Confessions: The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me to the tallest, ugliest, angriest looking man who was many inches taller than me, "My ozer brozer, Petri."

Petri held his hand out and I shook it, not sure where this was going, then he laughed, "Haha, you Daaaf?"

"No, Dave, I'm Dave."

"Haha, my sister's English is terrible. She said you saved her after my brother took her to the glacier?" His face now changed, becoming more pleasant. Taking his queue, so did the rest of the crowd. The girls burst out in some Eastern European chatter with Katrine, who kept hold of my arm. I felt like an animal being paraded for sale, as the conversation was obviously about me.

"Yes, she had fallen, I couldn't choose to ski passed and leave her."

Once I confirmed I was English, her brother then interrogated me on where I live, what I do. I make it a rule never to tell the exact truth in these situations, as you never know your interrogator. So I now worked in London, keeping the lies simple and easy to explain away as a 'misunderstanding' if ever found out. The more we spoke, the more Petri seemed okay and confirmed they were Polish. His friends all introduced themselves, but it was a rapid machine-gun fire of Polish names that I could never pronounce or remember.

A tray of shots appeared between us, and they offered me one. Petri clarified that I was their guest of honour as I saved his little sister. I was getting a little worried about how 'little' she was. She was getting very touchy and stayed at my side whilst keeping up a steady flow of unpronounceable Polish. The age of the group seemed to be around the mid-20s, with Petri looking the eldest. But the range of girls looked to be anything from 18 to early 20s. With Katrine being the smallest, she seemed younger, making me nervous. It didn't seem as if it would take much to upset Petri, and he was way bigger than me.

"You are a ski instructor?" Petri asked. So I had to explain my little white lie. Explaining that I was a disabled ski instructor in England and the two men I was skiing with are disabled. He immediately translated for the non-English speakers around. The group all nodded in approval, making Katrine hold tighter onto me, just in case any of her friends were in any doubt that I was hers!

Soon another shot was offered and drunk, warming me throughout. Katrine was keeping up with her share, so I was still unsure over her age. The alcohol and music were taking effect and as we all talked, I joining the entire group static dancing to the music. The conversation was straightforward, either through pidgin English to Katrine or English to Petri.

Katrine unwrapped her arms from me and the group of girls left with the trays to buy the next round of drinks. Petri came over asking me about his sister, "You like my little sister?"

The beer and shots caught up with me and my bravado, "Yes, I do, but how 'little' is she? I don't want to be in trouble because you're a lot bigger than me!"

Petri thought this hilarious, telling the group in Polish, who joined him in the joke, but not answering my question. A tray of drinks appeared in front of us, carried by the brace of women. Katrine wrapping her arms around me and kissing my cheek, "Miss me?" Petri rattled out his version of my question in Polish to all the girls. Who all screamed with laughter and looked at Katrine.

"You silly boy, I am 19 years. I am a student sports instructor, learning English, possible to work in London?" She said, leaning up to kiss me, first on the cheek then on the lips, tasting of strawberry. I felt relieved, as now I could relax. On queue, I picked up the next shot glass and we all drank, then the next, both containing some strong strawberry liquor.

Phew, I am going to need an extra chalkboard the way I am chalking up positive results of my choices.

Through the crowd, I saw Gareth. Feeling in the need for some support, I chose to call him over, to be my wingman for a change. His face shocked at the brace of lovely girls in the group I was with. As soon as I explained and Petri translated, the remaining girls flocked around him, with the taller one called Celek, seeming to win him. "It looks like you have won second place, Gareth," I told him, as Petri introduced everyone to Gareth.

Katrine's friend Celek paired up with Gareth. She had jet black short hair, just covering her ears, being taller than Katrine at 5 foot 6 inches. She had a fuller figure than Katrine, more hourglass-shaped with nice C cup boobs in her ski Jacket and a nice pear shape to her ski pants.

I caught Gareth up to speed and he confirmed that the following day, he could take Tim and Graham. Petri overheard and asked if I could ski with them tomorrow, as Katrine could do with some help. Katrine was excited at the prospect, "Yes, tomorrow we ski, you teach me?" Well, how could I refuse that pretty face as she hugged me?

Gareth was also offered a shot glass and was included in the pidgin English and Polish conversation. We all jigged and danced to the thumping music under the Italian facade of the Matterhorn. Katrine was being very affectionate, whether dancing or stood talking she would kiss and cuddle at every opportunity. Either her English or my hearing improved as we drank.

As the terrace thinned with the light deteriorating, a few of the older ski trip 'friends' came over. Showing obvious envy, because of the bevvy of gorgeous Polish girls we were dancing with. They tried to be our 'best friends' despite their previous duplicitous behaviour on other trips. I explained to Petri and after a burst of Polish, they were all given the cold shoulder, they took the hint and left.

Now the sky was darkening and with the flat light on the snow. Petri said to join them at a pop-up shot bar in the town, then afterwards for dinner in their chalet. His father owned the chalet, and they had enough room.

Gareth and I were still in ski gear, and after an hour or more of dancing, I needed to get out of my ski boots. We agreed to meet up at the pop-up bar and offered explicit directions. As we left to gather our skis, Katrine gave me a passionate French kiss. Chuckling as her hand gave me a teasing squeeze on my throbbing shaft inside my ski pants.

Gareth and I skied like demons down the piste to reach our hotel and ran the last 100 yards to the boot room. Leaving boots and skis in lockers, we dashed upstairs to our rooms. Not bothering to shower, we changed into jeans, T-shirts and fleeces, throwing our ski jackets and trainers on. Gareth gave me a handful of his emergency condoms as we threw ourselves down the stairs to see the organiser.

Over jeering and jealous taunts in the hotel bar, we explained that we were both on promises, so they weren't to wait up for us. I spoke to Tim and said to him I will see him in the morning. Graham was sympathetic and said he would ensure Tim was okay.

Gareth and I ran a sprint down the hill into the town centre. We found the pop-up bar busy with crowds outside but bouncers on the door not letting anyone in. Inside, we spotted Petri, and I caught his attention. Suddenly he appeared at the door, beckoned to me and Gareth, talking fast to the bouncers. As we arrived at the gate, they opened it to let us in.

"It's okay, my father is a friend of the bar owner," Petri informed us. He shook our hands and guided us through the steaming throngs of people inside, all still in ski gear. Katrina and the girls were all sitting at a table at the corner of the bar. It was like a boob festival, with nipples protruding everywhere. Katrine still looking every bit the life-size ski Barbie doll. No longer in her jacket, she had the tightest sports wicking sleeved top on, showing her sports bra and pert B cup breasts trapped inside. Gareth had to shout in my ear to make himself heard, "Fuck, all our Christmas's at once, you are the best mate ever."

I edged around the table to sit next to Katrine, passing her my jacket, to add to the pile behind her. She hugged me and gave me a passionate tongue driven kiss, being able to taste that strawberry liquor again. Gareth was getting the same treatment from Celek. Petri returned with a tray of shots. We all joined in the bar's energy, dancing on stools and tables, singing, shouting and laughing, enjoying every minute.

The others in the group were already couples and happy that Gareth and I had paired up the last two remaining single women in the group. Sitting next to Katrine, she wasn't slow at being forward. Her hand playing over my throbbing shaft beneath the table. Smiling at the results and kissing me whilst whispering Polish and English in my ear.

When explaining our ski plans for the season, we impressed the group. As we explained that 2 weeks earlier we had been skiing in Austria, and in 4 weeks I will be back in France for two weeks. We showed them photos and videos of us both bucketing various disabled skiers all over the Austrian resort.

All the time Katrine was toying with my shaft under the table. The bar was rocking to the thumping club music with the group singing to the Euro-Songs and revelling in the party. She even had taken my hand and placed it between her legs. Being small with thin legs, I could work her pussy but could only imagine its wetness beneath her ski pants. She unzipped me and her small hand worked its way in to wrap around my John Thomas to tease it.

I looked across the table and Gareth was receiving similar treatment, judging from his raised eyebrows when he saw me looking. Confirming that I had come up trumps in my selection of choices.

In a lull in the music, we heard a knocking on the window near us. Through the condensation we saw some of our hotel 'friends' waving, asking to gain them entry into the bar. In true British tradition, we chose to stick two fingers up to them and laughed, ignoring their pleas. Petri thought this was great, laughing and being the closest, slapping Gareth on the back.

My stomach was now growling and the reality of having too much drink and not enough food was making itself plain. In time, Petri arrived with two enormous pizzas and garlic bread. Despite his gruff exterior, he was a nice guy, with us both getting on well. His initial gruffness towards me must have been a natural protective defence of his little sister. He had done several years in the Polish army and now married was joining his father in the family business. His father had been a coal miner but started a pig farm. He now is one of the largest pig farmers in Poland, hence owning the chalet.

No soon as we had devoured the snacks Petri answered his phone and announced we were to go. Leaving the bar to hit the frosty night air, making you realise how much we had drunk. Petri ushered us all into a large mini-bus taxi. Their chalet was on the edge of the town, to one side of the lower piste, reeking of money.

Gareth read my mind telling me, "For fuck's sake don't piss Katrine's father off, we could be out of our depth here mate."

"Too late, we're here now!"

We all decanted from the mini-bus in pairs. We entered the Chalet via their boot room, which was massive compared to the ones I have used before. They gave Gareth and me hotel-style guest slippers before we took our trainers off. We helped the girls out of their ski boots and they pulled us into the main chalet hallway.

"Ah, the hero of the day," boomed the voice from a large bearded man. He introduced himself as Katrine's father, grabbing my hand to shake it. "My useless son regrets his stupidity and I welcome you and your friend, as our guests tonight. Come inside." He introduced us to her mother. Walking us into a lounge area to introduce us to more people, who had more unpronounceable Polish names. Petri introduced us to his wife, who informed us that the staff wouldn't have dinner ready for a while.

Katrine arrived in the lounge, having changed into leggings, and her blond hair was now loose, running down her back to below her shoulder blades. The room erupted in another round of machine-gun rapid fire of Polish conversation as Katrine explained her rescue to everyone in the room. Once finished, she hugged me and asked me to show her father the ski photos of Gareth and me from Austria. Soon questions bombarded us and they gave us more drinks.

As the conversation died, Celek entered, having also changed into leggings. She gathered Gareth, spoke with Katrine, and we were both led out back towards the boot room. Passing the boot room, we entered what must be a spa area, with timber-clad rooms. Cubby shelves held clothes, and they offered us ones to use that held clean towels for us.

Katrine and Celek shed their clothes to reveal they both had the tiniest bikinis beneath. They stowed them into the cubbies and took the towels. Gareth looked at me and there was no way I was going to miss this. I was already down to my boxers, trunks or not, I was going with the girls. Gareth shrugged and commented, "When in Rome."

The girls giggled at our lack of trunks and led us through a door to walk through a shower and into the main spa area. Both had the most admirable bum cheeks and once wet, were stunning.

Already sat in the largest hot tub I have ever seen, were four pairs of their friends. Girls were all sat on their boyfriend's lap. So Gareth and I sat in spaces to have Katrine and Celek lower themselves onto our laps. Petri entered with his wife and several bottles of champagne and glasses to join us. Katrine was enjoying rubbing her bubbly, tight cheeks on my rising shaft. Judging from the bobbing of the other girls, she wasn't the only one teasing rising shafts.

"First to cum must drink the water, then we can all cum and you still drink!" laughed Petri. "And then you clean the filter." The group all laughed, with all the girls wiggling their rumps to see if anyone was going to lose the bet. We all had flutes of champagne and continued the party. Katrine continued to tease with her cheek clenching.

"You want a massage?" Katrina asked, clenching her cheeks on my manhood. As soon as I moaned a, "Yes," She stood up and led me out of the hot tub. Grabbing our towels, she walked me into an adjoining tiled room. When she shut the door and locked it, I knew that once again I had made the right choice. She looked impish as she dropped her bikini top onto the floor to release her lovely small pert breasts and display button nipples.

Topless with her loose blonde hair, she was ski Barbie goddess. We embraced, and she indicated for me to lie on the massage table. As normal, I led face down. Flying in the face of normality, she pulled my boxers off and enjoyed several strokes of my shaft with her soft hands.

She poured a cool mint smelling liquid on my legs and cheeks. Her hands immediately started working my leg muscles. My previous massage experiences told me she was proficient and skilled. Her hands worked up and down my thighs. She sat up on the table, straddling my thighs. She kneaded my buttocks with her knuckles, then running her hands up the small of my back. I must have moaned in response.

"Mmm, it's good, yes? You are tight, I loosen your muscles."

"Mmm, yes, please."

I could feel my muscles knot loosening as the cool oil was now warming deep into my muscles. Her touch though was warming and heating my desire. For such a small ski Barbie, she was no weakling. She was a powerful goddess, with her fingers running deep into my flesh and muscles. Her hands reached up to my shoulders and her button nipples dug into me with her soft, small breasts squashed into my back. She repeated this many times, even tracking her nipples over my back like fingernails.

My loins were pumping desire into my shaft and I was aching to go further, hoping to enter her soon. Katrine laughed, enjoying building up my excitement as much as I was. Her fingers continued up my neck and worked their way around my shoulders and neck. The next time she leaned forwards she led flat on my back, her breasts between us. Nibbling my ear, she whispered, "You want to fuck me now?"

I had to restrain myself from leaping off the massage table with eagerness. "Mmm, definitely."

I unlocked the door and checked to see who was around. Now the hot tub was empty except for Celek and Gareth, who were too busy necking to notice me. I wrapped a towel around me and tiptoed out to check my jean pockets. I found and grabbed a couple of Gareth's condoms; I turned and both he and Celek were looking at me, grinning.

"Hey, buddy, I need one of those."

So I trotted up and handed him one. Celek touched my hand and asked, "Be gentle with my Katrine," She smiled. Phew that piled on the pressure.

As I re-entered the massage room, Katrina pounced on me from behind some cupboards. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. Her bikini bottom had gone. She smiled at me as I waved the condom packet at her as an explanation for my absence. Locking the door behind me, I knew exactly what I had to do first. I wanted to practice what 2 weeks ago I had learned from a German woman in Austria.

I walked her back to the massage table, cupping my hands on both of her lovely cheeks I lifted her onto the table. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, encouraging her to lie on her back. Her lovely small breasts exposed to me. She flicked her hair to create a neat flat star spread of her shining blond hair around her. Between her legs was a beacon of pink lips, twinkling of nectar that she had already conjured up. Above was a little maker's nameplate of soft, thinned, well-trimmed bonnet hair, with her white skin beneath showing through.

I bent down with my head between her legs, sliding my hands around underneath her thighs to above her hips. Caressing her washboard flat stomach, I started licking her inner thighs. To then tracking across her hairline, I could smell some perfume.

The cheeky devil had anticipated all this. I now considered that she may have selected and seduced me, not the other way around. Her body was slowly writhing, and she was moaning in anticipation. I raised my hands to her small soft breasts to find her button hard nipples. These were like triggers. As soon as my fingers touched them, she twisted and moaned loudly, so I teased them with my thumbs.

My tongue was drying. I centred myself and starting at her bonnet ridge I worked down to her pink slightly swollen lips. As my tongue arrived at her purse crease, she gave a sharp intake of breath and moaned. I worked my tongue slowly, starting at the top, unzipping her on my way down. Flicking my tongue sideways, she was now soaking wet inside, so it was easy to delve deeper. I found her clit bud already perky, so I teased around it. When I kissed and sucked on it, she squealed with pleasure, "Wooweee, again." So I did, and again, and again.

Her hips raised, and her hands pushed me downwards. So I licked further down to find her pussy's entrance, extending my tongue as far as I could reach. She was now moaning, interjecting it with spoken Polish, which sounded more sweet nothings than obscenities. She was now self-lubricating and making it easier and easier for me to tongue tease her. Moving from clit to entrance and back, alternating between kissing and sucking.

I drifted my right hand down to tease her. I slipped one finger into her now wet, unzipped purse. Teasing her by flicking and running it around her clit, following the path of my tongue. Leaving my finger teasing her purse, I slowly worked my tongue back up her body. Planting light kisses to tease and nibble her nipples and breasts. Her hands ruffled and ran through my hair, pulling me onto her breasts.

I stopped my finger's teasing and slipped into her inner entrance. She was tight, but with her getting wetter by the second, I could start pulsing in and out of her to her. I was about to add a second finger as she grabbed my hand and pulled my finger out.