Confidence Comet

Story Info
I gain confidence as a strange comet passes overhead.
9.3k words
4.42
16.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** special thanks to JackBellend41 for the help with editing **

(all characters in this story are 18 years or older)

It was my step-sister's first day at college. I passed the campus on my way to work so I offered her a ride. We didn't have a close bond but living in the same city, away from our parents, I felt a brotherly obligation. My step-sister, Rhea, didn't even thank me for it. The entire ride, she subjected me to utter silence, her face buried in her phone as I chauffeured. To be fair, she wasn't the only one who took me for granted. At work, my bosses treated me the same. I'd become used to it by then, so I didn't mind. I was happy to keep working for the salary I received and felt I had no right to complain.

I stopped the car in front of the college gates. Rhea looked up from her phone screen for the first time since she'd sat in the car. I turned my head to wish her luck on her first day, but she scrambled out of the car. She didn't bother to close the car door, she was in such a hurry to get away. As I told you, I expect to be treated this way, so I didn't voice a note of disapproval.

I exited the car to shut the door. I walked around and glanced at a group of girls. One girl caught my eye. She moved in the middle of a herd of people but held the spotlight all to herself. Even from far away, I could feel a glow emanating from her. She had straight black hair and a smile that radiated warmth and seductiveness. The real treat for the eyes was the curvy body she carried so gracefully. Her leather jacket couldn't hide the breasts underneath. I came out of my trance and realized I wasn't the only one who'd been enticed. Every guy's face turned as this charming girl walked past.

"Quit having pervy thoughts! She's your baby sister's age!" I scolded myself and slammed the car door.

I never paid attention to my carnal needs. Like most Indians from small towns, I expected to lose my virginity on my wedding night with my bride from an arranged marriage. I could have had a relationship on my own, but I never had the opportunity to meet a girl. My childhood was spent in an all-boys boarding school. All I ever did was study to get into the best college. Instead of chasing girls, I spent my college life chasing good grades to land the best job and earn a 7-digit salary. When I reached that goal, I was stuck working 100 hours a week in an investment bank. The only real human interaction I had in my life was with my horrible bosses.

-*-*-*-

Life went on like that for a couple of weeks. I toiled in the office so my boss could steal the credit for my work. One late Friday night I scrolled through the news on my computer to monitor the share price of my firm's investments. A strange news article caught my attention. Some scientists claimed a rare astronomical anomaly would occur that night as a comet passed near the earth's atmosphere. Such a close comet sighting had never been observed before. The news article warned that unexplainable events may occur. The comet was officially named C0NF1D3NC3.

"Is there a meaning behind this name, or did scientists bang their heads against the keyboard to come up with it? What a load of useless clickbait news," I thought to myself and switched off the computer.

Sudden ringing from my phone broke the eerie silence of the office. It was Rhea. I picked it up but could barely understand what she was saying. Loud screeching music played in the background and she uttered some incoherent sequence of words. She was drunk at some pub and needed me to pick her up. That explained the music and her incoherent state.

"Does she expect you to just drop off everything and become her chauffeur? Well, you don't have better plans for Friday night anyway," I comforted myself and let my step-sister again take me for granted.

I left the office and drove to the pub where Rhea said she would be. I reached the destination at 11:30 pm. I parked the car and headed inside the place. The loud throbbing music of the club gave me a headache. I felt old and unable to relate to the college generation which enjoyed that kind of music. Thankfully for me, it didn't take me long to find Rhea. She barely stood on her two feet and was held upright by her friend. I walked towards them but stopped dead in my tracks when I caught a glimpse of her friend. It was the same girl whom I had spotted the day I had dropped off my step-sister at her college.

I didn't realize how long I remained frozen, but the girl figured out who I was. She walked towards me. I hoped she would come and introduce herself but her first words to me were abrasive and ungrateful.

"Are you going to come and lend me a hand, or are you going to keep standing there?" She said and furiously pointed towards Rhea who was on the verge of passing out. I listened to the girl and ushered from the other side to help her out. I put Rhea's hand around my shoulder to keep her from falling.

"Can you please tell your sister she shouldn't drink if she can't hold her liquor? Now get me back to our apartment! Your sister has ruined my clothes by spilling her drink all over them." The girl stormed off towards the exit and left me to support Rhea all alone.

I pieced it together in my mind. The girl shared an apartment with my step-sister. Though she claimed Rhea had spoiled her clothes, the girl looked flawless to me. She wore a sleeveless black dress with a V-neck that barely covered her thighs, and looked even more seductive than she did on her first day of college. I realized how pretty she looked from up close. The three of us got out of the pub and I unlocked my car. My half-passed out step-sister and her flatmate climbed into the back of the vehicle.

I sat in the driver's seat and switched on the ignition. I glanced at the girl through the rear-view mirror but she buried her face in her phone. She treated me like a chauffeur just like my step-sister did. I drove towards the girls' place in awkward silence. Several times, I tried to strike up a conversation with the new girl but couldn't find anything to say. I didn't even know her name. I rummaged through my brain to come up with a conversation starter but couldn't think of anything to pique her interest. Then I recalled the peculiar news article.

"Do you know a strange comet is passing overhead tonight? Scientists are warning people to remain indoors to stay protected." I glanced at the rear-view mirror again and hoped the girl would say something in response. The girl didn't even look up from her phone.

"You're a damned fool! Why would she be interested in talking to you? She is just like everyone else who treats you the same way," I thought to myself. Disappointed but not surprised, I drove for the remaining journey in silence.

-*-*-*-

We reached the destination at 12:30 am. I parked the car and pulled out the keys. The girl exited the car and assisted Rhea. She turned around to shut the car door, but I didn't look at her. I stared out of my window at the shining bright light that moved through the sky. It was the comet.

It looked so mesmerizing I couldn't shift my gaze from the flaming bullet that shot through the heavens. The longer I looked at it, the more hooked I felt. Something inside me changed. I experienced a tingling sensation flowing through my body. All the neurons inside my brain fired at the same time, and my being received a jolt of energy. I could not find words to describe the strange feeling. After a few seconds, the comet disappeared into the same sky it first emerged from. I could have stared at it forever.

I came out of my reverie and turned around to see the girls headed towards their apartment entrance. I was about to let go of a precious opportunity. If they stepped inside, I would lose my only chance of befriending the girl. My meekness always got the better of me. I let everyone mistreat me, but I needed to finally turn my life around.

"Enough is enough, man! You couldn't even ask her name. It is time for you to stand up for yourself and be more assertive," I convinced myself.

I got out of the car and waved my hands as I shouted at the girls. "Heyyy, stop! Can I get a glass of water before leaving?"

The new girl turned around and looked at me reluctantly. I pretended to cough and hollered again. "I've been on the road for nearly two hours, please, I need some water for my throat."

She reluctantly nodded, so I followed them inside. I entered their place and registered a quick look around. It wasn't a lavish place, but something I expected from freshman year students.

The girl led Rhea into a room and she crashed straight onto the bed. I figured it was my step-sister's room. The girl came out and threw her phone and purse onto the couch. She then proceeded to the kitchen to fetch me a glass of water.

That was my opportunity. I hurriedly picked up the girl's phone and went through her recent chat messages.

"This is your chance! Learn everything about her and you can get lucky," I encouraged myself.

I learned the girl's name was Harshita. She studied fashion design at college. Her most recent chat was with a group of peers. They had designed a portfolio of womenswear for a project and planned to hire a photographer and model for their designs. Her second chat was with some guy from college. They were dating each other but the chat indicated dissatisfaction in their relationship. Harshita had messaged the guy to appreciate her more for all the things she did and act maturely.

I read between the lines from the chats. Harshita was a girl desperate for APPROVAL. Neither her boyfriend nor her peers offered her the validation she sought. I had learned enough to go on. I quietly put back the phone and waited for Harshita to return.

-*-*-*-

Seconds later, she appeared from the kitchen. She handed me a glass of water but stood tilted away from me. She was visibly in a hurry to get me out of her place. I noticed that she constantly touched her earrings with her other hand. She fiddled with them continuously, she was so anxious about them.

"I really love your earrings," I said.

Harshita let out a faint smile. "Oh thank you! Glad someone noticed them."

"Do you mind if I ask you where you bought them from? They would make for a killer gift."

She took the bait and grinned. "Actually, I didn't buy them, but designed them myself. I have another pair if you want to buy. Whom do you plan on gifting them to?"

I didn't really want to buy the earrings, and I already knew who had designed them. But Harshita opened up because of my lies. Her body language gradually tilted towards me, so I continued with the charade.

"It's actually my girlfriend's birthday today. And I had to miss the occasion in order to give you girls a ride. But I'm sure a pair of elegant earrings will help me make up for it," I lied effortlessly.

"Oh, I had no idea! I'm so sorry for spoiling your night. Rhea never told me you would have other plans," Harshita apologized.

"Don't listen to Rhea too much, you know. After all, she never told me either she had such a talented flatmate," I winked.

Harshita blushed a little. "Anyway, thank you so much for the ride! I owe you one. Let me know if there is anything I can do to repay the favor."

"Well, this may sound odd, but there is one thing you can do for me. Will you be so kind and allow me to click a picture of you?" I said with a straight face.

Harshita was taken aback but her cheeks openly flushed, so I explained my request. "It's just that I love photography as a hobby, and I can't keep myself from clicking pics of what I find to be exquisite. And what better than your charming smile as an inspiration for my photos."

"Haaa, well aren't you the charmer." Harshita wasn't used to appreciation, and could not conceal how much she enjoyed the flirting. "I guess I can allow one photo!"

I took out my phone and clicked her face from up close. The only thing I knew about photography was how to hit the click button but Harshita didn't know that.

"I'm so glad you told me you're a photographer. I was looking for one for my fashion design project. I would owe you a great deal if you can help out," Harshita said to me.

"Well, I wouldn't mind at all. Tell me more about your project."

"Well, umm, I've actually designed some, ... umm lingerie," she said coyly. She felt shy to discuss lingerie with a stranger but didn't realize I already knew.

"Wow, you are so gifted! If your lingerie is as delightful as the one who designed it, I'd love to," I offered help.

Harshita's love for my honeyed words prevailed over her bashfulness. "Well, I have a sample in my room right now. Would you like to come and take a look?" She said and guided me into her room. I nodded and followed her.

The night progressed like a hot knife through butter. We walked into her room and she took out a black two-piece sexy lingerie with floral detailing. She looked at me to check if I liked it and hung on to my every word. I could push her in any direction I wanted.

"Yeah, it looks fine," I said without emotion and gave a vague shrug.

"Ohh. Just fine?" Harshita was disappointed.

"Well, I can only judge it as much, if I can't see it on someone wearing it," I remarked with a straight face.

"Of course, I understand. But I haven't found any model yet, you know, on whom this would look good." She was relieved I didn't disapprove of her design.

"I'm surprised you haven't found the model. Because I am looking at her right now," I said suggestively.

"Haaa, stop it! You're just teasing! Or do you seriously think it would look good on me?" She asked me as she unconsciously licked her lips. Harshita was hooked on to me for my approval.

"I promise you, there is no one else on whom it would look better. And you don't need me to prove that when you can prove it yourself," I implied.

Harshita got the hint. She picked up her lingerie and walked into the bathroom to change. I waited in the bedroom of the most alluring girl I ever met in my life as she changed into lingerie for me.

"I can't believe how wild this night is turning out to be! Looking at that comet is making you do things you would never otherwise do. What has suddenly gotten into you?" I asked myself. Whatever had happened due to the comet, I did not have any cause for complaint.

-*-*-*-

Harshita stepped out after changing. I inhaled a deep breath to take in the sight before me. Her big and firm breasts were visible through the partly see-through lingerie. I saw her nipples beneath the lingerie, and the thin design barely covered her crotch. She looked at me for validation.

Smitten by Harshita, I told her, "All I can say is, your boyfriend is the luckiest guy on this planet."

"I wish what you were saying is true," she gloomily said and cast her eyes down.

"Hmm, I sense your boyfriend doesn't appreciate you as much as he should?" I pretended to not know the answer.

"How do you know? It is almost as if you know me better than I do."

"Hmm, that is actually my other hobby," I cheered her up.

"Haha, what do you mean?" She asked as her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Well, let me take a look at your hand. And you'll know what I mean." I took her palms in my own hand and studied them.

I didn't know how to read palms but I knew what to do next. I was only going to say what Harshita wanted to hear. She leaned in close to me. It was the closest we had been, so close I could taste her fragrance in my mouth.

"So, what did you see?" She asked me with the giggly excitement of a little girl.

"I saw ... you have been gifted with immense talent and a truly endearing spirit. But you have not had the same luck with your relationship. Your companion is too immature to see the real you, and the wonderful soul you have. I saw ... you want to be with someone mature enough to appreciate you as much you deserve to. You sometimes feel overwhelmed with all of the problems you have. I also saw ... the answer to your problems, is right around your doorstep," I said and kept my gaze fixed straight into her eyes. Harshita returned my stare with the same depth. Our lips touched for a brief moment, but she immediately pulled her face away.

Her face revealed she wanted to kiss me, but she felt guilty about cheating on her boyfriend. "This is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me. I wish my boyfriend said such things. I would be happy if he was even half as mature as you are," Harshita said with guilt.

"You just need to push her over the last mile now, and she wouldn't be able to resist you any further," I encouraged myself.

So, I asked Harshita, "You seem so hung-up on your boyfriend. Tell me, why aren't you two happy? Are you kind to him?"

"Yes."

"Are you supportive of him?"

"Yes."

"Are you insecure about him?"

"No."

"In that case, there can only be one other reason why you two aren't happy together."

"What ... what is the reason?" She asked eagerly.

"Tell me, have you two slept together?"

Harshita nodded meekly. She was embarrassed to admit it in front of me but I wasn't surprised. "Well, what did you think? A girl as attractive as her, living in a metropolitan city, she would never be a virgin. But it doesn't matter. In a few seconds, neither of you would be," I told myself.

So, I continued to talk to her, "From my experience, I can tell you, it is the lack of sexual compatibility which keeps you two unhappy."

"Uhmm, how are you so sure? I always do whatever he asks me to do, hmmm, in bed." She opened up to discuss her intimacy with me.

"Because I know. I have been through college, and I know guys in college are inexperienced, they don't even know what they want. You need someone mature, someone with experience, to show you. And then you can be sexually compatible with anyone you want," I suggested to her with a straight face.

Her face brightened up after she understood what I implied. "It's just that, I've never been with an older man before. I've, ... hmmm, ... fantasized about it before, but I would feel guilty doing it for real," she replied.

"There is no reason to feel guilty now, is there? My girlfriend wouldn't mind if I help out someone with less experience," I said and comforted her hand with my own.

"I guess you are right. There is no harm after all, in learning," she flirtatiously whispered.

"Yes, and if you really want to learn, you will have to listen to me very carefully and do exactly as I say. Now tell me, do you understand?"

Harshita nodded. I used my hands to pull her closer, and her crotch touched my dick through my pants. I felt her vagina leak like a sieve. A little praise from me had gotten her wet, she was so hungry for my appreciation. I saw on her face how desperately she wanted me. She would do anything I told her to do sexually. She pretended to be reluctant only so I would not think of her as a slut. She didn't realize I had already planned to turn her into one.

"Now kiss me," I guided her.

Harshita leaned in and pushed her lips against mine. She ran her hands through my hair and face and she inserted her tongue into my mouth. She had no idea it was my first kiss ever, but she was happy to defer to me for guidance. I returned her passionate kiss and embraced her tongue with my own as I groped her ass with my hands.

I had no experience with what to do next. I had watched a few pornographic videos in college, and that was all I knew about sex. But Harshita wasn't aware of that. What I had watched in the adult films wasn't how normal people had sex, but I didn't care. That was exactly how I intended to have sex with Harshita, and she was happy to let me.

"Now, before intercourse, you need the dick to be hard and lubricated, don't you?" I talked the same way I had watched the adult actors talk in erotic videos. She nodded.