Confessions Pt. 02: Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally pulled away, our eyes meet yet again. There's something different about it but I couldn't tell what. He shifted and carefully put me down to my feet. I put my pants on just as he did.

I felt his cum rushing out of my hole and dripping down my legs.

"Come on, Tony's waited long enough." he said almost quietly.

"Right," I responded. I watched him as he lead our way out. He couldn't have meant what he said, right? I try to convince myself that he just got too excited. I mean he was just about to call me something right before he said it but...wait did he?

When we got back, Tony was already on his truck ready to go. We noticed he attached Mike's cab to the truck with a rope. "Your engine's busted dude. I'll tow it back to the terminal." Didn't even asked what took us so long. What a patient guy.

Mike inspected the rope if it's secure enough. I went inside the cab to think. I was waiting for him to ride his bike but he suddenly entered the cab too.

"Aren't you supposed to at least guide this pedicab?" I asked.

"The rope's short enough that it'll stay close at the truck's rear. Don't worry about it." he said, fidgeting his hands. "Was I too mean earlier?"

I chuckled at him, shaking my head. The car moved and soon we continue our way back home.

"Seriously though, you seemed like you like it so..."

"Trust me, i'd let you know if I didn't like what you were doing," I reassured him. Something inside me wanted to ask him about what he said but...

I just held his face and kissed him. He didn't resist. I couldn't believe that I would be doing this with someone I hated for many years.

It wasn't the last I've seen of him.

This is just one of my confessions.

12