Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I told you to call me Andi, dear." Samuels said as she walked up. She turned and looked at Chuck. "And I thought I told you to be fashionably, not ridiculously late young man. We'll have to talk about that later. Why don't you go get something to eat, we won't need you for a little while."

Chuck looked startled, then nodded. He bowed slightly toward the queens, and went over to the buffet.

"It really wasn..." Sandy said.

"I know." Samuels laughed. "But I can see him getting too big for his britches, and wanted to bring him down a notch or two."

"Judging by the way you greeted her, I take it that both of you know Sandy already?" She said, looking at Sam and Tammy.

"I think she's a good choice Andi. Like I just told Tammy, I went to her when I needed to get something done. Especially with McKay." Sam said. "Have you talked to her about what we have in mind?"

"Not yet, I wanted to get your impressions first." Samuels said.

She looked over at Sandy as she spoke again. "You've been running the intelligence services since you came to work for me, and to be honest, I've just been rubber stamping what you've been sending me for the last few weeks. I spoke to the queens about it this afternoon, and we'd like to formalized it, and make you the head of that department."

"I...I don't know what to say." Sandy stammered. "I'm honored, but I don't know if...I don't have any training or field exper..."

"Having operational experience is a plus, but not a necessity for a department head." Sam reassured her. "Being a competent manager is much more important, and we all agree, you are definitely competent."

"Sam's right." Tammy said. "I think you can handle it. And we're not going to just throw you in the deep end and see if you can swim. You'll have assistants to do the leg work, your job is going to be looking at the high level, long range stuff, and directing traffic. You can do that in your sleep."

"Thank you ma'am. I apprec..."

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Sandy, but there's one thing we need to get out of the way right now." Sam said with a soft smile. "We don't care for that ma'am you keep using. I prefer colonel, and Tammy...well, she's just Tammy."

"Yes ma...I'm sorry, colonel." Sandy said. "This is going to take some getting used to. I've been calling you ma'am since we met."

"That's my fault Sandy, and I'll explain later." Andi laughed, then turned back to Sam and Tammy. "Head of a department of this importance is a court level position, or at least I think so. What do you ladies think?"

"I agree." Tammy said. "And that calls for a title. I don't think Lady Sandy sounds any worse than Lady Tammy. What do you think Sam?"

"I think it sounds fine. But we didn't bring my spoon." Sam said, looking at Sandy. "I guess we can have someone go get it..."

"We don't need it Sam, we're not knighting her, just awarding a title." Tammy laughed. "But we do have to keep an eye out for likely female candidates. The knighthood is a boys club right now."

"We'll get to that." Sam laughed. "I think Amelia is at the top of the list right now. I just need her to do something. I'm not going to make a woman a knight just to have one. That's a position that needs to be earned."

She turned back to Sandy. "But you still haven't given us an answer. What do you say, hon, do you want the job?"

"This is really a surprise, and would be a big step up for me." Sandy said, looking back and forth between the three of them. "Can I have a couple days to..."

"No." Samuels said quickly. "Look Sandy, we all know that you can do the job, because you've been doing it. The reason I suggested you for the position is because I want it off my plate, I have enough to do as foreign minister, and more seems to land on my desk every day. So while the queens might be willing to wait for an answer, I'm not."

"She has a point, Sandy." Tammy said lightly. "We really need to free Andi up so she can concentrate on the diplomatic situation and planning the coronation. That, and doing everything else we dump on her. It may not seem fair for us to pressure you like this, but we really need an answer."

"Then I guess I have to say yes." Sandy said, then frowned suddenly. "Oh god, I have no idea how Chuck is going to take this."

"Let's find out." Sam said as she turned and looked around the room.

"If I could have everyone's attention please?" She said. She waited a moment before she continued. "In consultation with our foreign minister, we've decided to split the intelligence services off into a separate department, which will still work with, but not for the foreign ministry. We'd like to introduce our choice for the head of that department, which will be a court level position."

She reached back and took Sandy's hand, pulling her up beside her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, It gives me great pleasure to present to you, the Lady Sandy Wildon. Please make her welcome."

Polite applause followed her announcement. Sandy was watching Chuck, trying not to smile as he looked back at her with a stunned expression on his face. She frowned when he pushed away from the table and walked toward the door.

Tammy was watching him as well, and intercepted him before he could reach the door.

"Do you have any idea how rude it is to ask someone to dinner then walk out on them?" She said quietly. "I don't know, or care what you're thinking right now, but I'm going to tell you that she had no idea that this was going to happen. We blindsided her with it."

When he didn't reply, she went on.

"You can leave if you want, but before you do, you're going to go over there and congratulate her. And you're going to look like you mean it." She said, leaning closer. "If you still want to leave, you're going to apologize and tell her that something came up, you can blame me if you want. Personally, I think you're an idiot if you do. Now give me your arm and look like you're having a good time."

"Yes ma'am." He said quietly. He looked at her for a moment then added, "I was going to come back, I was just going to step out for a few minutes, and see if I could get my head around this. It kind of took me by surprise."

"Whatever Chuck." Tammy said as she turned and led him back over to the group. By the time they got there, everyone was crowding around Sandy, and it took a few minutes for them to get close to her.

Sandy smiled when she saw him, and he grinned back as he put his arms around her.

"Congratulations Sandy." He said, then kissed her on the cheek. "I can't think of anyone that could the job better. They made an excellent choice."

"Thank you Chuck, that means alot coming from you." she said, then leaned closer, her voice lower when she spoke again. "Tell me the truth, were you going to leave? You didn't look too happy when you walked away."

He shook his head and smiled. "No, I was going to go out to the foyer, maybe the restroom and try to get my head together. That was quite a shock, hearing the colonel announce your appointment like that."

"Then imagine how I feel." She said softly as she stepped back. "They offered me the job, and said they needed an answer right away. Then I see you stalking off..."

"It wasn't like that, honest..."

"Excuse me, but are you going to hog our newest court member for the entire evening?" O'Neill asked as he came up beside them.

"Well, she is my date general, so..."

"Excellent! Then you have all night." O'Neill grinned at him.

"I don't know if you're aware of it or not," he said, taking Sandy's arm and leading her away. "But I spent more than ten years with the SGC, and worked with the..."

Chuck stared after them as they walked over and stood next to one of the windows. He turned and started back for his seat, and almost ran into Andi, who was now standing next to him.

"I think its time we had that little talk I mentioned earlier." She said coolly as she glared at him. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"I..."

"I don't think Chuck can take much more this evening, Andi." Tammy laughed as she came over and put her arm around him. "We blindsided him by promoting his date, then I shit on him because I thought he was going to leave, O'Neill looks like he's hitting on her, and now you want to rip him a new one. What do you say you wait till tomorrow, when he's had a chance to recover?"

"Thank you." Chuck said, then looked over toward where Sandy and O'Neill were standing by the windows. "But did you say..."

"Sure did, and by the looks of things, I'd say she's open to the idea." Tammy laughed. "You may be going home alone tonight, Chuck."

"I think that was going to happen anyway." He mumbled. "I kind of thought she would be too though."

"What are the three of you talking about over here?" Sam asked as she came over. "From across the room, it looks pretty serious. Did Chuck come up with something else for us?"

"'fraid not Sam." Tammy told her. "Chuck's not having a very good night, I don't think he's feeling very well. I was about to suggest that he go home and get some rest, and maybe he'll feel better in the morning."

"I'm sorry to hear that Chuck. I had a few things I wanted to talk to you about, but that can wait till tomorrow." Sam said.

"Thank you, colonel." Chuck said softly. He paused for a moment looking at her. "Do you mind if I ask why you didn't give me a title when you promoted me? As near as I can tell, everyone else here tonight is a sir, lord or lady something or other."

"I thought about that too Chuck, I guess it just slipped our minds." Sam told him, looking back at him evenly. "But we did give you a title, you're our city manager. And we only have one of those."

"The lords and ladies are all honorary titles." Tammy added. "Because we don't have anything else to give them. We gave you your dream job, and our city to play with to your hearts content."

Chuck nodded and smiled at her. "And I'm still trying to come up with ways to thank you for that."

"You're doing fine, and please, keep it up." Tammy laughed. "But I'll make you a deal. If you can get Anchorage repaired and flying in the next twelve months, I'll make you an earl, and give you the next ancient outpost we find once you do."

"Tammy!" Andi said, unable to believe her ears. "You can't do that! Do you have any idea wha..."

"I like that idea." Sam said. "Just look at the scale of what we're asking him to do, Andi. Granted, that city is in better condition than any of us could have hoped, but its still in bad shape."

"Just to make sure I understand what you're saying," Chuck said, looking back and forth between Sam and Tammy. "If I can get Anchorage to fly, you'll make me an earl, and give me an ancient outpost to do whatever I want with, is that accurate?"

"In space. It won't do us any good to be able to fly it around that planet. So it has to be space worthy." Tammy said. "And as an earl, you would still be subject to our domain, and the laws of Atlantis."

"Of course, without the backing of Atlantis, a standalone outpost wouldn't stand a chance." Chuck said. He paused, then grinned at them. "But tell me something, how do you feel about polygamy?"

Interior-Living Room

2210 Hours

"He actually asked you how you felt about polygamy?" O'Neill asked as he leaned back on the couch. Sandy sat next to him, her hand resting on his leg.

"Yes." Sam laughed as she picked up a shot glass from the table and tossed it back. "And I'm pretty sure he was serious too."

"Oh, he was serious alright." Sandy said. "I don't know how much any of you know about him, but most of the women in Atlantis have slept with him at one time or another. He has thirty or so in the rotation, and it's not unusual for him to do a two or three a day."

"Two or three a day?" O'Neill asked. "are you serious?"

"That's what I heard too." Jennifer pitched in. "Apparently he has an unusually high testosterone level. I looked at his records when I heard about him, but there's no history of STD's or infections."

"I think he's immune. He likes to ride bareback." Sandy said, then took a sip of her wine.

"Bareback?" O'Neill asked.

"I'll show you later if you'd like, Jack." Sandy said, snuggling closer.

Tammy laughed as Sam tried not to choked on her drink. She patted her on the back, then picked up two more shots, handing one to Sam, and tossing the other back.

"So um...are uh, you in this rotation thing?" O'Neill asked.

"I used to be." Sandy laughed, running her hand up and down his leg. "But if you want the truth, he's really not my type. I mean, he's good in bed and all, but I prefer older, more worldly men. There's something about a silver haired military type that just gets my motor running."

"I'd say its in overdrive right now." Tammy whispered to Sam, making her giggle.

"But I have to get up early in the morning." Sandy said, turning to Sam and Tammy. "I'd like to meet with you and Andi tomorrow to talk about what you have in mind as far as what the job involves, and there's the Genii spy issue to discuss as well."

"The Genii have spies here?" Sam asked.

"At least thirty that we've identified so far, but there are probably more." Sandy said, standing up and making a show of stretching in front of O'Neill. "We've been isolating them as we confirm that they are Genii agents. I'm surprised Andi hasn't said anything to you about them."

"No, she hasn't." Sam said. "I'd remember something like that. I'll have to ask her about them, and see if there's anything else she hasn't felt the need to share."

Sandy turned to O'Neill, smiling as she held out her hand.

"Come on, Jack, you can walk me home." she said. "I'd like to talk to you about a job opening we have, and given your experience, I think there may be a couple other openings I want you to look at that you might be interested in. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to fill them to my satisfaction."

"Oh my gawd." Jennifer said under her breath. "I can't believe she just said that."

"Uh...sure." O'Neill said as he stood up. He brushed the front of his pants casually, trying to hide his erection. "We can do that. But keep in mind, I am a retiree, so..."

"From what I've seen in the gym recently Jack, you're in the best shape you've been in years." Tammy laughed as she stood up, then turned and pulled Sam to her feet. "I'm moving this party into the kitchen, I like it better in there, it's just more comfortable. Jack and Sandy, we'll see you tomorrow. The rest of you, follow me."

Interior-Jack O'Neill's Quarters, North Tower

2300 Hours

"I really don't want to go home, Jack." Sandy said as she pressed him against the porter wall. "I'd rather go to your place. I have a roommate, and I'd really like to be alone with you right now."

"Um...I have a roo..."

"But you have your own room don't you?" She asked him as she nibbled on his ear, her hands running over his chest. One of her hands dropped down and brushed across the front of his pants, her fingers groping at the rigid shaft of his cock. "And you want to be alone with me too...don't you, Jack?"

"Whoa!" O'Neill said, easing her away then reaching over to tap in the symbols for his quarters. "This is a little sudden, and I'm not used to women, especially younger women, coming on to me like this."

The porter doors opened and he led her down the hall to his suite. The doors swished opened as he palmed the pad, and he leaned in, glanced around the living room, and sighed with relief when he saw that it was empty.

"Well, you'd get used to it pretty quick if you got out into the general population a little more often." Sandy laughed as she followed him into the suite. "I know a couple dozen that would love to get their hands on you." She looked around as he led her into the kitchen. "This is a nice place. Who else lives here?"

"Bra'tac shares it with me, but he must be over a Pharris' place tonight. And the boys, Geraan and Phinnar stay over a few nights a week." He told her as he opened a cabinet, then held up a bottle of scotch.

Sandy nodded, and O'Neill got glasses, sitting them on the table, then pouring them both drinks.

"So how long has it been since a woman hit on you, Jack?" Sandy asked him, taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh, that happens all the time." O'Neill laughed. "But it's been a little over two years since I took one up on it. I had some issues to work out."

"So did you get them worked out? I mean, are you ready to let another woman into your life?"

"I think they got worked out for me, and yeah, I think I'm ready for another woman in my life." He said. "But I've never been one for one ni..."

"I don't just want a one night stand, Jack." Sandy said softly, stepping closer and letting him feel her presence. "I wouldn't be here if that's all I wanted. I'm looking for something better, and I think you might be able to give it to me."

She put her finger to his lips as he started to speak, giving him a sly smile.

"And don't give me any crap about me being too young for you." She said softly. "I'm the same age as one woman I know you've been interested in. So what do you say we go see if we get along in bed, and worry about the other stuff later?"

Interior-Kitchen

2310 Hours

"So what do you think, is he gonna get some?" Tammy laughed as she sat a bottle of tequila on the table, then took her seat.

"I don't know." Sam laughed, smacking Tammy's hand. "Jack's an old fashioned kind of guy, so I'm not sure. She was coming on pretty hard though, he may not be able to resist."

"Coming on pretty hard? Are you kidding me?" Jennifer gasped. "If she had come on any harder, they would have been doing it in front of us!"

"I'm more interested in what she said about Genii spies." Caldwell said. "You would think that Samuels would have shared information like that."

"I am not surprised that the Genii have spies here. They have spies everywhere." Teyla said, laying her head on his shoulder. She yawned then added, "But I too am surprised that Andi has not shared this information."

"I think its just something else that slipped through the cracks, or she wasn't ready to make accusations." Sheppard said quietly. "That's one of the things I like about her, She makes sure her ducks are all in a row before she starts shooting them."

"Andi does do things at her own pace, and only shares information when she's ready." Tammy said, glancing over at Sam. "And we keep dumping more on her everyday. That's why we took the intelligence services out from under her. As a matter of fact, that was her idea."

"I don't think we should jump to any conclusions until we see just what they know." Sam said, looking around the table. "Andi isn't comfortable in the military arena, and may feel the same way about the intelligence services. Let's see what they say in the morning, and go from there."

Interior-Jack O'Neill's Quarters, North Tower

2330 Hours

"Go ahead, Jack." Sandy whispered as she knelt between his legs on the bed. She was running her hand up and down over the throbbing length of his cock, her tongue lashing at the swollen knob, lapping up the sticky pearls of pre-cum dripping from his piss slit. "Cum for me. I want to see it, feel it, taste it. Come on, Jack, cum so we can fuck!"

Her mouth opened as her head plunged down, engulfing half his cock. She started sucking frantically, her fist a blur on the spit slickened shaft as her lips sucked and slurped up and down over it.

"Oh god!" O'Neill groaned as his balls convulsed, tightening up against the base of his cock. His eyes rolled back in his head and his hips arched up towards her hungrily sucking mouth, forcing more of his cock between her lips as he started to cum.

A loud moan escaped Sandy's throat as the first hot jets of jizz sprayed across her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Her throat worked busily as she swallowed as fast as she could, eager to milk off his first load so she could feel his cock inside her.