Confidence Comet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But not like this. Not with her!"

"Up to you. This is your chance to prove you're better than her. Or are you afraid you'll lose?" I said and pointed my fingers towards Harshita, who was only fixated on sucking me off.

"You're a maniac!" Rhea exclaimed.

I sighed, "If you're looking for some incentive, you remember the sorority you applied to? Well, Harshita has been VERY persuasive tonight about how badly she wants it. After all, how could I say no to the sexiest girl in college?"

"But I thought you said I was the sexiest," Rhea mumbled with innocence.

Harshita took a break from the blowjob and looked towards Rhea. "If you really want to prove that, then don't just stand there. Come to your daddy," she said.

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm not your whore!" Still unsure, Rhea reluctantly walked towards Harshita and me.

"No, but you are about to be! Now crawl for your daddy," Harshita ordered her.

Rhea walked right into the trap I set for her. I knew she couldn't give up a chance to show she was better than Harshita, the girl she hated the most, especially not when her position in the sorority depended on it. She got down on her knees, and slowly crawled towards us.

Down all our fours, she approached me. Her face was a few inches away from my dick.

I breathed in the lovely sight before me. "Whoaa! You have two college beauties on your balcony with their tongues out for your dick, and the entire city skyline in the backdrop!" I thought to myself.

"Now let's see which one of you can please daddy more. May the best girl win," I announced to the girls.

I pushed my manhood into my step-sister's mouth. She took in less than half the length before she yanked her face back. Disappointed, I pulled my dick out of her mouth and pushed it into Harshita's.

"Slut, why don't you show Rhea how it's done," I said to Harshita.

Harshita tilted her neck and thrust her mouth forward so my dick penetrated her throat. The entire length disappeared inside her face and her lips touched my balls. She had become a pro from the practice over the past week.

Anxious of not letting Harshita win, Rhea took another shot and rammed my manhood inside her mouth. She stuck her tongue out as she took me in, and teased the underside with her tongue.

"Yes honey, you're learning so quickly," I said approvingly to Rhea.

Excited about getting ahead, Rhea continued to suck my cock. Harshita pulled down Rhea's dress from behind so she was bare naked. I saw my step-sister loved the taste of my dick, her vagina was dripping wet.

"Daddy, look how wet your pretty slut gets when you wave your cock in her face," Harshita noticed Rhea's leaking slit too.

Rhea realized I loved it when Harshita talked dirty. She needed to talk that way too so if she wanted to win the contest. Even if it meant she had to work together with the girl she hated the most. "This cock is so manly ... yummyyy. Harshita, come and share with me, this cock is big enough for both of us!" Rhea invited her rival.

Both the girls took each side and licked my entire length from the balls to the tip. They gradually built a rhythm until their faces went up and down in unison.

"Yess, that feels amazing. You girls were just born to suck cock," I proudly exclaimed.

I ordered the girls to stand up and make out with each other. Rhea had no choice but to obey, so she pressed her lips against her flatmate's. Both the girls made out passionately, even though it was their first time kissing another girl.

Harshita loved the fact she could share me with another girl. She was insatiably hungry for my approval, and she knew how much I would appreciate a threesome. She didn't care about proving she was better as much as Rhea did, all she cared about was the look of satisfaction on my face. "I can taste your cock in her mouth, daddy. Yummyyy," she said as she made out with Rhea.

"Ok girls, time to stretch your other holes wide open. Who wants to go first?" I asked.

Both the girls shouted out at the same time, "Meeee!"

I decided to have Rhea first. I led both the girls back inside my bedroom and asked them to get up on the bed. Rhea laid down on her back and hung her ass at the edge of the mattress. Harshita came up from the other side and climbed over her to position her vagina over Rhea's lips. She pulled Rhea's legs backward to make way for my dick into Rhea's pussy.

I gently put the tip in and teased Rhea's glistening slit. She licked her lips in anticipation. I motioned Harshita to sit on her face so Rhea tasted Harshita's pussy while I fucked her. I shoved my dick inside and heard Rhea moan with pleasure. I pulled it back and then pushed it back in. I built my tempo gradually until I rammed my dick so hard it hit the back of her vaginal wall.

"Ohhhh, daddy. I've never had my whole pussy stuffed like that," Rhea moaned as she broke away from Harshita's clit to gasp for breath.

I continued to thrust hard. Rhea's tight young pussy felt like a sweet-tart around my dick. After a while, I told the girls to change position. It was Harshita's turn. I laid down on the bed and directed Harshita to sit over my dick. She squatted herself over me and guided my hardened dick into her slit. Her pussy swallowed up the entire length in one go, it was so wet from getting tongue-fucked by Rhea earlier.

Harshita rode me like a wild cowgirl and twerked her pussy up and down my shaft. I let her do all the work and just lay there to admire the view. I then looked at Rhea and told her to make herself useful too. She brought her lips close to mine and we made out. I used my hand to finger-fuck Rhea's pussy, while Harshita rode my dick in front of me.

"Yessss, daddy. Your cock is so big inside me. I feel like I'll split in two," Harshita bumbled.

Rhea then took her lips over my bare chest and kissed my sensitive nipples. She slowly worked her tongue downwards towards my balls. Just above, Harshita's pussy continued to grind on my shaft. After a while, Harshita orgasmed with my dick still inside her. She moaned in exhilaration until her climax faded out.

I instructed the girls to change positions again. Rhea got down on all fours and swayed her ass off the edge of the bed. Harshita snuggled beneath Rhea with her mouth below Rhea's vagina. I stood up from the bed and faced Rhea from behind.

"Daddy loves a sexy slut with her ass in the air," I said and spanked Rhea's butt-cheeks. "Now, let's see if his little slut can handle anal."

"But daddy, I've never tried that before." Rhea looked worried.

I spanked her ass again. "Tell me, you want to be daddy's best slut, don't you?" I asked Rhea. She nodded. She was desperate to prove she was better than Harshita.

"Then do as I say." I pushed the tip of my dick into Rhea's asshole.

"Pleeeeease, daddy, I don't think it will fit," Rhea whimpered but I didn't listen to her. I rammed the entire length inside. Rhea howled as I stole her anal virginity. I forcefully propelled myself forward to push in, her ass was so tight. It felt incredible to have her tushy stretched around my shaft. I pulled my dick slowly back out and inserted it into Harshita's mouth below so Rhea could catch her breath.

"Daddy, your cock tastes so delicious mixed with your slut's ass," Harshita advertised.

I rammed the dick back into Rhea's ass without warning, and she barked like a bitch in heat.

"Yeah slut, you like that?" I asked.

"Yessss, daddy. It feels so good," Rhea whimpered.

"I didn't hear you, slut. Tell me, who owns this ass? Let me hear you beg for it," I said and spanked Rhea's butt-cheeks.

"This ass belongs to you, daddy. Ooooh, your cock is so addictive. Please punish your slut's ass with it," Rhea replied and flaunted her rear like a peacock.

I spanked her again and penetrated her ass. Rhea's pussy was leaking, she loved the anal sex so much. Harshita pushed her tongue inside Rhea's pussy and tongue-fucked her from below, and I defiled Rhea's ass from above.

Rhea's butt turned red, but she howled with pleasure. "Look at her ass gape for you, daddy. Poor slut won't be able to walk for a week after this," Harshita pointed out.

Rhea reached her orgasm from the double penetration, and I reached my climax too. She trembled deliriously as waves of pleasure swept over her body. I came at the same time as her and unloaded streams of cum into her ass. It was the biggest load I had ever let fly. Her ass was flooded with my cum, which trickled out into Harshita's mouth below. Harshita caught each bit as it fell out, and then probed Rhea's asshole for any remaining droplets.

"You're such a thirsty little slut," I said to Harshita as she proudly tasted my cum.

Rhea turned over to join in. "Don't be so greedy, I want to savor it too," she said to Harshita and stuck her tongue inside Harshita's mouth to get a taste.

I watched the girls fight over my load and said, "Look at how famished you two sluts are. But don't worry, we still have the rest of the night to quench your thirst."

"Yaaaayy," both the girls giggled in unison.

Rhea climbed up and asked me, "So, daddy, which of your sluts did better?"

I couldn't choose between the two, so I said, "It's too early to judge. I'll need to test you two more. A LOT more."

The girls' faces glistened with excitement about what else I had in store for them. "We'll make sure daddy is VERY pleased with both his sluts," Harshita responded.

"You weren't as bad as I thought. I'm glad we decided to share daddy together," Rhea giggled to Harshita. Rhea saw a few drops of my cum hung off Harshita's lips. "I think you missed a sip there," she said sensually and kissed Harshita. I picked up my phone and captured a photo of the girls as they made out.

"Why are you clicking us, daddy?" Harshita asked innocently.

"I promised to get Rhea into the sorority, didn't I? Once I leak this steamy pic of you two together, pretty soon, every guy on campus will be jerking off to it and every girl will be jealous. You two will be the most popular girls in college," I winked.

"Wowwww, daddy! You had this planned all along? Then the sorority will have not just me but both your sluts on their radar," Rhea pieced it together. I nodded and confirmed.

I looked as the two kissed each other and said, "Girls, don't forget I'm here too! Time for round two." Both the girls huddled up around me and took turns to suck my dick.

"Unimaginable! Until a week earlier, you were invisible to them, and to everyone else around you. Now, they're taking turns to go down on you! Life has turned around pretty fast." I wondered to myself if it was all somehow connected to the strange comet I saw a week ago. I just didn't understand how, yet.

** to be continued **