All Comments on 'Confined'

by Number2323

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story so much could have finished this session out, like feeding his cum to him or rubbed her pussy in the cum then straddled his face again look for another orgasm, just saying since she stole his orgasm from him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, this is what a loving couple does with each other. They both take loving care of each one's desires. What more can a couple do but love each other so completely as these two? Nothing. Heck she gives him some water after he made love to her so he can remain hydrated. So many times just a simple little thing like giving someone some water is missed. It means she is looking out for his welfare. He gives her multiple orgasms and she is very appreciative. Next, she gives him an orgasm that he has not had for a long, long time. What a loving wife.

Unfortunately, she is going to have to give him some more lessons on using his tongue as he was complaining that his tongue was a bit tired and sore. A lot more people would be more happier if they practiced what these two do with each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNumber2323@Number2323
I'm new here. I've been writing smut for about a year, but I never planned to post any of it. A friend insisted that my work was pretty solid, so... here we are to see what the community at large thinks. Hope you all enjoy.