All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 06'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant and amazing

I love the way this story is going . The tattoo idea has me at the edge of my seat. Would be really nice to have a swimming pool scene too. Maybe Stuart could take her to her sons barber and make her get a trendy haircut and shave her pussy into an arrow pointing to her twat. He could do a photo shoot with her and set up a website for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wow! I love this story! thank you! hope new chapters will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One Of The Best Stories Ever

Awesome story, very exciting and very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best Mom & Bully Story Ever

next step should be taking more pics. take slutty selfies and nude pics for him, then secretly sext him while at home with her family. or send him pics when he's in class with her son. eventually he could talk her into filming them having sex.

then, next time he bullies her son about fucking his mom, he could show the pics as proof. he'd get away with it too b/c Lewis would deny its her as long as her face isnt visible. just imagine him showing Lewis a video of him fucking the shit out of his mom, except Lewis thinks its not really her.

she might even enjoy it (making sex tapes for his bully to humiliate her son with), given that she's starting to like bullying her son herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It's good to have you back my friend!You should turn Leslie into an evil and sadistic bully after making her having some internal conflict.It would be awesome if Lewis went to his mom for some love and comfort after being bullied once again and see a brand new Leslie who only loves and respects power,control and dominance.It would be catchy if Leslie has an awakening,wake up call or something which will surprise or even shock Stuart.In my opinion Lewis need to grow a pair at the end and become a better man than all of us expect and set things straight.I'm a HUGE fan of your work,i wish you a happy new year and PLEASE give us Chapter 7 as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it but..

Can you make lewis grow a pair his mom finally get whats coming to stuart and her but other than that love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awaken Leslie's inner bully

The guys below couldn't be more right.Turn Leslie into a bully and the one who comes up for ideas when it comes to her son's bulling but at the same time she could be the loving and caring mother of Lewis who"surrounds him with care and tenderness".It would actually be great and kinky if we could see this double duality of hers between her son and her lover who is also Lewis's worst nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm SO turned on by this masterpiece!!!

This is.....EASILY the greatest Bully sex story on the internet!Keep it up,i can't wait for Chapter 7!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You can't read this story and not get addicted to it!

A two-faced bully Leslie would be SO hot!!!!Your story totally....ROCKS and i would love to see a porn adaptation of it.Who do you think would make a perfect Leslie?Lisa Ann,Julia Ann,Audrey Bitoni or Jayden James?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I FREACKIN love this story!!!!

SWEET!!!!!Chapter 7......PLEASE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot! More bullying

Great work! Would like to see mom get turned on by more bullying...maybe getting hot watching it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cool your back

Really glad your continuing this. Can't wait for her to get a tattoo or two. Mabey a few piercings with the bullies name hanging from them as charms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Conflicted Illustration

I talked with cuckson via email a few weeks back and told him how much I loved Conflicted. He got back to me and after he learned I was an artist, he asked if I wouldn't mind illustrating select scenes of Conflicted and I agreed.

He commissioned me to do a scene of Conflicted and the first one he asked for was a Chapter 2 illustration. He gave me references and descriptions of Leslie and Stuart, so I drew them as he described.

Check it out on my Tumblr blog!

http://jokarntr.tumblr.com/post/139158767421/commission-for-cuckson-based-on-his-story

Also, be sure to check out my other works. I'm doing several mom/bully themed pictures featuring my own characters. Feedback is welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

One suggestion, I think she should get piercings first, then the tattoo. I second that guy's idea about jewelry with his name on it too. How about a charm necklace with his name, to wear proudly in front of her family?

You could make a game with it even, like with the tally marks. For every step she takes in bullying her son, he could reward her with a new charm to wear. Sort of a secret way to flaunt the tally of her progress publicly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
grea

t..i like when leslies family gets involved too..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous