Confined

Story Info
Pet's chastity sentence doesn't end quite as he expected.
5.2k words
4.45
22k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My foot bounced ceasely against the tile floor. The only outward sign of my excitement as I took a break from cleaning the apartment. Less obvious was the strain down below. The hardness that tried and failed to manifest every time I turned my mind to tonight. Or even to the last four weeks. Today marked 28 days. The longest I've ever been locked away in chastity. And today is my long awaited release.

My Lady, my Keyholder, would be home in a few hours. I knew she had something planned for tonight. She teased me about it all this past week. I have no idea what, but it's impossible to deny I'm excited. It's been so long since I last touched myself, since she last touched me...

...

...

I startle back to action. Now isn't the time to lose myself in fantasies. Cleaning first, then dinner, then I can worry about fantasizing, if My Lady isn't home already to direct those thoughts personally.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just pulled the chicken out of the frying pan when I heard the door open. "Welcome back!" I called out before focusing back on the food. Set the pan aside to let the oil cool off, move the finished chicken off to the side, turn off the stove top and grab the pot of boiling pasta. I hear something from the entry but miss the specifics over the sound of the pot draining into the strainer. A quick twirl of the strainer to get all the excess water out and then a quick temperature check on the sauce. Everything's good to go.

I hear her footsteps as she draws closer, and the rustle of her shedding coat and bag. "You hear me?" I hear her ask this time.

"Uhh, sorry, bit loud in the kitchen," there's an almost nervous chuckle to my voice, "What did you say?"

"I asked what's for dinner?" Her tone gives no indication of annoyance at having to repeat the question.

"Chicken Parmesan," I say proudly. "There's just a couple minutes left till it's served. If you want, the bath is ready for you while you wait. I can keep everything nice and warm until you get out.

I hear a quiet chuckle from the other room. "No third option, pet?" Her voice takes on a sultry tone at that last word. A word that sends a shiver down my spine, causes a twitch within the confines of my cage and fills my cheeks with heat.

The chuckle becomes an outright laugh and it moves in the direction of the bathroom. "Plenty of time for that third option later!"

I nod even though she can't see me. No point in using that classic line when the punchline is guaranteed not to be picked first.

I finish draining the pasta before plating it. There's enough left over for two more servings so that gets put straight into tupperware for later use. Spread the sauce. Lay the bread crusted chicken over top and apply more sauce before resting a thin layer of mozzarella over top that.

I set the toaster oven to low power and placed the plates in there to keep them warm before turning my attention to the clean up. 15 minutes later and all the pots, pans and plates are drying in the rack by the sink, and I can hear the tub draining in the other room.

By the time My Lady arrived at the little dining room, the table was set, candles lit, the kitchen was clean, and I was seated. Her eyes roved over the little spread, a smile stretched across her face, and I felt that little flutter of satisfaction that comes with a job well done. She walked around to stop behind me, her arms reaching down across my chest in a hug. I felt her lips brush my scalp. "Thank you," she murmured, holding me there for a long moment. I leaned back and closed my eyes, bathing in the feelings of satisfaction and joy that come with those simple words. Feeling her soft breasts, braless beneath her shirt, resting against the back of my head.

Just as a flush started to creep into my cheeks and my cock started to rouse, she let go, rounded the table and took her seat. "Please enjoy," I said, just a tad distracted by my body as I reached for fork and knife.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"I also brought in, folded, and put away all the laundry." She handed me my plate from dinner, now scrubbed and washed, and I dried it with my hand towel before putting it away.

"And I noticed you were very thorough in the bathroom," she added, starting to clean her own plate.

"Yes. Toilet, sink, tub, all scrubbed down, and I mopped the floor."

She nodded, a smile on her face that basically hadn't left since we sat down for dinner. "Good boy. Veeeery thorough."

My own smile redoubled, the blush returning to my cheeks. It was hard not to feel like I'd accomplished something whenever she said those two words, even when it didn't feel like I'd done anything to deserve the praise. Here, I know how much effort I put into cleaning the apartment, into making sure she could relax when she got home from work, and the words made me sink just a little into my own content, relaxed headspace.

Her plate now clean, I quickly dried and stowed it, doing the same with the silverware and cups. The kitchen was left spotless.

As I hung up the dish towel to dry, she wrapped her arms around me again, hands still wet. She gave a tight squeeze and leaned over my shoulder. Quiet, intimate, she said, "Thank you... This was wonderful." The squeeze tightened. "You know you didn't have to do any of this, right? I already promised you'd get to cum today. You've done enough, pet."

I nod, conscious of her hot breath against my ear, warmth seeming to spread from that point across my whole face. "I just... I know but I... I want to give back. It doesn't feel like I've done enough sometimes. I want to make sure you're feeling good too, that you're enjoying yourself. You deserve that..."

"Oh you'll be giving back tonight." Her voice shifted. Where once she was sincere, intimate, now she was mischievous. "You'll be giving back with your tongue." One of her hands began to trail up my chest. "With your whimpers." Her fingers gently tickled me through my shirt. "Your moans." Reaching my right nipple and slowly circling there. "Your every little gasp." She punctuated that last line with a pinch, and my breath hitched in response as a tiny jolt of mixed pleasure and pain shot up to my brain.

She chuckled softly. "Now... why don't you go take a bath." She pulled away from me slightly, one of her hands unfurling from around me. "Be thorough, but you know the rules. No stroking, no pleasuring yourself." I heard the faint tinkle of a chain and I imagined her reaching between her breasts, pulling my key from her shirt. "I trust you, but I know you've been a very needy pet these last few days. Make certain your self control doesn't break here. You're so close." She gently cups one of my hands, setting the key in my palm before clasping with both. "I will be very disappointed if you ruin my plans for tonight because you couldn't hold on just a tiny bit longer..."

I gulped, and nodded. That's the last thing I wanted to do. To disappoint.

"When you're done, put the cage back on. No clothes. And take the blindfold I left in there. Then come find me in the bedroom. Make sure you knock. I'll tell you when you can enter."

"Mhm."

I felt her slink away, her hand trailing up and over my shoulder as she did. My breathing was hard, and the flush lingered as I clasped my key in hand. My cock twitched and throbbed, trying in vain to grow within its restraint as my mind raced.

Obviously she wanted me to put the cage back on so she could remove it for the final time herself. Blindfolds are fun and she can hide all sorts of stuff from me until the big reveal... She obviously has a plan and that could be anything. My mind raced with the possibilities.

As soon as the bath was steamy and hot I carefully removed the cage, only to start growing immediately. Sliding in, I let myself soak and relax for a few minutes. My cock loved having room to stretch, the heat and the freedom sending waves of pleasurable relaxation up my body. No touching though. Not in this state.

I soon shifted focus, scrubbing myself down, rubbing myself with scented soaps. Just the scents I know my Lady likes. I touched up my body hair, shaving and trimming to keep everything nice and tidy. I cleaned my nethers after they calmed down, quick so there wasn't enough time for things to get heated again, but thorough, as instructed.

Out of the tub I toweled off quickly, dried my hair, and then forced my partially erect self back into the cage. The end result was uncomfortable, tight, but I knew it wouldn't last. Finally I took the blindfold, a black sleep mask, that was folded up near the sink. With that, I nervously stepped out of the bathroom, crossing the apartment naked to stand before the bedroom door.

It was chilly out here compared to the steamy warmth of the bathroom and my nipples quickly stiffened to points. I stood there in the cold for a moment, taking a few deep breaths and composing myself. Finally, shivering with anticipation as much as the chill of the apartment, I knocked.

"Blindfold on." Her voice was excited and held an undertone of firm certainty. She expected to be obeyed, and I was not one to disobey.

I quickly pulled the elastic band over my head, fitting it over my eyes and adjusting my hair so everything was nice and comfortable. "Yes M'Lady," I called out in response.

Footsteps, measured and controlled, and then the sound of the door opening. A little puff of heat washed over me, making me shiver again. I stood there, hands at my side, fighting the urge to shrink, to protect myself with my hands, to hide my naked form from the watchful eyes of another. I stood tall, because I knew she would want me to.

We stood there for a long handful of seconds, each seeming to stretch longer than the last. I could feel her gaze roaming over me, taking me in, and I could imagine the smile on her face. The one she wore when appreciating her favorite toy.

"My key?" I held out a hand, key and chain resting in my palm. "Good." I could hear the smile now in the playfulness behind her words. "You look so cramped down there. Straining against your bonds... Aching for stimulus... I think that's proof enough of your obedience. Good pet."

Those words sent what I imagined to be a very noticeable shiver down my body. My cock twitched in response, the whole cage shifting.

She chuckled. And I felt a tap against the tip of the cage, an impact that elicited another twitch and shift and even a sudden inhale from me. "So eager for me to let it back out after its moment in the open... But that's a ways off yet." She took my hand in hers and gently but insistently pulled me into the warmth of the bedroom. The door shut and she guided me forward, turned me around and said, "Sit, then lay back."

I settled at the edge of the mattress and I followed her instructions, sitting and then shuffling back to lay down. I felt her climb onto the bed beside me. She had me lift my head so she could slide a cushion underneath.

"Comfortable pet?"

I nodded, breathing a little heavier, excited to discover what lay in store for me. "Yes M'Lady."

"Temperature feel right? Not too hot?"

"No M'Lady. It's nice."

"Good." She shuffled around beside me. Doing what, I could only guess. "Everything's ready then." I felt her shift and settle atop me, stradling my chest and no doubt gazing down upon me.

"I told you that you'd be giving back tonight, pet." A touch upon my cheek, just a soft caress that traced down, under my chin before arching back up to touch my lips. "We'll start with your tongue..." Her voice trailed off as her finger rubbed across my lips. A second joined the first and then both settled over my lips, right at the center where they began to push.

My lips parted. I had no desire to deny her entry. They dipped inside teasingly, there only long enough to brush against my tongue before they once again traced my lips. Moistening them. "We'll work on giving you the release you crave after you've given me my own."

She slid her body forward, repositioning to hover above my face. I felt her thighs settle beside my head, their heat giving rise to a deeper, hotter blush in my face. My cock strained longingly, wishing that it were free and that she held this position over it.

"Close your eyes." I did, and a moment later the blindfold shifted. Pulled up to rest on my forehead. "You may open your eyes once we begin, but when you do, you must stare up at me. Your eyes are not to wander. I want to see the lust building in your eyes, the need for release and the desire to please me. I want you to worship my body with your gaze as you worship my pussy with your tongue." Her own breathing grew heavier even as she spoke.

"Yes M'Lady," I breathed out, more a sigh than actual spoken words.

My body felt heavy, my mind foggy as I felt her wetness descend upon me. "Then let's begin, pet."

Her lips touched mine, and I opened my eyes. Her thighs pressing in around me channeled my vision up her body, past smooth, naked skin and curves, to her face. Her eyes gazed down upon me, and when mine met hers, I didn't want to look anywhere else.

Her eyes were ablaze. Lust mixed with mischief and just a hint of wickedness. Transfixing. Her eyes held mine, and I parted my lips to serve.

I started slowly, gently tracing her lips with my tongue and picking up pace gradually. I watched her every movement, searching for the signs of a job well done. The shiver that runs through her legs when I give her clit just the right amount of attention. The shaky breathing when I tease her entrance with my tongue.

I worked diligently in my tease, building what desire I saw in her eyes. Minutes of gentle, slow pleasure until the look in her eyes shifted to something hungry. She leaned over me, bringing her eyes closer to mine. "Enough foreplay, pet," she said heavily, commandingly. I felt her hand snake through my hair. She rubbed my scalp for a moment before gripping firmly and holding my head in place.

I picked up the pace, the loving tease becoming something more focused and energetic. My tongue danced across her labia, licking and slurping, nibbling and sucking, drawing out tremors and moans.

Her other hand crept around her waist into view, slowly trailing across her skin down to my place of worship. I lowered my attentions, leaving her clit exposed for her to play with. Her hand settled there, cupping the hood between two fingers and slowly rubbing. My tongue found her entrance once more and circled. Waiting...

She closed her eyes and rubbed sensation into herself at her own pace. I kept my eyes open, taking in every shift in her expression as she picked up where I left off. I floated on positivity, enjoying every second that I helped bring her pleasure. My cock twitched and strained within the cage, wanting to receive the same attention I was giving my Lady. That frustration mingled with the joy I felt in servitude and the combination left me panting, light headed and blissful.

I don't know how long we lingered in that position. I rode the high of subspace, eyes drooping, brain fuzzing, tongue intermittently teasing her hole and attacking her labia. Finally, her eyes opened and fixed back on mine. Even through the fuzz I knew it was time to pay attention again and I did my best to focus.

Her hand started moving faster and her hungry eyes demanded more from me. I returned to her entrance, giving it one last teasing circle before diving in. I penetrated her depths, stretching my tongue to its limits, lifting my head as much as she would allow to push just a little further. I found my limit, lingered there for a moment and then withdrew. Her walls clamped around me as I slipped out, not wanting to release their newfound source of stimulus. So I gave it back to them.

In and out I drove my tongue, trying to match the speed of my thrusts to the speed at which my Lady rubbed her clit. I closed my eyes to focus solely on this. The back and forth, the trembles of her pussy walls, the shudders of her legs.

I felt her shift, leaning back as her hand began to move more fervently. I braced myself for the final push, raising the tempo of my thrusts. She trembled above me. Her breath hitched. A sound, something between a quiet squeak and a growl, emanated from her. Her pussy clenched around my tongue and I redoubled my efforts, twisting and squirming as much as I thrusted. I kept it up until I felt her hand, barely an inch from my face, begin to slow.

Finally, she stopped and my head fell back against the cushion. I breathed heavily, acknowledging the exhaustion of my jaw and tongue, but content in spite of it. My Lady's breathing was also labored, though she worked to quickly bring it back under her control. I bathed in the feeling of a job well done as long as she allowed.

Eventually, I felt her shift, not leaving her perch, but repositioning a bit. Her legs spread to give me a bit more room and a finger trailed across my cheek. I opened my eyes to find her staring down at me, a contented smile lingering on her face as she caressed mine.

"Thank you pet. That was lovely." I shivered at the praise. "How's your mouth?"

"Tired," I mumbled. "A little sore."

"Mmm." She hummed and we sat there, taking each other in for a time, bathing in the warmth of each other's company.

Eventually she lowered the blindfold back in place and climbed off of me. Her hand found mine and encouraged me into a sitting position. A straw was placed against my lips and I carefully sipped up a few gulps of water. She handed me the glass and then stepped away. I heard her moving around, collecting things perhaps, as I continued to sip at the water.

She returned and took the glass back, leaving me sitting there in the dark as she prepared... whatever came next. At one point I heard her set a plastic bottle down on the table by the bed. At another I heard the creak of leather and the jingle of straps. Each tiny hint set my imagination running wild as I tried to figure out what she was preparing. Each thought brought my attention back to my cock which still ached to be free of its confines.

Finally, she stopped, standing before me. "Lie back down pet. Find the cushion and settle back down." A command. I obeyed, settling in and making myself comfortable. She sat on the bed beside me, hand rubbing up and down my arm affectionately.

"Now, I promised you'd get to cum today, pet." Measured, steady, she spoke with an air of authority. "I wanted you to last twenty-eight days. To surpass your old record." She leaned in and whispered, "And you did. I am so, so proud of you for making it this far, pet."

I squirmed at the praise, my body growing all the more excited for what was to come.

"Four weeks in chastity... You must be so backed up by now..." Her hand left my arm to cup my balls where they sat beneath the cage. She teased them across the flesh there, tickling and rubbing, compounding my desire to be free, to empty them at her command. I can't prevent a whimper of agreement from slipping between my lips.

She chuckled. "It sounds like it..." Her hand moved up, resting upon the cage itself and gently rubbing it. I couldn't feel anything through it, but I imagined I could. Her fingers softly playing across erect, sensitive flesh.

"You must want to be free so badly by now..." Something clacked against my cage. A quiet jingle, and then the feeling of warm metal against my skin as she pressed my key gently against the flesh above my prison. I whimpered again. Yes...

"You'll get your release very soon, pet." She pulled the key away and it took me a moment to realize through my subby haze that her voice had changed. Mischief had crept in. "But you won't be leaving the cage."

My breath hitched and my mind stopped. I opened my mouth to speak, to complain, to beg to do... something even if I wasn't sure what at that very moment, but her finger cut me off. Pressed gently against my lips. "I want you to cum pet, while still trapped in that cage. Unable to feel the full pleasure of total release as I milk you from within. I want you to remember that your cock is mine to do with as I please and that you, pet, are the same..."

12