Congi Que 02

Story Info
Congi Que helps the peep booth store get a city award.
3.5k words
3.33
367
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congi Que 02

"Oh, I mean, I mean, well, I've heard that, I mean, um, well, I've heard that your work has the best candy vending machine in town, so, I mean, I mean, what's the deal with using tokens for the candy machine and can you hook me up, hmm?"

"Oh, as the head token teller at the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore, I know all about how our candy and soda machines use tokens, Paul! And I've heard it all by now, so, just as long as you're not asking me to hook you up with my half-brother, Congi Bar, I mean, you can visit my work guilt and judgmental free, so?"

"Well, wait a minute, Congi Que! It was an honest mistake that I said "hey there, hey" to Congi Bar because I thought it was you and you have to believe me about that! And all of you test tube vial fem freaks need to get tattoos to tell you apart, so?"

"Oh, and speaking of mistakes, Paul, ahem, next time know who you're going all "hey there, hey" to someone when you whisper ask them if the "Peep & Pull" peep shows include "Mistakes with Aunties" videos, freak!"

Well, my store does carry that genre of titles, but still, right? Besides, I actually saved Paul since one of our videos was his actual Auntie Tina, who kept letting her boobs pop out like every time she bent over to setup the game box console for the gamers. And maybe she has nice boobs, but still, the end. For Paul, anyways.

"I mean, hey there, so?"

"Oh, wait a minute, I'm not clear about the flirting rules on the Strip, Henry, so are you saying "hi" or "hey there" or "hey there, hey" to me right now, hmm?"

"Oh, I'm saying it in the middle of things, just in case you're judgmental about who buys candy and soda from the vending machines at your work, so? And just to be perfectly clear, you're Congi Que, right? And asking that with confidence because you're slightly taller, yet, still a good match for me, so?"

"Oh, um, I think I'm inclined to say "hey there, hey" back to you, Henry, um, is that okay then?"

"Oh, then I change my opening to a full fledged "hey there, hey" at this time, Congi Que and um, I mean, if I show up with a Twirled Swirled Frosty Tipped Frozen in my hands, I mean, what's that mean then, huh, Congi Que?"

So, listen folks, is there a shuttle way to say "OMFG, I'll join you in a peeping booth if you show up at my work with a Twirled Swirled Frosty Tipped Frozen in your hands!" or some other soft and smooth flirting response like that, hmm?

"Well, hold up, Henry, before we officially exchange "hey there, hey" greetings, I mean, I might have a tendency to underdress for my..."

"(Presses a hushing finger to the lips) hush, Congi Que. Even most strippers have boyfriends and they deal with what comes with the job, so?"

"(Sucks that hushing fingertip a little bit) well, I've been burned and tricked a couple of times and don't even get me started on the contract disputes that I had to go through with..."

"(Makes a peace sign hushing motion against Congi Que's lips) hey there, hey, Congi Que, so?"

"(A quick tongue lick between the peace sign "V" hushing motion) well (gulp), I mean, for a blue, blue, green, red Twirled Swirled Frosty Tipped Frozen from the Twirled Swirled Frosty Tipped Frozen Shop, I mean, maybe I have a special Peacock Penny video for you to view in the peeping booth, so?"

Well, it's a Peacock Penny look a like stand in since the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore isn't fancy rich yet, but it's a decent reenactment of her recent SCUBA diving treasure hunt and Peacock Penny authorized it, so, it's pretty good.

Anyways, that made Paul pass out because they always pass out over Peacock Penny, so, we'll see if a blue, blue, green, red, Twirled Swirled Frosty Tipped Frozen from the Twirled Swirled Frosty Tipped Frozen Shop on the Strip shows up at my work.

"Oh, I mean, it's fair trade then, so?"

"Larry, what are you talking about? I've never traded forward or back with you, so?"

"Oh, I'm not supposed to know about this and I really don't care one way or the other, but my aunt and uncle have been negotiating with your half-brother, Congi Mew, for a spicy night of entertainment and I think it's a fair trade that I keep that to myself for one night with you, so?"

"(Tap, tap, tap, pulls up Congi Mew's "add the spice" schedule on the cell phone) ahem, it's what Congi Mew does and it is what normal couples who need the spice seek out and it's scheduled for this Sunday night, so?"

Well, that's what my half-brother, Congi Mew does. And he is quite successful.

"Oh, well, then maybe I'll blackmail you by releasing a photo of you that I took of you in front of the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore then, what's that trade worth to you, Congi Que, huh?"

"(Tap, tap, tap, pulls up the "Peep & Pull" website on the cell phone) ahem."

Well, I'm all over the website, so.

"Oh, well, I'm not going to cry or anything, but um, who has the original of this leaning against the hallway wall photo, huh?"

I mean, some people have said nice things about my legs and they do seem to go on forever, but I actually wished that they had just a tad more meat on them. You know, something to really grip onto instead of being able to wrap your hands around and touch fingertips. But that's just me. And that photo has already been turned into a couple memes anyways. Two of which I really liked.

And you know what, folks, I mean, memes can be real sometimes, so.

"(Sniffles) well, I'm still not going to cry and pass out, Congi Que, so?"

"(Tap, tap, tap, sends text photo "first time hooking legs" meme from phone) ahem."

They always pass out. And cry.

"Oh, just walk right on by then! I mean, what would the Strip be if everyone didn't just walk on past without a "hi" or a "hey there" or maybe even a "hey there, hey", so?"

"Oh, OMG, David, David from school!"

[Wait, a spider monkey leap and lip smack? A big lip lock smack?]

"Hm, mm, mm, now confess, David!"

"Oh, well, I got confused and then the lamp light got in my eyes and then the cat ran past really quickly and then a couple of other happened and then..."

Um, there was no cat in Randy's house that night for game night.

"(Huh, that infamous fingertip hushing motion then) hush, I wasn't ready anyways, but I peeped you sneaking off with my half-brother, Congi Dae and maybe I dreamed a little, so?"

"Oh, that sounds in my favor then, so, um, hey there, hey then, Congi Que?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, David, slow it down with the marriage proposal, well, at least the honeymoon proposal, but listen, I'll hook you up with free tokens..."

"(Interrupts that statement) tee he, free tokens for the sandwich machine, tee he, right, Congi Que?"

"Um, yeah, free tokens for the vending machines, David, but listen, I'm negotiating a "hey there, hey" situation with someone and (whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper) and then the backroom peep show area of the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore is completely judgement free, so?"

"(Starts to pass out from what was just whispered to him) I mean, I mean, I mean..."

"(Whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper) so?"

I mean, it's been said many times that they all pass out, so.

Also, tee he, the peeping booth area of the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore is so not judgement free! But we blur the photos a little bit, so.

"(Munch, munch) Congi Que, is this another one of your hair brain gimmicks to bring in another client base to our store (munch, munch), huh? Also, cool! How many racks and shelves do you think I need to shift around (munch, munch), huh?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Leo, I have a few details to work out yet, but, um, everything on the left needs to be moved to the center or to the right and we're going to need a handful of heavy-duty power strips and Lydia insists on nipple pasties with flinging tassels and even Mrs. Bentley is coming with her "business award" committee, so you better find some nipple pasties the size of dinner plates!"

"(Giggles)"

"And since I'm your most valuable employee, confess, boss!"

"(Grumble, mumble, um) well, Congi Dae's momma asked me for a personal tour of the peep booth area in backroom, so?"

Tee he, that was okay since Leo is actually much happier now that he is getting sex on a regular basis and I just wanted to hear him say it, even though, he only half said it. Oh, and I'm sure it's been said before that my fem half-brother, Congi Dae's momma is a, um, she's active still, the end.

"Ahem, Mr. Manager sir, I need just a little more room over here for my Double Tipped Frozen Frosty machine and another power cord, so?"

"Aha, aha, yes, ma'am, whatever you need and want, ma'am, coming right up, ma'am!"

"Hmph! Have you ever with Congi Que, hmm?"

"Aha, aha, aha, no ma'am, no ma'am, I just go solo over the way Congi Que leans up against the wall like everyone else, ma'am, I promise you that, ma'am, so?"

"Hmph! Well, are you getting enough sex now that Congi Que has brought your seedy peep show store in the mainstream limelight, hmm?"

"Aha, aha, aha, yes, ma'am, yes, ma'am, my balls haven't been so pink and fresh since they dropped, ma'am, so?"

"Hmph! So, men who get enough sex still visit a peep show booth then, hmm? Is that my future then, Mr. Leo the manager, hmm?"

"Aha, aha, aha, we're hard wired that way, ma'am and it's not your fault, ma'am, so?"

"Hmph! Well, I suppose that might be true then. Anyways, is Congi Que a tease, a super tease or a hyper tease, hmm?"

"Aha, aha, aha, Congi Que can be choosy, ma'am, so, your flinging pasties tassels are killing me, ma'am, so, um?"

[Fling, flay, fling, swing, swing, fling]

"Hmph! Can I wear anything in the front of the store that I see? Like those green fishnets since green, green, red is my most popular flavor, hmm?"

"Aha, aha, aha, anything that you..."

"OMFG! What is happening here? Boss, stop that and get into a booth this instant! Geez, Lydia, are you trying to kill my boss or support our acceptable business award, hmm?"

"Tee he, well, I never saw a guy jack off before, so."

Oh, well, Lydia brought her Double Tipped Frozen Frosty machine to the right place for that!

"And by the way, Congi Que, you can only be a hyper tease for so long, so, I'm hooking you tonight, okay?"

[Fling, swing, twirl, one tassel flung right off!]

"Oops. Anyways, you're smacking lips with the first guy who asks you for tokens for the soda machine and you're front bumping close to the first guy who asks you for tokens for the candy machine and you're butt twerking the first guy who asks you for tokens for the sandwich machine and then you're choosing from those three guys and doing something, got it, Congi Que?"

"Lydia, that's the first three guys who walk through the doors!"

"Oh, tee he, I just wanted to hear you say that, Congi Que, so I know that you've learned how to handle the scared guys who wanted to pull themselves over a peep show video without anyone knowing about it, tee he. So, I'm still making sure that you hook up, tonight, so?"

"Well, there are plenty who want something behind closed doors, but run when the door is open, but, um, well, if that guy, Freddy, asks for two Double Tipped Frozen Frosty's, I mean, give me a wink or fling a pastie tassel at me, so?"

"Freddy? Really? Fred Fredericks? That Freddy?"

"Oh, are you judging me now, Lydia, hmm?"

"Oh, no, no, I mean, I mean, huh, Freddy Fredericks' it is then (he'll so split your teeny body in half), um, carry on then, Congi Que since this is your place. Oh, wait, these two tambourines, are these the nipple pasties for Mrs. Bentley, hmm?"

"(Giggles)"

Well, I thought it would be best to always know where Mrs. Bentley was and the size was perfect, so.

"Um, token teller attendant, I mean, the wife said that I could have some tokens for the, for the, um, for the soda machine, so, how does this work then, hmm? And why are the tokens that you gave my wife painted red, huh?"

Oh, I mean, the tokens painted red are the freebies, just like at the old arcades. All of the ladies get free tokens and exclusive access to the booth ventilation vent holes of their choice.

"[Clink, clink, clink, clink] four tokens for $20 bucks?"

"Oh, are you under the impression that you will last for an entire peep show, sir, hmm?"

"Hey, watch your sassy mouth, prissy missy! Also, I thought your half-brother, Congi Bar, was the sassy one, so?"

Oh, Congi Bar is totally the sassy one, but when you've worked the backroom of an adult bookstore for over six months, I mean, you pick up on a few things, so.

"Sir, I would recommend that you avoid booth 3 and 4 for now and have a nice time, so?"

"[Jingle jangle, jingle] what's all the fuss over here, hmm? Harold, are you being old guy stupid to this fine little example of the new breed a coming, hmm? Get!"

Huh, maybe I have a few more things to learn about handling old geezers, right?

"[Jingle jangle, jingle] I mean, I mean, I mean..."

"Oh, Mrs. Bentley, booth # 7 is wider than the others and can accommodate your boobs and Mr. Tinder at the same time, so?"

"[Jingle jangle, jingle] tee he, thank you, Congi Que and by the way, all of you six minus one, because nobody talks about Congi Tam, test tube fem boys have a real sister too, so?"

Well, I passed out from hearing that. Also, tee he, even peep booth #7 was going to be challenged!

"(Giggles)"

"OMG, pick him up, Freddy! And pick Congi Que up like he's your boyfriend because he's your skinny boyfriend for the night, so?"

"Lydia, shut it and mm, really?"

[Fling, swing, fling, swing, tassels are very mobile, fling, swing]

"Tee he, your hands are larger than his thighs, tee he, ahem, take him into the office and administer mouth to mouth, quick! And administer it like it's a hook up, Freddy, because that's the third other thing that I do, tee he."

Well, Freddy's carrying grip was actually a good match for my body size, so. But I could tell that he had a third arm in the lower middle helping him out. And I didn't mind that. Not at all. Then, anyways.

"[Mwah, mwah, mwah] I'm quick fucking you, Congi Que [mwah, smooch, smack]."

"[Mwah, mwah, mwah] anything else but that, Freddy, anything else [mwah, smooch, smack]."

Huh, he agreed to that way to quickly then! And shut it, people, I'm sure that I said in the last chapter that I've kissed a dick a couple of times! I did admit that before, right?

Anyways, Freddy passed out after that and huh, just when I thought my throat frame was too small to accommodate such a large, well, um, the end.

"[Jingle jangle, jingle] tee he, did I shock you with my news then, Congi Que? Also (gulp), my peeping booth side lover has been man pleasured, so?"

"[A little woozy] I mean, Mrs. Bentley, how can you drop a bombshell on me like that? Also, (swallow), my front floor and office lover has been as pleasured as best as I know how yet, so?"

"[Jingle jangle, jingle] did the flashing red light mean that my side activity was caught on video, hmm, Congi Que? And you might call her Congi Sia Lia Mia, so?"

"[Still a little woozy] did you press the record tab, Mrs. Bentley? And how do I contact Congi Sia Lia Mia, hmm?"

"[Jingle jangle, jingle] oh, that could be anyone sucking off Mr. Tinder while wearing tambourine pasties, tee he, um, I mean, after I present your boss with a Middleton Successful Business Award, I mean, might you use your seedy backroom experience to find me someone suitable to you know, stab my pussy a couple of times, hmm? And not anyone who has already whacked off over the way you pose against the wall!"

Well, no! All these faggot clients whack off over me all the damn time! And that's not a screaming complaint. It actually becomes a game after a while, so.

[Whoop, outgoing text]

"Suzie, I need help!"

[Weep, incoming response text]

"Forget it, Congi Que! My Jimmy J is pure!"

LOL, that's so not true, but whatever.

"(Muffled, yay, Jimmy J is here! Whoop, whoop, end zone dance, let's get this party started)"

[Whoop, outgoing photo text]

"Suzie, not Jimmy J, but any of your side men!"

[Weep, incoming response text]

"Whoa, that's some tambourine player!"

[Weep, incoming response text]

"I'm through with Dale, so."

[Screech, slide it sideways, squeal, park it with smoke billowing from tires, where's the band?]

Oh, I had to give Dale, who I didn't know, the once over.

"You'll do. Booth 5 and tee he, make it noisy and tee he, don't be shy about hitting the green tab on the touchscreen with a flaying elbow."

[Whoop, a thank you follow up text????]

"Suzie, R U Congi Sia Lia Mia?"

[Weep, a stunned returned text]

"No! Yes! No! Yes! No! Yes! That's secret! No! Yes! No! I am Congi Sia Lia Mia! Not!"

Well, that explains a lot! Or it explained nothing since I just found out about it, but, ewe, ick, ewe, my half-brother, Congi Mew, the one who adds the spice for normal couples once in a while, I mean, ewe, ick, ewe, he has at least twice brought the spice to Suzie's Step Mom and Dad! Wait, maybe that's legit since (racks brain with family tree math), wait, whew, the connection was broken with a step mom, right (still racking the brain with the tree roots diagram), whew, it's all good, right? Wait, then Suzie's dad isn't really her dad either (the brain is beginning to fry), so, um, well smart people?

[Patiently tapping a toe at end of a very long and skinny leg waiting for confirmation from you smart followers that the test tube family isn't that family, ahem!]

Um, this tree root extends from here and to over there and...

[Weep, an OMFG text]

"I was raised by adoption after being abandoned, idiot!"

Whew!

[Weep, one last incoming text]

"Just make sure my Jimmy J still doesn't know where the "Peep & Pull" store is, half bro!"

"(Muffled, come on Jimmy J, I'll role play Congi Que and stroke you off in booth 6! Oops)"

Well, at least we're not that family, but I'm still holding that information close to the vest.

Unless I'm wearing my deerskin vest with fringes, but that's all of your fault because everyone wants to flick my fringes, like all the time.

And I just happened to wearing my deerskin vest that night, so.

"[Fringe flick, fringe flick] I mean, Congi Que, I mean, I have it in my head what it might be like to have you crawling up my leg left leg and to have Congi Bar crawling up my right leg [fringe flick, fringe, flick], so?"

"Sammy, stop with that! It would be super weird for Congi Bar and myself to both be naked while crawling up you naked legs to the promise land, so?"

"Oh, I mean, your entire life and fraternity of half fem boy brothers have been weird since day one, so?"

Stupid guy logic! But nope, no way.

"(Psst, Sammy, the best that I can do is to let on that Congi Dae snuck into the party and may or may not be just inside of the booth ventilation vent hole between booths 1 and 2, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I mean, I mean, without judgement then, Congi Que, because you're the wife material, so?"

Well, I passed out again because nobody ever said that to me before! And don't get excited, I passed out knowing that wasn't exactly true. I bring the impossibly skinny to the party, but I'm third inline with the looks behind the makeup, so.

Besides, Freddy was there to pick me up off of the floor again from being passed out and I may or may not have caved in for his other sexual desires and advances and so, what? I mean, isn't that what a good wife does from time to time, hmm?

End Congi Que 02