Confessions: The Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the lunch stop, whilst Marzena and Celek went to order their food and use the ladies, Gareth and I compared notes. On the first day, Celek had also pestered Gareth about his mobile and contact details, but since then, nothing more, even when the opportunity arose. We were both relieved, as they seemed to have given up their interrogations, with our anonymity still intact.

Over lunch, I made the mistake to ask Celek to see if Katrine wanted to meet up this afternoon or if she wanted any company that evening.

"You text her and ask?" She answered, grinning, knowing she had won.

Bugger, bad choice, trapped and judging from her smile she knew it too.

Pulling my phone out, she dictated the number to me, including the Polish country code first.

Within minutes the phone responded with Katrine saying she still felt ill. A second text followed, saying she would like company if I wanted to visit the chalet after skiing. Gareth kicked me under the table and gave me a disappointed look. I realised my poor choice could affect both of us.

We had a wonderful afternoon and visited the same après-ski bar up on the mountain for a few shorts. I skied back to the hotel with Tim, leaving Gareth with Celek. I showered and changed this time, before walking up to the chalet. Katrine must have seen me walking up as she was waiting for me at the door. She was still pale looking and dressed in joggers and a baggy fleece but pleased to see me, with a hug and a kiss, tasting of sleep.

"Haha, you text me now, thanks."

We walked through back to the games room to sit on the enormous sofa. She re-started a TV program but selected English sub-titles for me, curling up on my lap to watch. It was some kind of detective police story, but being halfway through, I couldn't get into it, although she tried to help. It was nice to be on our own to talk and not have to fight for Katrine's attention amongst an onslaught of Polish group chatter.

"He is the killer; they are trying to catch him. But he is better than the police." She tried to explain the obvious scene shown on the screen.

"The man with the gun? Ha-ha, I guessed, thanks." I answered sarcastically.

"Is he the good guy?" I continued to probe, pointing at one of the other characters on the screen.

"No." She looked at me, pulling a mock annoyed face, teasing a slap on my leg.

"Is he?" I teased back, half tickling her.

"No, watch and learn. You are useless." She laughed back, smiling.

"Ha ha, sorry," I apologised, giving her a squeeze, not wanting to push too hard in my teasing.

After a while she realised it was useless and remained quiet. When it ended, I realised she had dozed off again, so I let her doze, whilst the TV went on to the next episode.

I must have dozed off myself as her dad's laughing woke me, stood in the doorway, with both of us coming round. Dinner was ready, with only the older relatives sitting around the table with us. Petri, Celek, Gareth and the others were still at the après-ski bars and would return later for a second sitting. Over dinner the conversation was friendly, discussing everything and anything. Family histories, employment, politics and European history were all covered. Katrine didn't eat too much or partake in any drinks, but I had my fill and a few glasses.

After dinner, we retired to the games room and TV. She switched on a film I didn't recognise, with English subtitles, and curled up on the sofa across my lap, her legs up on the side.

"Mmm, this is nice," She purred.

"Yes, it is. How do you feel now after a full meal?"

"Much better now, my head and stomach are more settled. Thank you for looking after me last night. It was very nice. Celek said you had slept on the sofa to look after me? Men in our town would not have been so nice, thank you."

"Can you remember being sick? You were like a fire hose I had to hold your hair clear." I grinned at her.

"No, don't tease me. Thanks, but I could taste it in the morning, yuk." She smiled and gave me a playful slap, then made a finger in her mouth, mimicking making herself sick, then laughed.

"Can you remember peeing on my hand?"

"Noooo, I didn't?" She was genuinely shocked.

"Yes, you did, after you were sick. I sat you on the toilet, but you peed without warning, so I had to pull your boxers down."

"I don't wear boxers," She squealed with laughter.

"So you put my pyjamas on?" She asked, looking at me questioningly.

"Yes, but I had to dry you first. It was funny, you were all floppy and your big boobies kept getting in the way!" I teased, laughing to be sure she realised I was joking.

"Nooo, not my boobs. Ha-ha, you're lying. Thanks for my pyjamas. I thought it may have been Celek who dressed me, thank you, but it was nice to wake up in pyjamas. Did you also leave the bowl?"

"Yes, I didn't want you to be sick in the bed or on me!" I teased her again.

"Shhh, it's embarrassing."

"So, no more drinking games with Celek, Marzena and the others?"

"No," She agreed. "Papa was not happy. He and Petri want me to find a husband and said you wouldn't want a drunken wife."

Panic crept back in after such a good start to the evening, I have no desire for a shotgun wedding.

Katrine must have felt me tense up and looked up to see my face, "ha ha, don't worry. I don't want a husband. I am too young and want to be free for a few years, to finish college, have a good job and travel."

"Phew!" I relaxed again.

We continued talking whilst half watching the film. There was no longer any need to avoid any conversation about London or contact details, but she was happy to talk about her course and what work she wanted to find afterwards and what later travel plans she had.

After several days of skiing and drinking to choose to have a quiet night in was a nice rest with only the two of us, like Ken and Barbie, watching TV.

As the clocked ticked passed 10 pm Katrine asked, "Can we go to bed? But no sex, I am tired. I don't want to be on my own."

"No problem," I answered, and we went to her room, I stripped naked but she wore her pyjamas and we curled up in bed with me spooning her. Once again, the drunks woke me upon their return. Not long after, I felt a naked Celek slide into bed to curl up alongside Katrine. She acknowledged me with a kiss and tickling fingers running through my hair, and then she too drifted off to sleep.

Katrine woke me with kisses in the morning. She had more colour in her face accompanying a lovely smile. Celek's face popped over her shoulder to kiss us both. I felt a hand stroking my morning wood, without knowing whose hand it was. It was like any sleepover, with the three of us lying or sitting up in bed, chatting with Celek, telling us all about the previous evenings partying.

Today was my last day skiing, but Petri had confirmed that they were staying until Sunday to drive home. I asked Katrine if I could stay in the chalet again that night. The others on my trip and Gareth were to leave for the airport at 5 am Saturday and I would have to check out the hotel at the same time. Because I am driving all the way, I wanted a lie-in, as I didn't have to leave until later Saturday morning. Katrine was over the moon at that news, although Celek looked disappointed but didn't ask about Gareth. Another superb choice chalked up to me.

For me it was a late breakfast in the chalet with Katrine and Celek, to reach the pop-up bar for 10 am. Gareth, Graham, and Tim were already waiting there. Last day, so we don't want any heroics or injuries, so Gareth and I discussed routes in depth. We set off with our merry band of 7, my last chance to be ski Ken to Katrine's ski Barbie. Cloudier skies gave poor light conditions for Graham, so he decided by mid-morning to call it a week and return to the hotel to have a quiet afternoon. We dropped him off near the hotel and returned to skiing.

Like previous days, we hit the après-ski bar up on the mountain at the end of the afternoon. Katrine wasn't as keen to keep up with everyone else, nor play drinking games. When I dropped Tim off, I showered, changed and packed my bags. After a few goodbyes, I checked out of the hotel to load my skis, boots and gear into my works van. I walked to the pop up après-ski bar with Gareth in the town to join everyone.

The night went very much as previously, lots of shots, merriment, singing, dancing, some pizzas, and a taxi ride back to the chalet. The group repeated Tuesday's fun and merriment in the hot tub, with champagne and the girls teasing anyone of us to cum in the tub. This time both Gareth and I had brought swim shorts.

Afterwards, we all sat together for a 5-star dinner, enjoying many courses washed down with wine and beer, to finish with coffees and another round of karaoke in the games room. After several songs I again lost track of all time, to realise that Gareth and Celek had disappeared. Again, Katrine pulled me to one side and suggested we retire to her bedroom.

Once in her room, she made no pretence, turning the light off as she closed the door. We kissed, starting at lips and working our way around each other as we stripped each other of clothes. Once I peeled her cling on stretch top off her, I went round behind her to fight my inexperience with her bra clasp. She pushed her lovely tight round bum into my pulsing shaft as I kissed around the nape of her neck.

Releasing her imprisoned boobs, I slipped my hands to stroke her lovely small mounds and button nipples. Causing Katrine to take a sharp intake of breath and moan. I worked my way around kissing her shoulders, her collarbone and moved back in front, slipping my hands to her waist and her legging's waistband. Using my thumbs tucked into her waistband, I slipped her leggings down, whilst trailing my kisses to her breasts and nipples. She caressed my hair, moaning, as I guided her backwards for her to fall back onto the bed. After pulling her leggings and panties off, I tore my jeans and boxers off.

Using my hands spreading each leg as I worked up kissing her inner legs until I reached her little maker's nameplate sat on her bridge. I could sense the tension in her body, as I licked down her ridge to her purse, finding her wetness and resting my nose on what little pubic hair she had. My tongue again unzipped her purse, opening up her lips to find the nectar inside.

Her hands were running through my hair, her light touch keeping my tongue engaged. I slipped my hands up under her thighs to search out her wonderfully flattened little mounds above. She arched her back whilst moaning. My tongues sat-nav worked its way around her, firing all her cylinders, her hips rising. Her hands were now pulling at my hair, with her nectar flowing and her clit bud available to suck and lick. My finger followed the spring trickle to its source and followed my tongue's route, creating a spasm through her body. As my finger teased her, tracing the route she had guided me through days earlier, I worked my kisses up her body, as she gave moans and sharp intakes of breath. I could suck and nibble her button hard nipples. My finger followed its pre-arranged route, causing the same result of her writhing in spasms. I was so excited myself I could feel my pre-cum and could have cum just by listening to her soundtrack of pleasure.

"Mmmmm, finish me with your fingers, please, Mmmmmph." She whispered between moans.

With her being so wet inside, I could slide fingers quickly between her clit button and her entrance whilst vibrating them sideways. She drew a sharp intake of breath, arched her back and spasmed, stifling a scream, "Mmmmph Eeemmph." Panting for breath she grabbed my hand to pull it away, to hug and hold me, showering me in wet sloppy kisses.

"Fuck that was beautiful Dave, now condom on, now, please."

I scrabbled through my jean pockets and pulled out one of my condom packets. Standing there sliding it on, I could see Katrine masturbating. I was half expecting her to lie back and 'think of Poland' but as I engaged, she spasmed slightly. She was still wired and sensitive.

As I slowly entered, she was still tight and luckily for me again she chose to wrap her legs around me. I could pump in and out with her wetness slapping as I drove in onto her cheeks. Even though the condom insulated me, my excitement from her previous orgasm had me right on edge. Still, her tightness gripped me and her soft body continued to writhe around me, matching my thrusts. Her mouth open pleading, "Fuck me, woow, mmph, oh, oh, oh, umph, umph, umph."

Her legs and arms squeezed me tighter. As her climax built, she arched her back, "Yeeeeeessss, yeeeeeessss." Feeling her second wave of climax, I released my own into the condom, kissing her passionately on her mouth.

We were panting out of breath as she unwrapped her legs, separating us. I lost the condom in the toilet flush and returned to her. We entwined between each other, kissing and cuddling, stroking each other with our fingers, I bathed in the softness of her touch and the moment. As we drifted off to sleep, I cast my mind through to that original choice to come on this trip, deeming that after all, in hindsight, I had made the better choice.

In the early hours of Saturday, I heard a familiar click of the bedroom door closing. Feeling the weight of an extra body on the bed, as Celek's warm, soft, naked body joined us under the duvet. She kissed me but spooned behind Katrine. In the night's silence, I could hear her kissing her, feeling Katrine stir and heard her kiss her back. These weren't little pecks on the cheek I could hear, these were sloppy tongue driven kisses.

With the kisses, there was lots of rustling as hands roamed between their bodies, making me realise I was the third wheel on this bicycle. Katrine rolled on top of Celek and they were thrusting hips together under the duvet. Katrine's head dipped under the duvet and dragged it down as she slipped lower and lower, exposing Celek's larger mounds that were now wet, glistening with saliva. Celek's hands were guiding Katrine down but looked at me and nodded, encouraging me to join her. I slipped over, kissing and caressing her rounder frame. She was vibrant with sexual tension as Katrine was now working her own tongue's sat nav around Celek. The duvet was now flung off to reveal Katrine's head buried into Celek's pussy, her hands pulling her cheeks into her. Her bum was in the air also bobbing up and down. Celek was ecstatic, looking down at the view between her legs.

"Dave, fuck Kat like a dog, doggie like?" Celek was pleading, her eyes bulging in anticipation. I could have sworn Katrine's head nodded, but she was focussed on eating Celek out.

I jumped up and snagged the last condom packet; I was already ramrod straight for it to slip on. Katrine widened her legs to welcome me in as I came up to engage. She was still wet from previous, so I slipped in easily despite her being tight. She and I bumped and ground together. Both Celek and I had grandstand seats of each other, with Katrine as the slippery filling in our threesome sandwich.

At first, we were all misshapen, like listening to freestyle jazz, but soon we were all working in unison. I could see Celek's rounder boobs cycling up and down. Celek's mouth went between ecstatic 'O' to a broad grin at each of my thrusts, her eyes like dinner plates. I don't know who came first, but the two beauties beneath me squealed in unison as I released into my last condom.

Yet another flushed condom later, we were all spooned up with Katrine again as the slippery, soft, warm, filling between Celek and me, with all three of us drifting to sleep. The noise of the chalet awakening and the morning sun trying to break through the curtains woke the three of us. We cuddled and kissed each other awake.

Katrine quietly spoke in Polish to Celek, which caused her to burst into a squeal of joy, hugging and kissing her passionately.

It turned out that the most successful choice made during the holiday was Katrine's.

Celek explained that she and Katrine were lifelong friends, but over a year ago they had become lovers. Celek wanted them to both come out of the closet, to confess their love for each other to their traditional families. She wanted them to both commit to each other and to move to London, being more cosmopolitan than the small Polish town they currently live in, where they could live openly.

But Katrine felt she was inexperienced. Whilst Celek could make that decision, having previously lost her virginity to a man, she could commit with confidence. But Katrine didn't have that experience. Her father's dominance of the community and her brothers deterred even the most determined admirer.

So not only shying away from the anguish it would bring to her traditional family, even possible exile from it, she felt she couldn't commit to such a life-changing decision. Terrified that later she may find that it was the wrong choice and inflict that loss on Celek, having left her job to move to a different country. Unlike selecting the wrong paint colour, such a commitment would leave them both unable to press any imaginary 'reset' button.

When I saved Katrine on the piste, she knew her father and brother would approve of a resulting holiday romance. So she chose to seduce me, to help her gain that experience, to be confident in her choice, and she chose Celek.

Celek was keen to apologise, to say it was actually my expert tongue that confirmed to Katrine that she didn't need a phallus inside her to rock her world. They realised the irony of the situation, saying they both loved me and thanked me dearly, as they couldn't have wished for a more suitable gentleman to be a guinea pig for Katrine, or their shared holiday romance. They insisted that we keep in touch to meet up in London one day, as we now have each other's phone numbers.

Their enquiries about London weren't to chase or to ensnare us in early marriages, but to discover as much as possible about what could potentially be their ultimate destination.

I had a lot to ponder on during my long drive home. Despite having experienced a wonderful wild ride for the week, I was still not sure of which of my choices were successful or otherwise. I was sure of one thing though, I would choose not to tell Gareth this ending to my holiday.