All Comments on 'Congratulations'

by TheExporter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dirtysondirtyson6 months ago

WOW Please continue !! More stuff behind dads and fiancés back and hope she wins him over with something he cant have with his fiancés Babies! as they are so young.

He pumping his big loads into moms waiting womb while dad walks aground the house , so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2 needed for sure !! This is great!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic!! Just absolutely brilliant! Please please please continue..

zatanasloverzatanaslover6 months ago

I really hope for more. Build up was perfect! The mom is such a conniving bitch I love her!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot but incomplete. Finish the —— story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

Very hot! 5 stars. Can’t wait for more!

Ocean33Ocean336 months ago

Outstanding! I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In my senior year of high school, I began an incestuous relationship with my younger brother. I was a younger version of our mother. I ask Tomas once would he fuck out mother if he got the chance. He didn't give a second thought and answered....yes.

After getting my four-year degree Tomas got me pregnant, and we told mom about our relationship and that I was pregnant with my younger brother's baby. Mom took it quite well. She didn't go ballistic and in fact love the idea of having a grandchild. Within a year of us telling mom I was pregnant she and Tomas became lovers. Within four months mom found out that she was expecting a child. Tomas fucked his baby in our mother. I wasn't mad. Because it was me that put the bug in mom's ear that if she and Tomas were lovers that no one would ever have to come around and find out our family secret that I was having my brother's baby.

Tomas is 20 years old and has to beautiful women who he fucks on a regular basic. I have a child with Tomas and plan to have 4 more babies with him. Mom wants 2 more babies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked the story but they haven't had sex yet??? Continue please??? 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alright this is definitely one of my new favourite scenarios. A jealous mom that wants to keep her son to herself and will go all bitchy on anyone that's in the way. Fuck that's hot.

F-cups really? Come on, why do authors do this shit? D-cup should be the max. It just comes across as ridiculous when it's beyond that.

All that build up and all he gets is a handjob that doesn't even result in splattering it over her insane tits or face? Such a damn tease. There better be a part 2 coming - with some hot mom/son sex! It would be a travesty to leave this unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the story and the writer. Hope to find more!

readunreadreadunread6 months ago

very well written!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift5 months ago

Looking forward to more.

Great so far

Stevee45Stevee455 months ago

Very hot! Love the description of her using spit as lube. Love how dirty she is.

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

The back and forth was getting annoying but once I read F cups then that was the final straw. Let me guess the son has a 12 inch cock too. No need to read any further. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome I have read ch 2 and can't wait for 3. HOT. Love when Mom can't let go

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story, hope you bring on some titfucking and facials in the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story but no sex with mother just hand jobs still gave it a 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is so beyond hot..after all it’s a mother’s job to protect their virile young sons from the conniving scheming of their cock-teasing girlfriends.My mother understood and absolutely hated it when I started dating. But I found it so hot. Why was I constantly able to see the lacy cups of her sexy bras. Why was she constantly shoving her tits up against me when we hugged? She knew she could make me hard. Love the mother’s dirty talk and her adding spit to jerk him off..Amazing story!

JT

sexsutrasexsutra4 months ago

Damn man!! This is so fucking crazy hot!! It was very hard to finish your story. The intense build-up is breathtaking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous