Congratulations Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom puts on the pressure and Son can't resist.
19.4k words
4.71
48.3k
96

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Well Deserved

[The next morning]

Noah woke up late. He groggily looked at his phone and noted that it was almost 10am. It hardly mattered of course, he wasn't on break and it was warranted given how little sleep he'd had the previous night. The blonde teen shut his eyes for a second and took a deep breath, putting the events of the previous day behind him as a sort of fever dream. Sure, it had been the sexiest experience of his life but it was never going to happen again.

He lifted the phone to his face and replied to a few messages from friends before clicking on his fiancee's messages.

I thought we'd go get some dinner today? That restaurant we went to last time has some slots for tonight.

Oh, just checked and it's VIP groups only...

Are you still asleep? What do you want to do about this?

I'm just going to book it. I think the website still has your card details saved! I can't wait!

The blonde blinked a few times, trying to orient himself first thing in the morning and then typed out a suitable response.

That sounds good babe.

Satisfied, the teen left his phone at the side and headed to take a long, hot shower.

~oOo~

Savannah hummed delightfully as she scrolled through her phone to the sounds of gentle cooking. Her mind was at ease and her body somewhat satiated for the first time in decades. She liked her friend's pictures, sent a few messages and spoke briefly to Kendra, all while Tim finished up their late breakfast.

"Do you want to go get Noah?" She certainly did. Savannah's gamble the day before had paid off unbelievably. Noah was all over her, staring at her tits or ass or lips whenever she was near him and their leap into the unknown after Lisa had left was like the beginning of a rollercoaster of sex and passion, she was sure.

"Sure, honey." Savannah hid the smirk coming to her face and quickly headed upstairs. She momentarily popped into the master bedroom, checking herself out and ensuring she looked good. She was wearing a pair of black tights and an oversized t-shirt. One of Noah's old ones actually, that barely came down to the bottom of her ass. The shoulders were wide and it exposed a lot of her clavicle and her bra straps in a scintillating display which she was sure her son would appreciate.

Tugging the t-shirt down a little to show more skin, Savannah headed out to Noah's room. Yesterday, she'd been here and disappointed with things. Today, she entered without knocking, knowing that he was on that slow descent into the lewd realm of wanting her completely.

"Baby? Are you up? Breakfast is..." Savannah trailed off as she saw his bed was empty. The hiss of the shower and running water caught her attention next and the pale-eyed beauty smiled as she approached the ensuite door.

~oOo~

Noah pulled back from the spray of water as he heard the door click and a familiar voice come through the shower curtain.

"Noah, your dad's made breakfast." Savannah's soft, velvety tone was nice to hear first thing in the morning, even if it did invoke some rather dirty flashbacks.

"Oh, yeah, okay mom." He answered as calmly as he could. She'd never come in when he was showering like this before. The blonde wondered if their fun from the day before had triggered this or if it was his engagement that had rocked her to her core. From behind the curtain, he could only really see Savannah's silhouette and she seemed to be wearing something loose which hid everything except for her busty chest. He waited for her to leave but she lingered and he felt obligated to say something more. "... I'll be down in a minute."

"He was asleep by the way..."

~oOo~

Savannah bit her plump bottom lip excitedly as she stared at Noah's silhouette. He looked so good even as a shadow, it was ridiculous. Tall and lean and hard.

"Asleep?" Noah questioned. He was showing off his side profile to her, given the way the shower was set up and she visibly saw the shadow of his cock jump. He knew what she meant, he just wanted to hear her say it.

"Dead to the world. He didn't hear anything..." Savannah felt her body warm up as she watched her sweet, handsome son's hands slow and his dick stiffen into a thick shadowy rod. "So, we got away with it."

"...right." He sounded disappointed and it made her quiver, her pink nipples hardening and poking through her thin bra. "No reason for us to mention it again then..."

"Nope." She replied, glad he couldn't see her gleefully smirk. "And no excuses now either."

"..." His dick twitched visibly, bouncing up and distracting her for a moment as she tried to choose her words well. He was so close. She could smell it.

"Our silly little mistake. We can put it all behind us and never, ever do anything like that ever again..." The raspy tone she took seemed to do the trick as suddenly the curtain was torn aside to expose her hot, naked son fully. "Oh~!"

"Right..." He began, as if he wasn't showing her all of himself. Savannah wanted to listen to him, she really did, but it was an impossible request. No, her senses were overwhelmed by the smell of fresh soap, shampoo and a man, the sound of water spraying and his voice, the feel of her suddenly constrictive clothes and the sight of his sexy form.

Noah was all angles, his shoulders broad, his arms muscular and his chest hard. His torso was well defined with abs that formed a sort of arrow pointing down at his colossal dick. Fuck, he was so thick. The shaft looked even bigger than before and it jutted out from his crotch obscenely, pointing straight at her stomach as if demanding access to her body. Beyond that, he had strong legs and nice hands, hands that she watched rub his muscles lazily in a hilarious attempt at normality.

"...What do you think?"

"Huh?" She snapped her gaze up finally, realising she'd been staring.

"I asked what you think." He smirked at her and seemingly gave up all pretence to grip his pole and wave it about.

"Oh... well..." She stepped closer. "You're really... It's really nice, baby."

"Thanks. It's a bit of a pain to wash up..." Her stud son began stroking his shaft, rubbing and squeezing it slowly as she watched on. The water was almost completely abandoned and Savannah loved just how depraved he was already being around her.

"You need to though, baby. Your little girlfriend won't like it if your meat is all dirty when she tries to swallow it..." The milf shuddered at the look he gave her at that. A look that told him Lisa was woefully bad at sucking him. A look that said he'd love for a big-titted bitch to throat him properly. "Here, let me try to motivate you a bit."

~oOo~

Noah couldn't quite believe his luck as his knockout mom crossed her arms slowly. They'd fooled around a bit sure but this was more, wasn't it? God, he'd straight up shown himself off, flexing his muscles as hard as he could while pulling the shower curtain open. What was he even doing? Thoughts and guilt were quickly overwritten as Savannah hooked her hands underneath the t-shirt she wore and pulled the item overhead.

"Fuckkk..." He cursed hungrily as a pair of titanic tits were exposed for him. His milf counterpart tossed his old t-shirt aside and, although he liked seeing her wearing it, he preferred seeing her body more. She was wearing a black, frilled bra with thick straps to support her massive bust. Yesterday had been fun but he'd seen little of her form and he was desperate for more. "Your body is amazing..."

"Clean your cock, baby." Savannah instructed and Noah quickly began to do so, puffing his chest out to show off his gym efforts while jacking off in front of her. She came even closer, within arm's reach and began running her fingertips over her curvy frame as if directing his eyes strategically. They covered her neck, her collarbone, her slender arms, then her deep, supported cleavage, her toned stomach and her flaring hips before stopping at her black tights.

His cock was absurdly eager to get inside of them and pulsed angrily at him, as if chiding him for not doing so immediately.

"That's it... You're doing really good..."

"Take it off." Noah surprised himself with how bluntly he said it. It was effectively a demand and yet, his milf mom only smirked and reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

"Like this...?" Her voice was quiet but she dropped the frilly bra and her breasts were loud.

"Holy fucking shit!" Noah didn't even attempt to meter his response. They were fucking immaculate. "Mom, fuckkkk..."

His fist accelerated massively, pumping his rock hard shaft hard on sight of the huge, juicy jiggling orbs of flesh. Each melon was a pale white, matching the rest of her skin, and hung a little from their enormous weight but were surprisingly perky. Yet another way, Savannah defied logic. Her nipples were perfect too, firm pink nubs that had his mouth watering, and the teen couldn't imagine anything hotter in the world.

"Haha, glad you like them, baby..." The half-clothed woman laughed, causing the pendulous jugs to wobble distractingly before she caught them. Two small hands clapped onto them, covering her pert nipples and groping at best as they could. Unfortunately, they were simply too small, unfit for the job. His hands were required to truly handle those massive milkers. Her tiny waist made them look even bigger and he honestly considered stepping out from the shower just to hold them.

"Ugh..." He grunted animally, his cock sending tingles through him. Her insane tits were going to have him cumming so quick. He found himself wanting to last, wanting to show her that he could go for a long long time if he tried, but she made it so fucking hard.

"Do you like them?"

"Damn, you're not making this easy..." He scoffed with a smile, their eyes connecting, lilac on azure. She simply licked her pouty lips.

"Do you like my big juicy titties?"

"Yeah... Fuck, I love them Mom." Noah admitted, his free hand reaching out slowly, his fingers twitching in anticipation of groping the soft, supple melons.

"Everyone does, everyone wants to know how soft they are, how big they are, how they taste... Hnngh~!" Noah finally grabbed ahold of her, his fingers splaying to hold as much boob as possible. The meat melted into him, pouring through the gaps in his fingers and filling him with unbridled sexual desire as her nipple poked his palm and her face morphed in delight. "Everyone I've ever met but you're the only one who could have them."

"Yeah?" Noah huffed a little, his mind fried by the feel and look of her. He pawed at her and then worked around to get his thumb rolling over her nipple. Her own hands took care of the other boob and rubbed her stomach tentatively, seemingly happy to let him play the way he wanted.

"Yes, baby... Just a shame that you're engaged now and can't do it."

"..." Noah clenched his jaw, his fist flying up and down his cock now as his orgasm loomed. She was just so fucking hot and he was quickly only focused on his release.

"Shame you can't push me down and slide that fat, alpha cock between my big tits."

"Ughh, Mom...!"

"Shame that you love her so much, that you don't even look at other women. Not even a woman as hot as me~!"

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Savannah left his hold and Noah questioned it for a second before seeing her begin to kneel in front of him, her knees touching the floor to put her face so damn close to his bloated, weeping cock. "Ohhhhh yeah..."

He nearly called her bitch but held back. This wasn't some one night stand after a party. Though, what exactly was this? The teen put his hand back on her smooth skin at her shoulder, holding her in place as he jerked off to her face.

"..." She went silent, something he was a bit disappointed by but, with the blowjob eyes she was giving him, Noah could hardly complain. He worked himself into a frenzy, his balls bubbling over with hot cum which he intended to paint her face with. Or maybe, he'd spew onto her chest, coating her pale skin and pink nipples with his seed. "Here..."

"Aghh~ Shit~!" He grunted primally, his eight inches firing just as her hands cupped together in front of him. "Fuck fuck fuck!!"

Noah angled his cock down a little, aiming as best as he could and exploded into her hands. Large, thick spurts filled the makeshift cup while also cascading down her forearms and arms. A single, particularly potent pump managed to reach her deep cleavage in a particularly prideful moment for him as his climax wracked his body and brain.

It was quiet for a few moments as the remnants passed and then his cock began to deflate, slipping from his grasp and unfortunately shying away from her stunning face.

"I'll just wash up then..." She stared up at him, making no motion to move at all, and it brought something dark out in him.

"No."

~oOo~

"What do you mean? What else could I do with this hot, sticky load?" Savannah sloshed the huge amount of liquid around in her cupped hands. It was so thick and heavy, coating her fingers entirely but being prevented from spilling. The smell invaded her body in the most primal way, thick semen and manly musk of cock turning her into a wanton slut. Honestly, his dick was just different.

"..." His animal gaze told her everything she wanted to know and she smirked victoriously up at him. She was even sexier from this angle, she knew, with her large pale eyes fluttering up lustily at him, with her lips so close to his meat.

"Oh, did you want me to drink it?" Both their bodies loved her words. "Did you want your mom to guzzle down the cum meant for your little girlfriend first thing in the morning? That's not very nice of you, baby..."

She held still for him, making no movements at all besides staring at his dark blue eyes. She could easily make the move and he'd love it but she wanted him to do it. To show himself what he really wanted.

"..." Without another word, Noah reached out and gripped her head, threading her silky hair expertly and pulling her towards him. Satisfied that she'd broken him down, Savannah gave into her own desires and arched her back more before lifting her cupped hands and drinking from it like it was alabaster nectar.

"Hmm~" The busty woman moaned ecstatically as she slurped it down loudly, savouring the intense flavour and rolling her tongue around in each mouthful. Her full lips puckered and she inhaled his cum as she creamed herself like never before.

Fuck, he tasted good.

~oOo~

"Ohhh, shit, yeah, that's it..." Noah encouraged lewdly. "Drink my seed down... How's it feel on your tongue and running down your throat?"

His milf mom flickered her eyes up at him and nothing more needed to be said. Those blowjob eyes were more than enough.

"Fuckkk~!" He groaned, gripping her hair tighter as she angled her head back to swallow another mouthful. "Yeah, you fucking love that... you're so hot, I can't believe it..."

"Hmm..." Savannah finished up by licking her hands, lapping at her palms first and then sucking each delicate finger. He noticed she ignored the cum that had soaked onto her wedding ring though.

"Damn..." He huffed, finally releasing her hair and feeling the reality of the situation reaching him. His stunning mom had just drank his jizz.

"God, you cum so much..." Savannah's tone was more casual, but the way she scooped his load from her forearms and suckled on it was anything but. Still, he found himself liking the nonchalance.

"Yeah, Lisa complains about that too."

"Oh, I wasn't complaining. I'm a grown woman, baby, and I can handle my man." Their eyes connected for a moment and then she continued. "Now, your dad has made us breakfast. I think we'd better get down there otherwise we'll need to explain why I'm not hungry anymore after coming to get you."

She began to rise but he felt like he could squeeze one more little bit of filth from her.

"You missed a bit." Her eyes followed his to her titanic tits and the single line of sticky cum he'd left there.

"Oh, right..." Then, without even blinking, she swabbed it up and gobbled it down. Like it was a bit of ketchup fallen onto her blouse. Fuck, it was hot. The teen immediately wanted to play with her jugs, to bask in the aftermath of a spine tingling climax, but she was already looking to go. It was only after she twisted and picked up her bra and his t-shirt, then she looked up at him once more, her knees still planted on the ground.

"I think you know that we should keep this between us, baby. No point in spoiling anyone's day over a casual nothing like this, right?"

"Right..." He would have agreed with anything she said at that moment.

"Good." With that, she leaned in close, and for the first time, her plump lips made contact with his cock. "Mmhm."

It was small. A brief, chaste kiss, just at the spent tip of his deflated cock as it hung between them. But it was enough to set something off within him and it was only because she stood up out of his reach that he didn't throw her against the shower wall and fuck her into a coma.

She reached the door and leaned back, her fat ass jiggling erotically in her tights.

"I guess, I've got to accept that the first time wasn't a freak event. No, you really are twice the size and cum way more than Tim." Noah didn't even know what to say, but she simply winked at him. "I'm going to shower quickly, probably get myself off, and then I'll meet you downstairs... Try not to paint the walls while I'm gone..."

~oOo~

"Are you sure you don't want any, honey?" Tim asked again while wiping down the surfaces.

"No, I whipped mom up a little snack already." Savannah twitched at that. She knew he had it in him but she didn't think he'd turn this quickly. God, was she going to be able to keep her hands to herself if he kept it up?

"Oh, I wouldn't have made so much if I knew."

"No, that's okay, Dad. I worked up a bit of an appetite anyways." Noah took a plate and sat next to Savannah, opposite Tim and began devouring his meal.

"How's things with work?" Their son asked casually.

"Oh you know, same old. Mostly I'm just entertaining new clients really, it's not my kind of scene but the company needs and all that."

"Oh, that's got to be pretty cool though right? Like you get to use a company card for fancy restaurants and stuff."

"Yeah, that bit is nice." Tim grinned simply. He didn't even imagine that Noah's fingers were running across her thighs.

"Oh, hey, so, on that note I've got big news." Savannah perked up at that, playfully batting away her son's hand to do so. "I got a call this morning, and work wanted to send a VVIP on a vacation to Bali. Two weeks and all paid for... But I said that you'd just gotten engaged and we'd probably be a bit too busy."

Savannah almost switched off again as she grimaced internally at another work trip.

"But, they said we could all go because of how important this is."

Oh. Mom and son turned to each other simultaneously and she wondered if he was thinking what she was.

"...well? I was expecting a cheer and smiles. A hot, tropical vacation with your fiancee is a good thing right? Me and your old mom won't get in the way, I promise! We'll be busy with my work stuff anyways!"

There it was. Tim's assumption that she would come along with him for the 'entertaining', to sit there bored out of her mind as his newest asshole client tried to feel her up or crassly flirt with her.

"Y-Yeah, no that's awesome Dad! I can't wait! Errr... when is it?"

Savannah had taken Noah's fingers off her playfully but, as Tim answered him, the young blonde never tried to put them back.

"Tomorrow! Congratulations son!"

~ooOoo~

[Two Days Later]

Tim hummed as they left their hotel bedrooms and he explained the work set up.

"It's really not too bad at all. You guys are free to go off and do anything you like so long as the room doesn't get trashed. The company will see the bill come through if it needs anything cleaning so just be careful and we should be fine."