Confessions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt Susie grab his ass with her left hand, then felt something hard pressing against his ass crack, sliding up and down between his cheeks. He felt it pushing a little, right at the entrance of his tight pink asshole. He was still thrusting his hips a bit, humping at the air desperately, and Susie had to grip him hard to hold him still enough to begin pushing the dildo inside of him.

"Hold still, shhhh.." Candy whispered in his ear. Just her whispering so close to his ear almost made him squirt his load all over the carpet. Susie pushed the tip of the dildo against his asshole and moved forward a little, watching as his ass started to slowly swallow the dildo as it slid inside.

Susie then put her right hand on his right hip. Now holding onto both hips, she started to push harder, to get the dildo all the way inside his tight, virgin ass. He groaned around the ball gag. Candy walked over and took the ball gag off, letting him talk. She wanted to hear his screams and moans of pleasure, to hear him beg for relief.

"Oh my fucking god," Dave said between ragged breaths. "Oh shit." Candy got in front of him and put her pussy very close to his face, pushing two fingers inside, starting to finger fuck herself hard and fast. Dave was in a trance, watching her fingers work their magic, glistening with her pussy juices.

Candy was moaning, saying in a low, lusty voice "Do you like that baby? Do you want to see me do it harder?"

"Oh yes!" Dave groaned. "Please, yes, more!"

Susie was now fucking his ass hard with the strap-on, pumping it in and out, slapping up against his ass with each thrust. Dave was moving his hips in response, meeting each thrust as his cock begged for touch, begged for release. He was out of his mind with pleasure and was desperate to touch it, to stroke it and cum all over. "Please, I need to cum. Oh god please, I need to cum. I can't hold it, I can't.." he begged.

Candy said "No, you don't cum before I do. Now watch me make myself cum while Susie fucks your ass."

"Ooooooh god, oh fuck.." Dave moaned, as Susie fucked his ass hard, slapping up against him repeatedly.

Susie grabbed his hips more firmly, digging into him as she pushed faster and harder, her breathing getting shorter and faster. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum in your ass" she said, still holding on tightly to his hips as she continued to pound him.

"Oh shit! Please, I need to cum! Please, I'm begging you, please! Let me cum! Please let me cum!" Dave cried out, humping at the air and straining to try to get some desperately needed release from his cock.

Candy was fucking her pussy hard with her fingers and started cumming again. Dave could see her pussy clench down on her fingers in spasms, over and over, and she squirted all over his face with the rhythmic spasms.

"Oh god! I'm cumming!" Candy moaned, fingering herself hard until the spasms finally slowed. She then pulled her fingers out and brought them up to Dave's mouth for a taste. He eagerly licked her fingers clean. "That's a good boy," she cooed. "Clean them up good."

Seeing this pushed Susie over the edge. Her body stiffened up as she arched her back a bit, gripping onto Dave tightly, feeling the spasms of her pussy around the dildo inside of her. She thrust her hips into Dave's ass hard, slapping up against him again and again while she came. She screamed "Oh god yes! I'm cumming in your ass!" as she pounded him.

Dave moaned and started bucking his hips wildly, begging for release, saying "Please let me cum! Please let me cum! It's coming soon, I can't hold it in, I can't.." and whimpered again.

Candy looked down and noticed the head of his cock swelling, seeing he was right on the edge. She quickly reached down with both hands, wrapping her fingers tightly around the base of his cock and squeezing with one hand, while wrapping her fingers around the base of his balls with the other, stopping him from cumming.

"No, please..." he whimpered, thrusting his hips into her hands as hard and as fast as he could, trying not to lose his orgasm.

It was no use, his orgasm was ruined, but he was still right on the edge. Susie slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass, and as it slid out, his cock bounced and twitched at the sensation of it filling him up and rubbing against his G-spot.

"Fuck.." he said, still moaning and trying to hump the air.

The girls untied him slowly, each one kissing him lightly on each cheek.

"We'll see you tomorrow. Then you can cum. Maybe." Susie said to him, looking him deeply in the eye and giving him a little wink.

The girls collected their clothing and began to walk away, leaving him hornier than he'd ever been in his life and desperate for more.

"Wait! Are you coming back?" Dave called out, still on his knees on the floor, naked and with a throbbing hard cock.

"Oh we'll be back. You can guarantee this won't be the last time." Susie said, with a smile.

...... To be Continued