All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 07'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant writing. 5 stars all the way

I love the way this story is building up tension - it is so realistic. I am glad you chose not to go overboard with the bullying, as this would have made it seem unreal. Leslie being slightly concerned/conflicted about her son is what makes it real. Leslie's POV makes it a really hot read. I do not mind that Lewis is not given much page time in this one - just the references are enough to keep it so real.

I love the body art and piercings too. I wonder if you could get her to change her hairstyle or color for Stuart. Maybe she could start going to the gym / tanning salon / beach to look hotter for Stuart. I wonder if Leslie will try teasing other men or boys - a trick to get Stuart to go down harder on her.

The pacing of this story is perfect - the tension builds realistically. "Valentines Day Surprise" was a little fast paced - so it was not that believeable. This one has hit the sweet spot on pacing. I am now longing to read the next chapter in this masterpiece series. I am so glad that Stuart did not score AAA in the first attempt . I love the route and direction that this story is taking.

jubin1617jubin1617about 8 years ago
a good story!

Read a better story till now! written softly and sensibly! Not all the filth!

Keep it up buddy! Looking forward for next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

very sexy tale of a slut mother. i hope she makes their sex tape real nasty. it would be very erotic to pretend her son is watching the video as she badmouths him and flips him off.

this story is a masterpiece - keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best tutoring scene ever

I love how Leslie tutors Stewart. Leslie is good at English followed by economics and then history - Stewart earns A B & C. Brilliant. This in itself should endear Stewart more to Leslie.

Five stars for this work of precise art. Absolutely love it and waiting with bated breath for the next installment.

I love the post-it tutoring and the tattoo and piercing reward. I also like how Leslie comes to know of Stewart's tattooed / pierced milf fetish.

Like a previous comment mentioned, I would also like to see a description of Leslie's hair / pubic hair. This seems to have been missed out. A little description of her makeup features would also help in visualizing her better. The haircut idea is quite exciting. I would like to see Leslie explaining a haircut t o Malcom and her son.

I also just reread the first chapter. Certain features like Leslie's Lexus car, her shoulder length brown hair et al could use some continuity.

I absolutely love your writing. Waiting for the next chapter will be a test of my patience. It is that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope the central theme continues to be Leslie's Conflict

The conflict in Leslie's mind is what makes this story so real , believable and smooth. I hope that she does not suddenly start enjoying her son's predicament.

This guilt is what makes the story stand out from the other stories in this category.

Five stars for this masterpiece.

jbs2294jbs2294about 8 years ago
Nice Chapter

I'm glad to see your taking this slowly and realistically and not making her go nutz and ruin the story by doing exaggerated things. On the other hand even though I don't want her to start breaking her son's arm or anything like that to make her boyfriend happy, it still would be interesting to see her to start bullying her son unconsciously and even in front of the rest of the family because she see's it as the norm after being around the bully for so long, maybe have her start calling him names or pushing him out of her way in the hallway and not say anything. Also glad you decided to go though with the tats and piercings. Things like nipple, clit, bellybutton, labia, tongue, and facial piercings are fine but don't start giving her fully body tats, or piercings in weird places. Can't wait to see the next few chapter's and see were this goes. Also p.s. it would be better to actually show us the scenes of her bullying her son rather then just telling her boyfriend about it later because it makes it feel like she isn't actually doing anything even though she says she dose stuff since we almost only see her with her boyfriend and not doing anything without him around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nipple shields kept in place by barbells

I would like to see Leslie start wearing nipple jewellery - Gold areola shields of various designs held in place by the barbells.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Love this story.... Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

Good story series. Not sure where the future of this series is headed now since she isn't in conflict anymore and enjoys being with the bully and pretty much trashing on her son. Looking forward to the next coming parts. Gj.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 star quality

I love this story. Waiting with bated breath fir the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Nice work on this story. Can't wait to read more. Hopefully she may enjoy the bullying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Getting interesting and hotter!

A slow pace with not going for filthy things all the time makes the story worth for reading! nice writing! waiting for next part !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GOOD STORY, BUT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

Earlier chapters when the son was bullied more was FAR MORE exciting.

Need to see the son bullied and slapped a lot more, & the slutty Mom not just encouraging her boy friend, but getting off on it.

Want to her her scream, "GO ON, FUCK MY LITTLE WIMP UP. HURT THE

LITTLE FUCKING CUNT."-EARANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting for next part

Looking forward for next part! when its coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is my favorite story on literotica bar none. It's such a thrill the way lust overrides her morals. I hope you continue it because I check all the time for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue

Please! This is sooo good. Make Leslie say more humiliating things about her son

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think we’re all cumming as we read this

ninjanoodlesninjanoodlesabout 1 month ago

Not sure if this comment has been made but these past chapters have made me realize that Luis is an extremely effective bully of Stuart as much as he is of him. Luis has gotten into Stuart’s head and made him really believe that he isn’t smart or clever. It’s kinda sad. If Luis wasn’t such a dick, Stuart wouldn’t be so insecure, Luis wouldn’t get beat up and cucked, his mom wouldn’t be getting dicked down by his tormentor, his toothbrush would be clean 🤢, and perhaps Luis wouldn’t have such a need to be a dick. It’s an ouroboros of perverted assholery. Which is unique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wait, what *did* Stuart do with bottle again? I remember what he did to the toothbrush but not the bottle.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

What did Leslie mean why she said that she didn't wash the cup?

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Can anybody answer the other anonymous? I'm also curious about what Stuart did with the bottle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous