All Comments on 'Confusion Ch. 06'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A real true friend

Good story with a much better ending than most on this site.

It would seem to be a little bit of a stretch that Don couldn't figure out what would happen when Joe entered his room. Dianne out-same as Jenny? It would take PROVEN trust for that, it seems to me!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I guess anything can happen?

It was a bit contrived, but it was good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Of course it is not plausible.

During the weeks of planning, the two wives, being such close friends would have talked and prevented the deception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dianne

Did Dianne ever get pregnant by don after jennie ?

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Few Bumps in the Road

Overall, I liked this story a lot. Especially since it starred a hero who neither mindlessly jumped any willing female nor got aroused at the sight of unplanned wifely infidelity. Many stories like this wind up with the hero passively going along with the suddenly promiscuous wives - a totally unrealistic development in my opinion. Here we have a sterile philanderer who is gaming the other three people in the two couples so that he can have everything he wants; a son (how do you guarantee that), a stable marriage, and his best friend's wife in exchange. The biggest flaws in the story are:

1) The wives will talk. Even though swapping, infidelity, and out-of-wedlock pregnancies are touchy subjects, the beans will get spilled.

2) The whole "my husband is sleeping around, treated the two of you like slime, I'm afraid of him, but he'll be a great Daddy." What? The second wife sounds like a complete idiot. Why would she even stay married to this slime? Of ourse that makes the entire story much dicier and realistic. Now she's pregnant out of wedlock and divorced. Yikes.

3) The first wife allowing and approving her husband impregnating her friend the "old fashioned way." I don't think that's very plausible either. Which makes the wife and husband reconciling much touchier. I admit this flaw is the easiest to believe in overall.

So I guess the happy ending isn't at all plausible to me - I can't see the arrogant, philandering, borederline-abusive asshole making a good parent and husband. And I REALLY don't see him accepting a "fait accompli" second pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
may they rot in hell

and i hope joe is fucking as many women as he can ...would be better if he made don pay for his own bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not another one...

Sick wimp story with lot's of ass licking. What's wrong with you? Cheers Yoron.

northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Sorry You Blew this one

Not a bad story up to Joe being forgiven for what constituted the rape of Diane. The first time he entered Diane was by force, imitating her husband. Joe should have wound up in Jail, and if he tried this on my wife he wound have wound up not having sex for a long time, unless it be as Bubba's bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
characters

You made this bunch of characters the dumbest ones i have ever read about.Joe was the asshole to start it all but the other three ended up being the sluts,great parents they will be not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad

Though I had to downgrade it due to the ending. How can any of them accept Joe after he gamed all of them. Jenny, maybe, she was told most of the truth, but Dianne and Don? Wouldn't happen. Why would Jenny stay with him anyway, he's cheating on her at home, and she was pissed because he was hitting on the chick at the bar. Plus, he's an aggressive and potentially abusive drunk. Obviously not a good role model or father. A better ending would have had Jenny divorcing Joe and forming a stable triad with Dianne and Don. They could have sold both houses, purchased one larger one and had money left over to bank. With potentially 2 partners working and one stay at home mom they would have a financially well off and emotionally stable situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
None of them should have kids, defective DNA

dont you know. Totally with no morals, no ethics, no character, and no brains.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

ThNks for a happy ending

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Good read

A good read, well paced and life like people (some good some not) liked the ending as well it finished it off nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You USED to be good writer "troubador" !

NOT anymore !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amen to the comment "use to be a good writer."

Your writing has really gone down the tube. Truly pathetic and now garbage. What happened?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Good story.

So after giving 1* to two chapters because all 6 chapters should be combined into no more than two chapters, I rated this chapter 5*****.

The problem I have with the story is that Joe gets off too easy and instead he was rewarded with getting to fuck Diane. Nevertheless, Joe's crime is mitigated by the fact that Don is guilty and complicit in the deceit because, by not talking to Diane, he was cheating.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
UNBREAKABLE LINKS IN A CHAIN

are only as strong as the weakest length. TK U MLJ LV NV

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
How can you all like this sick shit ?

5* my ass. Not even 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bad

Her comments show she has no love for Joe he's just a bank account for the kids she's going to have she basically says she'll have no trouble loosing him so why would anyone want to be married to a women who is just using you.

not even a 2*

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Interesting Story

But a highly improbable sequence of events. The participants do not have the same emotional responses most of us have.

user110user110about 12 years ago
just one thing missing from this tale

and that is the scene where don breaks joe's arms and legs with a tire iron, which is, of course, exactly what would have happened in RL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different Ening

This story would have been ripe for the three of them to live together and raise children with two mothers and a good dad.

Joe, who already admitted adultery, having lied, sneaked and conned Don so he could screw his wife would have had some physical pain while his divorce WAS pending.

Only thought, Don heard Diane expressing delight with Joe the second night and was making love - not just fucking. Granted she was conned but, none the less, she was getting a major thrill with it and not just once that night. Also, she could have refused Joe, waited for Don to sneak back and demand answers - she didn't!

Getting Joe back with Jennie - not likely!

Anyway, I usually enjoy your stories so...Thanks!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Just Fair

Not realistic. Joe would not have survived what he pulled off. A real man wouldn't have left and gone to a diner he would have taken action. Joe would have gotten the brunt of his anger. Still a decent series.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

The conclusion was a bit disappointing. Clever tale, though.

robinhodrobinhodabout 10 years ago
Must be a good story

because I read it right through. Often I don't. Yes, there were inconsistencies as others have pointed out, particularly that Jenny and Diane (closer than sisters) didn't have any prior discussion. I can take that for the sake of the story, after all, if everyone acted sensibly and properly there would be very few stories here to read.

The ending spoiled it for me. Our hero's character was so specifically detailed:- steadfast, reliable, honest, and totally committed to his marriage. Given that, his reaction on discovering Joe's plot would surely have been a powerful need to reconnect with his wife. Jenny would to him have been an embarrassing encumbrance and Joe would have been the snake in the grass to be dealt with later. This man was driven by his love and devotion. Anything that threatened this would have been a MAJOR threat.

OK, I know, it's only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i must admit that i was a little put off by the deception in the begginning but you righted that and turned it into one of the best reads i've had in awhile.....keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply unbelievable.

Joe had to run three simultaneous cons on three people and all three targets had to maintain secrecy from each other while being complicit in conning the other two. And then they not only leave Joe healthy and whole, they allow him to remain part of their lives. C'mon, tell the truth. What planet are you really from?

I've enjoyed your other stories but I afraid this one was just to far out there for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor kids...

So Joe caused the initial problems, yet those three took it even further and never stopped. Seems to me the kids got some real selfish losers as role models..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a Pack of Idiotic Supposed Adults

Yep why not carry on the fine example the adults have set 1/2 brother fucks 1/2 sister mother fucks son hubby fucks whoever SICK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit

These sorry excuse for humans should never ever be aloud around kids at all, to mu of a risk that parents will want to have don fucking his own daughters to impregnate them. Sick mother fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not

Not any kind of good. Just not up to your usual standards.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
So, I'm thinking...

You trick me into concealing me doing something nice for you (so you can sneak a fuck or two of my wife), you're not my friend, if you ever were.

You trick my husband into concealing a good deed for you so that you can fuck me, don't ever come around me again - assuming I don't geld you...

You trick a couple who are our friends so you can fuck the wife (and I know you've fucked at least two other women besides) why would i want to stay married to you...?

They're all unbelievable...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I know it's just a story

So I don't get too caught up in arguing the details. But you make Joe suck a devious cheating jerk that it is hard to believe he remains in the picture once his deception is rrevealed. Jail time, a divorce and/or an add kicking should follow. Otherwise an amusing tale.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Was a good story until this chapter. Now the descriptions are left wanting. Should have been a great finish, but well.. you fell into a rut, it seems.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 3 years ago

Joe was never friend.no way after what he did that anyone would want anything to do with him

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 2 years ago

The heart wants what the heart wants. But why she wants to stay with the rapist, I just don't know.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Who believes this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Joe, being such a cunning and insidious scoundrel himself, did not guess about their triple orgies? Yeah, of course! Well, after Jenny's second pregnancy, he certainly understood what was what. And he will certainly demand his piece of Diana's pussy, even if he threatens to divorce Jenny and collect alimony from Don.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would be a shame for any of these characters to reproduce. The world already has far too many problems without more adulterers and bastard producers. With any luck, undiagnosed STDs have rendered all of them sterile and destined for an early grave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really dont see allowing Joe back into anyones life, he manipulated all three of his "closest" somethings, he had been cheating on jenny w/ at least 1 other cunt prior to manipulating and lying his way into dianes cunt. I dont see jenny continuing to love him unless its as an abused wife scared to leave him, hes immoral, dont see that as being a good role model to pass on to twins. story was far fetched to start but, this ending is, im sorry, deplorable and close to beyond the pale. rk

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove9 months ago

Diane letting Joe fuck her as a revenge/anger tactic is a problem for me. She should have been sad about her husband with Jenny. Sex would be the last thing she would want. But she jumped at the chance to fuck Joe, and then did it again because she liked the big cock. I don't see how Joe isn't ostracized from the friendship after his scheme.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

By far my least favorite Troubador story. Each half of this couple are equally revolting, frankly.

miket0422miket04227 months ago

Jenny accepts Joe back after she knows he's cheated on her before and he then manipulates everyone so he can fuck Diane?

Don and Diane accept him back as a friend after he betrayed his supposed best friend and scammed his way into fucking Diane?

Diane had a lot more making up to do to Don than just letting him fuck Jenny again. Her trust in Don and her knowledge of who he is as a person wasn't strong enough to keep her from buying into Joe's lies the first night? She should have known something was wrong with the whole story but, instead she betrays him the first night and then eagerly plans to get some more of Joe's "big salami" the second night?

No one out of the four handled the situation well with their lack of communication but, I don't see a way that any of them ever accept Joe back into the group and Diane should have had some major grovelling to do in order to repair the damage she did to her marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous