Confetti

Story Info
Some special confetti and a dirty mind make a wedding.
2.6k words
4.17
2.5k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
266 Followers

The wedding

Colin and Sophie stepped out of the church and into the bright light of the sunny rays that greeted them on their wedding day. Posing on the wide stairs in front of the church, large, happy grins were on both their faces as their families and friends clapped.

They looked around as they began descending the old steps, flashes and cheers greeting them.

Then the confetti rained down, engulfed them and their guests.

Neither of them took much notice at first, but they did notice the unfamiliar face of a man in his mid-fifties, grey and balding.

He was dressed in a casual shirt and baggy trousers.

Reaching for his pocket, he then threw confetti, along with the invited guests, over the happy couple and the rest of the guests too.

The reception

The couple were welcoming everyone into the hall, introducing each other as Mr and Mrs Colin and Sophie Smith as they did.

Colin noticed him first. "Darling, the guy behind your Aunt Sadie, who is he"?

"I don't know. I saw him at the church. I thought you knew him," Sophie whispered.

They continued to greet the guests, and as the guy got closer to them, he waited patiently in line.

"Hello," the couple spoke questionably to the man.

"Hello, great to see you both again," the man said.

"That's nice, but who are you, and what are you doing here? This is my wife's special day."

"You invited me," the man said as he let some of the guests pass by.

"I invited you?" Colin suddenly felt confused.

"Yes, to show there was no hard feeling, and that you were comfortable with Sophie's past," the man whispered like it was a secret.

"Sophie's past," he repeated, his confusion and disorientation coming faster.

Sophie speedily put her arm on Colin to steady herself; obviously, she was feeling the same symptoms as her new groom. "Yes, Sophie and I were once engaged," Iain said, happy now to have the couple's ear without the guests so close by.

"You're thirty years or so older than her," Colin said with surprise.

"And I've never met you before," Sophie exclaimed as she blinked, trying to clear her light brain freeze.

"You're just slightly confused, Let me explain," Colin offered politely. He stepped closer to the couple, happy that all guests had now filed into the room and past the strange scene of them talking. Colin didn't know why, but he was sure the guy should not be there. "I'm Iain. I was Sophie's lover less than six months ago. She was deeply in love with me and heartbroken when I finished our relationship. She even went through a phase of stalking me until I left the country. She had no idea why I finished it," Iain said with a sly little smile.

"Why did you end our relationship"? Sophie was now looking directly at him. 

Colin looked from his wife to the man.

"Not enough passion in the bedroom, my dear Sophie. That's why you and Colin are a perfect match, because he can't get it up," Iain said as he diverted his eyes towards Colin's groin.

"I'm very active in the bedroom," protested Colin.

"No, you're confused, dear boy. Sophie is active, but not very passionate. You struggle with getting hard. You both have made a commitment to accept it, but Sophie here is very, very frustrated by it all." Iain said as he rubbed bother their shoulders.

Sophie's body language changed. She turned slightly away from Colin and moved half a step away.

"Colin, you invited me. I guess to try and show people that Sophie's feelings for me don't threaten you," he said as he noticed the distance between Colin and Sophie grown, and the distance between himself and Sophie shrink.

"I'm not. Sophie and I are married and happy. You had your chance and blew it," Colin said in a stern attempt.

"I know I did. I'm here only because you invited me. I wanted to wish you both well," Iain said as he shook Colin's hand before stepping forward to kiss Sophie. His thin, cold-looking lips lingered on her soft, smooth skin. Her hands moved to his arms and she held him.

"Congratulations, I hope you both will be very happy or as happy as a frustrated wife can be," Colin offered before walking past them and into the hall, Sophie's grip on his shirt, not letting go until he virtually pulled himself free.

She watched him as he entered the hall and began to chat with a group of ladies that had her mother in it. "Why didn't you tell me you invited him?" Sophie was angry with her husband.

"I just wanted to show him what he missed and to show you I'm not threatened." He said as he kissed her.

Sophie smiled; she kissed him back, and they made their way into the hall.

Speeches

Sophie had struggled to take her gaze away from her old flame, sitting at the closest table to theirs. intently Iain chatted at the table. Sophie noticed that the whole table seemed to value every word he spoke. They were hanging onto his every word.

Iain would often look up at her and raise his glass or smile; she felt herself giddy every time he did, and she would look away and blush. It then suddenly hit her; could she make him jealous, and, if she could, would that mean he still loved her? Sophie moved her hand to Colin's arm. She waited till he looked over again and pulled Colin's arm from the table. She shuffled into him as best she could with the ruffled wedding dress restricting her movements. She pressed her face to his and kissed her new husband.

Colin, surprised by her kiss, allowed her to sit on his lap and continued kissing Sophie.

Sophie broke from the kiss, pulling the strapless dress back up, as it had slightly ridden down with her movement. Sophie looked from her new groom. She felt a sudden rush as the seen Iain was looking on intently.

Sophie's mind processed and invented a past. If only she had managed to see him during her stalking him phase, after he broke off the romance, she could have convinced him he still loved her. She could have shown him her newfound passion for him. Sophie was suddenly brought round from her constructed fantasy with the tapping of a wine glass to signal the start.

Colin's brother stood. "Hello everyone, I'm Colin's brother, Eric, and the best man. Well, in truth, the best man is sitting close to me. I'm sure you all agree he's a top bloke, so I'm going to ask you all to raise your glasses for the best man.... IAIN."

There was no surprise when the whole room stood and toasted the party member. Iain accepted the plaudits and sipped his wine. Eric rambled a bit and told a few embarrassing stories about Colin before Sophie's dad wished the couple all the best, Sophie's dad then went on to mention Iain and that he was personally disappointed that he was not his son-in-law, He jokingly warned Iain away from his own wife, Sophie's mother, who was now blushing.

The first dance

The dance floor was cleared, and the guests who had come back into the room were drinking. Colin led Sophie onto the middle of the dance floor; he held her tight as she limply put her arms around him. Their chosen first song filled the hall, and the couple began to dance. Colin turned Sophie around the floor, and she looked around the whole room for Iain.

She found him after a quick moment of panic; he was chatting with her two cousins and two best pals who were all flirting. Pain hit; her family and friends were betraying her. They knew how he felt about her and how she felt about him.

The girls laughed at his every joke as they dreamily watched him, and then he looked up at her, and his eyes caught hers again. He winked; her heart pounded, and she couldn't hold back the smile. The first song finished, and the couple were separated by others looking for a dance. Colin's brother had asked Sophie to dance; they slowly waltzed round.

"Cutting in!" A Voice came from behind. Sophie knew who it was, instantly. "No problems, Iain," Eric said. As Eric stepped away from Sophie.

Sophie held her hand out, offering it to be taken. Iain gently took her hand as he stepped forward, pushing himself against her ruffled white dress, and they began to dance.

"Do you remember how we used to dance all night when we were together?" he said softly into her ear.

She cocked her head, processing the memories to fit the claim.

"I remember," she said, with the weight of the new memories and recollections backing up her confirmation. "I know you still love me, Iain," she said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I do."

"Why did you let me marry Colin? Why didn't you come back for me?" she asked with a twinge of hurt.

"I told you I have needs; they weren't getting fulfilled."

"What if I told you I had changed?"

"You can't change, Sophie, it's your nature. You're too much of a good girl, not the type of nasty slut I want."

"Oh, I think I'm that slut; a lot has changed, Iain," Sophie said as she lifted her resting head from his shoulder.

"How so?" Iain said eagerly. He waited for her response.

Stretching to his ear, she whispered, "Follow me, in a few seconds, into the foyer."

The foyer fuck

The song finished and Sophie left.

Iain watched her make her way out of the hall and quickly followed after she had slipped through the double doors.

He got into the foyer; Iain found it was empty. He looked around.

"Iain." The tone was sweet and inviting.

Looking around, Iain saw a bare leg sticking out from between a long curtain. He pushed the curtain away from the wall and held it open. There was a small room with jackets hung behind the red fabric. Iain stood in front of Sophie. She had a different look in her eyes. Iain found himself giving the foyer, behind, a quick scan.

Sophie pulled him through before he had finished his scan, her lips pressed against his. Iain let the curtain fall and their privacy increase; she pushed against him, showing no remorse at ruining her lovely white fluffy dress.

"This is your big day, Sophie," Iain said as she kissed and licked his neck.

Ignoring his comment, Sophie reached down to his now bulging member, her hand unzipping him before fishing out his cock, pulling it free of his fly.

"My sweet little lips are going to wrap around that big cock of yours. They're going to work you, going to make you want to cum." She pulled up her dress to her thighs while dropping to her knees as she spoke; she held his cock from the upper side, allowing his dick to overhang and shadow her face.

Sophie extended out her tongue, trailing the full length of the underside of his hard cock, from the top of his nuts to the tip.

Sophie moved back towards the base, her tongue swirling and swishing along as she held him in both her palms pushing together to hold him between them, her fingers outstretched due to her long nails, gripping him tightly between her palms, she spat onto him, a saliva trail between her bottom lip and his helmet connected the pair, momentarily, before she swallowed him whole.

He looked down at the blonde kneeling at his feet, her hair up and tiara glimmering in the light as she bobbed upon him. Iain grinned.

The elegant wedding dress bellowed on all sides of her, the dirty red carpet she knelt upon threatening to mark her dress. Sophie eagerly continued sucking him several more times. She pulled her face clear and looked up at him. Iain noticed the satisfied expression on her face.

"I love sucking your hard cock, baby," she said as she held his cock in her hand, again because of the manicured nails, she began to smack his cock off her cheek, then moved her face around while continuing to whip his hard cock up and down.

Watching his cock whack her, Iain was most impressed by the fact that she never blinked.

His hand was now resting on the side of her head, his fingers between her ear and the beautiful pearl earring that neatly dangled from her lobe. The foyer was now occupied. The voices of more than five or six people told them that the people were on the other side of the curtain. Pulling Sophie to her feet, her strapless dress being pulled down slightly as he did. Iain turned her, facing her towards the wall, and he positioned himself behind her. Sophie eagerly pulled the dress up and around her as best she could.

Reaching, Iain pulled the dress up over the toned shape of her ass, exciting him. She was a fit girl and very in shape.

Both Iain and Sophie pulled her white thong down in conjunction. The thong fell and came to a stop at her lower thighs, Sophie's spread legs stopping them from hitting the floor where she stood.

Iain could feel Sophie backing herself up and into him. He leaned back and pushed his hips up, adjusting himself he tried again, and then again. Several more attempts and repeated movements followed before his efforts were rewarded with her wet cunt.

She moaned, louder than he felt comfortable, yet no one disturbed them, as the voices continued their chat and laughing. His rhythm quickened, her tight pussy gripping him as he pushed her against the wall, her arms pushed the wall to counter the growing thrusts.

"Baby, that's it, my tight little pussy, no man can fill me like you, no not ever" Sophie encouraged over her shoulder between sharp breaths as she felt the material of her thong stop her from opening her legs wider for him.

"You are right Sophie, you are not that nice girl anymore." Iain huffed as he continued thrusting.

"I'm a slut now, Iain's slut," she told him.

Iain gripped her hips, ramming harder into her dripping pussy.

"From this moment on, you feel best when being a nasty slut," he said as he began to bring his own orgasm forward.

"Nasty slut," Sophie moaned. As her words registered with Iain, his balls surged, his thrusts stuttered as the beginnings of his cum began pumping inside her.

Iain felt Sophie buckle under him with pleasure at his orgasm.

Sophie's eyes rolled back as she shuddered in climax as she milked his cum from his shaft. He held her as he caught his breath. Eventually, his cock slipped out.  She turned to him and her dress fell back.

"You were AMAZING, more amazing than I remembered," Sophie told him as she dropped back to her knees.

"And you, but you need to get back to your party," he told her right before her mouth took his deflated member back inside her mouth.

"Ok, maybe a quick clean down before you head back."

Sophie slurped and licked with real gusto before standing to face him.

"Can we do this again?" she asked as he zipped himself back up.

"Sure, Sophie, I expect to, and to see you become an even bigger nastier slut than this, now go join those fuckable guests of yours, I'm sure Colin's friends and family are looking for a quick fuck with the slut bride, now go live up to that title and I will see you at breakfast tomorrow to hear all about it and if your stories of being a slut impress me."

Sophie stepped back. She looked back at him. She smiled and blew him a kiss before stepping into the now quiet foyer. He zipped back up his trousers, leaning against the wall.

To be continued...

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
266 Followers