Karnelia

Story Info
A succubus is cornered on the Day of the Dead.
9.8k words
4.65
9.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

Author's Note: This story occurs in the Toofyverse, but reading Toofy is absolutely, in no way, required. This is a standalone, oneshot.

Warnings: There's a bit of everything here. If a scene isn't to your liking, look for the next break.

First scene is a tiny bit forceful.

Second scene is somewhere between crossdressing, trans and gay.

Third scene is a catgirl. As if I'd write NonHuman without a catgirl.

Fourth scene is lesbian, and inexperienced.

---

"Fuck off." Karnelia said without looking up from her book, her tail tipping up her ale as she sipped at it and gently turned the page.

A sack of coins landed on the table, and the human she was ignoring, who stank of lust, spoke, "Who's your owner, girl? That's a silver bell. They know you're out drinking on your own?"

The silver bell on her wrist did technically mark her out as a slave. Specifically, a slave with the permission to travel unescorted. Golden bells marked those exotics who weren't slaves.

No bell... Meant no rights.

She turned her page again, "Human, you can't afford me. So, I'll say it again. Fuck off."

A rough hand grabbed one of the horns sticking out of her head, scratching it with a fingernail and sending a bolt of lightning right through her and directly to her crotch.

Karnelia buried the moan in her throat and glared with red eyes at the man grasping at her. He sneered, "Who owns you, girl?"

"Lord Yu." She said, glaring back at him, "I'm not a whore, boy. I'm a temple companion. So unless you want the temple painting you for a crossbow bolt, take your hands off me."

He smiled slowly, "The companions. They're the whores for the lords and ladies, right? Sounds like you know how to show someone a good time. You're a succubus. Can you do the transforming trick? Become anyone we want to fuck?"

If Karnelia had been trained by Lady Efina, that might have been true. However, the temple supplied two kinds of highly trained slaves. The companions were advisers and protectors for the rich and famous.

Then there were those who only pretended to be trained for the rich and famous. Those whose profession was the elimination of the rich and famous. Assassins, born and bred. Trained from childhood to become the ultimate black widows.

Karnelia wasn't quite on Elia's level, but she had her own notoriety within the small group trained at the temple. If the asshole was determined, he would just go and pay Lord Yu, who would probably take the gold and go drown his sorrows some more.

However, these men weren't so smart.

They wanted to toy with her, think of her as a toy.

The coal black skin of her face twitched slightly into a smile. What the hell? It was the Day of the Dead, after all. May as well fuck with them, have a bit of rough fun, and then plant the lot of them in fresh graves for daring to touch her.

She tried to ignore the hand still roughly holding her horn and picked up the sack of coins and weighed it. She narrowed her red eyes, "Twenty gold pieces? The fuck do you think you are? You might be able to afford a ratgirl for that. Not a girl who can be anyone you want. Be any woman you've ever wanted to fuck. Piss off."

He shoved her into the chair, and she very nearly cooed at the rough treatment. Nearly. She was trained to hide her emotions, and hide them well. But there was nothing a succubus liked more than a little bit of rough.

The man glared at her, and considered it slowly, "How much do you normally cost, girl?"

"More than you can afford." Her eyes glittered in amusement as she knew she had his attention. "But, tonight being one of the fun night's of the year, I'll give you a discount. A hundred pieces."

"Fifty."

She turned back to her book. Her tail that had been carefully balancing her drink through the encounter lifted it back to her lips. She made sure to swallow deeply, her throat giving little bulges.

When he seemed to hesitate, he and his little gang actually maybe leaving her alone after getting her in the mood, she gave a little shiver. Her black hair turned blonde. Her impossibly dark and leathery skin became supple and pale. Her eyes resisted for a moment before blooming into a soft violet.

She turned the page of her book. Her horns looked like they were gone, but they weren't. All of this was just illusion magic, it wasn't an actual transformation. She'd also kept her tail in sight. Mostly so she could keep drinking.

"Godsdamn, dude." One of the others said, "Look at her. She's worth it. Ain't like we need to be miserly. Heck, I'll pay the difference. When was the last time you fucked a succugirl? They're wild. Right down to the core."

The leader glared at him, "Shut up. It's the principle."

"The principle ain't gonna get us laid. Hell, even a catgirl turned us down, tonight. All the exotics have got airs on, just 'cause it's dead day."

The man hesitated and then punched the one who had been speaking in the gut. Then, he opened the sack of coins on the table and counted the rest into it. "There. A hundred."

---

She put her ale down, closed her book and tucked it into her sack around her waist. She picked up the coins and weighed it before putting it away. She purred and smiled at him, putting her hands around his neck, "Close enough. Want to take this somewhere more private, honey?"

She could feel the vein in his throat pulsing as his heart rate accelerated. It did seem like it had been a while since someone had come onto him like this.

She glanced at the others and back to him, "Is this a group rate? Or do you want some one-on-one first, honey?"

"Eh..." He hesitated, dumb founded by her sudden changes.

She flicked a coin towards the bar and turned, dragging him along by the front of his shirt. "Taking the attic room Isaac."

The man behind the bar grunted emotionlessly, "Just clean up after yourself, Karnelia."

As she walked she wound her thoughts together with his. Slowly worming her way through that thick skull of his, down into his lustful desires and searched for his fantasy woman.

As they stepped onto the stairs, her hair changed in a wave from blonde to red. At the next step, as she was still dragging him, freckles bloomed across her face. She always had problems with the eyes.

The woman he was in love with, or at least deeply wanted to fuck, was a green eyed beauty. It took her most of the rest of the way up to copy those cute little orbs.

She disappeared her tail from sight and wrapped it around her leg. She didn't need him attempting to play with that. That was a private thing, reserved for men she was actually interested in, instead of a bunch of local thugs.

She pulled him into the room, and spoke over her shoulder as she let go of him, "Might closing the door, honey? What should I call you?"

"Um... Able. Just... Able." He said nervously, staring at her ass.

She leaned forward, putting her hands onto the edge of the bed before flicking her hair over her shoulder and looking back at him, "And this girl? What's her name, Able? What are you going to call me?"

"Mika." His voice went hoarse.

She smiled back at him, "What are you waiting for Able? You have me alone, just like you wanted. Finally. It's just you and me."

"She's... Um... Cuter than that." He managed, still staring at her in astonishment. As if he was struggling to believe that Karnelia wasn't his little Mika.

"I missed you." Her voice switched to little sister mode, and she turned around. She sat down on the edge of the bed, her fingers interlacing and landing in her lap. She fiddled with her thumbs nervously, staring down. "I... I missed you."

Able crossed over to her and knocked her onto her back on the bed. She looked up at him in faux-surprise, trying to look kind of confused as he leaned down over her.

He kissed her quickly, not even trying to warm up before shoving his tongue into her mouth. He tasted of salted fish and stale wine. Stank of a building and uncontrolled lust, for her.

She gave a couple feeble pushes at his chest, and then relaxed and kissed him back. Coaxing his tongue from trying to shove itself down her throat and into some more enjoyable interplay between the two of them.

Able reached both hands down, undoing his belt and trying to take off his pants without breaking off the kiss. She could have helped him, but it wasn't what his Mika would have done.

She pushed at him again, giving a complaint in a slightly cooing voice, "No, too fast. You're doing things too fast."

Able stared at her, hesitating, "Green Goddess. How are you doing the voice? Her voice?"

Explaining that she was a succubus seemed sort of like explaining that water was wet to someone who didn't believe in rain. He was a moron, through and through. She was going to enjoy this.

She gave a little shrug, copying the image in his head, "This is who I am. Able...?"

"Uh... Yeah?"

"Why are you... Doing this?" She pushed him back towards the fantasy.

Able groaned, and took a deep breath, "I want you, Mika. I've always wanted you. All the others... Just substitutes. I'd never let anyone hurt you. You're mine... If it weren't for your dad."

Mika was a very lucky girl to have such a protective father.

"He... He's not here." Karnelia said cutely, and sat up slowly on her elbows, "Do you really want me, Able?"

"Yes."

She lifted the skirt and drew down the panties there until they were around her ankles. They didn't actually exist, so she couldn't quite throw them aside, but she figured he liked the idea of her ankles being trapped together.

She wasn't wrong.

Karnelia saw him flex inside his underwear, staring at her. Able only hesitated briefly before he was tossing off his pants and underwear. He moved back up to her and roughly shoved her down onto the bed and kissed her again.

She felt him grab his hardness and guide it towards her slick entrance. She felt the lust bleeding out of him, washing over her. She ate it hungrily, as he forced himself inside her.

She grunted instead of moaned as he rammed in with an unforgiving thrust that gave her body no chance to get used to him first. Her opinion of the man hadn't changed at all. He was a horrible person, and so she didn't feel guilty about what she was about to do to him.

He grunted as he continued his assault to her cunt, driving in and out at a frantic pace. From the feel of it, he wasn't going to last very long. Not long enough for her to fully enjoy what he had to offer. Time to play a little.

She rolled the two of them over quickly. Putting her hands gently onto his chest and smiling so that all her freckles lifted cutely. She gave a little moan and lifted herself, before dropping. "Oh! Oh, Able. My Able."

He looked irritated at first, but the writhing walls of her pussy around his cock told him to shut up, lie back, and enjoy himself. She continued her little moans, looking at him like he thought his Mika would, if she loved him back.

Karnelia began to slowly enjoy him, as she paced herself on top of him. Thrusting deeply into her pussy, as she impaled herself. He actually had a decent girth to him, when he wasn't trying to bruise the crap out of her.

If he'd warmed her up first, she probably would have gone onto hands and knees and begged him to fuck the shit out of her.

But he hadn't.

She leaned down, brushing her tits against him, the shirt she was pretending to wear opening up so that they were skin on skin. She panted in his ear and upped her rhythm, grinding her clit into him as she frantically rode him.

"Please. Please." She begged him, "Cum for me, Able. Cum inside me."

Karnelia's eyes wavered and collapsed back into a bright red, glowing as she felt him thrusting up into her. Grabbing at her hips and trying to get himself the speed that he needed.

"Oh, Mika. Fuck. Mika." He groaned beneath her.

She rolled her eyes as he started to give one side hell, making it harder for her to enjoy the moment. At least his lust was filling her right up. Now, all she needed, was another kind of filling.

She flexed and clenched herself down on him. Demonstrating the muscular control that most women could only dream of, holding and massaging him inside of her with the unique skill of a succubus.

"Fuuuuck!" He just about roared.

"Ah, yes!" Karnelia lapsed into her own voice as she felt him spill into her. The warmth of him spraying into her was incredible, and she hungrily ate it all up.

She groaned and shuddered, before dropping a tiny flood of her own back down onto him.

She leaned up unsteadily, and her body shivered as she became herself again, still holding him firmly inside her. She smiled down at him sweetly, "Was I worth the coin, human?"

"Fuck yes." He groaned, exhausted despite how quickly he was done with her.

She smiled at him sweetly, "Did your mother ever tell you something about fucking a succubus?"

He blinked in confusion for a moment, and then her eyes glowed a fierce red. "Never let her have your seed."

He gasped raggedly and clutched at his chest. Eyes going wide as he forgot how to breathe. He scrabbled at the bed for a moment before dropping limply.

Karnelia frowned and poked at his cheek, "You're not dead are you, bastard?"

"Ugh..."

"Oh good." She smiled and climbed off him. "You're going to do two things for me. First, you're going to send the next one in. Then, you're going to hike into the Tangles, and walk around until you don't know where you are. Then... Then you can have your self control back."

---

She flopped onto the bed, feeling him leaking out from inside her. She smiled and sucked on a knuckle of her hand excitedly as she saw him shuffle out of the room, wearing no pants.

Even though she might have preferred a quiet day just drinking in the tavern, this was still a crazy good amount of fun. One down, three to go, and she was already feeling her hunger fading.

Human lust was so... Delicious.

Sending off a rabid bastard into the wild forest between here and the elven kingdom, without pants, was a special kind of hell. She doubted that anybody would ever even find him.

Well... Someone would find him. Just not somebody... Nice.

She wanted to be a bit more creative with the next one, but she didn't want to get ahead of herself, either. They might not be a total dickhole, so she might just play with them and give them the fuck of their life.

There was no guarantee she was going to ruin their life. She might just be able to make their night. They were just a bunch of idiots looking to get laid, after all. Maybe only the leader was an asshole.

She looked up at the nervous knock on the door, and spied the man standing there looking apprehensive. She smiled sweetly at him and crooked a finger, "Come on, honey. No need to be shy. I'm all paid for. Oh, but shut the door."

He shut it cautiously and approached her, "How... Um..."

"Never slept with someone for gold before?" She said in surprise, "Don't worry about it. I've seen all kinds. You'd be surprised how many virgins pay for their first time... But first, let me see..."

He was less stupid than his boss, which made it easier to sift through his surface emotions and find a picture of someone that he wanted to fuck. However, it wasn't quite what she was expecting.

Karnelia hesitated and frowned, "Huh. I... I can't actually grow a dick, I'm sorry, honey. I can change what I look like, but I'm not actually changing what's there."

He swallowed and stared at her, speaking hoarsely, "How did you...?"

"It's what I do." She smiled at him, and scooted down and off the bed, "How about this? I'll wear his face and suck you off. And it'll be our little secret. Nobody has to know what we did."

He smiled weakly at her.

She shrugged, and then forced the change. It came easier with the recharge she'd got from his boss. Her throat popped as an Adam's Apple appeared. Her eyes quivered and flickered, and then finally twisted and became a very light blue.

Her hair curled up until it was a short cut of straight and black strands. Her jaw widened and became square, and her nose popped as it looked like she'd broken it a half dozen times.

Her larynx adjusted to what she guessed was the right pitch, and she spoke with a rather masculine tone, "What does he call you, love?"

"Gods above." The man whispered, "Just like him... Um... Mason. I'm Mason, and he's Dill. Though I guess you know that."

"Didn't." She shrugged with broad shoulders, "Dill... You like him in a guard's outfit. Royal guard. Just give me a second and... How's this?"

The tight leather armour appeared around her. She smiled at his dumbfounded stare and stepped forward, dropping a hand onto either of his shoulders firmly. "Good to see you, Mason."

"Fuck." The man cursed, and she saw a bulge forming in his pants.

"Am I picking up traces of a real affair, here?" She raised an eyebrow, "I am, aren't I? If you don't want to cheat on the real thing, I won't tell anyone. We can do something else."

Mason looked down and spoke weakly, "He... We aren't... Anymore. He was too scared of being caught. Someone finding out he was gay. So he... Got married."

"That's shit, man." She used Mason's voice and squeezed his shoulder reassuringly, "Won't get any judgement in here, boy. You know what? I don't want to blow you, anymore."

"Oh."

"You can have my ass." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, "Consider it a prize for being man enough to admit what you like. I just need a second to get ready, okay?"

She jumped backwards onto the bed, with a rattle of clasps and the creak of leather. She reached down and rubbed at her backdoor gently. She did make a hard something appear in front of her other entrance, but it was visual only.

Mason stared at her in shock, "I thought you said..."

"Just an illusion. Can't fuck you with it." She shook her head, "And I doubt you wanna end up inside a cunt. Don't mind me, just lubing up the backdoor a bit. You two do anything to get ready?"

"Oils, mainly." Mason said sheepishly, "I was... Too scared to ask an alchemist for the proper stuff."

"Yeesh. Infection town." She said with her deep voice, "Well, not a worry today. I can't get stuff like that. And once I'm ready, you can go to town. You want to look at his face, or roll me over?"

"I miss him." Mason said quietly.

"Then, big man, you can kiss me as much as you like." She replied, "As far as you're concerned, I am Dill, now. You missed me? I know. I screwed up. Royally."

Mason gave a small laugh at the joke, "I missed you, Dill. I..."

"Shut up and kiss me already, would you?" She raised an eyebrow.

The man crossed to her quickly, putting one hand behind her head and leaning down to press his lips to hers. The kiss was hesitant and quiet. Terrified, but passionate.

Twisting his mind so that her lips felt like Dill's, her tongue felt like theirs, was a simple enough trick. So quick and effortless that she hadn't realised she'd done it before his kiss became more intense.

As his tongue tried to grasp at hers, her finger in her ass began to achieve the right slickness. It wasn't something that she usually did, but she was happy enough to give out the sympathy fuck to this one.

She reached for his belt, and found his own hands already undoing the clasp. She smiled into his mouth at his excitement, and spoke quietly, "I missed you. You always were as pointed as a knife."

Mason groaned, and then his pants hit the floor and unleashed what she probably should have checked the size of before agreeing to put it into her tiny backdoor.

Eh. You only live twice.

She took hold of it, causing a little surprised gasp from him and rubbed it gently at her star. She swallowed nervously, "Slow going, Mase. Been a while since I've had something like you."

With that, the bear started to try and cram his monster in towards her. Karnelia's eyes opened and she tried not to grunt as she just kept fucking stretching.

shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers