my head falls into the cushions everytime he releases me. I know I look like a whore right now and I love it, but I want it more. I want it harder.

"Grab my wrists." I beg him in between my moans.

He releases my hair and grabs my wrists and that gives him the leverage he needs and he unleashes on me. He gives my ass one of the hardest fucking I have ever had. Harder than my time in Jamaica and I'm in heaven. I'm screaming so fast on every stroke it seems like it's just constant. Damn I wish he was recording this.

He is getting faster and harder and I wish I could focus on his pleasure but I'm beyond that and I don't feel his cock swell as he finished loud and hard. I'm barely breathing, barely able to catch my breath as empties whatever left he has in me and it was at this point the world went black.

Maybe it was because my diet for the last few days had been to ensure I was able to handle his cock in my ass to the degree I have, maybe I was over done, maybe any number of things, but I have never blacked out from being fucked before.

I had no idea how long I had blacked out but Mike was still buried in me but had released my arms.

"Wow." I said "Never been fucked so good I blacked out before."

Mike's face of concern instantly turns into a victor's smile.

"That was amazing!!" he gasps. "I couldn't believe how much you were taking. No one has ever ever ever been able to handle that!" he adds finally pulling his cock out of my ass.

Ok, now my ass is sore. Not in pain or damaged, just sore.

He quickly grabs his phone and is taking some pictures of what is obviously my gaping ass and his cum dripping out of it.

For the first time he acts like a protector and scoops me up in his arms and brings me to the shower. I'm still barely aware of things as he washes and cleans me and then himself. The whole time I'm leaning against him. He then towels me dry and then carries me to the bed and wraps around me as I quickly doze off to sleep.

And that was my first day with Mike.