All Comments on 'Confessions of a Threesome Pt. 01'

by Starr69696969

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MafenMafenover 2 years ago

I liked your story and you can certainly write. There are a few small mistakes, but nothing serious. I hated the way you called them The Husband and The WIfe over and over, though. And the brutal encounter at the end was a total turn-off. Ruined the story for me.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

WOW! I thought I told a long tale! LOL

But that's okay, I enjoyed every fucking syllable. And I see the comment about the mistakes, they were few and didn't stop the flow of the story, so no biggie.

The fact is that the way the older couple took their time and groomed the relationship made it totally believable, and very erotic.

I hope for your sake Star, and for theirs, that this is a true story. Because it was fucking Hot!

I may have to read it again now, because as I reflect back on the parts I enjoyed, I find myself hard again ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow best story here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Amazing story! I look forward to reading the other works in your catalog! Please keep telling this story!

HuckleBerriedHuckleBerriedabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful story! I’m excited to read the rest of the her tales! Your writing style is paced well and very easy to read. Placing myself in the space is easy to do.

Please continue this ember of a long ongoing series!

Reacher57Reacher57almost 2 years ago

Thank you so much it was so well written I was right in the middle of it and experienced every feeling and the excitement of what was coming next was incredible I am so looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wowww

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

If there were absolutely no sex in this story it would still be wonderful. Your writing is powerful and your characters feel so very real. This story made me feel good and just a tad jealous. Can you imagine having such a wonderful loving couple willing to guide you through the most powerful sexual experience of your young life? The wonder of it, the joy of it, and the lesson it taught her helped mold her into the person she became. This is a wonderfully done story and I am so glad I found it. Thank you very much for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous