All Comments on 'Confidence of a Lion'

by EgmontGrigor2021

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
eft71eft71almost 3 years ago

Sorry but you lost me when there were laboured descriptions of the past given to people who already knew it in even better detail than the speaker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“It's not your fault that you've suffered from hangover trauma following the death of your parents and younger sister seven months ago in a horrific vehicle accident, from which you escaped virtually unscathed physically.”

No high school student ever would speak using such language. Need a touch of realism.

EgmontGrigor2021EgmontGrigor2021almost 3 years agoAuthor

Why do you two (Anonymous and eft71) bother to comment on contributions if my writing bothers you. I suggest you switch to reading comics. The gutless wonder behind the name 'Anonymous' may have the problem of tearing his/her comic to shreds without even reading it. And then of I imagine will suck his/her dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ivan sounds like such a sexy well-developed muscular young man. How about continuing tis story, getting them together romantically, and letting them strip each other for love-making. Ivan can have a bit of sexy hair for that manly chest and abs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous