All Comments on 'Confronted with Homophobia Pt. 04'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So hot. I’m so excited reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I've enjoyed it so far, but this chapter went way too fast. Robert is basically a virgin described as this beautiful muscled man who's never let himself be naked and vulnerable with another man before, and as soon as he does and his underwear are off, the first thing that other man does is point out a flaw of his that needs to be corrected before sex can continue. Robert's ego seems to be as fragile as cheap glass and his anxiety was probably at a level higher than it's never been, so I can't imagine he'd easily stay hard, let alone leaking. Also, there's no way someone as closeted as he is would be just be okay with everything Tom is doing. He was terrified and could barely muster enough courage to even show up, but after a few sips of beer he's ready to get his toes licked and his pubes trimmed? Lol he just got there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious!

Thanks for such sensual narrative that speaks of the joy of M2M sex and the joy of exploring that first-time experience. Deliciously beautiful and so arousing! Keep the story cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HOT!!

Enjoyable chapter. So Hot! Tom somehow broke through the protective wall, Robert will never be the same! Keep the story going.

AlexpaulAlexpaulalmost 4 years ago

Rock hard again ...... need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very sensual on many levels

Absolutely love the scene. I’ve been the receiver & giver of feet fun like you described, hot!! Didn’t know I liked it but love it when I get the chance. Great stories

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 2 years ago

Wow this chapter got me so hard and leaking precum, can’t wait for a man to have a passionate sex encounter with mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this chapter blew my mind... had me pouring precum and wanting the same experience!!!

Bob1942Bob1942about 2 months ago

Such a hot story. It is beautifully written

You`ve got flowing like a river..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...