Confidence Comet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then show me how you would take my dick in your mouth, and get it nice and wet, ok?"

Harshita obediently got down on her knees and unzipped my pants. She pulled down my briefs, and my semi-hard dick sprang out. She held it with one hand and wrapped her lips around the tip. She bobbed her head up and down as she pushed my dick inside her mouth. It was the best sensation my manhood had ever felt. I let out a gentle moan of APPROVAL which excited her even more, and she sucked me harder.

"Whoa! Harshita is giving you a blowjob!" I couldn't believe my eyes. "You should push her further. Check what length she is prepared to go for you! See if she enjoys choking on your cock like the porn models do," I told myself.

So I grabbed Harshita's hair to keep her face steady and pushed my dick deep inside her mouth. She gagged when my shaft hit the back of her throat, and her mouth covered my dick with her saliva. I shoved it back into her throat, and she let out another coat of saliva as she gasped for breath.

"Yess, she'll even perform deepthroat for you! Now try out the dirty talk you have seen in porn films," I advised myself.

I looked at the salival mess Harshita had left by gagging on my dick. "You're a real sloppy girl, aren't you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Did you enjoy making me hard in your mouth?" I asked with a smirk. She nodded again.

"If you want to learn, you need to keep doing what I tell you to, ok? Now, tell me how much you enjoyed it."

"I enjoyed it," she replied compliantly without any expression.

"No, say it as if you mean it. If you truly want to learn, then lose your inhibitions. I want you to talk dirty," I commanded her.

"I loved gagging on your cock inside my mouth," she said convincingly.

"Yes, there you go. Now keep talking like that, you dirty little girl. Tell me how badly you want my cock. And call me daddy," I ordered her.

"Yes daddy, please give me another taste of your manhood. You're making my mouth water," Harshita said and licked her lips.

"Very good. Now I want you to look at me while you suck me off."

I let my dick disappear inside her mouth. She eagerly looked at me for approval, and bounced her face over my cock. She cupped my balls and engulfed them with her mouth, as she sucked on them like a popsicle.

"Yes, you are learning so quickly, you dirty little slut." I was well pleased. "Now show your titties to daddy."

Harshita stripped out of her lingerie and revealed her naked body. She got horny when I praised her and looking at her naked made me uncontrollably horny too. I rubbed my mouth against her tits, as I sucked and fondled her nipples with my tongue. She jerked me off with her right hand and used her left hand to jerk herself off.

"Oh, daddy! Your tongue on my tits is driving my pussy so crazy," Harshita moaned with pleasure.

I saw that she meant it, and wasn't just talking dirty. Her pussy was dripping wet. I decided to pop my cherry and turned her around. She bent down on all fours and I got a good view of her ass and vagina. She was completely clean-shaven down below.

"Her tight pink pussy looks even better than the ones you've seen in porn," I thought to myself.

I placed my dick at the entrance of the slit and rammed it inside. I pulled my dick back, and pushed it back in again. Harshita and I built a rhythm until I hit the back of her vaginal wall. It felt euphoric to have her tight young pussy wrapped around my dick. Harshita loved it even more than I did. She let out a long continuous purr as I penetrated her.

"Did I say you could stop talking?" I asked and spanked her ass with my hands.

"Sorryyyy, daddy. I'm such a bad girl for not obeying you. Please punish me," she replied submissively.

"Are you enjoying your lesson?" I spanked her ass again and continued to fuck her.

"Oooohhh, daddy, I'm loving it. Your cock feels sooooo good inside me."

"You're fucking her like a wild animal! It feels even better than it did in your fantasies. Now try out a different position!" I told myself.

So I instructed Harshita, "I will teach you another position now, so daddy can look at his slut drool while he fucks her. Get down on the bed and face me."

Harshita obediently laid down on her back on the bed and turned her body, and I saw her tits face towards me. I grabbed them with one hand and used my other hand to raise her legs up so her pussy was hoisted for my dick. I then built the same rhythm as I pushed my shaft in and out. It felt like warm pie around my dick, her vagina was so wet.

"Yessss daddy, fuck my young pussy. Make me your slut, daddy," Harshita begged loudly.

She talked dirty while I fucked her. I saw from her face she meant every word of it. Then, I felt her orgasm hijack her movement. Her entire body vibrated with pleasure. She moaned with pleasure as euphoric sensations engulfed her.

After her climax faded away, Harshita crawled towards me on her bed. "Daddy, thank you soooo much for the lesson tonight. Your slut has never cum this hard before, but she still has a lot more to learn. Will you please help her with more lessons, daddy? Pleeeease!"

Hearing her talk like that brought me closer to my own climax. "Well, today's lesson is not over yet," I said and waved my dick in front of her face.

Harshita dutifully stuck her tongue out and put my dick in her mouth. I looked down at her and registered how pretty she looked with my dick in her mouth. I wished I could capture the moment forever. That gave me an idea. I took out my phone and switched on the video recording button.

"Now, let's test how much you've really learned tonight. I'm going to record you while you suck me off so you feel and act like a pornstar model. Then I want you to make me climax the same way as the model would, ok? Time to show your daddy what a nasty little slut you are," I coached her.

Harshita didn't mind being recorded, she was so hungry for validation. All she wanted was my approval, so she picked up her pace of sucking. She used her hands to massage my balls and she used her mouth as a suction. I came within a few seconds. She guided my entire load straight onto her face and into her mouth, and then squeezed every drop out of my dick with her tongue. She then closed her mouth and swallowed the entire load, and she posed for the camera while she did it.

"So daddy, did I pass the test?" she asked as she slurped with her mouth.

"With flying colors! You've become such a dirty slut now, haven't you?" I asked. Harshita saw the look of satisfaction on my face. That was all the validation she needed.

"Only for you daddy," she said with a lewd smile on her cum-covered face.

Harshita got up and walked towards the bathroom to clean herself up. I followed her inside to join her in the shower.

The door outside opened and there was a muted sound of footsteps. Rhea had woken up. She was unaware of what went on inside her flatmate's room. My step-sister would soon receive her lesson too.

-*-*-*-

Over the following week, Harshita and I had sex at least once every day, and sometimes even twice. All it took me was one night to seduce her, and she dumped her boyfriend and became my personal slut. I spent my evenings fucking her brains out and then spent the rest of my day thinking about what else we could try out. That is how sex-crazed I became after a lifetime of virginity. One evening, while I fucked her, I played the video of her facial on our first night together, and she came at the same time as I did in the video.

I never forced her into anything, she enjoyed doing everything I asked her to do. The look of approval on my face while fucking made her orgasm like never before. She relished having sex with me so much she watched pornography to learn new ways to please me. I sneaked into her room every night after Rhea dozed off in the other room, and I let Harshita try out whatever she had learned.

One weekday, I got so horny thinking about Harshita, my libido couldn't wait till evening to see her. So I left my office in the middle of the day and went to find Harshita in her college. I called her to an empty girls' locker room and we made out. Harshita put her hands underneath my pants to rub my dick and she kissed my lips. As I groped her breasts, I heard footsteps outside the door. Afraid of getting caught in a girls' locker room, I broke the kiss and ran into one of the shower compartments and locked the door from inside.

I heard a girl enter who then chatted with Harshita. "Oh, hey there!"

"Hey Rhea, what's up?" Harshita responded. She was talking to my step-sister, Rhea, who didn't have a single clue about my relationship with Harshita.

"Oh, you know, boring day so far," Rhea replied.

"Any plans for today?" Harshita asked.

"Yeah actually, Manav is taking me out for dinner to Boulevard Café today."

"Damn, that's so fancy-ass. You never told me Manav and you were a thing. Every girl in college would be jealous of you!" Harshita sounded impressed.

"Yeah well, you know, we just started going out," Rhea shrugged her shoulders casually.

I peeked out of a hole in the door and looked at the girls. Rhea stripped down to her bra and panties in the locker room as she changed her clothes. I noticed my step-sister's body for the first time. She had a petite figure and her long black hair flew down to her perky little tits. She had a less curvy frame than Harshita did, but she looked alluring in her own way.

"Anyway, come on now, we're getting late for class," Rhea said and dragged Harshita along with her.

After the girls left, I thought to myself, "Your step-sister has taken you for granted her entire life. You always tried to be a good brother to her but she never paid you any respect. Even now, she almost walked in on you while you were getting it off with Harshita. Rhea needs to learn to see you the same way as her flatmate does."

-*-*-*-

Later that evening, after Rhea left for her date, I went to her apartment to finish my unfinished business with Harshita. After we both climaxed, I asked Harshita to tell me everything she knew about Rhea. She told me Rhea changed her boyfriends more often than she changed her underwear. Many girls in college were jealous of her because she stole their boyfriends. But Rhea was proud of her attitude. She wore it like a badge and shoved it in other girls' faces. She was going out with Manav, the most popular guy in college.

I snuck inside Rhea's room and looked for other information I could use to turn her around. I switched on her laptop and went through her emails. One email caught my eye. It was from a sorority that was considering her application to become a member. It was the most exclusive sorority on campus. I also studied Rhea's browsing history. She had checked out a gold-wheat bracelet multiple times but never bought it. It was an expensive hand-assembled Tanishq bracelet she couldn't afford.

I pieced it together. Rhea was always a spoiled brat. She was accustomed to getting her way, and always wanted to be the talk of the town. She wanted to wear a luxurious bracelet so the entire class would notice her. She wanted to get into the exclusive sorority so everyone would gossip about her. She wanted to date Manav so she would become the most popular girl in her year. Rhea couldn't bear to see another girl be better than her. And she couldn't hear no for an answer.

A plan shaped in my mind. I closed down the laptop and went back to talk to Harshita. "There you are, honey. Daddy has a task for you."

"Anything for daddy," Harshita giggled.

"Good, I need you to seduce Manav."

Harshita's innocent face looked worried. "But daddy, I'm not sure if I should. Your cock has ruined me for other men!"

I smiled at Harshita's loyalty. "Yes, your pussy belongs only to me, doesn't it? But I don't need you to get in bed with him, just get him to send you his nudes. And then you'll do exactly as I say. If you do it right, you'll make your daddy VERY PLEASED, ok?"

She didn't need to hear anything else. "Yes, daddy," she replied.

-*-*-*-

"I can't believe this! He is such an asshole," Rhea yelled.

"I couldn't believe it either. But I had to tell you," Harshita replied calmly.

"Manav turned out to be such a perv. Sending nudes to my flatmate when he was going out with me!" Rhea was shocked in disbelief.

"He doesn't deserve you! Get that guy out of your life. Just block him everywhere! On phone, on social media, everywhere!"

"I still can't believe it. Why are all men such jerks?"

"Well not every man is a jerk, you know. Take your brother, for instance. I think he is very sweet and he deeply cares for you. Remember how he dropped everything to come and give us a ride?" Harshita consoled her flatmate.

"Yeah, you're right, I guess," Rhea reluctantly agreed.

"Well, so start spending time with people who make you feel good about yourself. Forget Manav, spend time with your brother instead! He'll even be able to help you with your problems. You're lucky to have a brother like him."

-*-*-*-

Rhea asked me to have lunch together with her the following Saturday. I chose the time and the place for a reason, but she didn't know that.

"So, Rhea, how's college going?" I asked after we met.

"It's fine," she casually replied. I saw her hands folded beneath the table on which we sat. She wasn't interested in our conversation.

"So, any new clubs or activities you've taken up?" I kept the conversation going.

"Yeah, I guess, there is this sorority. But it's super exclusive. I'm not sure I'll get in."

"I think you'll do just fine," I winked.

Rhea smiled a little but she was concerned. "Haha, no you don't understand, they only accept the most sought-after girls. I was going out with this immensely popular guy, and I thought that would propel me into the sorority. But now we've broken up, and so I'm not sure."

"You're wrong, you know! You don't need to hang out with some guy to be sought-after. You'd still be the prettiest girl in any room you'd walk into," I said with a warm smile.

"Ha, stop teasing me." She unfolded her hands and placed them on the table. I sensed her body language opened up to my charm.

"No, I mean it. But just so you don't worry anymore, I can make sure you get in," I convinced her.

"But how will you do that?" Rhea asked as her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Well, leave it up to me. I'll make sure you're the most popular girl on their radar," I winked.

Rhea pushed over the table and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you so much. I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you for this."

"You don't need to. I'm only doing it because you deserve the best."

A guy walked into the place we were sitting in. He instantly recognized Rhea and walked towards us. Rhea turned around and recognized him too. It was Manav. Neither of them knew I had planned for them to bump into each other.

"Rhea, what are you doing here?" inquired Manav.

"Manav, go away! I don't want to talk to you after what you did," Rhea yelled at him and looked the other way.

"What do you mean? You're the one who blocked me!"

Rhea looked at Manav furiously. "Yeah, as I should have! Harshita showed me the pics you sent to her. You're such a creep!"

Manav was confused. "She showed you? What! She is the one who asked for them in the first place! Did you even see the pics of herself she sent to me?"

Manav switched on his phone and showed Rhea the entire conversation. Harshita had seduced him, just as I had planned. Rhea couldn't believe her eyes, her flatmate had betrayed her.

"You and your flatmate are messed up! I'm glad I have nothing to do with you anymore," Manav said and stormed out of the place.

I turned around to look at Rhea. Her eyes teared up. I placed my hand over hers to comfort her but her eyes kept swelling.

"I can't believe my friend did this. And she lied to my face!" Rhea was shocked to her core.

"Rhea, don't cry! Harshita is a bitch. She doesn't deserve your tears." I consoled my step-sister.

"She is a bitch! She made my boyfriend cheat over me, and then separated us." Rhea covered her tears with her hands.

"Hey, don't worry about it. She was probably only jealous of you. If you wanted to, I'm sure, you could steal her boyfriend any day. But you're better than her." I lent my shoulder for Rhea to cry on.

"You're only saying that to make me feel better."

"No, I mean every word of it. You are the most charming girl I know. You can get any guy you want, so why cry over one?"

She stopped sobbing. "Uhmm ... thanks. I'm so glad you're here with me. You're the only one who understands me." She talked to me and unconsciously ran her fingers through her hair. Catharsis was a strong potent for intimacy and Rhea gave in to it.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I brought you something that will make you feel better." I put up her present on the table and she unwrapped it. It was the same luxurious bracelet she wanted to buy. She ran around the table and hugged me, she was so elated. I felt her breasts rub against my chest. That was the closest we had ever been.

"Thank you so so much! How did you even know what to get me? I've always thought of you as a brother, but there is this whole other side of you I just never saw before!" Rhea sounded very grateful.

"I've always been this way and I know how much you enjoy the finest things. But even that bracelet doesn't look nearly as attractive as the lady herself," I implied suggestively.

Rhea tried to hide her cheeks, she was so red from blushing. Our lips were just inches away. Her face revealed to me she wanted to kiss me. She gave over to me because I made her feel like a queen when no one else did. But I pulled my face away. I knew she would become desperate if she didn't get her way.

Before Rhea said anything, I stood up and picked up my stuff. "Well, it has been lovely catching up. But I have to go now."

Her expression could not hide her disappointment. "Already? I thought we'll spend a little more time together." She couldn't take no for an answer, and she looked desperate.

"Sure, why not. I have to be somewhere else right now. But why don't you come to my place tonight for dinner? We can spend more time together then?" I suggested casually.

Rhea was relieved. "Sure, looking forward to it already," she giggled. I smiled back and exited the place. As I walked out, I sent a text to Harshita, "Time for your next lesson - sharing is caring. My place tonight."

-*-*-*-

I lived in a penthouse on the 60th floor in a building in the heart of the city. The entire city skyline was visible from my bedroom's balcony. Later that evening, Rhea arrived at my place. She came dressed to impress and wore a burgundy skater dress with tall black boots.

She went into the living room but didn't see anyone. So she went into my bedroom. She saw my shirt and trousers lying on the floor. A woman's dress lay next to my clothes. Confused, she came out onto the balcony, where she saw me naked with another girl. She realized it was Harshita, the last person she expected. Harshita stroked my dick with her hands as she sucked the tip with her mouth. Rhea was completely shocked to see her flatmate giving me a blowjob.

"What are you doing?" She stared in disbelief.

I instructed Harshita to suck my dick without distraction. She was happy to oblige. Then I turned my back around. "Well, I think you can see what we're doing, no?"

"You're sleeping with Harshita? Why didn't you tell me?" Rhea demanded an explanation. She couldn't believe what her eyes saw.

"Well, I thought it'll be good for you to confront her. She took your lover, didn't see? Now you can help yourself to hers too."

"What do you mean?" Rhea asked, still dazed and confused.

"You already know what I mean, don't you? You only came here because you want this too," I said and pointed towards my dick.