Confide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice became more animated until she went rigid, pushing the back of Millie's head to mash her face in harder, and gave a loud wail at the point when her legs started to thrash about. Millie guessed Janice had just come and returned to gently working the tip of her tongue around the older woman's labia. "Oh god, that was good" exclaimed Janice, adding "You really are a natural; more importantly though, how was it for you."

Janice had looked down at Millie at this point and the younger woman pulled her head up to reveal a broad smile across her face -- and copious amounts of pussy juice around her mouth and chin -- but it was her eyes that seemed to sparkle. "I loved it" she answered, adding "Being able to generate that kind of response was magical. You taste amazing and perhaps more importantly you looked so beautiful as you came on my tongue."

Janice pulled on her lovers arms so that Millie made her way up the older woman's body until they were at eye level. She briefly had time to say "I'm so pleased you liked it; you really are a natural" but then went quiet as she gently kissed Millie. Neither were in much of a hurry to do anything else and the kissing slowly intensified, Janice was enjoying the taste of her own pussy from Millie's lips, it was almost a declaration of their love for each other. Janice wriggled around so that they were lying on their side facing each other and then a further move a couple of minutes later had Millie on her back with Janice leant over her.

Janice kissed along Millie's jaw, down her soft smooth neck and downwards so that she could capture first one, and then Millie's other nipple between her lips. This was a brief pause until she continued to work her way down so that eventually she kissed around Millie's pubic hair and came to rest with her tongue flicking away at the younger woman's clit. Millie gasped and cradled the back of Janice's head, silent stating how much she was enjoying the attentions of the older woman. Janice then caught Millie off guard as she twisted round and then lifted her leg over Millie's face, bring the knee down on the other side of her head.

This new position saw Janice's neatly trimmed pussy hovering inches over Millie's face who wasted no time in craning her neck so that she could resume her oral worship of Janice's delicious pussy. This was the reaction Janice had hoped for and the two settled down to lick each other's pussies. This was actually easier said than down for Millie who repeated lost track of what she was meant to be doing as Janice coxed the younger woman through two orgasms before Millie induced one in Janice. The two lovers shared another shower before getting back on the bed where they lay cuddling until the light outside started to dip "What time do you need to be back home? I don't want you getting into trouble with your father."

Millie was reluctant to let her lover go but did reply "I'd much rather stay here just like this but I guess I ought to make a move soon otherwise he'll be ringing around all my friends to find out where I am." This was all said while Janice was gently stroking the side of Millie's face and hair. The lovers eventually stirred and dressed, Millie having the foresight to drop her father a message saying she was on her way back.

They stood holding each other by Janice's side door content just to be in each other's company. Janice kissed Millie's forehead and announced, "I still have lots to show you but I'm so glad I was able to demonstrate just how wonderful female love can be."

Millie cast her gaze upwards and pursed her lips, silently telling Janice she wanted another kiss which was reciprocated. "I doubt I'll sleep much tonight, I have so much to play over in my mind, but would you mind if I came around tomorrow. I can say I'm going out with friends which means I can come around early and stay until later."

As Millie had predicted, she didn't get much sleep as she had her hands inside her pyjama's most of the night and brought herself off three times as she recalled what she and Janice had got up to. Janice didn't sleep well either, she had fallen asleep easily at the beginning but the dreams she was having made her wake up in a cold sweat.

Millie was positively bouncing as she dashed around the side of her neighbour's house and wrapped on the door with her knuckles. 'Strange' thought Millie 'Janice was quick to answer the door normally.' She knocked again but still no answer, on a whim she tried the door handle and the door opened. Normally she wouldn't have dared enter someone else's house without being shown but something made her step inside. Closing the door behind her, Millie was about to call out when she heard crying come from the living room and she slowly tiptoed her way until she could crane her neck around the door frame. Her heart suddenly sank at the sight of Janice, sat on her own, with her head in her heads, shaking her head rapidly.

Millie stepped into the room and immediately strode over to sit beside Janice, promptly wrapping her hand around her neighbour's shoulders "Oh Janice, what on earth is the matter?"

Janice simply shook her head and then started crying again. Millie decided just to hold on to her lover until the tears had ceased. "I can't believe I put you through what we did yesterday" was Janice's eventual greeting.

Millie's expression reflected her confusion "What do you mean put me through what?"

"Seducing you. You're so young and I took your innocence away. What have I done? I don't think I'll ever forgive myself" Janice replied before the crying resumed.

Millie was slowly dawning on what was disturbing Janice so much "Yes, you seduced me yes, I lost my virginity but it was exactly what I wanted. You showed me what love is, you were so tender, so patient and so giving, a romance novel couldn't have described a more perfect scene than I got to experience yesterday."

Janice sat staring at Millie for the longest time. Occasionally Millie would reach up and brush away the occasional tear than trickled down Janice's face. She eventually conjured up the courage to ask "Did you really like it or was it just you in need of attention from an older woman, you needed a lot of cuddling. I'm happy to replace your mother if you need comfort and support but a mother shouldn't be doing those type of things with you."

Millie huffed in frustration and took a firm grip of Janice's shoulders as she stated "Yes, I certainly treasured the cuddling, you're very good at it but it fits in with what you said about how tender and loving lesbianism can be. As much as I like spending time with you, I much prefer making love to you. You make me tingle in ways I never thought were possible. You make my heart race just thinking of what we did yesterday, I couldn't sleep last night as I couldn't keep my hands out of my pyjama's. Just remembering how beautiful you looked nestled between my legs makes me walk around as though I'm floating on a cloud. Does any of that sound like I need a mother figure instead of a lover?"

Janice smiled and gave this weird kind of cough "You really enjoyed it so much yesterday?" Millie smiled back broadly and nodded. Janice took her face in both her hands and kissed the younger woman as though her life depended on it and once again Millie's heart soared at managing to change Janice's mood so quickly. Janice did eventually pull away as she confessed "I loved teaching you all those things yesterday, I was just worried I had corrupted you" and that's when the kissing intensified. Within five minutes Millie was sat naked enjoying the way Janice's fingers breezed over her body, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Within ten minutes Janice was equally naked and knelt on the floor worshiping Millie's deliciously musky pussy.

They made their way upstairs at some point and the box of toys came out once more. The first Millie experienced was the rabbit vibrator which really rocked her world -- that was until Janice attached the harness of her strap-on dildo to herself. She had Millie on her hands and knees and set about fucking the younger woman while in the doggy position. Naturally Millie had to try out fucking Janice with it, the two also spent quite some time lapping at the others pussy. That makes it sound like it was endless sex, it wasn't, they had long periods wrapped in each other's arms gently speaking of their love for one another and how much they both treasured the others company.

Their time talking did yield a plan so that they could continue with their experimentation without Millie having to broadcast to her father what her decision was. That would come in time but there was an awful lot more of her journey that she had to discover just yet. As far as her father was concerned Millie spent a larger chunk of time with her friends, thankfully Janice's side door faced away from Millie's house and he was just happy to see his daughter smiling again after a period when he was very concerned about her but struggled to find the right words of comfort.

Over the next few weeks, the two lovers explored Janice's impressive arsenal of toys as well as ordering some more that they could play with. By far the favourite new purchase was a double headed dildo that they were able to push against each other while fucking themselves. Some evenings were spent with no sexual activity, the time was spent cuddling and caressing. The time came for Millie to attend a sleepover at her friends -- one that would vouch for her and assumed she was spending the nights with a boyfriend - instead she was spent wrapped in Janice's arms and this was followed a couple of weeks later when Millie's father had voiced his concern because he needed to go and visit a sick relative short notice. Naturally Janice offered her services and Millie stayed with her for nearly a week when the two lovers couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Janice always knew their affair had a finite lifespan and it came time for Millie to go off to university. Naturally Millie was in a flood of tears at the thought of having to give Janice up and that was the original plan but then Janice came up with an alternative. Her job as a legal copywrite meant that she worked remotely and could perform the required tasks anywhere. The week Millie shipped off to Uni saw Janice's house go up for sale and sold in record time -- at a discounted price you can sell anything quickly. It turned out that after temporarily renting a nice house Janice bought a new place a short walk from Millie's Halls of Residence and the two picked up where they had left off.

There is no telling how long their relationship would last but under Janice's tutelage Millie's studies -- academic and sexual - came on leaps and bounds. Both were determined to ride the wave for as long as they could.