Confessions: The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm David, no!" She quietly pleaded, and then guided my finger to flick between her clit bud and entrance once more.

"Mmm, nicer, mmm." She guided my fingers and showed me the technique and pace she liked. The proof was in the pudding. She was moaning more and getting wetter. She arched her back and thrust her hips, grunting Polish words that now sounded to be obscenities. She grabbed my head, pulling me up for us to kiss passionately.

Thrusting her hips into my teasing finger, I could feel her climax building to such a point I thought she was going to cum. I know I was, and yet my shaft remained untouched. As her orgasm built, the sexual tension was electric.

Then she pleaded from gritted teeth, "Now Dave, use the condom, come inside me."

I couldn't open the packet fast enough. I slipped the condom on and I climbed onto the table on my knees. Leaning over her, my one hand guided my condom clad shaft into her. Her eyes flashed apprehension, then a little grimace of pleasure as I entered and slipped into her tight inner pleasure palace.

Her face changed to desire, then a big smile grew on her face as her legs wrapped around my back. With unprecedented access into her, I drove in, bottoming out on her cheeks. Whilst the condom insulated me, her tightness gripped me, whilst her soft, girlish body writhing beneath me was exquisite.

Her hips were matching my thrusts as we sped up the tempo. Her mouth open in ecstasy as she pleaded in between Polish obscenities, "Fuck me, woow, mmph, oh, oh, oh, umph, umph, umph."

Suddenly her legs and arms gripped me in a tight bear lock, as her back arched and her muscles wrenched taught, "Yeeeeeessss, yeeeeeessss." Feeling her grip after that building crescendo, I released my own orgasm into the condom. I held the thrust deep into her, whilst kissing her passionately on her mouth.

We held the position for a while, then she unwrapped her legs to release me and we separated. She was grinning and planting kisses on me whilst we caught our breath. We climbed off the table and she pulled her bikini back on, offering me my wet boxers. We hugged and kissed whilst tidying up the room. Outside the spa was empty, but there were groaning and humping noises coming from inside the sauna. Katrine pointed me to the toilet, and I binned the condom and cleaned up. I joined her back into the hot tub in my wet boxers, smiling and talking, the first time we had been alone all day.

We talked about what she wanted to do in the future. Discussing her sports instructor training to either become a sports coach or teaching at a school. She wanted to come to London to work and asked about where I lived in London and my work. I stuck to my original stories, using information from Gareth. Telling her about the cost of living in London and what little I know about London and the underground. I tried to put her off, but she was quite insistent about learning my mobile phone number and coming to London. I asked her about prospects in Poland and whether she saw a future in helping Petri and her father in pig farming.

The sauna door opened to save my bacon, with Gareth and Celek coming out very hot and bothered. Red faced Gareth pulling his wet boxers up and with Celek still naked laughing at seeing us there. Gareth headed to the toilet and Celek walked over with her larger breasts bouncing. She climbed into the hot tub, not bothering to even try to put her bikini on. Once again, the two girls rattled off a question and answer routine. Their Polish rattled at machine-gun speed, finishing with the two girls squealing, hugging and kissing. Celek leant over to me to sit on my lap and hugged me. Not concerned that her loose breasts and nipples swished across me, giving me a big kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for being good to Katrine, she liked it very much," Celek confirmed.

Katrine screamed in shock and pull her off me, laughing and blushing bright red. Gareth returned to slip into the hot tub alongside Celek. I asked Celek what she did, to avoid the conversation returning to questions about London. Fortunately, she had a lot to talk about, as she works for Katrine's father, helping with the paperwork with the two have been friends from school.

A head poked around the spa door to announce dinner would be ready in 10 minutes. We let the girls shower. Then Gareth and I took our turn showering, drying and getting dressed commando. The girls were still drying their hair by the time we were ready. We all arrived in the lounge to find everyone sat around a few large tables, with chairs waiting for us. The meal went on forever and we lost count of the courses, containing lots of meat and booze. The atmosphere was quite boisterous, with the ladies holding their own.

Afterwards, we all went into a games room with a large projection cinema screen and had a karaoke dance-off competition. With neither Gareth nor I being clubbers, everyone resoundingly beat us. We could at least try to attempt the songs with the lyrics running down the side of the screen, the dance moves were impossible. The girls were all professionals, even beating the men in a group sing and dance-off. Thankfully, with drink flowing, we could use it as an excuse. I lost track of all time until I realised Gareth and Celek had disappeared. Katrine pulled me to one side and suggested we retire to her bedroom.

Anyone who has used an Alpine chalet knows that you can find yourself squeezed in with at least one or 3 others to a bedroom. I have before now shared with 6 others in what even in London would be a single bedroom bedsit. Katrine's room was a normal single sized bedroom, larger than the hotel room I was sharing with Tim, and it even had a sofa. She undressed in an instant and disappeared under the duvet. I undressed and slipped in to join her. She asked me to repeat my performance from earlier, encouraging my head downwards.

With the lights off and being under the duvet, there were no distractions, except for Katrine's moaning as I licked and teased to her pleasure. She preferring her nipples to be stroked and my tongue to flit between all her purse's targets. She even briefly rolled over, face down for me to tease and lick her back door. Whilst not being my first choice of destination for my tongue, I was grateful for her having dabbed some sweet perfume to reward me. She rolled back over for us to hug and kiss. Holding my now throbbing shaft that was eager for satisfaction, she asked me to get another condom on.

Once protected, I turned to find Katrine kneeled up, showing for me to lie on my back. She straddling me with my shaft standing to attention, begging for relief. She guided me into her with her soft hands. She was tight and even through the condom my foreskin was pulled sharply back and she ground her hips. I held onto her narrow bony hips, helping the grind.

Above me, she recreated many a porn movie shot. Arching her back, flattening her lovely small breasts, she ran her hands up through her long blond locks to behind her head, elbows out, exposing her naked armpits. She was a gorgeous life-size ski Barbie doll, with her long hair hanging draped down her arched back, as she continued to grind our hips together. I reached up to her flattened breasts and teased her nipples again to excite further, moaning from her petite mouth.

The door clicked open, and Celek crept in, dressed in a bathrobe, giggling. "Gareth has returned to the hotel and I could hear Katrine having sex, so I can join?" It seemed like Gareth's choice was giving me a bonus.

Katrine turned, reaching her arms out to her friend, inviting her to join us. Celek dropped her bathrobe to reveal that she too was naked. Celek and Katrine embraced. This was not a friendly drunken kiss on the lips, this was a lover's kiss that they held whilst caressing each other. Celek's hands held Katrine's head, whilst Katrine continued to grind on me. As they embraced, Celek's hands slid down Katrine, stealing underneath my hands to caress her breasts, then slide down to her thighs.

Her finger teased between us to flick and tease Katrine's clit bud, sender shivers through her. Her hands then drifted up to my stomach, chest and to hold my head. Lowering herself down on to me, squashing her rounded breasts into me and kiss me on the mouth, her tongue searching mine out. She was so hot with Katrine grinding on me.

"Katrine says you have a very nice tongue, I would like to try." Celek moved to climb onto the bed, her nicely round, pear-shaped rump straddling my head, and she lowered her trimmed pussy down onto me. She was soaking wet and I could taste spermicidal cream. Now I was very thankful that Gareth had used a condom. I had a point to prove. Or was it a challenge? I worked my tongue as I had practised on Katrine. Both Katrine and Celek were moaning in stereo now.

I slid my hands up Celek's stomach to hunt out her large soft mounds, but found Katrine's hands already softly caressing them. Katrine was now bouncing on my shaft with a little slap as she landed. I felt the two girls lean in to kiss each other and as Katrine landed next; she trapped Celek's hand between us. She was frantically frigging Katrine through an orgasm, giving a muffled scream into Celek's mouth.

"Womph, emmph, mmmmph, mmmmph..."

I felt Katrine relax and heard the sloppy kisses the two were sharing. Katrine lifted off me, but unable to see the pair of fingers peeling the condom off me. The same fingers slid up and down my now wet shaft. Without the latex condom skin, I could feel the soft touch, my excitement now yearning for satisfaction. Celek leant further forward and what must have been her lips enveloped my shaft, sucking hard. I ran my hands up her back to her head to encourage her there. Katrine's arms slid the other way, and I heard a slap of her hand on Celek's buttock cheek with a giggle from Katrine.

A finger rubbed passed my nose to probe into Celek's backdoor, as Celek's pussy was grinding on my face and tongue, as I licked and sucked. Knowing I couldn't survive further with her soft, warm lips lapping up and down my shaft, as I felt that familiar build up to a release of my own. Celek's orgasm was climaxing with the affections being poured on her. Katrine spanking her cheeks as she kissed her friend's back, with a finger probing inside her back door, whilst my tongue lapped between her front door and clit bud.

"Mmmmm, mmmph, Kammmph, Kammmps," Celek gave muffled screams, as I felt a massive increase in wetness and her muscles spasmed. I held her deep onto my shaft as I erupted my own orgasmic release into her slobbery mouth.

Our bodies were fused for a short while in a confusing granny knot that took a little unravelling once we had relaxed. We wriggled around for all three of us to link up, spooning under the duvet. Celek was very pleased with herself, sandwiching Katrine between us.

I woke in the early hours, as the sun was about to peek from behind the mountains. I dressed, leaving Celek and Katrine spooning, and slipped out of the room. It took a few wrong turns to return to the boot room to retrieve my jacket and trainers. It was a sharp awakening as I slipped out of the chalet, into the frosty mountain air. I wound my way back through the streets to our hotel. It was far further than I thought and had to enter my hotel using their boot room security key code and crept up to find Tim still asleep.

I managed a little sleep until Tim woke me up with his clattering around, so I dressed, and we both went down to breakfast, although I had a bit of a hangover. Over breakfast, the older skiers moaned at the disappointment of being left outside the bar last night. Making me happier with my choices. I ignored them and had double helpings of scrambled eggs and bacon, drinking as much tea as I could. Gareth came down very late to join us, also receiving some jeering insults. Sitting by me, he asked how much longer I had stayed after the Karaoke. I whispered back about returning to Katrine's room, then a hint of what transpired by saying, "You know Celek swallows?"

"NO, you dog, you didn't?"

"No, she did. After you left, she joined Katrine and me."

"She was keen for me to leave as soon as we finished, so she joined you two then?"

It disappointed Gareth at having been kicked out, whilst they allowed me to stay and enjoy sharing the night with both of them. We continued a quickly whispered conversation of both our versions of events.

We had several options for the next day, but we chose to meet for lunch with Tim & Graham and agreed on locations. After breakfast and checking, he had all his gear I handed Tim over to Gareth. Leaving them and Graham in the boot room, I returned to our room to shower and try to catch up on some sleep.

My phone's alarm woke me up at 9:30, giving me time to get my ski gear and rucksack on, to head to the boot room. I made my way to the pop-up bar for 10 am. With no one in sight, I brought a cappuccino from the bar and waited. Not long after Petri, Katrine, Celek and their friends all arrived; unbelievably, none seemed the worse for wear. Katrine in her Ski Barbie gear, with a new French braided tail bobbing behind her, came over for a hug and a morning kiss. The guys gave handshakes as they passed and the girls light handshakes and kisses on the cheeks, whilst giving me knowing smiles. We all caught the 6 man chair up to the first pistes.

At the top of the chair, Petri took his group and explained to split into two groups. He left me with Katrine, Celek and one of the other girls called Marzena, which was a nice manageable group. I felt like ski Ken with ski Barbie and her friends as we skied over to a second chair lift to take us higher up. We had a nice flowing run back down to the town on some nice blue pistes to start the day.

The girls weren't that bad at skiing, as they could all parallel ski. They only needed tweaks to their technique and more experience before going higher up. I encouraged Katrine to use parallel stops rather than snowplough stops. We went higher up and did some easy red runs. As we were getting hungry, we headed to the pre-arranged restaurant, joining Gareth, Graham and Tim already seated on the terrace. Celek greeted Gareth like her long-lost lover, smothering him in kisses. Tim and Graham enjoyed being surrounded by three lovely girls. We ordered, and all sat in the sun eating.

Celek wanted Gareth and Tim to join us that afternoon. Tim was more than happy to ski with a bevvy of girls. We all skied down to drop Graham off at the hotel and bounced back up the mountain on a chairlift. The afternoon was fun with the six of us enjoying the conditions. We had explained Tim's learning difficulties to the girls, and they semi-adopted him. They got him to show them how to ski and laughing at his corny jokes. Tim was having a ball, whilst Gareth and I enjoyed the girl's company differently, as all three of them wore tight ski gear and each of us getting kisses upon demand.

We made our way to the après-ski bar in the late afternoon to grab a large table and some beers whilst waiting for Petri and the others to arrive. The girls tried to teach Tim some dance moves but his awkward tall frame and lack of co-ordination making him dance more like my dad. The girls were sympathetic, continuing to dance and fuss over him.

Petri arrived with the others and we all caught up on each other group's day, so I brought a double round of shots. Tim was getting weary and wanted to return to the hotel. Petri invited Gareth and me to join them for dinner at a steak house in town, as they had reserved a few tables. The steak house had an après-ski bar underneath, and we were to meet them there.

This choice was a simple decision, so Gareth and I drank our shots and returned Tim to the hotel. Once again we changed as fast as we could, explaining we were back on a promise again tonight and I would be back in the morning for Tim as we ran out the door.

We found the steak house with the busy après-ski bar underneath. Finding our Polish friends already encamped at a large bar table on stools with rows of shots. Katrine and Celek waved as they saw us, and we could squeeze in. The atmosphere was exciting as once again the music was thumping and the group knew how to party, dancing and singing to any song they recognised.

I asked Petri what time they had booked the tables for and we had a couple of hours to wait. I ordered two large pizzas and some garlic bread with some more shots. This turned out to be a poor choice as the bill came to half a fortune. Thankfully, as a wage earner and whilst I still live at home with my parents, my credit card could cope. Drink was flowing, and the girls had entered some kind of drinking game that they wouldn't explain. Katrine and Celek were either losing or struggling to keep up with the other girls. At the end of the game, both were by far the worse for drink. I got the girls cokes, but it didn't make a dent in their conditions.

By the time we had moved up to our tables upstairs in the steak house, both were struggling and we had to half carry them up. Katrine's father was not amused and had a few words with Petri. Celek ate some of her starters, but Katrine fell asleep in hers. We tried to keep her awake to drink water and coke, but she was broken after several days of skiing and heavy drinking. Celek could nibble her main course, but after several bites, Katrine had to run to the Ladies. Petri's wife went to see if she was okay, but she returned, grabbing Katrine's coat, and asked me to take her home to bed.

I found Katrine slumped in a chair near the toilets, singing something Polish in a drunken stupor. Getting my coat on first, then thread her into her coat. I managed to half carry, half lead her through town to the chalet. The long walk helped sober her up a little. We got in through the boot room, where I removed her ski boots and walked her to her room. As soon as I got her jacket off she ran to the toilet to throw up, luckily I could hold her braid up out of the way. I was able to get her sick splashed T-shirt and her ski pants off and sat her on the toilet, just as she peed. I struggled to get her panties down free from the powerful stream.

Finding a small pyjama set under the pillows, I dried her legs off, got her dressed and into bed, where she curled up in the foetal position and dropped off to sleep. Covering her with the duvet, I put on a bedside light, so I could turn off the main light. I found an old plastic bowl in the kitchen that I could leave close to her. This left no space for me on the bed. I found a spare duvet in the wardrobe so I could bed down on the sofa and drop off to sleep myself.

Later everyone returned, waking me up as they made their way to bed, everyone of them speaking in typical drunken whispers that would wake the dead. Katrine was snoring lightly as a shaft of light from the opening doorway broke into the room. Celek crept in, whilst still the worse for wear and Gareth holding onto her. I motioned a shushing finger to my lips, and they laughed and backed out to shut the door behind them.

My phone vibrating woke me up at 7 am and I made my way out to return to my hotel to find Tim dressing. Gareth was in the hotel breakfast room, confirming Celek had kicked him out again as soon as they had done the deed. We had breakfast and got out on the slopes with Graham. Higher up the winds had picked up, and the sky was cloudier now. As a result, we skied lower down at a medium height to keep out of the wind. At 10 am we dropped to the pop up après-ski bar to find everyone else but Katrine, ready to start the day.

Celek greeted me with a big embrace. She thanked me for choosing to be a gentleman and taking good care of Katrine last night. Katrine had too big a hangover today to ski. So Graham, Gareth, Celek, Marzena, Tim and I caught the lift to ski on for the day.