Confessions - Owned Twice...

Story Info
Man falls again...
1.2k words
3.43
3.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time it happened it was totally understandable but the second time and at my age, i'm kind of embarrassed at a loss to explain it except to say, oops, oh fuck.

I had been married and divorced twice to women that were say to be generous a solid 7 on looks. The first one was a diligent woman and resourceful and knew how to make a buck something I had never learned. That lasted 15 years and we had a couple of kids.

It was a painful divorce with her stealing my nest egg and I was not happy and didn't date for 5 years being very bitter against women. Then I met a friendly, outdoorsy funny woman and we married after 8 months or so and were together 8 years and that ended when she wanted to try being a lesbian.

About 3 or 4 years later I met a sexy, powerful latina woman that had just had her first bout pegging a guy and decided she wanted to own a man being bitter herself about an abusive husband years ago who verbally and mentally abused her and cheated on her and let her know about it, thinking she being the good christian woman would never divorce him. But she did after 5 years or so and that root of bitterness festered and she was alone a long time.

She was also struggling with depression and her doctor let her have testosterone which he also let her keep upping the dosage. She was getting hooked on workouts and also using men. It started out just getting them to cum and not cumming herself and after a few years of being a heart breaker she saw an ad on a site that got her attention.

Men were advertising that they had their own strapons and wanted a woman to peg them with it. Anyway she emailed a few of the guys and found the baddest one a military guy. She whipped him and tied him up and pegged him and really enjoyed herself immensely. It was cathartic and she decided she wanted to do that regularly.

So she went on several dating sites to find her victim. I was the lucky/unlucky one and she went on to own me after a year or two of trying where I would push back and stop the nonsense for a month or so at a time. Finally as with Samson and Delilah she finally cut off my hair in a manner of speaking and had me.

As she was the first truly beautiful woman I had been with and was in tremendous shape and quite a seductress I consoled myself that it could have happened to anyone and didn't blame myself much for falling prey.

After the breakup I didn't date for a year or 2 being heart broken she left me for another man but on the other hand glad for a break from a closet dominatrix. I dated a few women but after being with a freak found vanilla women boring.

I didn't date for a few years but instead started flirting on a dating site and another site that allowed video chat. This dating site was international and growing by leaps and bounds. Models and porn stars appeared for real and some fake and I met a few and started video chatting with them. Having had a kinky gf I found I no longer looked at porn stars as separate entities.

One in particular made me laugh quite a bit. Her name was Briana Lee, not sure if that is her stage name still. Anyway one day on video chat she made me a bet. If she could get me to cum by stripping I would get her a gift card and if not no.

She must have liked my company too as we starting doing this once a week for quite a while. She was a great stripper and chatter and would use toys and whatever but to no avail.

Finally after a year she was stripping for me one day and while doing that she was also sending me sexy pictures of her. As usual I was teasing myself while this was going on so she could see me as well as I could see her. She continued this onslaught for about 30 minutes when finally, oh shit, fuck, damn, shit , fuck oh damn and then oh shit, we both knew I was losing control and she stopped what she was doing to see if I was going to pop,

It had been about 6 months since I last came and when I blew I came hard and kept going till I was spent. She was jumping up and down in victory. For a few seconds I turned the camera away being a little embarrassed but then I got over it and found it a bit freeing.

Being the frugal guy I was I got her a 25$ gift card and gave her the code. The next week we repeated it with the same results and I gave her a 50$ gift card. Then a week later I gave her a 75$ gift card.

As I was on a fixed income I realized this could not continue. She said she understood. A while later she got back to me and said this, why don't you get a collar for you neck , write Briana Lee on it, then get a cucumber and we'll meet again thursday night as usual. I said no but when I didn't hear from her in a few weeks I got the stuff and told her I would be ready.

She stripped again and I wore the collar and put the cucumber in me when she put a butt plug in her and we came together Then she told me to get a bone gag and meet again next thursday. So we repeated the deal but this time I had a bone gag on as well.

Then little by little she stopped joining in and just told me what to do. Then she bought a whip and ordered me to do stuff. Then she had 2 friends watch and they joined in with ordering me and cracking the whip.

Then I let it slip my stimulus check came in and her and her friends found a cheap flight out here and gang banged me and owned me for a few days and then I spent my money on them taking them on tours and getting them nice meals and so on,

Then once they blindfolded me and took me somewhere. It was a tattoo parlor and they made me stay blind folded while the man worked on me. It was a fairly small tattoo on my chest saying, Briana's bitch and had a small picture of her with a whip.

Then they used me a few more days. Before they took off they had me kneel in front of Briana and swear fealty to her. I was in love. Now it's a nightly thing we skype and I do as I am told and enjoy it.

Well okay I suppose I can forgive myself because she is beautiful and funny and what's the big deal anyway, but...