All Comments on 'Confessions of an Exhibitionist'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn I miss my university days. Great story, took me back some 30 years to great memories! I was the RA on duty walking the halls in a 500 freshmen building, also coed by floor, after midnight checking all the doors locked. Two lovely ladies were “lost” on a male floor, happily buzzed, but essentially locked out without their keys. They were wearing the lightest t-shirts and panties nightwear I’d ever seen in person and it rocked my world. They tried to convince me to open one of the doors, claiming it was their room. I patiently guided them back to their floor and their room, reviewing all the rules I was breaking in my head, and closed their door. Around noon the next day, I felt guilty and went to ask the room’s resident if he was expecting visitors, but he walked out with a different coed on his arm, and judging by their broad smiles and closeness, didn’t expect visitors. This is a true story as written, although in my dreams a MUCH different ending, sigh.

seekerofstarzseekerofstarzalmost 2 years ago

Really good. Details are excellently described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What were lisa and patty's reactions to you getting an erection? Seems like you missed a step out there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.