Confessions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found herself getting so turned on just at the sight of him. After all of her fantasies about him and how hot he made her feel, she just couldn't help it. His air of mysteriousness was also attractive, and she felt a deep, burning desire for him. She got wet every time he was around, and would squirm in her chair or squeeze her thighs together to try to relieve some of the pressure. Her pussy would quiver with anticipation whenever she thought of him.

Susie would fantasize about him in the restroom at work, rubbing her clit and playing with her pussy, getting good and wet before getting herself off, cumming all over her fingers. He turned her on so much, she didn't even have to rub her pussy for long before she was desperate to cum. She would imagine he was begging to cum, desperate for his own release, pleading to her for permission to cum inside of her - that would get her off every time.

Dave noticed there was something different about Susie lately. She had been dressing even more provocatively at work, and it seemed like she went by his office frequently, glancing in at him. He would catch her looking at him, then watch as she would walk away, her sweet little ass swinging side to side in her skirt. He would rub his cock briefly through his pants, positioning it so that he could comfortably hide his hard on but still touch it under his desk whenever he wanted to.

He closed his eyes and imagined her sweet little ass riding up and down his pole, his hands on her hips as she moaned and rocked her hips forward and back, riding him with a wild and unbridled passion. He wanted to fuck her so hard, to bury his cock inside of her, all the way up to his balls, to cum all over her sweet tits and watch her lick his cum clean.

The day had finally arrived. It had felt like the longest week ever, and Susie was incredibly distracted at work. She was caught by Dave when she was staring at him on more than one occasion, and he looked deeply into her eyes, an undeniable flame burning between them. She texted Candy "Are you ready for tonight??? I can't wait, it's gonna be so great" with three winking face emojis.

Candy responded "I am so ready. You don't even know" with a smiling devil face emoji and winking kissing face emoji.

Susie approached Dave's office, holding on to the doorframe to steady herself, looking into his eyes and said "Sir, I'm bringing my friend Candy along to the party tonight. I hope that's ok."

Dave looked at her, his eyes burning with desire, and responded "Of course. I look forward to it." while stroking his pen provocatively and staring into her eyes.

The sight of it made Susie want to cum in her panties right then and there. He seemed to somehow know that stroking his pen suggestively would turn her on and drive her wild. He lowered one hand to his crotch and briefly grabbed hard, pulling to shift himself into a more comfortable position before moving his hand away.

She immediately noticed, and couldn't stop thinking about it. She imagined his hard-on between her lips, licking her lips softly, and again started fantasizing about what the night would hold.

"Great. We look forward to it too." Susie responded in a suggestive tone, before turning around to slowly walk away, swinging her hips as she walked.

Dave watched her walk away, captivated by the sight of her perfect ass in the tight skirt she was wearing, putting a hand on his hard cock to give it a few quick tugs. There was just something about her that drove him wild, and he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.

He was beginning to feel his balls well up inside, an urgency that he couldn't ignore. He headed to the restroom to jerk himself off. As he stepped into the stall, he closed his eyes as he wrapped his fingers around his cock, tilting his head back and imagining her in front of him, bent over and taking his cock all the way inside her pussy, as deep as it would go.

He began stroking his cock hard and fast, putting one hand on the wall to brace himself, leaning over the toilet as he stroked. He imagined that he was pounding it into her hard and fast, while she moaned and begged for it, asking for him to do it more, to do it harder. He was breathing heavily now, his hand gripping his cock hard as he stroked fast, getting close to cumming.

He imagined her opening her beautiful mouth to wait for his cum, and he lost it, squirting his cum all over the toilet seat, his body wracked with convulsions as he imagined squirting her sexy face with cum, watching it drip from her chin as she eagerly lapped up as much as she could with her waiting tongue.

5

At the party, Susie tried to socialize with some of her office mates but it all felt superficial. She was too distracted to enjoy socializing right now. She did her best to keep up appearances, to make it seem like she was enjoying being with everyone at the party, but she couldn't stop thinking about him.

It was like an obsession, and she couldn't get enough. He was like a drug to her. She saw that Dave was mingling with the others, but she was pretty sure she had caught him glancing towards her and Candy on more than one occasion. She tried to meet his eyes once or twice, but he always looked away before she could. This was incredibly frustrating to her. She wanted to connect with him on a deeper level, to begin piquing his interest with her lusty glances.

She walked up to him, Candy following closely behind. He was chatting with one of the associate attorneys at the firm, and turned to face her when she approached. He appeared a little flustered, which was unusual for him. He was always so poised, so collected and never showed even the slightest hint of an emotion most of the time. She was intrigued.

"Dave, this is Candy," Susie said, motioning towards her friend.

"Very nice to meet you." Dave responded, taking Candy's hand and shaking it, his grip noticeably firm as the muscles in his forearm flexed a bit. Susie was entranced, staring at his arm muscles, the way they flexed, the tattoos across them leading her to curiosity about what his suit was concealing, what she couldn't see.

Dave looked into Susie's eyes deeply, a wild passion burning behind them. She thought he looked like a wild animal, the look on his face filled with the look of a true primal lust. He then looked away towards the open bar and began walking over to grab himself a drink. Susie grabbed Candy's arm and followed him quickly, dragging her along. She wasn't losing her chance to drink with him.

Susie and Candy approached the bar, standing close to Dave, ordering margaritas and sipping their drinks while laughing and chatting with each other. They tried to include Dave as much as possible and watch his reaction to their conversations. Susie was desperately trying to get his attention, and began playing with her hair and stroking her arm when she talked, suggestively touching him lightly on the arm and laughing whenever he told a joke. She was reeling him in, and she knew it. She couldn't wait to take him to her party later.

The evening wore on, with Candy and Susie still drinking with Dave, chatting him up and flirting suggestively. Dave looked at his watch and said "Well, it's starting to get late. I should probably be going soon. Thanks for coming to the party tonight."

Susie was suddenly panicked that she was about to lose her chance, and reached out to grab his arm, saying "No wait! I mean.... I wanted to show you... something." She blushed a crimson red.

Dave turned to look at her, visibly confused. He stumbled a bit as he spun around, feeling the buzz of the alcohol affecting him. "Show me what?" he said, a look of confusion and curiosity on his face, his eyebrows knitted together.

"Here, come this way," she said, leading him down the hall. "It's in one of these offices."

"It's in an office?" Dave replied, even more visibly confused now. "What is it?"

"Just come," she said, waving her hand for him to follow, as Candy trailed behind him. Dave was confused but followed, curious about what this could possibly be. He was staring at her ass as she walked, feeling his hard-on grow in his pants. He was getting turned on very quickly. Maybe it was the booze talking, but damn, she was hot.

Susie led him into an office and waited for Candy to join them, then closed the door and locked it behind them. She went over to sit on the loveseat, patting the seat next to her for him to join. He was confused, but followed along, curious and horny, and willing to do whatever she wanted if it meant he got to have her - all of her. He sat down next to her, crossing one leg across his other knee, adjusting his package as it grew.

She lightly touched his arm and leaned in to whisper in his ear "We wanna show you something." His dick twitched as she said this, her voice dripping with lust.

"Uh, okay." he said. He again had to adjust himself, his cock growing harder by the second. She was driving him wild already, and she couldn't wait to get this night started.

Susie pointed to a chair in the corner of the room and said "Candy, get it ready."

Candy nodded and moved over to the chair, pulling some straps out of a nearby drawer and fastening them onto the chair. Dave tried to watch what she was doing, but Susie leaned in close to him, put her left hand on his face to turn his face towards hers, and kissed him passionately on the lips.

His eyes flew open, stunned for a moment, frozen and not knowing what to do. Then he slowly closed his eyes, put his hand on her face and pushed his tongue into her mouth, fucking her mouth with his tongue. Susie moaned softly, taking her right hand and sliding it up his leg until she reached his crotch, reaching for his throbbing manhood and grabbing onto it firmly. He gasped in surprise as it throbbed under her fingers.

Susie began stroking his hard wood through his trousers, and he moved his hips slightly in response, moaning as they kissed. "Oh god" he whispered, grabbing onto her with both hands and digging his fingers into her arms.

He moved one hand up to her breast and Susie let him fondle it for a moment, before pushing his hand down and saying "No, no touch. Let us do the work" with a little wink and a smile.

Candy had the chair ready. Susie stood up and told Dave to come with her. He stood up and his hard-on was straining in his pants, desperate to be released. It was very visible in his trousers, standing at attention and ready for action. She led him over to the chair and patted, smiling a little, instructing him to sit down.

He sat in the chair, and Susie quickly went to work, getting down on all fours and strapping his ankles to the chair. Meanwhile, Candy was behind the chair and pulled his arms back behind, strapping his wrists together behind him. Dave said in a fog "What's all this about?" his cock still straining for release and very noticeable. The girls just looked at each other and giggled.

Susie approached Candy and placed her left hand on Candy's face, her right hand fondling Candy's breast while kissing her passionately, making Dave watch while restrained to the chair. Candy responded by kissing Susie back, thrusting her tongue deeply into Susie's mouth, deepthroating her with her tongue while fondling her breast with one hand, her ass cheek with the other.

Dave was breathing heavily, his eyes glued to the girls. He was straining to be released from his pants, thrusting his hips a bit as he tried to relieve some of the pressure in his cock and balls. "Untie me, please. I promise I'll be good." he said.

Susie giggled and said "Candy, grab the gag please." while looking deeply into Dave's eyes.

Candy returned with a ball gag and fastened it to Dave's face, placing the ball in his mouth and strapping it securely behind his head. Dave was trying to talk through it, but Susie just giggled softly and said "Tsk tsk tsk. No, no. So sorry, you can't talk with that thing in there, sweetie." while putting a finger up in front of her lips in a shushing motion.

She then stripped off her clothes slowly, seductively, letting them drop to the floor, one article at a time, touching and fondling her body as he watched, giving him a strip tease.

Candy followed suit, giving him quite a show by bending forward and putting one finger inside her pussy, moving it in and out - slowly at first, then doing it harder and faster, moaning as she finger fucked herself. She moaned, saying "Oh Dave, do you like that baby? Do you wish your cock was in there? You wanna put it inside?"

Dave was crying out, whimpering, thrusting his hips with each of her thrusts and trying to talk but all the girls heard was "Mff... mmmm.... Mlf." with a little whining mixed in.

"Oh, poor baby, '' Susie said, walking over to him and rubbing the tip of her finger over his throbbing, rock hard cock now trying to force its way through the fabric of his trousers. "Look at him, he looks like he's ready to explode! Should we give him a little more?" Susie said to Candy with a wink.

Candy walked over and sat on Dave's lap, grinding her pussy against his hard-on for a few moments, moaning and saying "Yes baby, oh that hard dick feels so good. You wanna put it inside me? Hmm? Do you want to, baby?" Dave was desperately trying to hump her and was going wild with desire.

Candy then stood up and backed away for a moment, while Susie unfasted his ankles just long enough to pull off his shoes one by one, then his trousers, re-securing his ankles to the front legs of the chair afterwards. His cock was now rock hard and pressing into his boxer shorts, creating quite an impressive display as it stood at least 8 inches straight up in the air.

"Oh look at that, '' Susie said, walking closer to inspect his boxers. "He's got a little pre-cum that leaked out. Oh, that's a naughty, naught boy. You will not cum until we tell you that you can. Do you understand me?"

Dave whimpered and tried to speak, but only said "Mff... flmpf...Mff.''

Susie held a finger up to her mouth and said "Shhh... that's a good boy. Just let us do all the work, but you better not cum. You will hold it in until we tell you that you can cum. You be a good boy, now." and winked at him.

Susie pulled his cock out of his boxers and as it sprang free, it bounced up and stuck straight up in the air. The girls both gasped when they saw it - it was huge and throbbing. They couldn't wait to play with it. Susie bent down to lower her face in his lap, wrapping her hand around his shaft and placing her lips around the head of his cock.

Dave groaned and gasped, desperately jerking his hips now, trying to thrust his cock into her waiting mouth.

"No, no," whispered Candy in his ear, "just hold still and be a good boy." He whined and whimpered a bit, feeling he was already on the edge of cumming and it wouldn't take much to make him explode. He wanted to cum down her throat so badly. He had dreamed of this moment, and now all his wildest fantasies were coming true.

Susie slid her mouth down his cock, suddenly taking it all the way in and down her throat. He groaned again, jerking his hips and pulling desperately at his restraints. Then she began bobbing up and down with her mouth on his cock, her hands playing with his balls. He was going wild with desire, and was ready to cum.

He began screaming "Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

Candy said "No, no, no," in a playful little tone. "You can't cum yet. You will hold in all that sweet cum until we tell you to let go. You better not cum!" He wasn't sure if he could hold back. He had never tried to before, and it was driving him wild.

Suddenly, Susie stopped sucking his cock and stepped away. Candy removed the ball gag from Dave's mouth for a moment. She wanted to hear what he was trying to say. She wanted to hear him beg for it.

"Please!" he said. "I'm begging you! I need to cum so fucking bad. Please, please! Let me cum. Please, I need to cum.." while whimpering again.

"No!" Candy said to him, this time in a more forceful tone. "You will hold it in, no cumming until we say so." and put the ball gag back in his mouth. He whimpered again, thrusting his hips as much as his restraints would allow, his cock desperately fucking the air and begging to be touched as it throbbed.

Susie unfastened the restraints on his ankles, while Candy unfastened his wrists. The girls took him by the hands and led him up and away from the chair, then pointed to the floor and said "Get down on the floor. On all fours. If you want to cum, you will do as we say." He still had the gag in his mouth so he was unable to respond, but did as the girls said and got down on all fours. The girls then moved in quickly, with Candy tying his wrists together once again, this time in the front, his face pressed up against his forearms, his ass in the air.

Susie snuck behind him, grabbing the strap-on she had stashed in the office earlier and put it on, placing the vibrating double-ended dildo inside of her tight wet pussy first, securing it in place. She turned on the vibration and began to moan, thrusting her pelvis a bit as she came close to cumming. She then crawled over in front of him and laid on the floor, ordering Candy to suck her cock.

Candy crawled over on all fours and placed one hand on the dildo, wrapping her fingers around the shaft while she placed her mouth over the tip, slowly sliding her mouth down the long cock, all the way in and gagging a little as it went down her throat. Then she started bobbing up and down on it, faster and faster. Each thrust with her mouth moved the dildo inside Susie's pussy, fucking her sweet wet pussy and driving her wild. Susie grabbed the back of Candy's head and pushed her mouth onto her strap-on cock, thrusting her hips upward to meet each suck, moaning and saying "Oh yes, suck it. Suck it good. I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

Dave was watching all of this and desperate for release, his balls swollen and his cock straining desperately. He was humping the air frantically, needing release so badly. Candy was using her free hand to play with her clit and rub it hard, bringing herself to the brink of orgasm.

Susie was close to cumming and screamed "Oh god, here it comes! I can't stop it! Get ready for me to cum in your mouth!" Her pussy walls began contracting rhythmically around the vibrating dildo inside of her as she continued to push the back of Candy's head to hold it in place.

Candy was so turned on and rubbing her clit so hard and fast that her body began convulsing as she moaned with pleasure, saying "Oh god, here it comes! I'm gonna cum! Oh! Oh!" and started finger banging her pussy. As her tight little snatch clenched onto her fingers, her pussy started squirting all over her hand, and she thrust her hips forward to hump the shit out of her fingers, giving herself one of her best orgasms ever.

Candy looked over at Dave and noticed he was lowering himself to the floor, trying to hump the carpet, to rub his cock on it in a desperate attempt for some relief.

"Don't you fucking dare," she said to him, quickly moving to his side and putting him back into position. "There will be no cumming until we tell you to cum."

Dave whimpered and cried out, desperately thrusting his hips in the air, his hard cock nearly stabbing into his stomach with each thrust he was moving his hips so wildly.

Susie got behind Dave and he heard the click of a bottle, then felt a cool wet liquid on his ass crack, being rubbed in with a finger. Then he felt a finger poke the entrance of his tight little asshole. He gasped, his eyes flying wide open at the feeling. He hadn't ever done it this way before, but he was so turned on, the girls could have done anything to him right now and he would have gladly gone along, as long as they would let him cum. He needed to cum so fucking badly, it was driving him absolutely insane.