Congi Len 03

Story Info
Congi Len is still gathering up $10 bills.
1.5k words
2.33
306
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congi Len 03

"(Slurp, empty slurp) darn it, my Frosty Tipped Twirly Frozen is empty again (slurp)."

[Nate couldn't help to over hear that and slides in with a folded in half $10 bill]

"I mean, Congi Len [slips the folded $10 bill into a soft, yet waiting hand], I mean, it's just the cricket class and all, but the bot fighters are coming to the Middleton Civic Center soon, so, I mean, you might still enjoy it as a night out, so?"

"(Empty cup slurp) well, Nate, hmm, well, I'm not sure if our stars are aligned right now for something like since I have been side talking with someone lately (stupid empty slurping sound), but if you take another folded $10 bill from your pocket and deliver a fresh Swirled Inverted Tipped Frozen Frosty to me in thirty minutes in front of the Goth Choker Shop just up the Strip, I mean, I'm sure I will have answer for you by then about attending the Cricket Class Bot Fights with you (empty slurp sounds should be illegal), so?"

[Tee he, Nate had a fat stack of folded $10 bills ready to go and away he went]

I mean, Nate is great and all, but I'm pretty sure his idea of a one-night stand is a blow job every Friday night between 7pm and 8pm in the alley of the Strip and I'm nowhere near that level, but I am ready to take another few steps to, um, have a fully fulfilled sexual experience. I mean, I'm a Congi Boi after all, right?

"(Wheeze, stumble, wheeze, almost drops cola, cola, red Frosty Dipped Swirly Twist) I mean (wheeze), Congi Len (hands off beverage that seems to be in a beverage koozie made of eight $10 bills), I mean, Congi Len (wheeze), I mean..."

[Snatches that cola, cola, red Frosty Dipped Swirly Twist from the wheezing Carl's trembling hands]

"(Slurp, ahh, slurp, ahh) thanks Carl. You've always been my (slurp, slurp) nerd and if you use a triple folded $10 bill to buy me a Twisted Double Tipped Frozen just before the Twisted Double Tipped Frozen Shop closes tonight, I mean, you can bring it my place later tonight (slurp), so?"

"(Aha, aha, aha) and then we can snuggle up on your couch for a while then, Congi Len because we're officially talking on the side, right?"

"(Slurp, ahh) well, Carl, if nothing else, we'll make a playful game of it when you try to nerd bang me, Carl, bye."

Well, I've been hypnotized lately by viewing a few videos on Chang and that crouched down on shins and forearms position actually looks doable and I might not fight back. And if I go to the Cricket Class Bot Fights with Nate, I mean, I had better know more than I know now, right? Not that I'll actually go to the Cricket Class Bot Fights with Nate or anything since I'm not into side talking with multiple people and I suppose that Carl the nerd has my attention lately

Well, except for, you know, Carl would have to wake up from being passed out in time first before the Twisted Double Tipped Frozen Shop closes for the night, so.

Oh, and folks, let's not let my half-brother, Congi Dae know that I just said to Carl that we could make it playful later tonight since, you know, Congi Dae is the playful Congi Boi and all, sheesh.

"Oh, I just want to make it clear, Congi Len, I'm not one of your Congi Boi victims and my proof of that is how my $10 bill is folded long ways [slips the long ways folded $10 bill in between Congi Len's slender fingers], so?"

Oh, Freddy has it all wrong! No matter what level of Congi Boi sex I might be looking for, whew, I could fall victim to Freddy and go through the book page by page! But I never had even an inkling that he had any interest in someone like me. Not that my nerd interest, Carl, just got moved back a few chapters in the book.

"(Slurp) Freddy, if you just admitted that you're willing to step out of your comfort zone (slurp), then I might be willing to let you know that one of my more playful, um, scratch that, one of my more spirited, yet naughty visions is to be taken while wearing little more than a garter belt system and stockings while I'm crouching down on my bed and if the hard cock that is taking me from behind like that is about the length of a long ways folded $10 bill, I mean, Freddy, then I promise (slurp) that I will bite my lips until they bleed before I whimper for the taking of me to stop before the natural finish (slurp), so?"

[Huh, sometimes straight8 guys quiver before passing out then, hmm?]

Hey, I'm on a mission to fulfill sexual relations all the way plus some, so, I'm not exactly teasing! I'm just trying to figure who doesn't pass out so quicky. And since Freddy didn't pass out from what I just said above, I mean, there's always plan B, right? LOL, I mean, after I watched his body quiver for a couple of moments, tee he.

"Bah, bah, bah, I mean, Congi Len, bah, bah..."

"Hush, Freddy! I'm just digging around in your front pocket for another $10 bill that I can fold the long ways myself for my measuring stick of your stick!"

Well, I don't know if you paid attention in the last couple of chapters, but I never spend the crumpled up, folded in half, tri-folded or now folded long ways $10 bills. That's how I make my Congi car payments.

However, SOB, Freddy still didn't pass out, even with a good measuring in the alley access walkway, so, um, well, I mean, I'm Congi Len and I've taken care of a few cocks with my Congi Boi mouth, so, what?

"When, Congi Len, huh?"

"(Gulp, swallow, gulp) Freddy, you haven't even saw my favorite video yet and it has to be an exact duplication, so (gulp)?"

"Oh, and you think I won't figure it out, Congi Len, huh? I mean, isn't it basically that you crouch down on your bed and I bang you into next week, huh?"

Well, I thought the Tranny in my favorite video got banged silly, but they might be the same, so.

"By the way, Congi Len, ahem!"

Guys, right? They always want their ooze and drizzle slurped up clean like their spent and dripping cock was a straw in a Frosty Tipped Frozen Freeze! And I don't blame them for that.

Oh, and Freddy measured up nicely against the folded long ways $10 bill, which went into my back pocket afterwards, naturally. And before you go measuring yourself, trust me, it's more than enough! Even with a dog ear turned corner or two.

But back to guys, right? They always make you pop out of the alley access walkway by yourself, right? I mean, heavens forbid that his friends figure out who is responsible for that satisfied smirk on his face, right?

"Hi there, guys, oh, where is Freddy, you ask then, even if you didn't ask, hmm? He's in the shadows of the alley access walkway having an "after sex" smoke, which isn't all that important right now because what's important, Robert, is that I need a ball crumbled up $10 bill to clear my Congi throat out with a Frozen Tipped Double Dipped Frosty Freeze and if you want a crew pizza party at my place soon, I mean, we can talk about that, so?"

[Swoosh, a ball shaped crumpled up $10 bill bounces off of Congi Len's forehead, which turns into a jumble, fumble, bumble, bounce, catch!]

"And Ben, for a paper airplane $10 bill, I mean, it's against my better judgement, but I'll ask Congi Bar to serve..."

[Folding]

"Serve your pizza slice and slip it onto a plate especially for..."

[Frantically folding]

"Especially for you and as long as you promise to not compare my booty to Congi Bar's perfect booty like everyone else does, I mean..."

[Furiously and frantically folding a $10 bill airplane!]

"I mean, Congi Bar has a warrior outfit to wear and all, so?"

Well, Ben passed out before I knew if the $10 bill paper airplane actually flew or not, but it fit into my back pocket just the same, so?

"Excuse me!"

"Oh, David, I mean, I mean, I mean, for a $10 bill origami duck, I mean, I'll ask Congi Dae to join us, but I warn you that..."

[Folding whatever the hell origami is]

"But I warn you that getting too many Congi half-brothers together in a smaller setting like my place where there are bedrooms and laundry rooms, I mean..."

[Origami, organic, organism, whatever folding a $10 bill]

"I mean, it's just a fair warning that you know, Congi Dae is the playful one of us Congi Boi's and you know, if you two happen to wander off and you get a piece of Congi ass or something, don't come crying to me because..."

[Twirl, twirl, twirl, twirl, smack in the middle of the forehead!]

Well, it was more like a Ninja throwing star than a paper duck origami thingy, but at least it flew.

End Congi Len 03