Confined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips trembled and my body shook. I can't believe what I'm hearing. After so long, after so much effort, so many nights where I struggled to fall asleep, so many mornings when I was woken early by the discomfort of the cage... She wanted me to ruin it...

The blindfold is pulled up again and her eyes are right there, staring down into mine. Penetrating me as surely as my tongue penetrated her. "Vibe check." Her eyes were passionate but I could see a hint of worry. She wanted this. She wanted this so bad, but she wasn't going to force it on me. I had to choose, right now.

My body shivered and squirmed at the prospect and a tiny part of me couldn't help but revel in the delightful cruelty of having me choose my fate. I wanted to be free, to feel full and virulent, to fuck and be fucked, but more than any of those... most of all... I wanted to obey. I wanted to make her happy. I wanted her to drive me to the brink of sanity and act as the tether that would keep me grounded...

"Green..." I whispered and resigned myself to what was to come.

Her smile was radiant. She leaned in to share a passionate kiss before taking my hands in hers and raising them above my head. Leather cuffs were secured to my wrists and a chain was run through the headboard to connect them.

As she moved further down the bed, I raised my head to see her next steps and I caught a glimpse of her toy of choice for today's efforts.The purple dildo was secured to her strap-on harness. Knobby and curved, it was just the perfect tool for battering a defenseless prostate into submission. My head fell back against the cushion, another moan slipping from between my lips.

I heard the click of the lube bottle opening. The slick sounds of it being warmed between my Lady's hands. I opened my legs before being prompted, spreading them wide so she could sit between them and have free access to everything she needed.

Through all of this, my cock still cried out against its bonds as if nothing had changed. It didn't seem to realize that it wouldn't be free today... Unless that's why it railed against its prison now. Begging for me or my Lady to change our minds...

The warm lube trickled across my asshole, gently massaged into it until it was pliant and relaxed. I relaxed, letting my body go limp, letting my control over the situation fade away. I'd made my choice, and I'd live with it. It always felt nice when she pegged me, this would be no different. Only the ending would be any less satisfying.

I felt her first finger creep in, testing, working its way in slowly up to the knuckle. A slight curve and a bit of pressure and she found my prostate. I felt a different kind of pressure well up within my cock. Not enough to cause any leaks, but enough to make me squirm, to send a flush rushing to my face.

She withdrew, inserting a second finger and carefully testing at the edges of my entrance. Encouraging it to open wider, to prepare itself. It didn't need much encouragement before my Lady seemed satisfied. She pulled free, leaving me feeling just a little empty, and began to lube up the dildo.

Finally, she got into position. Embarrassed, panting with need and desperate for more attention, I lifted my hips. Her eyes met mine and seeing them lit up with excitement as she finished her preparations filled my brain with warm, subby tingles.

I felt her press against my entrance, slow but unyielding, and I opened before her. With one slow stroke, she pushed halfway in. With the second, she filled me. I could feel the knobs bump against my prostate as they slid in, and I knew how this would soon go. I relaxed, closed my eyes, enjoyed the warm feelings of submission and pleasure that mingled throughout my body, and waited for her to begin.

To my surprise, she began not with a stroke of her strap-on, but a rattle of my cage. I opened my eyes and found her securing the firm plastic case of a bullet vibrator to my cage. My eyes widened in realization. She grinned, "Enjoy, pet," and set it to low.

The cage acted as an amplifier for the vibrations, absorbing and redistributing them across my entire cock. It buzzed and rattled, causing the prisoner within to pulse and vibrate in turn. Oh so pleased at the sensation, but still frustrated at being unable to grow any larger.

Before I could properly acclimatize to the feeling, I felt my Lady start to move within me. The strap-on pulled out deliberately slow, exaggerating the size of each knob through the length of time it took to pass my swollen prostate.

Then she began in earnest. She thrust at a steady pace, giving me a chance to get used to the rhythm of the fucking. Each thrust in drove out all thoughts other than those of my Lady and the pleasure she was providing. Each thrust sent a rolling wave of sensation through my pleasure button. It was bliss. So hard to focus on anything that wasn't the warmth of being filled.

Soon my cock began to leak. Assaulted on both ends as it was, pre dribbled out at a steady pace. Each drip driving me deeper and deeper into submission.

It was in the midst of those feelings of pleasure and helplessness and submission that the vibrator ticked up a speed and my Lady began to pump with purpose. Each thrust a fervent assault on my pleasure centers. Each pull out a torturous attack on my sanity. I could feel something building within. I knew the feeling. The approach of an anal orgasm.

Unbidden, my body clenched and clamped around my Lady, making each stroke of the strap-on all the more torturous. My body began to shake and shiver with greater intensity. I tugged at my bonds and groaned at the inevitability as my Lady continued to beat against my defenses while I was lost in the throes of orgasm.

The vibrator picked up speed, maxing out and sending its vibrations deep into my cock and balls. The clenching of my muscles spread and my cock tensed as much as it was able in its confinement. I felt another drip rise up in my cock, but it didn't stop like the previous ones. It kept going and going as I was milked by my Lady. My groan devolved into a desperate whine at the sensation. This should have been explosive but instead it was hollow.

My cock spasmed several times, muscles trying and failing to do their job. Ejaculate poured out of me, covering me with warm seed. All I could feel was despair at the loss of what should have been an amazing orgasm... and revel in the sacrifice I made for my Lady.

The strap-on slowed and the vibrator cut out. I shook upon the mattress and the last vestiges of my orgasm worked their way through my system. As the tension lessened, I found I could breathe, realizing only in retrospect that the orgasm had driven the oxygen from my lungs. I hung there, suspended between bliss and frustration, subspace and reality as... something was going on around me. Movement.

My arms slumped down to my side, no longer restrained. I heard gentle words though I couldn't fully take in what was being said. Coos and affirmations as something warm settled beside me. I was pulled into an embrace. My face pressed into my Lady's chest. I felt her hand in my hair, gently stroking and petting me as she continued to breathe sweet nothings into my ear.

My arms found their way around her waist, and I hugged her back. My brain eventually started processing her speech again, but I could feel myself running low on energy. My eyes blinked tiredly as I tried to focus on what she was saying.

"You did a wonderful job today, pet. You were so strong and brave and you did so much more than I could have hoped. Take it easy now. Let your breathing slow. Let your body relax. Don't worry if you fall asleep, just breathe, and enjoy all the warm, fuzzy feelings you have right now. We can clean up later."

After that I zoned out. I think she spent some time talking about her day at work, gently patting my head and holding me close all the while.

Spent and exhausted, but warm and cared for, I laid there in her arms until I drifted off to sleep.

12