Confide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie was glad she had only worn a summer dress as it made for quick removal of her panties. As she sat back down and wriggled into position Janice placed her hand on the nearest of Millie's knees and gently steered her legs apart. The sight before her made her gasp and bring her hand up to her mouth which made Millie anxious "Is everything all right?"

Janice slowly steered her gaze from Millie's pussy upwards until she saw the younger woman's curious expression "Oh yes, it's just been some time since I saw a pussy as pretty as yours." Millie smiled broadly at the compliment and Janice cast her gaze back down to take in the extended clitoris pretty, the pale pink labia splayed open so invitingly and the sheer amount of pussy juice that was covering the entire area all bordered by Millie's sparce pubic hair, which being strawberry blonde was equally brightly coloured.

Millie let the older woman enjoy the view for a short while before she cleared her throat and asked "Should we restart that last video? Where do I place my hands?"

Janice's eyes appeared glued to the young woman's pussy as she remained silent while reaching over for the pink dildo. She placed the tip against the tip of Millie's clit making the younger woman jump slightly as major pulses started to shoot around her body. After circling the tip around her clit a number of times, the tip of the dildo was traced along Millie's labia to search lower down. Later, when she was on her own, she tried to recall the detail but at this moment she was too absorbed in the sensations that were bombarding her senses.

It was at this point that Janice slipped the dildo inside Millie a couple of inches and started to work it back and forth "Oh god" exclaimed a shocked Millie as she reached down and grabbed Janice's wrist and pulled it towards her as her first proper climax hit -- and hit hard. She lurched forward on the sofa as her grip tightened on Janice's wrist and her legs tensed out straight as she shook and made this strange animalistic groan and then just as suddenly flopped back on the sofa, limp and lifeless.

Janice remained still while smiling down at Millie who slowly opened her eyes with a distant, glazed expression. "I take it you enjoyed your first proper climax?"

Millie looked at her wide eyed, replying "And how? Is it always like that?"

Janice gave a small chuckle before replying "It's not always as quick as that but I guess it was your first proper orgasm but pretty much yes, you will be blessed if they tend to be toe curlers. Some people come more dramatically than others but the circumstance has a lot to do with when and how they strike." At this point Janice started to work her hand back and forth to start fucking the younger woman again.

"Again?" Millie asked.

"Why not" Janice countered "After all that's the benefit of women, we can not only have multiple orgasms, when we come, we don't want to roll over and fall asleep like some men." This time Millie got into the action straightaway and Janice found her thrusting her hips forward just as the older woman was pushing her hand forward. There was a moment when Janice sensed she hit resistance but then she felt the resistance give way and in next to no time the young woman was taking most of the plastic toy inside her. Millie gave a slight groan when the resistance had gone away and Janice informed her "That's your hymen broke, you are no longer a virgin. You are a fully-fledged woman."

Millie's response was to smile back at her broadly as she continued to thrust her hips forward. "This feels really nice, I can feel a sensation building in my lower stomach."

Janice responded "Excellent, that's your next climax building and approaching." Millie stayed silent while she enjoyed the sensation building in her. Janice still held the dildo as she worked it in and out but she was inserting it so far that her fingers were mashing against Millie's moist opening as she mumbled "I never meant to go this far, I hope you are all right with what I'm doing?"

"It's perfect, please don't stop" Millie gasped and groaned. The combination of another person's fingers and the plastic working away inside her soon tipped Millie over the edge again. This one wasn't as intense as the previous but was still highly enjoyable. As she flopped back on the sofa, Janice let go of the dildo so that it was still buried deep inside Millie and instead lay down next to the younger woman and took her in her arms, holding her close as she calmed down from her latest earth moving event. Millie appreciated the cuddle more than she could ever express in words. Her mother used to cuddle her as she grew up but at the time, she tried to wriggle out of it as she had more pressing things to do but the years since her death had robbed Millie of this female contact and having made this connection with Janice, she was determined to enjoy every second she could. Janice leant her head down and kissed Millie on the forehead.

In her star struck, orgasm addled brain Millie looked up at Janice's smiling face and then craned her neck so that she could lightly kiss the older woman's full red lips. Janice's automatic reaction was to pull back in shock but Millie held on tightly to her. Judging from Janice's shocked expression Millie looked confused and asked "What's the matter? Don't you like me? Didn't you enjoy what we did?"

Janice remained in her arms but pulled her head back so that she could look the younger woman directly in the eye. "I more than like you. I've never been happier than this last week knowing you feel comfortable enough to confide in me. But helping you do what we just did and kissing me are two very different extremes."

Millie looked confused again "You like women, what makes them pretty and not me?"

Janice kissed her forehead once more "It's not a case of being pretty, in fact I'd say you are indeed beautiful but those women aren't my neighbour and aren't significantly younger than me that makes me feel like I'm unduly influencing you down a route that you end up regretting."

Millie pulled back herself but remained in the other woman's arms "Didn't you say you had a relationship with the owner of the shop you worked in?" Janice had to concede that point "And what difference does it make that I live next door. I've already voiced my feelings that I feel like I'm gay, you yourself have the same feelings. How much safer could I explore than with someone I trust implicitly?" As her words filtered into Janice's confused mind the older woman started to sob. Millie became genuinely concerned that she had pushed her neighbour too far and asked "What have I said? I didn't mean to upset you."

Janice smiled as she wiped her tears away with her free hand. "You haven't done or said anything wrong. When you said you trusted me so implicitly, I just started to well up. I've wanted to be the one person you can confide in who won't judge you but hearing you say those words just overtook me."

Millie smiled broadly, said "Oh, silly" and then craned her neck forward again only this time the kiss was reciprocated by Janice and the younger woman's heart skipped a little beat in response. She had heard from her friends about how scratchy their boyfriends' faces were and that they didn't know how to kiss a girl properly. What Millie was now experiencing on the other hand was soft and as gentle as it could be. Janice's breath smelt minty, her perfume was light and flowery and the way she held the younger woman was just a delight she never thought she needed but now she had experienced it knew it was the way forward.

Janice was just lost in the kiss. It had been months since her last intimate moment and here was a young woman that was simply looking to Janice for guidance on the most intimate way possible. Janice's free hand made its way down Millie's flat stomach and kept going until her fingertips curled under the hem of her dress and brushed past the younger woman's pubic hair, coming to rest on her enflamed clitoris. Millie moaned in the kiss while pushing her pelvis forward to intensify the contact.

Janice's deft fingers traced little patterns around the firm nub, knowing intuitively how she liked to play with herself. Millie's reaction was to continue to moan in the kiss while intensifying the contact of their lips. She knew in that moment that her suspicions had been correct and all she needed was intimate contact with another woman. The fact that the woman concerned was someone she could trust with her life if needs be and who wanted nothing more than Millie's upper most enjoyment and pleasure.

Janice then mixed things up by reaching down, removing the dildo but immediately replacing the toy by inserting her fore and middle finger to wriggle and delve so very deeply. Millie had to pull back from the kiss so she could draw in more oxygen, humping her pelvis more and more. She had a vice like grip on Janice's shoulders but then the older woman's fingers grazed against Millie's g-spot "Ooooh yessss" she hissed as the next climax hit and her vision blurred as a result.

Janice slipped out of the cuddle and off the sofa to kneel on the floor before Millie. While the younger woman recovered, Janice teased the younger woman's legs further apart and leant forward until her face was just an inch away from Millie's excited pussy. Janice inhaled the musky scent of fresh pussy before running her extended tongue up and down Millie's splayed labia. The tongue that teased and licked over her clitoris had Millie awake and alert in an instant. She looked down between her legs and immediately fell in love. The spectacle of concentration on Janice's face as she worked her tongue up and down was like a vision before her.

Janice sensed Millie watching and cast her gaze upwards into the deep pools that looked back at her. Janice's cheeks raised at what Millie guessed was a smile, without losing contact with her tongue. Millie failed to lose contact as she encouraged "Oh that's so nice" she added a heartbeat later "I love you and the way you make me feel." She didn't know where that came from but knew straight away that she meant every word of it. Janice intensified her tongue actions, working her tongue down so that she could use it to search deep inside Millie.

Each successive climax was taking longer to generate, this fourth one was no exception but when it hit, the sensations coursing around Millie's extremities was as intense as the previous three put together. After she had relaxed from going completely rigid, Janice spent a short time lapping up the juices she had generated before climbing back up on the sofa and taking her young lover in her arms once again.

Millie took significantly longer to recover this time and Janice simply held on to her until she sensed the younger woman stirring in her arms. Millie looked up to Janice, once again her eyes like deep pools that held Janice like some kind of force field. The younger woman reached up and gently stroked Janice's cheek prompting the older woman to ask, "Are you okay with all that we have done?"

Millie's smiled broadened wider than Janice had ever seen before "Oh yes, very much so. You've made me a woman and shown me so much, I think you've wiped me out though plus I feel a little icky down there."

Janice returned the smile as she replied "I think we'll leave it there then for today, you have so much more to learn yet. You are welcome to use my shower upstairs."

Millie's expression changed to mischievousness as she asked, "Is it big enough for both of us?"

Janice barked out a laugh as she pulled herself upright and offer her hand to the younger woman "Come on, I'm sure it is but we won't know until we try."

They climbed the stairs holding hands, Janice just one step ahead of Millie as the stepped across the landing and into the large bathroom. "Wow, you have lovely taste" commented Millie as she looked around the room. While she was taking in the detail, she almost missed the sight of Janice, firstly taking off her summer dress. Millie's attention returned to her neighbour just in time to see her reach behind herself and unclasp her bra to free her perfectly proportioned breasts. Later Janice would confess that she had always wanted larger breasts as she liked playing with other peoples but in that moment of removing her bra, Millie would judge them as perfect; a 32 or 34C.

Janice made light work of removing her panties and stepped into the walk-in shower to get the water running at a comfortable temperature. Janice looked in Millie's direction with an eyebrow raised as a silent question. Millie quickly lifted her dress over her head, with no bra to remove she was already naked but Janice could see Millie was nervous standing there with her arms stiffly by her side and so Janice held out her arms in welcome and Millie immediately stepped into the enveloping limbs and their comforting hold. Janice leant her head down and Millie cottoned on straight away, leaning forward herself to plant her lips squarely on Janice's. This felt entirely natural to both women but Janice felt it necessary to say "You are so very beautiful" which earned another heartfelt kiss from her young lover.

Millie had previously put her arms around Janice so they held each other but Janice chose this point to brush her right hand down Millie's side, down to her hip and then wander over to her sparsely haired pussy. As soon as Millie felt the fingertips graze against her clitoris, she in turn decided to follow Janice's lead and her hand gently stroked down Janice's side, down her hip and then moved to hover over her lover's pussy. Janice smiled at the touch, especially as it indicated Millie's willingness to please Janice and she further encouraged her lovers first exploration by whispering "Oh that's nice, you have a very nice touch."

Millie's mood soared even further and started to stroke her fingers around as Janice was doing to her. The fingers worked each rubbery nub prompting Janice to add "Oh that's good." As Janice's fingers traced lower, so did Millie's and so Janice decide to take her middle and forefinger and slipped them inside Millie. True to form a couple of heartbeats later Millie's slipped her fingers inside her lover. Millie's expression showing her amazement just made the experience all the better for Janice as she cooed "Oh baby, you are a natural at that."

Millie replied, "I'm copying you."

"But does it feel nice?" Janice prompted.

"Oh yes, it feels amazing to explore inside you. It's so soft and so moist" was Millie's reply.

Janice knew exactly what to say next "That's because you have a wonderful touch, I'm responding to your fingers; you really are a natural." By now Millie was fucking her fingers in and out of Janice's pussy because that's what Janice was doing to her. Janice pulled away without losing contact with Millie's pussy, this new position allowed her to lean forward and capture Millie's erect nipple between her lips and then start to gently suck on the rubbery nub.

"Oh god, you're going to make me come again" Millie gasped in a raised voice.

Janice switched attention between the younger woman's nipples while her fingers continued to work away -- she had now started to use her thumb to rub over Millie's clit, only this time Millie didn't copy because she couldn't. What Janice was doing to her meant she was barely hanging onto consciousness as she firmly gripped her lover's shoulders to steady herself as she thrust her pelvis back and forth in time with Janice's fingers as they explored inside her.

When the eventual climax hit, Millie's legs gave way and she crumpled to the shower floor, thankfully Janice was supporting her all the way down and so the landing was soft. Millie could have done with a rest about now but Janice went back between her legs and started to lick away at the younger woman's pussy once more. It took quite a lot of determination for Millie to push at her lover's forehead as she gasped "Please, let me rest for a moment."

Janice decided it was probably the best course of action seeing as the water temperature was starting to drop, indicating they had used up a tank of hot water. She helped the limp Millie out of the shower and tried to towel her down as best she could. Once that was achieved to a suitable standard Janice then helped Millie to her feet and helped her walk to the bedroom next door where she was gently placed to lie down on the bed. Janice scooted around the opposite side and took up position with her arms wrapped around her lover.

Millie stirred briefly so that she could lean further into the cuddle with her head against Janice's chest and slipped into a very contented sleep. Janice stayed alert the whole hour to make sure Millie was still alright with what they had done. Millie started to stir and looked up at Janice with a dreamy look on her face "It's nice waking up with you holding me" and then craned her neck upwards while pursing her lips.

Janice guessed she wanted a kiss and so she similarly leant forward to engage the soft lips of her lover. Both women would later analyse that actually there was nowhere either wanted to be other than where they found themselves now. The initial gentle kiss was followed by a more intense one. That one was followed by another even more intense until their mouths were a blur. Janice's free hand wandered down Millie's side once more making the younger woman pull back "Oh no. You're not doing that again, not yet anyway." She pushed herself up and then used her hands to encourage Janice's legs apart. Millie wriggled around until she was curled up between Janice's widely spread legs "You'll need to guide me but I need to make you come."

Janice stroked the side of Millie's face as she replied "You don't need to do that. The object of the exercise is to demonstrate how to make you come, not me."

"That's not fair and besides I need to do this to see if I'm truly cut out for a lesbian lifestyle" argued Millie which Janice was unable to counter.

Millie starred at the older woman's played labia in fascination. The pubic hair was closely cropped, working her eyeline down, Janice's clitoris stood proud, her lips were larger than Millie was used to but they splayed open invitingly and there was a sheen everywhere that demonstrated just how excited Janice was. After some time staring Millie shifted her gaze to look up at Janice's face and she reverently whispered "It's beautiful" before turning her attention back to her inspection.

Janice was content to let the younger woman dictate the pace but was thankful a few heartbeats later when Millie dipped her head forward and ticked the tip of Janice's clit with her tongue. Janice let out an involuntary groan, it had been sometime since her last intimate contact and Millie was doing a perfect job. This opinion was underlined when Millie used the top of her tongue across Janice's clit, licking up and down as she remembered Janice had done to her.

Janice was in seventh heaven as she reached down and cradled the back of Millie's head. This contact and the far away look on Janice's face stirred Millie on further and she started to work her tongue over and over Janice's lips and clit encouraging the older woman to hump her hips up and down. Between groaning and heavy breathing Janice would exclaim "Oh god that's good" plus the occasional "More" or "Deeper" once Millie got around to swirling her tongue as deeply inside Janice as she could manage.

Although Millie was meant to be doing this for Janice's pleasure, in actual fact the act was doing a perfectly good job of confirming that this was the type of intimate contact she had been craving. She had never experienced sex with a man but her own research and the stories told by her friends had led her to believe that the heaving and thrusting of heterosexual lovemaking was not for her. This on the other hand was tender, gentle, loving and above all, mutually enjoyable. The more she explored -- and Janice was letting her explore wherever she pleased -- the more convinced she became that this was her life now.