All Comments on 'Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 03'

by finnjones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ewwwww

Disgusting.

ammomanammomanalmost 10 years ago
YES, But....

This chapter is not as stimulating as chap 2, but shows story developement and tha insideview of the girls' attitude, Still enjoyed the progression of the plot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Most digusting

With teacher's sexually molesting students having become more commonplace today. I don't feel the looney-fringe crowd should be encouraged by reading stories of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
disgusting

this is so gross. litterally its so fucked up that grown men and teachers go home and masturbate to literal children (yeah, freshman and junior girls in high school are fucking children. 18 year olds in high school are still fucking children, they dont suddenly turn into adults facing adult problems the day they turn 18.) and then the teacher in this story gets off on taping children WITHOUT CONSENT! (even if they had wanted a creepy old man to tape them... children cannot consent to any of that type of activity. A teacher has authority over these students grades so even if you want to say that these 18 year old children are adults and could have consented. Any form of consent given to their teacher is coerced. Coerced consent is NOT consent! it is too often that women and children in the education system get taken advantage of like this. But fucked up men like you writing the story dont care about that anyways. Whatever gets you off, right? this story promotes pedophilia and you can say its just fiction or what ever other kind of lame excuse but shit like this doesnt exist in a vacuum, people see this stuff and think its okay to act similarly in REAL life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's the end of that garbage, non consensual spying is NOT voyeurism! No wonder the wife left the creepy little pervert

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous