Conflicted Feelings

Story Info
A teen watches his girlfriend cheating with another woman.
1.8k words
4.1
18.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This has been intentionally written to work as a stand-alone story, as I know many prefer one-shots. However, it is also the fourth chapter of my 'Adventures in Teenage Hormones' series, so if you like it feel free to check out the others. The following is based on real events, though the details are fictionalised.

Disclaimer: this story took place towards the end of Year 13 (the US equivalent of which being high school senior year) and so all characters are 18 or over.

*****

"I've been looking forward to this all day."

"I know, me too, I'm so horny." Annie's voice came from my phone; I saw her bite her lip on the screen.

"You have no idea how hard I am."

"Well, you could show me?" She asked hesitantly.

"You see it when I say so, you know that!" I replied, "take your shirt off."

She reached down and grasped the hem of her shirt, and had just begun to seductively pull it up over her stomach when her doorbell rang. She looked round at the sound, before turning back to me.

"I need to get that, I'm the only one home."

"Find out what they want and get rid of them. Don't take too long or I'll have to punish you."

"Yes sir." She disappeared out the door.

I hoped she wouldn't take long. Neither of us drove and there was no bus between us, so it was difficult to see each other; these facetime sex sessions were the best we could do.

As I stared at her empty room on the screen, I thought about what I was going to make her do as punishment. Orgasm denial was always a good option, but I'd used it a few times recently and felt it was becoming predictable and thus losing its effect.

Another option was stretching out her pussy, seeing how many fingers she could get in there. Annie's pussy was pretty tight, so it didn't take much before she reached her limit: her record was four.

Again, though, that was old news. Half of a good punishment is the fear when you tell them what it is. When it's familiar you lose the fear and so the punishment's less effective. I was just thinking how I could move onto her ass when a thought struck me: she'd been gone quite a while.

I looked at the time; she must have gotten chatting: I really would have to punish her. I decided I'd definitely have to test out her ass.

Minute after minute passed, and still no sign of her. After quarter of an hour I got bored of thinking of ways to punish her, and in an uncharacteristic display of productivity decided to get some schoolwork done.

It was probably another twenty minutes before movement on the screen caught my eye. I looked up to see Annie entering the room. I opened my mouth to chastise her, then closed it again when I saw Megan coming in after her.

Megan was Annie's friend, the one who had spilled the beans when I cheated on Jackie with Annie. She also hated me, and made no secret of the fact. I wondered why Annie had bought her in.

Megan walked over to sit on the bed, and Annie joined her. As they sat and chatted about nonsense, it became increasingly clear that Annie had completely forgotten about me and neither of them knew I was there.

I was just about to speak up and remind them, when Megan leaned over and kissed Annie. There was no mistaking it for anything other than lust either, as Megan's hand moved to Annie's ass.

I could barely believe what I was seeing. Annie was cheating on me! I felt betrayed and furious, but somewhat confusingly I also felt horny. I was still worked up from earlier, and I was a horny teenager watching two hot girls make out.

And they were hot: Annie was fairly skinny, with B cup tits and a fairly shapely ass. Megan was shorter but curvier, with C cup tits and a great ass. A great ass that was currently being groped by my girlfriend.

Megan pulled off her shirt to reveal the absence of a bra. Instantly, Annie fell on her tits, sucking on one while she fondled the other. Megan moaned from the attention.

"That's it, good girl, good girl." Megan moaned again, before moving her hands down to the waistband of her jeans. Annie pulled away to see what she was doing, before Megan grabbed her hair and forced her face back to her boob.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

"Sorry mistress." Megan smacked Annie's ass hard, before returning to her jeans, sliding them off, her underwear with them. She grabbed Annie by the hair again and aggressively pulled her up to meet her lips. I quickly took a screenshot of them kissing, Megan fully nude, Annie fully clothed.

I had decided on a plan: I would make sure I got proof and confront her with it later. Until then, I might as well enjoy the show. It seemed wasteful to watch such an erotic display and not make the most of it.

"On your knees bitch." Megan commanded. Annie obediently sunk to her knees before her and started kissing up her inner thigh, but Megan slapped her across the face.

"Stop fucking about and eat my pussy." She grabbed her hair once again and forced her face between her legs. I took another screenshot of the incredibly erotic sight in front of me: Annie on her knees, her head buried in Megan's pussy, who was playing with her tits.

Megan was clearly enjoying what Annie was doing, because her moans were getting louder and louder, as she forced Annie's head into her pussy. I gave in and pulled my dick out, masturbating to my girlfriend cheating on me.

Megan wrapped her legs around Annie's head, holding it in place as her moans turns into screams:

"That's it! Eat that pussy you fucking bitch! Don't you dare stop!" The words turned into indeterminate sounds as Megan bucked her hips into Annie's face. Megan let out one last climactic scream before unwrapping her legs.

Annie came away gasping for breath.

"I couldn't breathe mistress." She said between breaths.

"Are you complaining, bitch?" Megan said dangerously

"N... no mistress!"

"You should be thankful for the chance to eat my pussy."

"I am mistress, I promise."

"Thank me then!" Megan snapped

"Thank you, mistress."

"For what?"

"Thank you for letting me eat your pussy."

Megan looked at her sceptically for a moment, before shaking her head. "Top off." She instructed.

Annie quickly pulled off her top and undid her bra, while Megan walked over to her bag which she had left by the door. I quickly took a screenshot as she bent over to get something out of it, showcasing her fantastic ass.

On the small screen I couldn't see what she had taken from the bag, but it quickly became clear when she moved back to Annie and grabbed her boob, pulling on the nipple before attaching one of - what I now realised were - the nipple clamps to it. This elicited a gasp from Annie.

Megan then repeated the process on the other nipple, before slapping each of the clamps, drawing cries of pain from Annie. "You'll keep those on until I cum two more times, now lie back." Annie did as she was told.

Megan climbed onto the bed and straddled Annie's face. She began to moan again as I rubbed my dick. I took another screenshot. This one wasn't very good evidence as Annie's face was obscured by Megan's pussy, but I had Annie's clamped nipples and her face disappearing beneath Megan's glorious ass in one shot, so I couldn't resist.

Megan grinded her pussy onto Annie's face as her moans picked up in volume again. I noticed that there was now a visible wet patch on the front of Annie's jeans, as she tucked into Megan's pussy. Her hands grabbed onto Megan's hips as the shorter girl thrust her hips down into Annie's face.

Megan threw her head back and screamed through another orgasm. She caught her breath for a second, before dismounting from Annie's face.

"Can I take the clamps off now mistress?" Annie begged.

"I said when I orgasm twice, you still need to make me cum one more time."

"Can I at least touch myself?"

"Oh, you need some relief?"

"Yes mistress. Please."

"You can't touch yourself. But take your trousers and underwear off."

Megan headed back over to her bag while Annie did as she was told. Annie and I gasped simultaneously as Megan straightened up, holding a huge strap-on. It must have been 12 inches and it was as thick as Annie's forearm.

"Please mistress, I can't take it."

"You can and will. You said you needed relief so I'm giving it to you, now get on your hands and knees." Annie did as she was told while Megan strapped on the dildo, then got on the bed behind her.

Suddenly, Megan slammed her hips forwards and Annie cried out in pain. They were positioned so they were facing me, and I could see the wince on Annie's face. I took another screenshot as I could see both faces clearly.

Megan didn't waste any time, as she immediately started slamming her hips into Annie's ass. Annie's moans of pain gradually turned into pleasure, at which point Megan smacked her ass, hard. Annie cried out loudly, as Megan grabbed her by the neck and pulled her so she was kneeling up.

Still thrusting into her pussy, Megan pulled on one of Annie's nipple clamps, before biting her neck. Annie cried out again, and Megan threw her back down onto the bed and slapped her ass again.

"Please mistress, I need to cum!"

"You want to cum? My cock makes you want to cum?"

"Yes mistress! Please! I need it!"

Megan reached down and jammed a thumb into Annie's ass.

"Cum for me bitch."

Annie cried out as she climaxed, a sound which pushed me over the edge as I came all over my lap. I took another screenshot of Annie mid orgasm.

"Good bitch." Megan pulled out of Annie and took off the strap on, then reached for her clothes and started getting dressed.

"Can I take the clamps off now, mistress?"

"No, I still haven't cummed again."

"But... but you're getting dressed?"

"That's right," Megan gave Annie an evil smile, "and don't you dare take those off until I next cum."

"But when will that be?"

"Well certainly not tonight, I'm spent."

"But we've got school tomorrow?"

"I guess you'd better wear something loose fitting then."

And with that Megan turned and walked out the door. Annie lay back on the bed, and after a minute I ended the call. I sat back in the chair, I had a lot to think about. But first, I had some cum to clear up.