All Comments on 'Confessions of a Teenage Nympho Ch. 02'

by iMAnympho81

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
D-ManD-Manalmost 15 years ago
Good stuff!

Very nice! Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh

deleting all bad comments are we?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are a NYMPHO!

...but keep right on humping, SO, who's next? A guy or a girl or, maybe even a threesome?

felixcesarfelixcesaralmost 15 years ago
breath of truth

Has a deliciously truthful feel to it,the detail is a delight, and the pace and length perfect. more along these lines please.

imharmless69imharmless69almost 15 years ago
She's right...

...if you won't to leave a negative comment, at least have the guts to put your name on it.

Great continuation. Can't wait for the next chapter.

justdoit4ujustdoit4ualmost 15 years ago
Story is good

Story is building. Options of girl on girl; or brother and friend with her; or non-consent with someone(s) she doesn't like. Many options. You're doing well.

tomar82403tomar82403almost 15 years ago
Finally fresh material!

Wonderful story line... Please, please don't listen to the dunderheads... Keep writing... Thanks!

RassitterRassitterover 14 years ago
I really enjoyed this one

Really liked the details it made it seem very real.

I am not sure if Zach Effron was on posters when Ted Dibiase was wrestling, but then again, I was never a teen aged girl, and have not watched wrestling in years, so who knows maybe they were. Either way it is small stuff like that, that makes the story go and helps put the reader into the story. Oh yeah, and the sex was pretty hot too. :)

iMAnympho81iMAnympho81over 14 years agoAuthor
Reply to Rassitter

The Ted Dibiase I was referring to is the original Million Dollar Man's son. He's now a wrestler again. I don't watch much, but there are a few nice looking guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous