Confronting an Asian Massage Ch. 01

Story Info
Asian wife tries to understand her husband's secret hobby.
2.9k words
4.04
21.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bzzt

The iPad vibrated in Thu's hands. A text message notification appeared above the Instagram feed she'd been scrolling through. It was from an unknown number.

That's odd she thought, tapping the icon.

"Your appointment with Yoyo is confirmed, see you tomorrow. 4828 York Street," read the text. Thu felt her spidey-sense tingling.

"OK thanks, see you tomorrow," came a reply. Thu recognized her husband's number attached to the reply. Her husband, who happened to be in the washroom. Did he forget his phone was synced to the iPad?

She heard the toilet flush before she could scroll through the rest of the messages. A moment later her husband exited the washroom. She closed out of the chat while her husband made his way back to the couch.

"Took you long enough," she teased.

"Don't ask," joked her husband, William, as he flashed a smile, grabbed a seat next to her, and pressed play on the Netflix movie they'd been watching.

Later that night Thu brought the iPad with her to bed. This was not at all unusual, as she had a bad habit of browsing social media before falling asleep.

"Good night," said her husband. He gave her a peck on the cheek before he rolled over to sleep.

Thu positioned the iPad so he wouldn't be able to see. She then opened the text message app and found the conversation from earlier. She quickly scrolled through the messages, and realized the conversation spanned almost a year.

January 5, 2021, 3:50 PM: "Yes, we do insurance massage. You want to book an appointment?"

January 5, 2021, 3:56 PM: "See you tomorrow with Mary."

January 24, 2021, 12:31 PM: "OK we will see you in half an hour with Mary. 4828 York Ave."

Thu skipped ahead.

August 18, 2021, 11:10 AM: "Sorry Mary not work here anymore. You can see Yoyo instead. She does good massage."

Thu felt her spidey-sense growing strong and stronger, but she needed more confirmation before coming to any sort of conclusion.

William's breathing had slowed down as he lay face down beside her. He could always fall asleep so quickly. Thu was envious of that.

Thu reached over and grabbed William's phone. She typed in his pin and opened the messaging app.

The last conversation read: "Be home by 6:30."

It was a conversation with Thu about when she'd be home for dinner. William had deleted the conversation with the apparent massage receptionist that he'd typed out in the bathroom.

It was at that point that Thu decided to Google the address. She punched "4828 York Street" into the iPad's search browser.

The first Google result showed was the contact information for Sunshine Massage Therapy. She saw that it had 2.9 stars. Strange, as her husband was always a stickler for reading reviews. She decided to read some of them.

Bruce M, five stars, wrote: "The best service. Shower and sauna included. I always tip well but there is never any nagging!"

Caroline, one star, wrote: "Stay away!!! This place is gross. Caught my husband going here from the stinky baby oil they use."

Nathaniel, four stars, wrote: "Always left happy when I saw Mary. Haven't been able to find a decent SP since."

Thu's stomach dropped as her realization had been all but confirmed. She turned to look at her husband. While her stomach was in knots, her mind had yet to process things. She felt numb. Numb and confused.

She pulled the blanket off her husband. He was a Ying to her Yang. Thu was Vietnamese and petite. Her husband was a white Canadian. Slim, but tall.

She stared at William. She wondered what the massage ladies saw when they looked at him. He was 35 years old now, just at the cusp of middle age.

Thu and William had been married for over 10 years. For the past few years, she felt like she was looking at the idea of William. An idea which her mind had conjured from shared experiences. That idea looked like something between the man she married, the man who existed now, and this fictional idea of the roles he'd adopted. Now though, she looked at him through a stranger's eyes.

She looked at his shoulders, which were wide and had grown broader with age. She ran her fingers across them feeling their stiffness. Would the ladies remove the stiffness in them, or simply tease and excite?

Thu decided to use some pressure and work William's shoulder muscles. She imagined that Mary or Yoyo would at least keep a façade of a legitimate massage in the beginning, lest their clients were shy.

She traced along his biceps. William was a computer programmer with two kids. He used to go to the gym every other day. That had lapsed since their second child. Yet she still felt a certain bulk to him. She grabbed those muscles. More curious about their strength then she'd been in years. She had been proud of how well-rounder William had been. He'd been a husband, father, provider, and friend all while keeping himself up as an individual.

Virtually flawless, she'd thought, until now.

Thu moved her hands down his spine. She felt light goose hair as she reached his hips. She stopped when she reached the elastic of his boxers.

She couldn't imagine he'd wear his boxers while getting a massage. Who would remove them? Did he come in fully nude, confident in what was going to transpire? Or would he preserve his modesty and build some excitement by allowing these pleasure women to pull them down?

Thu pulled down her husband's boxers while her husband slept. As she removed the last covering of her husband, she stopped once more to admire her husband. Lying vulnerable in the nude like this, splayed out in front of her, Thu could feel a voyeuristic pleasure staring at this handsome man.

She wondered what the women thought when they'd look at her husband. She imagined that most of their clients were either old or overweight. Would they appreciate and enjoy working on someone like him? Or was he just another body, another product that they got paid to work on.

Thu brushed the back of her hand up William's legs, leaving a trail of goosebumps in her wake. She reached his rear, which his boxers had just covered moments ago. She began to knead it with her thumbs and knuckles. This act spread his cheeks open and gave her a glimpse into the depths.

William had always been too shy to let Thu look at his rosebud. It's not like Thu was particularly interested in seeing it. But the fact that William would so abashedly coverup anytime Thu tried to look made it a forbidden fruit to her.

And yet, as Thu kneaded his cheeks, the treasure her husband had guarded since they were married was repeatedly revealed at her disposal. Thu realized that her husband had submit himself to at least two other women. He let these women manipulate his body, and gaze anywhere they wished. Then he would come home and act like a sheepish pup when she would try to do the same.

Thu felt a flushness overtake her body. She felt her body temperature rise and the blood swell in her head. It wasn't anger or grief. It was a pure unrelenting and unexplainable lust the likes she'd never felt before.

Knowing that those women had free access to her husband changed him in her eyes. She wasn't looking at him as the partner, the roommate, the father that she'd viewed him as yesterday. She viewed him as an object, a plaything. Something which she could touch and look at as she wanted.

She imagined those massage ladies taking advantage of their position over her husband. They would know that they could touch him anywhere in this vulnerable position and he'd allow it, even welcome it.

Thu ran her thumbs down to her husband's perineum, feeling the back of his relaxed balls.

"Mmmm," moaned her husband.

Thu realized that he'd woken up. Yet, he remained relaxed. He was letting the act continue. But was it her touch he was enjoying? Or was he imagining Yoyo?

At this point, it didn't matter, as Thu had let herself become Yoyo. She had to know what this mysterious woman experienced when she took control of her husband.

Thu moved adjacent to her husband and began to work on his legs. Her fingertips on the inside. She cupped his thighs, rolling her palm and fingers around the muscles in an alternating fashion. Slowly she worked her way up his legs until she reached the warm gap. Her fingertips could feel his hard cock when they rolled forward.

Yoyo would be counting her blessings at this point. Her client was already solidly erect and dripping pre-cum on the over-bleached towel that he was laying on.

Thu felt her own pajama bottoms getting wet as she imagined the fingertips of this strange women grazing her husband's stiffness.

She continued working her client's thighs. Each time she reached the top, she'd make a point of rolling her fingers generously over William's cock.

"Mmm," William would groan as Thu reached the sweet spot.

Thu would follow his cock upwards, across his balls, and through his relaxed butt cheeks. At one point her middle finger touched William's anus and Thu felt his body gasp.

Thu would then work her way down, then back up, the opposite thigh.

She continued this erotic massage for much longer than she expected. At each pass, her husband would raise his rear end higher as if his member was a hydraulic jack. Soon all his weight was on his shoulders and knees. His exposed rear was a foot off the ground with his hard member and balls hanging down from it.

Thu could imagine Mary or Yoyo watching on as this man presented himself like an animal in heat to them.

Thu grabbed some baby oil and poured is liberally into her husband's waiting butt. The excess oil dripped down his male organs and thighs. She made a mess lathering those thirsty body parts. She began milking her husband while using her index finger to draw circles around his rectum.

What would it be like to do this to another man? To cover their nether regions in this sloppy liquid. What was it like the first time Yoyo or Mary experienced a man presenting themselves in such a fashion? How did it feel to have William beg for their touch?

A band of pre-cum dripped from his hole to the bed below. His body began to tense. His breathing accelerated. And Thu stopped.

Thu leaned forward to her husband's ear.

"Turn over please," She whispered in her best broken English accent.

Her husband rolled over. He flashed her one mischievous grin before closing his eyes. Thu had no doubt now that it was Yoyo on his mind.

Yoyo, or rather Thu, ran her fingertips across her client's chest, through his chest hair. She could almost feel the micro spasms of his muscles as the electricity from her touch shot into him.

Her hands moved in alternating fashion across his chest, and slowly down to his stomach. She teased his stomach with those fingertips. Giving him enough pleasure but also pulling him back from the edge of release he'd just been on.

His cock was leaning back almost to his belly button. It was twitched like a wild horse startled at every stroke.

Thu admired her husband manhood. She didn't marry a white husband because she wanted a bigger cock. Although she was glad to have it now.

She'd previously been with Vietnamese men of the same length as her husband. But she'd never experienced girth until she'd been with him.

At this moment, she realized she'd never before seen her him this hard. His toy had always looked like a full dinner. Something which would fill her up completely and leave her satisfied. Today though, it looked menacing. As a demon. Veins had taken root which she'd never before seen. It looked swollen to a new level. This was a cock that was meant to conquer, not satisfy.

What would she think of white cock if she were the masseuse working on them day in and day out as the women in her city would be? Would she still look at them with craving as she did now? Or would she become repulsed, and seek comfort in the smaller cocks she'd experienced in her youth?

Finally, Thu sought her conclusion. She straddled Williams legs and traced a line with her fingertips down to his waiting member. She began to pump his manhood with one hand while fondling his balls with the other.

She knew that the fantasy must be ending in William's head. While she knew how to make him cum, she certainly had no illusion that she could compete with the technique of women who'd serviced 100s or even 1000s of men day in and day out.

Still though, she did her duty, expecting to finish him off. She'd then lie down in reflection of the day's discovery.

Suddenly, William's eyes shot open.

"Stop," William said while aggressively grabbing Thu's arm.

Thu felt crestfallen. Even after all she did tonight, was William saving himself for Yoyo tomorrow?

William hoisted himself up and grabbed the back of Thu's neck. He pulled her face down to the bed in a manner uncharacteristically aggressive.

Thu went along with it when he grabbed her legs and forced them off the bed. He went behind her and pulled her wet pajama bottoms straight down.

He then took two fingers and shoved them into her pussy. Those thick fingers twisted around, inspecting the route. There was no resistance as Thu's lust had opened the pathway for him. William removed the two fingers. Those fingers, which would be dripping wet.

She felt his cockhead being lined up with her willing hole. She felt it penetrate her and sink deep. She gasped as he buried his length into her fully.

While his sword was buried to its hilt, William grabbed both of Thu's forearms and pulled them together behind her back. He pulled on those arms and inched himself to a depth Thu had never felt before. She groaned in discomfort and pleasure.

Thu then felt William retract slowly. Her pussy collapsed in relief. When she felt the cockhead near the exit, she felt his hands tighten on her forearms and then force himself back in. When his hips met her rear, the force knocked her forward, her face buried in their blankets.

When William was submissive, Thu had taken that opportunity to use his body for his pleasure. Rubbing oil on his privates. Milking him to the limit.

Now that Thu was submissive, William was taking her body for his own pleasure. Pounding her into the mattress.

William continued to punish her pussy. Thu had never felt him to be so big and so forceful. There was nothing she could do to stop the onslaught. She lay helplessly on the bed, her legs spread, while the William used her hole.

"Do you like that whore?" William growled at her.

"Yes sir," Thu replied, once again in her best broken English accent. "I'm a cheap Asian whore. I need white cock sir."

Thu imagined Yoyo or Mary lying face down on their massage table while William used them in this manner. She wondered whether they would allow themselves to cum or whether they would simply fake it to get their client over the edge.

Thu didn't need to fake it. She felt as though a strange man, someone she never knew, was using her as a cheap toy. The pressure and the emotions built in her. Her pussy tightened on William's rod. The muscles in her sex organ began a spasm that almost caused her to black out. She felt liquid running down the inside of her thighs as her pussy released.

Just then, William pulled his cock out of her.

"A-aahh," William groaned.

Thu felt drop-after-drop of cum falling across her back. First up to her shoulder blades, then her lower back. She heard William continuing to beat himself off as the last vestiges of his fluid dripped between her open ass cheeks.

William climbed onto the bed. He grabbed Thu's hair and pulled her face towards his deflating cock.

"Clean me up," he commanded.

Thu opened her mouth and engulfed the softening sausage. She immediately tasted the saltiness of her husband's cum, following by the murky taste from her insides. She tasted the baby oil that several women had milked him with. She tasted the well-used pussies of Yoyo and Mary, and all the men who'd lined up to use them.

She used her tongue to lick off the combined sticky residue. When she was done, William removed that spit-soaked cock from her mouth. Still holding her hair, he smacked that floppy wet member on her cheeks.

He released her hair and Thu let her head drop to the blankets.

"Good night," William said before climbing back into bed.

Thu just stayed where she was covered in the juices of herself and her husband. The aftertaste of flavors still in her mouth. He legs dangled off the side of the bed. Her privates still uncovered.